OwnerRez Reviews - Page 3

Works well for us...

Pros

This software works with our channels and our dynamic pricing program. It took a long time to find a program that would do what we needed. OwnerRez does this well. It runs our units, plus it uses that information to make a custom website. Very cool. Tech support is second to none. I've worked with a lot of tech companies and it can take days to get an answer. I generally get answers to my questions within hours.

Cons

It's a lot to learn if you don't already understand the industry. The learning curve can be weeks. That said, when I had questions I was able to get answers quickly. So that helped.

Simple, intuitive, secure, love it!!!

OwnerRez has made my vacation rental management the easiest which in turn helps me to have more free time to manage our farm. I have used this software for years and it has never let me down. Yes, I have looked at other software companies to see if I'm missing anything and most companies are way too expensive or don't hold a candle to the features OwnerRez offers. I love that I can get a quote back...

OwnerRez Simplified My Management

Pros

We were solely using HomeAway/VRBO to manage all of our bookings, but we decided that we needed to give our guests the opportunity to save 10%+ on their vacations by accepting payments through PayPal. The management of those payments quickly got out of hand, but the ability to import those and allow OwnerRez to handle the automations quickly saved our sanity! We have only been with OwnerRez for a month and a half but the platform has been fantastic and their support has been exceptional as well!

Cons

The system will take a little bit of time to get set-up and configured, but the time spent is well worth it in the long run.

Adam, thanks for the kind words and thanks for telling others!

Great software program! Would recommend it to anyone building a website for vacation rentals.

Pros

It does exactly what it is designed to do. Focuses on the needs of those wanting to set up a good vacation website . I commend the owner and staff that designed this software. Owner seems like a really good guy to work with, very professional, good sense of humor, and is extremely helpful.

Cons

As a novice computer person, trying to follow instructional pages that don't speak in simple terms. Can be a little challenging sometimes. However, the support staff and owner are very helpful and seem to take a personal interest in helping people succeed.

Thanks, Janet! In fact we DO take a personal interest in seeing our users succeed! It matters to us a lot how well you do and the difference our tools make to your business.

Every Vacation Rental Business Should Use This Tool!

The OwnerReservation Solution completely changed how I handle my rental business. Before using the application I was strongly considering selling my properties, I grimaced every time the business line rang, and on more than a few occasions I inadvertently double booked. Now I can answer inquiries with a few simple clicks, even from my phone, but that is not all that is great about it! The calendar...

Cons

Easy to use, user friendly and EXCEPTIONAL customer service

We only have one property so I did the set up. I experienced prompt replies from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customer service representatives when I was setting up OR. Their monthly rates are definitely compensatory based on the support that I have received.

Pros

Easy to use calendar to control blocking our dates, creating quotes, pulling reports, offering travel insurance, easy set up for payment and sending email. I do not connect to OTA's as we are building a direct booking rental.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment as my experience has been stress-less and easy.

Perfect for owners of vacation rentals

Pros

Owner Rez is part of the solution for those of us wanting to have guests book stays directly with the owner. The platform supports a high level of communication with guests. Customer Service is great/

Cons

Like all systems worth using, it takes time to learn and implement features.

OwnerReservations.com - Best vacation property management tool on the internet

We have used OwnerReservations.com for approximately 3 years and are extremely impressed with this product. This tool is a must have for vacation property owners. The software interfaces with other advertising companies (VRBO, TripAdvisor, HomeAway) and allows you to capture inquiries and return quotes to potential renters within minutes (fast response equals rental booking). Not to mention it handles...

Cons

The best vacation rental software ever!

Easy to integrate calendar and booking system, easy to set up secure, online payment system for my customers.

Pros

A very easy to use system, with good UI, but the BEST rates and calendar system I have ever used! Needless to say, much better than HomeAway/VRBO's system, Airbnb or any of the other systems I use or have used. Provides the flexibility to configure the rental rates exactly as I need them! Also love the widgets for setting up inquiries on my WordPress site.

Cons

Nothing not to like! I suppose, for some people, it might be a little complicated, but that is what makes it powerful.

Wowed by their support and back end product. I'm just getting into it, but it's great

Pros

Integration with other vacation software, and ability to control the narrative in a custom manner. Love the automation behind the scenes. Customer support is amazing. Every time I have questions, they assist me until I have no more questions. I can't wait to see what else they offer down the road. (App, mobile website, etc)

Cons

A small learning curve. Requires some hand holding. Wish they had more documentation and mobile version, but I am sure this will only improve with time!

Thanks, Francine! We love you too! :-)

Remarkable customer support

Pros

The software has a feature for everything that we require to run our furnished rental business....AND it is affordable. The support while implementing has been unlike any other. No matter what time I send an email, I receive a response. We are just getting rolling so I'm sure I will have more to say after we use the system for awhile.

Cons

If you already have a business, it does take some time to get all of your past data in place.

Saves a lot of time and worry with my vacation rental

This reservation software does everything I wanted it to. A single interface to update track my calendar, generate welcome emails to customers, take rent payments, track R&M tax collection, and lots more. This totally eliminates the worry of an accidental double booking or having your calendar out of date. The software provides widgets for my web site, such that prospective tenants can always see...

Best Affordable Solution On The Market

OwnerRez was the only complete and affordable solution I found after extensive trials with some of the others. Support was awesome for integrating the software into my personal website; Chris and Paul truly make the effort to do what is right for the customer. As an accountant, I really appreciate the level of detail built into OwnerRez. The ability to maintain contact with the guest throughout the process is a real plus.

Pros

Fantastic support, complete start to finish solution, affordable

Cons

None

Thanks, Roger. Pleasure working with you too! Please continue maintaining a dialog with us as you go!

Game Changer!!

I'm pleased with the experience and wish I had signed up sooner.

Pros

I love the reporting features. You can download anything you need very simply.

Cons

I was initially a little intimidated in using this software, but customer support was phenomenal and the developers have thought of everything in making the transition as easy as possible.

The Best EVER

OwnerRez allows me to manage properties from one platform with multiple listings. There's really no better alternative!

Pros

Everything is what I like most. Super easy to use, the support is beyond anything I've ever seen. They are very quick to answer my questions and give feedback

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I'd describe as my least favorite

Extremely happy with OwnerRez!

I’m very happy with OwnerRez. Their customer service is excellent!

Pros

I liked being able to build my reservations and add it to my we. Page.

Cons

Nothing! I’m very happy with this software.

incredible capacity and customer service

customer support is amazingly responsive! Getting the full use of all that this software does takes some setting up. however, customer service is so helpful, the answer you back fully and have great tutorials. They have really thought of almost every angle to help a vacation rental owners life become easier. I just have 2 properties but it would be worth it for just one! New website hosting is a plus...NO other software out there compares to what they offer and with this level of customer support. I stopped and started and did trials with others but this one is the best. The responsiveness makes it seem like you have your own software and programming team working for you!

Cons

Thanks for the review, Jeanna, and thanks for telling others! We appreciate having you as a user!

Great CS! I am tech challenged, when I needed help with my site - it was done in less than 24 hr!

Time saver and income producer. Since I can book my guests with no booking fees.

Pros

I love that the system can host my site, send emails, collect payments - auto pilot for owners. You can use a little or as much as you like!

Cons

I would like the seasons settings to be a little more concise (think Excel file rather than line items), but that is such a small issue.

Belinda, thanks for the review! We have a lot more planned in the months to come!

Great Personalized Customer Service

I've only been using OwnerReservations for about half a year but I have emailed and called numerous times with questions while learning this "new to me" booking system. Each time I have been patiently and respectfully responded to, they have helped me make the most of this system so far, but I know there is more there for me to implement that can help me with my business. OwnerReservations has streamlined my booking process, is more convenient for my guests to book, and helps me present a more professional face to our guests while still allowing me to personalize it to whatever extent I choose. I can whole heartedly recommend OwnerReservations to other vacation rental owners.

Great Product!

Terrific company with terrific customer support

Pros

Has a lot of back end integration and easily laid out once familiar with processes.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this moment to criticize

Love the Great Customer Service!

This software has definitely made my business easier, flow smoother, and come across more professionally to potential guests. When ever I have a question about how to do something in the program the staff are very quick with help. And they are extremely responsive if there is a problem on their end in resolving a glitch as sometimes can happen with any program. I love how they are always trying to improve their product. I know I'm not using the system to the fullest extent possible but appreciate this fantastic software and the responsive staff are the best.

Cons

Customer support has been the best ever.

Pros

The people handling tickets are awesome at answering my questions and helping me.

Cons

I cannot think of anything so far. My limitations have to do with my lack of skill and understanding, never the product.

Great Way to Track Everything fro VR

Owner reservations provides an easy way to manage all channels in one place. I no longer spend hours trying to track reservations, payments, communications etc. The feature to notify 3rd parties (caretaker/cleaner) is a timesaver, along with the different calendar views, auto generated emails to guests and so much more. A great value and they provide amazing customer service.

Cons

Martha, thanks for the kind words! Lot of great stuff to come in 2017 too!

Thank You OwnerRez!

Pros

Everything!! I spent numerous hours each day for a week selecting the right software program to help me manage my property. Wish I had found this a long time ago. You can tell it was designed by homeowners. No other program out there has every single feature I needed, except OwnerRez. Wish I had found this program a long time ago!

Cons

Not one thing. This program is perfect and has everything I was looking for.

Best, most reliable hosted reservation software

My business has been fortunate enough to add a couple new properties per year for the last several years and OwnerRez has grown right along with us. While the major listing sites have awkwardly stumbled from one hand-tying feature to the next, the OwnerRez team has stayed true to being vendor agnostic, fast, lightweight and versatile. There is an honesty about this product and team that is hard to find.