Oz Software

Scheduling & business management for event professionals

visit website

Oz Software Reviews

Pros

We are so grateful that Carmen is always available to assist with learning, demos, explanations, support, or just a friendly hello. Oz has been a great tool in helping us organize our business.

Kim K.

Kassie Z.

Using OZ has been surprisingly easy, super helpful with organization and excellent with CRM.

Alena K.

Cons

Occasionally, the mobile app lags a bit and is difficult to scroll through pages. Could be my device though.

Angel S.

Jason S.

Jason S.

4.5

Oz has helped out company increase sales and become more proficient in staying touch with clients.

Pros

The best thing about OZ, in my experience, is that it takes all of 10 minutes to learn how to use the basic features. There is a very small learning curve to begin using OZ. You can start reaping the rewards of OZ almost instantly. As you become more familiar with OZ, you begin to REALLY learn what OZ is truly capable of accomplishing. For me, OZ starting strictly as a Task Management system....

Cons

On rare occasions, the system goes off line, but, generally, it's for no longer than 2 minutes or so. Although this is slightly annoying, I'm still completing tasks MUCH more quickly than with my "old way" of doing business.

Oz Application

Oz helps me accurately detail and organize every aspect of our events operations. We are making fewer mistakes and keeping our customers happy!

Pros

I like the breadth of detail that can be input and tracked.

Cons

Some of the graphics are not readily understandable and take some practice getting used to them.

Good support

Very good experience after using this software.

Pros

SOftware is very easy to use and user friendly. Great support from the management.

Cons

Very good features in this software and awesome UI.

Great Customer Service

Overall- I came into the company I currently work with when they were rolling out Oz. I have been through almost all of Oz's updates, features etc. I love the customer service when an issue arises. It is super helpful that I can share my screen with the creator to troubleshoot problems. I have trained a few employees in how to operate Oz and I am usually the go to person in our company if there is an issue and can resolve it before having to go to the creator if I cannot troubleshoot it.

Pros

I like the calendar integration and the ease of looking for different products, clients and dates within one single search bar instead of clicking on a contacts button and looking for a contact. The weekly reports that I am able to pull for our staff meetings on Tuesdays to review jobs and what pieces are on each job is crucial to making sure that nothing is forgotten.

Cons

Sometimes with the upgrades that are being developed- it's like riding in a new car some days. It usually only takes a few minutes to get acclimated with newer updates. If you are not in this system on a regular basis, it can be daunting coming back into it and wondering where certain features are. I wish there was a notification system when a client signs a contract electronically (there may already be one and I just have not found it yet)

Oz is the only app you need to run your booking business!

I've been using Oz for several years and I continue to be impressed with the upgrades. Once you are familiar with the app, navigation is very easy and most things you need to access are only a click or two away. The integration with Quickbooks, Gmail, Calendar, etc... was seamless. And when you need support, you get a live person 24/7, which is rare these days! 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

All aspects of your business can be managed within one app. From the very first time a call comes in, to follow ups with past clients. It's very thorough, almost impossible to make a mistake. The app came completely set up for all of our users.

Cons

Customization and Support all in one

Being able to see multiple pieces in one area for big events we put together is very very helpful.

Pros

Ease of seeing multiple items on an event in one place . Quick response from support staff. We run multiple companies, so it's easy to choose what company we want contracts/invoices, etc to come from. Contracts are viewable right away in the system once you build it. You can duplicate events to save time. Everyone in company can see what is happening on a specific date, so no double bookings occur.

Cons

The web version doesn't offer any type of Bolding/Change in color font on contracts which would help for distinction on important parts. Some times if things move around, it takes a little time to find what you were looking for, but support staff will help you quickly. Needs to find a way to enter a person with same name if they leave a company and go to a new company so records stay clean, without having to add a special character. Some people do have the same name, it happens as well. Needs to allow Super User to be able to delete folders if duplicates in system, so company can keep clean records.

OZ is what every company needs

Pros

Cons

All aspects of using Oz have been positive.

Oz

Pros

It allows you to customize what might pertain to your business. Customer service is great

Cons

That sometimes the program changes from what you are use to doing. If you are not using it all the time you will have to reteach yourself

Oz Review

It is the best out there for our business

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always accessible with any issues or questions I may have. It is easy to navigate.

Cons

The layout changes sometimes happen too frequently.

Online trade company

Eliminating various manual steps and the need for structure with selling on multiple channels

Pros

The ability to have all the necessary data in one location to manage our administration concerning product sales.

Cons

The scalability limitations of the software in the long-term development of the company.

Great Customer Service and Contracts made Quickly

Oz has saved HOURS and allowed us to have the opportunity to make more outbound sales calls. If we have a question about Oz, the customer service responds back to us within minutes. We are grateful for having the opportunity to use Oz software for our Venue and cannot wait to explore more of the system.

Pros

Quick to use, user friendly

Cons

Right now I am still learning the system but when I have a question, customer service is right there to talk me through it.

TalentPlus Entertainment