Oz Software Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Kelly L.

Customization and Support all in one

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Being able to see multiple pieces in one area for big events we put together is very very helpful.Ease of seeing multiple items on an event in one place . Quick response from support staff. We run multiple companies, so it's easy to choose what company we want contracts/invoices, etc to come from. Contracts are viewable right away in the system once you build it. You can duplicate events to save time. Everyone in company can see what is happening on a specific date, so no double bookings occur.

Jason Scarcelli

Oz has helped out company increase sales and become more proficient in staying touch with clients.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

The best thing about OZ, in my experience, is that it takes all of 10 minutes to learn how to use the basic features. There is a very small learning curve to begin using OZ. You can start reaping the rewards of OZ almost instantly. As you become more familiar with OZ, you begin to REALLY learn what OZ is truly capable of accomplishing. For me, OZ starting strictly as a Task Management system. Within a few weeks, I was building documents through OZ and conveniently tracking my sales process. The creator of OZ is constantly adding enhancements and features. The thing I like most about OZ is the customer service that I get. There is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS someone to help me BY PHONE!!! The level of customer service I have received with OZ surpasses any company/product I have ever aligned with.

Samantha Overstreet

Great Customer Service and Contracts made Quickly

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Oz has saved HOURS and allowed us to have the opportunity to make more outbound sales calls. If we have a question about Oz, the customer service responds back to us within minutes. We are grateful for having the opportunity to use Oz software for our Venue and cannot wait to explore more of the system. Quick to use, user friendly

Joep Verwaaijen

Online trade company

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-14

Eliminating various manual steps and the need for structure with selling on multiple channelsThe ability to have all the necessary data in one location to manage our administration concerning product sales.

Kim Kerper

TalentPlus Entertainment

Reviewed 2017-02-27

We are so grateful that Carmen is always available to assist with learning, demos, explanations, support, or just a friendly hello. Oz has been a great tool in helping us organize our business.