PriceLabs Logo
PriceLabs

Revenue management & dynamic pricing for vacation rentals

visit website

PriceLabs Reviews - Page 2

Like having a crystal ball

A great product worth its weight in gold!

Pros

I thought I knew how the demand in my area changes but I’m constantly amazed at Pricelabs pricing recommendations and how I never miss an unexpected demand boost.

Cons

I do wish it were real-time instead of synced once a day, and syncing should be allowed to “queue” if it isn’t allowing a sync right away due to just having synced.

If you are serious about your short stay accommodation business, you need this software.

From the first month I used this software, I know it was a winner. It implemented pricing that was higher than I would of gone with but within days I knew I had been underselling our properties. I estimate the improved pricing in the first month of using this software paid for the full years subscription. The next problem I experimented with was "last minute" pricing. I was blown away with the level of control of this aspect and within a few weeks, we stated to get "back to back bookings" - something I could never of done without this software. I now have one property with a 96% occupancy rate. I can't wait to see what it can do with minimum night stays and those funny gaps that pop up now and then.

Pros

This is excellent software for one of the most important aspects of running your short stay business - getting the nightly price right. The software has some very clever "smarts" driving it and you are able to really drill down to get your pricing right. There is no way we could have taken the next step with our business without this software. I now consider this software as an employee of the business - one that works reviews every price for every property every day.

Cons

The software is being developed and improved all the time. It is a lot more sophisticated that I could be with pricing decisions so its really about my knowledge getting better rather than the software improving.

The most robust dynamic pricing software period!

Pricelabs team is incredibly quick in providing quality support whenever there are any questions or issues. They are end-user centric.

Pros

Pricelabs provides a lot of customizations to truly optimize pricing strategies to meet my business needs. It also allows for pricing management at scale, managing rules for multiple properties in one easy dashboard. Simply put, Pricelabs helps me make more money!

Cons

I truly do not have any cons for this product.

Makes us more money and automates a painful daily process

Working with Pricelabs for 2 years with 25+ properties. It has made us more money and automated a painful process. Couldn't be happier.

Pros

- Makes you more money from suggested prices is set right - Automates dynamic night stays - Adjust prices for you - Great value for the work done - Once it is set correctly, tweaking takes minutes weekly - Mobile works well

Cons

I am really happy with this service so it is hard to see a cons. I guess the only one would be for someone that is hoping for this software to set itself up, they would have trouble because it does require a bit of set up at first but you do have to go through in order to get the most out of it.

Property Manager

I have tried other platforms, but Pricelabs has been able to come through for us with competitive pricing..

Pros

The affordable cost for how powerful this pricing tool is. Pricing is spot on. I discovered I was leaving money on the table. I manage a high dollar rental and PriceLabs pushed the envelope and I am booking my property at prices I did not realize I could command from $800/night to $900/night. PriceLabs even suggesting $1200-$1400/night in it's projections. I set a minimum nightly price and let PriceLabs set the base and highest recommended price.

Cons

Setting up and understanding functionality. However, I found many videos on Youtube that helped a ton.

Dynamic Pricing Software that will give you peace of mind regarding your rates

Knowing that my nightly rates are what they need to be compared to my competitors and market demand without spending endless hours analyzing rates has resulted in a huge savings of my time and allowing me to concentrate on other aspects of my business.

Pros

They are unique in that they match up your listings so that you are not charged per listing per platform like some of their competitors.

Cons

The UI isn't the greatest but once you're set up, you don't have to spend a lot of time using the software.

Top revenue management tool

Pricelabs deeply impacted on our revenue. Our reservations increased more than 30% with this tool Support is great. Always available, even on week ends

Pros

Great for everyday use for updating prices on platforms Highly effective price management Easy synchronization with channel manager

Cons

Difficult configuration of costumizations for automatic updates There are 3 levels of configuration which is not easy understandable

Pricing with Pricelabs

It is a great and useful piece of software. Integrates very well with my PMS and solves once and for all my pricing challenges.

Pros

The fast and easy way I can change my pricing strategy. The evaluation of my competitors performance. The integration with my PMS.

Cons

The fact I have to pay for Market Dashboards.

PriceLabs has the best support and algorithms for pricing

Pros

I love that I can manage multiple listings at one time using the pricelabs software. It is so easy to use and has so many different ways to manage your pricing strategy. This is the best tool built for companies running or managing multiple listings. Their integrations with other sites and applications is simple to connect to. The cost to use pricelabs is fair and affordable. I highly recommend using pricelabs over any other pricing tool. Try it for yourself to see how easy it is.

Cons

I really like using pricelabs. If they were to improve anything it would be to improve the design of the user interface. But the functionality is there so really it does not bother our company much.

Excellent pricing tool for holiday rentals

Pros

Amazing product and amazing support. Comparing to other pricing tools I experimented PriceLabs suggest much more dynamic prices. Other tools suggests very flat rates. You can also make use of gap availabilities by automatically reducing minimum stay requirements for the gaps. Support people are very quick to answer you in a very comprehensive way. It's hard to believe there are such people in the world but there are!

Cons

All is good, not possible to write anything negative about this product. However, PriceLabs please remember that we're delegating one of our most important aspects of our businesses, pricing, to you. So please keep working and making your tool even better!

Set it and Let it do

I'm a one-person operation. The software is easy to use and helps me manage my vacation rental. The system updates prices and coordinates calendars on several booking platforms. I monitor and tweak as needed based on market conditions but other than that it's hand off for me. At a recent major holiday the software listed my rental price about 20% higher than I would have done manually. The home was booked and the guest commented the price was high but comparable to other places they had looked at for that holiday. Money in my pocket.

Pros

Initial setup is easy, integrates smoothly with my listing platform, and suggested booking prices are on trend with my market.

Cons

More advanced settings are not as intuitive but for the size of my operation I dont really need them.

Great Dynamic Pricing Tool!

Pros

I have been using it for more than 1 year now and I'm super happy with it. Simple and easy way to increase your revenue with dynamic pricing. The new Multiple Calendar view helps to manage multiple listings to update pricing in a very fast way! Pricelabs team is incredibly helpful, during the COVID they are supporting us with new features and insights, as the Market Dashboard with future market trends, which I find really helpful especially in this period. I definitely recommend it!

Cons

No Cons only Pros. If you could improve the restriction for the day of arrivals in the customization settings :)

Solid. Best value price optimizer and has good integrations

Automatic regular updates to all of my listings which helps with marketplace Channel SEO. Also obviously more optimized revenue capture.

Pros

The best is that PriceLabs Integrates with my other various software I use for my Vacation Rental Booking Manger service. Also the price point is great.

Cons

It under prices the biggest local events. But it is easy to over ride so isnt to big of a deal. It does not seem to accommodate weekly and monthly stay rates or discounts. PriceLabs does a good job in theory pricing nightly rates. But with short term and vacation rentals it is more appropriate to calculate a multiple night rate. Overall PriceLabs is awesome though, I understand it is not an easy task to do what PriceLabs is doing.

Thanks for your thoughts, Brian! We're constantly looking at feedback on how to make things even better for our users, and these inputs will go a long way!

Pricelabs has really made our days way easier!

Pros

Before using Pricelabs we would be working daily on our pricing strategy and investing most of a person's day working on that. Now, we barely dedicate 1 or 2 hours per week, which is huge savings and having the certainty that nothing is left behing by a human mistake. Also, the customer support is outstanding, for any questions or even advicing, the team has always been super supportive and caring.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike, functionalities are great!

Customer Focussed!

Pros

This product has been extremely useful! I have been using it for about 2 years now and I am not disappointed at all. The team at Pricelabs is so active and they are always willing to lend a hand and find solutions to your problems. I would highly recommend this!

Cons

It would be unfair to list a con for this product. It is user friendly and comes with an amazing support in form of a great team. A multi calendar view would be great, if there is a possibility for that.

Great option for price optimization

Pros

Airbnb optimizes for nights stayed at solid prices. This makes sense since they are representing both the guest and host. Where PriceLabs shines is optimizing for revenue while actually minimizing nights stayed! So as a host, if I can host fewer people for fewer nights but make the same revenue, there's less maintenance and more time to handle it. Plus you can create rules so you're not gouging your clientele and adapt to local regulations.

Cons

APIs were easy for me to use, but it helps that I have some technical knowledge. I could see this being a small pain point for some.

Pricelabs review

Pros

I literally set it up and then leave it to do its job - maximising my profits! Okay i do check it now and again just to make sure i am maximising rates but i highly recommend. Orphan days is a great setting too to fit in those awkward gaps.

Cons

There was nothing that i disliked about this software

An incredibly robust Dynamic Pricing system

PriceLabs has proven to be an incredibly useful and powerful tool. Without any doubt, this technology has been instrumental in helping our Revenue Management Team deliver above-average returns to our clients.

Pros

- Easy to integrate - Easy to customize, which was particularly important to us - Very complete market data set - Powerful algorithm

Cons

Our Revenue Management team has found the tool powerful and easy to use. Further development of their API could help us better integrate with our internal revenue optimization tools.

For those who want a professional price adjustment

Pros

Many features are available to automate the price management process, with a great price calculation algorithm.

Cons

Lack of analysis of the property's performance over the past few months.

Pricelabs is the perfect mix of power and control, and sensible pricing.

Pros

The deep customisation makes this the perfect software for users who are comfortable investing time to get the system set up correctly. Unlike some competitors, Pricelabs doesn't charge the earth for its service.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little daunting for less experienced users, but I've found the support team to be super responsive and patience in helping us get up and running.

Best Pricing Product in Market

Pros

Pricelabs provides incredible flexibility when designing your pricing strategy. The customer service team is 10/10 and the product's price point can't be beat. I've used two competitor products as well, but ultimately settled on Pricelabs and haven't looked back since.

Cons

At this point, this is the best pricing software in the market so I have no complaints. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself answers most of my customer service questions. I think that speaks volumes to how engaged their team is.

Excelent software for short-term rentals pricing

Pros

Pricelabs is very user friendly with great tutorials to explain how each functionality works. Support is fast and responsive and everybody goes the extra-mile to ensure you are getting the best of the software. Integration with our VRMS is seamless. Overall, it definitely contributed to increase bookings and navigate through the seasonality inherent to our business.

Cons

Very little as new functionalities are allways being deployed to respond to users feedback.

Great experience. Customer service is always responsive. It great to set your pricing parameters and forget about it.

Pros

We used this software for multiple short term rentals concurrently. It was easy to use and effective. Saves a lot of time.

Cons

Could be nice to add a feature that you could turn on or off which would a increase prices automatically increase prices when local events are happening. Such as concerts or sports events. This could allow it to predict demand instead of reflecting current demand.

This service is awesome

I was recently using a property manager to update my listing and pricing. They did a great job for us but fell afoul of our local government rules so I was forced to abandon them. My biggest concern was how to do the dynamic pricing to maximize my revenues. Pricelabs came through like a champion. They not only met my expectations but far exceeded them and allowed me options that my previous platform...

Pros

PriceLabs makes me money. I'm getting longer stays at higher rates with this service.

Cons

The software is a bit complex to understand; particularly for minimum stay requirements. Also, it wouldn't update VRBO until I selected an option for check-in days but this was not obvious. If an option is required to work, the software should default this option to on. At a minimum, it should give a warning message when you click the save button.

Excellent & Fairly Priced Dynamic Pricing for Sophisticated PMs and Owners

Pros

The VR product landscape is littered with ancient technology, brittle tools and expensive percentage-based pricing. PriceLabs is modern, flexible and fairly priced. It's improved our workflow by eliminating manual rate updates and allowed us to market and price our properties in ways that wouldn't be possible without a true yield management tool. We thought we were experts at setting our rates but PriceLabs has often offered insights that have allowed us to monetize even more efficiently. We're thrilled!

Cons

No cons but very much looking forward to Booking.com integration.