PriceLabs Logo
PriceLabs

Revenue management & dynamic pricing for vacation rentals

visit website

PriceLabs Reviews - Page 3

Excellent for managing room rates!

My revenues have increased dramatically since using PriceLabs more than paying for the cost of the service.

Pros

I like the ability to set a range for rates and have the software adjust the rates to increase occupancy.

Cons

Although the basic features are easy to navigate and use, some of the more detailed features have a little bit of a learning curve but not difficult.

Sharonah

easy

Pros

I love that I don't have to think about pricing anymore, nor holidays or any event that happens in the area. When people ask me how much one night is, I can say, sorry I don't make the prices, it gets worked out automatically...

Cons

The price. During these rocky times where I had to leave my place empty I thought about cancelling it, because it is a bit over being a no brainer.

Brand new AirBnB

I love it and tell all my Airbnb friends about it!

Pros

Pricelabs was easy to set up and link to my Airbnb account. It has a lot of features that I'm not totally sure about yet but the items I use are fabulous. I was unsure about the higher price per night but, I got booked at the higher rate! I am using the Market Dashboard to compare other Airbnb's in my neighborhood.

Cons

There are a lot of options to customize prices and I haven't learned them all yet.

Time saving, worth every penny

Pros

Having a lot of rental properties is a nightmare to adjust the prices. This software its saving me a lot of time and is doing better job that i will ever do myself. I cant recommend it enough.

Cons

It works perfectly with airbnb but it doesnt support booking.com, thats the only negative i found. I just stop listing my properties in booking.com due to this fact.

Best in Class!

Pros

PriceLabs provides Very high ease of use and stellar customer service. It's a must-have for anyone in the industry and easily generates a positive ROI within weeks.

Cons

Initially, we had some challenges during the setup process as all our listings were pulled in automatically. Which were too many, and made the UI overly packed with irrelevant units. Apart from that, the only thing PriceLabs must improve, in my opinion, is the loading speed of property rates. Whenever one selects a listing it takes way too long.

PriceLabs crushing it.

Overall we couldn't be happier with the product, love it. Couldn't imagine running my business without it.

Pros

I love the ease of use but more importantly, I love the impact it has had on the health of my business and driving revenue and overall client happiness.

Cons

Nothing that U can think of. The product is doing everything I need it to.

Can't beat for the price

Pros

The price and the overall value is hard to beat!

Cons

Definitely not the most user friendly. For individuals who are not as computer savy there is a learning curve.

PriceLabs was the perfect product for us

Increasing revenue, less administration

Pros

Compared to other price optimization services like Beyond Pricing, PriceLabs offer so many functionalities, e.g. the possibility of setting dynamic rules for the minimum number of stays. My company manage 200+ Airbnb rentals and after our start with PriceLabs we've seen a big increase in revenues aswell as a smaller worklord for us. The team is further more extremely friendly and helpful only adding to the experience. I can highly recommend PriceLabs.

Cons

Great Product Well Worth the Investment!

Great overall experience and would highly recommend to others. Solid ROI.

Pros

Very easy to use and setup with excellent area metrics for optimizing pricing across multiple properties and property types. Customer support was readily available and extremely knowledgeable about the software and troubleshooting when needed. Noticed a substantial overall improvement to revenue and occupancy rates once API was setup and parameters were configured.

Cons

May not have API connection with all PMS platforms.

Greatest tool for vacation rental

PriceLabs is a great tool for a Vacation rental operator, it has all the features that you have plus can use his database to drive the price into the right direction. It takes one or two weeks to be right on track but few months in and you see price increase of about 15%/25% with minimum amount of work. Is either you employ a very experienced Revenue Manager or you chose PriceLabs. The end result is the same

Pros

Very effective and simple to use

Cons

If you load a lot of property it get slow but i am sure this will improve with time. The price update maybe should happen more than once a day although you can push the changes thorough manually i still think that one or more update per day should be beneficial.

Thanks for the feedback, Angelo. We'll definitely continue to improve, and work on the suggestions you outlined here!

Excellent service from our rep

I highly recommend price labs. Once you learn the system it is awesome and I believe it generates greater returns for property hosts.

Pros

There are a lot of customizations, and there was much greater range of pricing as compared with competitors. I believe this made me more money as Price Labs knew the market well and priced accordingly to maximize revenue.

Cons

There are so many features it takes a while to understand them, however customer service was always quick to respond to my questions.

Excellence and flexibility

Pricelabs is our preferred yielding manager. It works for any market. Allows for custom algorithms and is by far the most reliable yielding program we have ever experienced. We have implemented it with our systems and use it for all our properties worldwide with great satisfaction. Their team is skilled and reliable, always on top of everything and very customer oriented.

Pros

Agile, professional and very reliable

Important Module for Holiday Rental

PriceLabs is considered an important part of my holiday rental process because of catching the best price and knowing when to expect customers to book.

Pros

Ability to see activity taking place in the local market. Comparison of one's own price against the competition. Updated recommended prices of each day related to available days and local market competitors.

Cons

Clarification of when you are looking at competitors base price or final booked price

Best Software Available For Power Users

Pros

The level of customization with length of stay and pricing is unrivaled versus their key competitors. I comped with two similar properties vs Pricelabs and it outperformed the competition.

Cons

You have invest time and effort in learning how to best use the software. But the ROI is well worth it if you are a professional STR operator. Other platforms are more user friendly but offer less in terms of performance, in my view.

Fantastic customer service and unbeatable results

Pros

The rep and the PriceLabs team are always phenomenal! They answer our questions thoroughly, politely, and quickly. The service has transformed our business. I couldn't recommend it more highly!

Cons

I think the only thing I would improve is if the dynamic pricing extended out farther. That said, I couldn't be happier with the service. Only included an "improve" because it was required on the form. 10 out of 10 hands down!!!

Excellent dynamic pricing software

Pros

This product is very sophisticated and a tremendous value. Very powerful yet flexible, clear and easy to understand and use. We have saved hours of manual work every week and also improved sales with our spot-on pricing. Customer service has been outstanding whenever we had a doubt. Excellent price/value.

Cons

Not much to criticize. Pricing is a complicated subject, the initial learning curve is short and steep.

Realistic dynamic pricing

Pros

I love the customizable options for minimum night requirements that roll on each day - its great filling up my calendars with longer stays but still being able to fill in the gaps with short stays automatically. The price point Pricelabs sets seems achievable. I've used a few other pricing tools and they set the price way to high that I recieve no bookings. Setting a minimum, base and maximum price really helps with this.

Cons

Would be great if it could syncronise directly with my channel manager, Uplisting and be able to control the minimum night stay requirements for other channels than Airbnb.

Powerful product, very reasonable cost

Pros

I've been using Pricelabs for almost a year. I love being able to set specific pricing rules for upcoming vacancies, discounts for certain kinds of properties, and discounts for orphan nights. Pricelabs has reduced my time updating pricing, increased occupancy, and increased revenue.

Cons

After trying the other major price automation tools, I settled with Pricelabs and have been very happy. No complaints!

I love Pricelabs!

Pros

I'm using pricelabs for smart pricing my airbnb. It saved so much time money and effort it's like a life hack totally worth every penny!

Cons

I would Pricelabs to integrate with 'Eviivo' channel manager that would be awesome.

Massively increases your profits

Pros

It does all the work so you can just link it up and go! There are various customizations to allow for more complex pricing which you can browse through after the initial setup.

Cons

No app and the website itself doesn't fit on a mobile screen.

Awesome and useful product

Pros

There are so many products on the market helping in the vacation rental space but this one is top notch.

Cons

No real complaints - sometimes their support team takes a bit to respond but they still have an awesome product

Great Pricing Tool

Helps me do quick Market Research based on Market demand

Pros

I love the insight it give me about the market where my listings are located. It's very easy to use and has TONS of customization options.

Cons

Nothing really I dislike about it. Has great help sections to understand what you are doing. Maybe it would be nice if it would consider the qualities of the listing. But no biggie

Pricelabs is great!

Pros

It’s accuracy is phenomenal. It’s so easy to use as well!

Cons

I love everything about the software. I haven’t found anything bad about it.

A Must Have Software!!

I’m extremely pleased in every way with this software and company.

Pros

Great customer service, lots of tutorial videos, great customizations, user friendly and makes me more money!

Cons

No negatives so far. Any questions or concerns I had were promptly addressed and looked into by customer support.

A must have for a professional VR manager

very happy, will recommend hands down

Pros

continuously improving the consumer experience

Cons

a bit technical, but great blog with explanation