PriceLabs Logo
PriceLabs

Revenue management & dynamic pricing for vacation rentals

visit website

PriceLabs Reviews - Page 4

Great software for short term rentals.

Great price and easy to use.

Pros

I love the hands off approach with this software. I added PriceLabs and this has increase my revenue and made the pricing management much easier.

Cons

None that I can think of. The app has everything I need.

Definite recommend

Pros

Easy to use Result Good Support Worth the time and effort

Cons

Harder to get into Needs some explanation

PriceLabs is an easy to use software that connects to your PMS system, Priceless for our Business!!!

productivity

Pros

Simple and Easy to use software compatible with many systems and integrations, professional customer service and support

Cons

No Cons only Pros, maybe the dashboard can look nicer, more modern, sometimes the site lags when going from one property to another.

made to measure

It is now more than 6 months we are using PriceLabs revenue management software and are really happy with it. Base product is excellent itself and in plus of that they tailored it on our specific market with an amazing outcome in terms of occupancy. Good job guys.

Cons

Hi Bruno - Thanks for the great feedback you've had towards improving PriceLabs!

Awesome short-term rental pricing tool

Pros

Pricelabs has been awesome for managing the pricing and availability settings across my short term rental platforms. I have complete control of the guardrails and can easily adjust the base price to factor in the unique seasonal qualities of my rental. The ability to integrate across my 3 rental platforms put this platform on top. Definitely worth the subscription for the added revenue and ease of use!

Cons

I think this software is great and I don't see much room for improvement. Maybe having more local market insights would be a plus.

Very happy

Pros

easy to use, much cheaper compared to concurrence. It's really saving a lot of time and improving income

Cons

I don't see any problems, of course for some very high demand dates prices are a little too low but I am adapting myself

Worth every penny

Pros

PriceLabs has made me so much money with their automatic pricing tool. I never have to think about how I should price my Airbnb for various events coming into town because it’s all handled automatically. Sometimes there are big events happening that I don’t even know about, and now I don’t need to! Their monthly fee is an absolute steal for the value that I get.

Cons

I wish PriceLabs had an app so it was easier to adjust my settings on the go. Their website is just a few more clicks away than an app would be.

Time Saver

From day one, customer support has been FANTASTIC!! I am always helped quickly and always made to feel important.

Pros

PriceLabs is a time saver. Where I used to spend hours pricing out weekend, high demand, holiday and special event pricing, PriceLabs does the work for me. Now, I can spend more time on marketing my business.

Cons

The software has more features than I will probably use. I also love that they are continually updating the product.

Absolutely worth the money!

Pros

Pricelabs saves you time and make you more money!! The daily syncing of the prices and constant price checking is amazing!

Cons

I have no complaints, truly worth the money!

time and money saver

Pros

While it took a while to get all of the parameters set up the way we wanted, once we did, this software has saved us SO much time and has increased our revenue significantly. After the initial set-up, we need only invest about 30 minutes a week in pricing our 30+ listings whereas before (pre-pricelabs) we were spending over 45 minutes a day.

Cons

We wish there was a function that would allow us to calculate the projected revenue based on currently set prices. We had to manually calculate everything which was extremely time consuming.

A great product and outstanding customer support

Extremely helpful with getting through the roller-coaster lows and highs of the pandemic. So thankful for the webinars and customer support teams! I've tried other products and PriceLabs continues to impress.

Pros

Dynamic pricing for multiple listings all in one place. Custom setting/tools for peak dates, excelling customer service/support. Valuable free webinars offering tips, tricks, trends, and always willing to answer questions, offer support. A great value for the price.

Cons

As a professionally trained Graphic Designer, the User Interface could use a facelift. From a usability standpoint, the functionality is solid it just could be laid out in a more user-friendly way. Tooltips are always present and very helpful.

Small business

it a bit expensive for my business size, but the return is great. it helped much last year during the first C-19 crisis

Pros

It gives tools and instruments to compare own trends to competition, everything that is not usually available to very small business pay per use great support, great tools to build up one's knowledge

Cons

it swept out a free functionality to upsell

Valuable tool for property management

Pricelabs has been a valuable tool in helping us make the best seasonal decisions for our listing. We are provided information and guidelines specific to our market which gives us relieving confidence as we manage our property.

Pros

The help in choosing the base price and the ability to compare rates with other listings in our area.

Cons

I have no background in marketing analysis and have needed help in understanding the features. But the support team has always done their best to help me and, honestly, they are the what I like best about this software.

Pricelabs takes the guesswork out!

Great!

Pros

I love that is capitalized on busy and high demand weekends. It also updates my pricing to keep my listings at the top of the algorithm with people searching. It gives me an idea of what others are charging without me having to do the research.

Cons

I would like there to be an app. It’s inconvenient to log onto the website every time. Also, I don’t feel like I’m using the software to the full extent. Community support and webex training options being sent out regularly would be helpful.

Great Customer Service, Constantly Improving

Pros

Pricelabs was great for me while I was running an airbnb. The product actually improved every few months with new features. The best improvement was the adjustment to seasonality which was very hard to program. In the end, It saved me a lot of time and I believe increased my occupancy rate by lowering prices closer to arrival dates and increased my earnings by increasing during times of higher demand. I plan to use this again when/if I re-open

Cons

At first they didn't have the functionality I needed for seasonality. We had much higher (5-10x higher) earnings during the fall months than during the winter months, but they corrected that after a lot of feedback. So not a con anymore

Taking our vacation rental business to the next level

Unbelievable customer service... we are small, but they make us feel important and needed.. although we cannot actually afford the software at the moment, they have helped us to keep going by listening and adapting to our needs.

Pros

The software is easy to use for average tech skills. It was easy to link with PMS and also to configure the property specific tweaks. Also enjoy the How To videos for the features, very helpful

Cons

Not really - only wish that reports were not a paid for extra, but that they would be provided free of charge.

Great software

Pros

We were happy with the functionality, reliability, and excellent customer service.

Cons

Turning off the listings was a bit unclear

PriceLabs is the Virtual Pricing Help you didn't know you needed!

Pros

I love that PriceLabs does the heavy lifting for me. Their software allows me to easily see how my competitors are pricing their listings to ensure I'm staying competitive but not too low.

Cons

Confusion on best set up and if I should use seasonal. Would love a 1:1 p hone call

Takes the guesswork out of setting the right price

Overall, it is well worth it as my nightly price has steadily increased.

Pros

Helps one increase their income by allowing the price to be continually updated to capitalize on higher demand and even with lower demand.

Cons

The user interface is not the most appealing and some features are jars to find.

Excellent product to manage your short term rentals

Seen a 30% increase in rates compared to my manning manually of pricing.

Pros

Dashboard is all inclusive to give a quick view of pricing. Quick changes. Easy to use. Return on investment is high. Couldn't imagine running my business without it.

Cons

Needs an iOS version for easier changes

PriceLabs removes the guesswork

PriceLabs helped me to confidently launch my first short term rental unit, and we are set to begin hosting two more of our units in the next few weeks.

Pros

The "Neighborhood Data" section is amazing. You can see exactly what the competition is doing, day by day, or any time period. The "Calendar" section, lets me know micro trends, and adjusts the pricing for my units accordingly.

Cons

So far, there is nothing we do not like about this software.

Pricing my Airbnbs used to be very difficult

Fantastic software. The pricing they use is scary accurate and has increased my short term rental profitability by 20%.

Pros

Ease of use. Because it automatically syncs to all my calendars I don’t worry about manually pricing any of my dates. This was the most important part of my daily operational duties, outside of cleaner arrangements. Pricelabs took all of that work off my hands.

Cons

None really. I would like to see a mobile app though.

Good Product but With a Learning Curve

8/10

Pros

Software helps keep pricing consistent amongst my various hosting platforms while also doing price variances so I don't have to manually do it.

Cons

Not very straight forward. I still feel a little behind on understanding the software and the only "help" they offer is one on one skype coaching sessions. I'd rather have videos I can watch or easy tutorials online instead of having to schedule time with someone.

Paid for itself with the very first booking

The overall experience so far as been fantastic. I have had my ADR increase far beyond what I could have expected on multiple properties along with getting calendar booked up for longer stays further out in the future which decreases the number of turnovers and increases margins. I really can't say enough positive things about this product. I try not to think about how much easier and more lucrative the last few years would been had I been using PriceLabs.

Pros

The ability to customize prices for certain seasons and the amount of flexibility with different pricing and minimum stays is fantastic. I have a feeling I've only scratched the surface of what all this robust software is capable of doing but it has already proved itself to be irreplaceable.

Cons

No cons so far. I look forward to learning even more of what it's capable of doing

Great Pricing Software!

Pros

easy to use and automatic once it's set up.

Cons

Not much guidance on the pricing rational.