Rentals United Reviews

4.03/5 (114 reviews)

Rico Chen

Very efficient support team

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It pushes my listings to all the booking channels and collects all the reservation information to a central place. Makes my job easy.

Pros
Support from Connectivity Team is a star! My 26 listings are live on Booking.com within days. Very happy with the service. I'm very happy with what Rentals United offers so far. It connects with the booking channels flawlessly, which makes my job a lot easier

Margarida Ruela

Life gets easier!

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Working with Rentals United, opened a door to another level of my business. Also important to mention that all the help received from the everybody on the phone has been super, they are all very kind and efficient.

Pros
The possibility of connecting to several platforms and connect calendars.

Cons
The App still need to be developed, when able to use for everything, it be perfect!

Denis Zivolic

rentals united

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-10-20

nothing superior and nothing minor from similair products on the market

Pros
Rentals united is one of lot choices on the toursim market . I used it for our business for a short time as there was no innovations or better solutions with other similair products .

Cons
There was no negative comments , but as said it is one of many apps you can find , copy paste from some other app

Miriana Rovaron

Great and interesting experience

Reviewed 2017-12-15

just started we'll see in the future

Pros
easy to be used and great design all information are at hand good assistance from the team, smooth first access

Cons
the need to contact directly the channels; it takes quite long especially with the "big ones"- so maybe better agreements with them would be appreciated

Emma Poulton Parley

Straightforward CM with great support.

Reviewed 2017-05-29

Connects to a lot of channels, easy to use, good support.

Pros
It's very easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Connecting to channels is simple, but there is always support on hand if you get stuck.

Cons
The system is very slow and there can be some discrepancies in information, depending on how you're viewing it.

Anonymous

Space to improve

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Pros
Details regarding reservations as well as easy to use.

Cons
Not enough support. Would be very helpful to be notified when there is an error, as of now you see if there is an error just if you search for.

Laurie Gonzalez

its been frustrating because support has been very busy which is understandable

Reviewed 2017-11-14

I am not sure as of yet. Has only been about a month. Still don't have even 5 channels going.

Pros
Not sure about software as of yet. Never channeled before and was hoping for a lot more support but Daniel and George are really trying

Cons
will let you know as soon as I am up and running with all the channels. Have two now as of today. I am very excited to make this happen. It is just not fast enough and has been very time consuming

Response from Rentals United

Hi Laurie, you're you're having some frustrations. We normally predict that it takes around 30 days for your properties to go online in some key channels within 30 days.

I've asked Daniel to respond and I understand he spoke to you yesterday?

Feel free to email me @ james@renralsunited.com and I'll see what I can do to speed up the process.

Best regards
James

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Antonella Lunardi

The software is really easy to use

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Pros
The software is really easy to use, the best way to manage properties on tourism portals. I was followed in every step by the assistance for the insertion.

Cons
photo size is not optimal for booking.com. I think it's the only one thing to improve in the software

Mateo Mesquida

Hard to manage it at the beginning but with a good support team that helps a lot!

Reviewed 2017-08-29

Pros
Customer support and the quantity of channels that you are able to be connected to.

Cons
Sometimes appears that you are already connected to some cannel but then your properties are not advertised properly on it. A hard "fine tuning "work is required to the owners.

Anonymous

Very easy, user friendly and complete. 100% reccomended

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Pros
Very easy to use, compatible with all channels and assistance is ever available to solve any problems

Cons
The site is not responsive and we have some.problems to manage multi unit property. Is not possible to change fotos, only delete and add

Martin H

Preliminary trial: need at least 5 properties for some Channels

Reviewed 2017-04-22

At least 5 properties are required for some of the Channels, including important ones like the TripAdvisor/Flipkey Network and HomeAway. Shame I didn´t know that before I spent time on setting up my property.

Pros
Pricing and the fact that it's a %, not fixed Syncing features are 2-way for most but not all channels.

Cons
You need 5 or more properties to be able to activate some Channel, including HomeAway and the TripAdvisor Network

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Alex Cybul

Great Customer Service! Great System!

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Pros
Cust support has been incredibly helpful during the whole process. She made the software worth the purchase. There are a number of good systems but without a helpful, knowledgeable account manager its just so much harder.

Joana Bragança

Very good channel manager

Reviewed 2019-01-18

All the persons I've been in contact are very friendly and really tried to solved all my issues with my properties

Pros
I just have to work at Rentals United to have all my calendars and prices connected

Cons
Tha App... We should be able to work on it

Simone K. Schleifer

Very professional mentoring by Max Medina, honest and always available. 100% recommended.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Good service, more reservations!

Pros
Reliable, fast, good connection, very easy to handle and great selection of the most important channels

Cons
At this point I don't have any cons about the software. More PMS options would be nice for the future

Giuseppe Guerra

Signed late October 2017 and disconnected in March 2018 preferring to lose the investment

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Pros
Ease of use and asy dashboard, single subscription for (theoretically) many channels to be connected

Cons
Very present in the sales phase of their product, totally absent support. After six months of attempted "integration" I spent twice as much time trying to connect and control OTAs and VR. Some OTAs are advertised as available for sale but after six months not yet active (see Tripadvisor) I am still waiting, from the beginning of March, for an answer on the 10 points that led me to the decision to disconnect me (with a subscription paid and still valid until October), but to this day I have not received any reply.

Fotis Kaldis

Rentals United review

Reviewed 2019-06-13

It has been great working with Rentals United and our onboard.

Pros
It is very intuitive, and easy to use, and works very seamless.

Cons
I dib’t have anything negative to say about Rentals United.

Jacqui Kashmiri

Our rep has been really helpful and they really care about your concerns.

Reviewed 2017-06-12

Pros
Still learning the system on a daily basis but staff exceptionally helpful. Still a work in progress

Cons
Sometimes calendars doesn't synch with PMS, so it's a back and forth situation. Still a work in progress

Kostas K

simply the worst out there

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Pros
There nothing to like. Nothing really works. The fact that i had several double bookings says it all

Cons
not easy to use. takes a lot of time to set up your rentals, customer service is absolutely terrible and most important it's very little value for your money

Response from Rentals United

Thanks for your review Kostas. I'm a little surprised by this as you left a 5* review in google in January.

As you can see from many of our reviews, we have many clients who have had a good experience using Rentals United. I'd really like to hear your thoughts about this in more detail if you have time.

Please contact me directly at james@rentalsunited.com if you'd like to discuss this.

Vanessa Mangold

After over 2 months I am still not fully connected

Reviewed 2018-05-25

Frustration

Pros
I tried to cancel my contract 2 days outside of the 14 days cancellation period. I wasn't allowed. After over 2 months I am still only connected to one channel, which I had to spend 2 days reviewing the listings. It takes days to get a response to an email. A bad mistake for me

Cons
I paid Rentals United to set up new channels for me but I have had to set up all the connections and after 2 months I am still not connected properly.

Response from Rentals United

Dear Vanessa.

Thanks for sending this review and I've someone to contact you to help you.

Firstly during your introduction call with our on-boarding team, we do explain the process regarding our responsbilities to you. We can assist in getting you live in the channels but we don't do the whole set up for you. This requires time and effort on your part and our rates reflect this self-service model.

I can see that you are already connected to 5 different channels including booking.com. I know you're in contact with Matthew who I am sure will help you get online in more.

many thanks
James

Anthony Chevalier

Perfect to sync to multi-channel

Reviewed 2017-01-10

We are using RU for more than 6 months now and I am really happy, we had only a few bugs which were quickly fixed. The support team is friendly and it really works well. I like when a solution does the work without even thinking about it. I recommend !

Stewart Wild

Amazing assistance from staff..

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I have just signed up for Rentals United and had a great experience with the staff there. Especially with a member by the name of Max Medina. Always ask for Max ha ha. Really helpful and informative.

Pros

Cons
none so far

Jo Mackay

Superb experience

Reviewed 2017-02-05

I have been working with Rentals United for over 6 months now and have been extremely impressed with their support and service. Working with them has made a massive difference to my business, allowing me to work with more advertising channels whilst reducing my workload. My Rentals United account manager is absolutely outstanding with regards the level of support and speed of response time. She is worth her weight in gold! I can't praise her enough! Highly recommended.

Arkadii K

worst support in life. all reviews fake

Reviewed 2018-09-24

run away from them. save both nerves and money the connection response takes 3-6 days. reply mail 2-20 days. this is not a joke. they torture me

Pros
Do not answer the phone

Cons
i unfortunately I'm their client

Krzysztof Karolczak

Channel Manager that Saves Time

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Pros
The support team is outstanding! The CM itself automates a lot of marketing tasks (rates & availability real-time distribution). The guest planner dashboard is probably one of the most intuitive out there. Also RU handles nicely very complex pricing models - and scales to fit needs of host managing hundreads of properties.

Cons
No significant areas of improvement that would be apparent for me right now. Would love to see the marketplace filled with additional integrations.

Fernando Mazo

Great Website and System

Reviewed 2015-01-19

Hi there, The website and the system it's amazing, but in my opinion needs to improve a little bit. The conections with the sales chanels are not yet 100% efficient, and we get some errors sometimes. However, the assistance received is perfect, and they're adding more sales channels day by day. But we understand these kind of conections are so difficult, and we are sure in a near future all will work perfectly. We can't wait for it. Have a nice day, Kind Regards, Fernando Mazo