roomMaster Reviews

4.32/5 (47 reviews)

Jonathan Pack

Solid, user-friendly PMS

Review Source: Software Advice

I'm happy with roomMaster. We have it in 6 of our hotels and will continue looking to it for future hotels we acquire. Thank you!

jenn holderied

easy to work with

Review Source: Software Advice

overall wonderful software and company

Joe Rainima

Best for Small Resorts

Reviewed 2016-09-22

I have been using Room Master for the last 3 years. After having use Opera from a Corporate 5 star Resort -and moving to a 51 Inventory Resort - I would say the System is user friendly and very well detailed. The Room Master local rep is always available 24/7 when ever we need their assistance. The System is user friendly, GDS / OTA INtegration is Spot on, Reports were very well detailed and can even be converted to Excel or Pdf, Marketing, Revenue Reports and Group management was too good. I would say the previous review is not True BUT lacks training and knowledge of how room Master works. Room Master only have one fee which only paid Yearly or depends on Contract. We were never charge by percentage of every Online bookings. I would highly recommend using Room Master for small resorts as it is a Professional, Details and user friendly PMS.... Would rate Room Master 10/10

Stacy Lavoie

Great product!

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Easy to use, this program does it all when it comes to hotel management!

Stefano M.

Great functionality for very very fair price

Reviewed 2016-07-20

The software is very simple to get set up. I downloaded the demo and started setting up my database right away. I was contacted by Kent by the end of the day and did some minor tweaks. After 1 week of trying the software, I was convinced by the software. Chuck sent me a very fair quote and we did the deal. I set up an install time for the next week and that was it. I am stunned on how fast I was able to be up and running and how simple and easy the software is. You would think that the software would not have all the features of the larger more expensive hotel PMS but that is not true. roomMaster has all of the functionality for a very fair price. With the price I saved, I did a marketing campaign. I also started using the channel manager and the online booking engine.

Jean Francois debon

Have used Roomaster for over 15 years in many different countries

Reviewed 2015-03-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Simply the best and easiest Property Management Software on the market offering an unbelievable value for money. It works very well for any property of any size anywhere in the world. I have installed it in more than 10 properties from Cook Islands, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Seychelles, Sri Lanka always to the greatest satisfaction of the user, managers, and owners alike. It's an excellent product, very simple and stable, and it doesn't require any expensive multi server installation. Usage is self explanatory and very user-friendly. All functions and features are available so you can fully focus on your hotel operation and not IT/software issues. The price is very low for such a good product. You do not have yearly license fees beside the suggested maintenance agreement. The software is so stable and easy to fix that you can operate even in remote location without ever needing to call for support.

Richard B

Great software & value for the money

Reviewed 2016-07-11

I have been working with roomMaster for over 7 years now and I wouldn't use any other system to run my hotel. It has great value and is much cheaper than most property management systems with similar features and functionalities. roomMaster is easy to use and very stable. It is also important to mention that the customer support team is amazing and always helpful.

Chris Walton

Not designed with the end user in mind

Reviewed 2018-02-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use. Simplistic. Basic features only. Able to do the job of check-in and out. Ok for the basic price.

Chris Hunter

Gets The Job Done

Reviewed 2017-09-15
Review Source: Software Advice

It's fairly easy to use, but you should have official training to make sure you set it up correctly and use it correctly. Their support staff is very knowledgeable and you can talk to an American within 24 hours of your request, and really it's usually within an hour if not immediately. Their yielding section/function is set up nicely and works well.

Anthony DeLois

Long set up but useful once active.

Reviewed 2018-02-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Reports are by far the best attribute. There is a lot of different functions all of which would be very useful if we had a much bigger year-round property.

Donald Aguayo

Have been using RoomMaster for 6 years. Updates only make it easier to use.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

The ease of use. Almost anyone can start with the training program and be proficient in a short amount of time.

Mindy Markowski

I used innquest for about 2 years

Reviewed 2018-04-15

I really like how it easy it was to use and that it was very easy to set the system up when I first started to use it.

Andrew Bloomfield

Essential property management software

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Absolutely fantastic property management software. The interface is straightforward; the software is easy to configure; the training for guest-service agents and management staff is minimal; the feature-set is comprehensive; and there are ample add-ons for ease-of-use and expanded functionality as needed, to say nothing of the available interfaces if the built-in features don't satisfy every need.

April Clay

Good property management software.

Reviewed 2017-09-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Ability to tailor to each individual need by selecting options for each person. It also has the ability to communicate with our lounge and restaurant which makes it easier for our guests to keep everything on one bill.

Michael Lee

Great Hotel Software for 60 room property

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Very happy, software is reliable, has never crashed , very stable

Debbie Pomeroy Cloud

General Manager

Reviewed 2016-12-08
Review Source: Software Advice

We have used this product on multiple locations running different types of businesses (private resort island with airport, marina, store and restaurant previously and now a resort in transition from property rental to full functioning remote island resorts with increasing services to include restaurant, water sports, retail and services). There are more online flashy programs. This is a solid server based program that can work with housekeeping and maintenance on mobile devices, work from multiple offices through remote access to a central server for reservations and accounting purposes, integrates online with our website and third parties to include expedia and other booking engines. We needed a server on island due to being so remote. We needed mobile options being so large and with many offices. We needed remote access due to the many people involved in this venture. InnQuest RoomMaster met all these needs! Its not the flashiest or most online versatile, though it does meet ALL our needs for an expanding resort and business!

Kalei Lyman

Great product for a great price

Reviewed 2014-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company uses roomMaster at 27 properties. After a recent merger with another hotel company, there was discussion about possibly converting to another popular PMS system with a price tag 10X (or more) the price of roomMaster. A third party was asked to evaluate both systems and concluded that roomMaster was the better value. Many of our properties also use several add-on components including iQAnywhere, iQKeyLocks, iQPOS, CRM, and more. Their support is top-notch and always responsive with follow-up to ensure we are satisfied. Though their support hours aren't ideal for us with a 5-6 hour time difference, we have not found this to hinder our operations. For us, there is no other choice. roomMaster is the PMS system for us!

Denia Phillips

Superior Program and Excellent Value

Reviewed 2014-09-09
Review Source: Software Advice

The program is extremely user-friendly. I have had the program for 15+ years. I've trained many staff members on it and have never had issues or complaints. The value for the maintenance contract that includes support and all upgrades is exceptional. There are very rarely problems; the very few times I've run into them, I've been able to get a response, even in the middle of the night. The add-on products have been verified and tested by Innquest. I have never had an issue with any other purchases from them. The company plays well with others; there have been many times over the years where I have had to have support from other companies work with them, and there has never been an issue. I wish this was the case for many other companies. So, all in all, the product and company do what they are supposed to do, and they are reliable.

Steven Bkan

Destination Hospitality Management

Reviewed 2017-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Decent software that works well for managing a really popular destination hotel in the mountains.

peter picataggio

Innquest was sold - Support went down hill

Reviewed 2017-08-29
Review Source: Software Advice

I spent a long time and alot of effort trying to work them. But having them throw their hands up in the air as if to say OH WELL was my final straw. I had a feeling in my gut that after they were sold things would start going down hill.

Anonymous

RoomMaster a great PMS for small independent hotels

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Great for a small independent hotel.

Jacob Tindall

One of the best decisions I’ve made

Reviewed 2014-08-25
Review Source: Software Advice

roomMaster is straightforward and powerful. We use the Enterprise version at our 21 Southern California hotel locations. The iQ CRM product, which sits on top of all the programs, accepts imports and allows our corporate team to run some amazing reports, as well as conduct business-critical analyses. But, my favorite element of the partnership we have with InnQuest is their team, and the leadership of Robert, the President and main programmer. He cares so much about his product and customers. They are continually making thoughtful, well-engineered enhancements. Also, the pricing is amazing. We save a ton of money on support fees compared to the big guys.

Lora Slawitschka

Solid Software for smaller properties

Used other for 2+ years
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been very pleased with ,my decision to purchase RoomMaster back in 2002.

Annemarie Dickerson

Best PMS on the market...

Reviewed 2014-08-23
Review Source: Software Advice

We have had roomMaster since 1998, and the response and updates to meet the changing hospitality industry are remarkable. The service contract is affordable, the staff is knowledgeable, and the software itself is very user-friendly. As a summer resort, we need to be able to train quickly, and the software training mode allows for an easy transition. The most impressive aspect is how they actually listen to their clients and make updates that are forward thinking and innovative.

Joana Marayawa

Fast and Easy Service

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Love it! It is easy to use, has all the features we need,not only manage our reservations, but to also manage the daily operations .