STS Cloud Reviews

STS Cloud

Cloud-based software for sales & catering teams

STS Cloud

STS Sales and Catering

The program is cloud based, so sales trips and remote working is easy.

Pros

Easy to use, great layout, love that its cloud based. Can work remotely if needed.

Cons

Software is very slow. Reporting is hit and miss. Would like to see increased speed and reliable reporting. I also use to for two hotels, and when I copy a booking it brings over the rooms from one hotel to the other on the back end, even to the screen is blank when I enter in my rooms.

Thank you for your feedback. Our programming team has addressed the comment noted about the copy function in a multiple hotel database. We appreciate your client input to make improvement for all users.

STS

After a year of struggling with STS old version and now the new cloud version I am beginning to use it to help me stay on task and remind me when I need to follow up on certain items. I still struggle with where to put certain items so they will produce on a report.

Pros

Now that I am on the cloud version, things are running more smoothly. Had a very difficult time with the other version. I'm still not entirely happy with even the cloud version but I believe some of my issues are just user error or because I have not entirely figured out where to put certain things and how to make them print in a report

Cons

The way it picks up. Whats the point of putting in all the rooms you are including in a block if the software is only going to show them all in the run of the house slot.

STS Survey

STS helps with tracking events and reports.

Pros

When adding in services, the time and quantity remains for simplicity.

Cons

Having to remember to save after every input.

Awesome Software

Pros

Easy to use, Minimal training required to use the software. Very helpful

Cons

NA I have nothing to complain about this software

Thank you - we appreciate your business!

STS is the BEST!

Pros

What I love most about this software is that you can navigate through it with ease! It is very user friendly. Our team was nervous about switching, but I can honestly say that the switch was well worth it!

Cons

I do not have any negative comments about the software

BEO's

Pros

Easy to learn and you can find everything very quick

Cons

There is no option to copy the same event with the complete information already filled in. Also when you want to save the changes in the PDF Beos there ir no option to select some of them and is one by one.

STS Review

Pros

Easy training and was able to pick up quickly on this software

Cons

All info from previous software was not transferred or transferred correctly

Needs Improvement

Pros

The bcc feature for emails Loading contacts with email addresses and the system being able to complete a lot of information if contact and company have a website

Cons

It does not speak with the other systems we use. For example, the final pickup numbers for a group has to be pulled from a different system There is no option to save documents as a Word doc for editing Still have not been able to use the electronic signature feature and each time we follow-up we get the same response that it's being worked on

Maysoon. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your feedback. The E-Signature feature in your account is now working. If you have any questions about using this feature our team will be happy to assist. We have a handful of interfaces available with other products in our industry, specifically PMS systems, data analytics, proposal software, etc.... If you are looking for something...

A Great Brand

Pros

The functionality of the program is great having multiple spots for inputting different items and ways to solidify your clients have a contract they can completely understand.

Cons

Wish that you could have all rooms on the same contract to save paper.

STS review

Pros

i like how easy it is to add and edit items into an event

Cons

i think that the text is quite small for a daily use software, as well it would be good to be able to change colors on the program so each user could customize it for ease of use. i find all the blue, teal, green is hard to distinguish between when quickly glancing at the program to look for availability

Thank you for your feedback! The Event Calendar colors can be adjusted for your location, and we can look into the request on others. Our Green = Definite, Blue = Tentative and Red = Prospect is a current standard for the GRC and the Function Diary. We will be in touch with you directly for follow up. Thank you.

STS Review

Pros

I like how efficient it is. It makes writing contracts and proposals very easy.

Cons

I don't like the fact that if I'm working on a proposal for one of my sales managers I can't create it under their name. I also don't like that fact that if you put a name in a wrong account , you can't transfer the contact into the correct account. Being that I work with two properties I would like to build an account or contact and be able to create it once and attach both properties to it, rather than creating it for each property. I feel if these changes were made it would make using the software a bit more easier.

STS

I think STS is a great system it just needs a few little tweeks.

Pros

I love that it just takes a little information and It makes the whole contract/ BEO for me.

Cons

The font is way to small a lot of my clients can't read it. Makes it very hard for potential clients

User Friendly

Pros

It's very user friendly. Even people that are learning about catering and events for the first time can learn this program very easily. It's easy to navigate on your own or teach to someone else.

Cons

I wish that it talked to my PMS system.

STS Review

It works but I think that there are numerous things that could make it a better product.

Pros

I like that it offers the ability to send a proposal and a contract and receive back a signed contract and the ability to encrypt the credit card information. I also like how the proposal looks. I like that it is cloud based.

Cons

I don't like that it is not very user friendly. My clients often have issues with the e-signature software. I don't like that there is not an option to provide a BEO without prices on it like there was with the software that I used before. I don't like that I can only duplicate a booking from the booking page and not just from being in a particular booking.

New User

Wonderful. The staff and customer service is great!

Pros

The customer service was and is amazing. We had some start up bumps in the road just like anything else, STS worked very hard in fixing the issues. STS is very user friendly, I would recommend it over Delphi. Thank you,

Cons

I think the only thing I can say is maybe working out the kinks before hand. But overall very happy.

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and are always here to help you and your team!

Best Customer Support Ever

Wonderful! they are the best at customer service and really are open to suggestions, ideas and generally just a great team.

Pros

Versatility of implementation of changes and ideas

Cons

No word option only PDF - for formatting it would be nice to have word

User Friendly But Lacking on Reporting

STS makes tracking bookings and accounts very easy, and we are also able to use it as a tool for prospecting.

Pros

STS is very user friendly. Having some experience in Delphi, I was able to make the transition to STS easily.

Cons

Reporting at times can be inaccurate. Reports will randomly show no revenue for groups that have been entered with revenue. Also STS has yet to successfully integrate with our Operating System, though that is probably more the fault of the OS than STS.

Hi Rachel. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Please send me details related to the inaccurate reporting. We can help troubleshoot and resolve the issue. Regarding integration with your PMS. You should have a one-way interface already set up. This feeds pick up numbers for group bookings back into your STS Cloud system. If this is not working, please let us know.

Software Review

Overall it is great software to use for my business type

Pros

I like that everything is so convenient and easy to access

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't let me edit on somethings. I have to get out of it and then go back to edit.

Thank you for the review, Vanessa.

STS Review

Pros

I like the ability to copy STS on emails sent to contacts in the system.

Cons

I think the function area of the software is cumbersome. It would be nice if there were less screens to go into to book functions.

Whole Office loves STS

Pros

STS has a simple, clean design that is very user-friendly. It's consistent and reliable, I don't ever "lose information" or have to wait for processing. It does exactly what it says it will do.

Cons

The search function. If you hit enter, the search doesn't work. You have to just type in the search words and wait, but muscle-memory has me hitting enter because that's how every other platform operates! It seems minor, but it's oddly counter-intuitive and I notice it a lot.

Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate our relationship with you a client partner.

Gets the Job Done

It has been a steep learning curve with several glitches, but the support we have received with any issues we come across has been very quick and helpful.

Pros

I like the cloud version and that it is web-based and accessible from anywhere.

Cons

I do not like that you can't have multiple windows open at once. When you are working on something and have a phone call inquiry for example, you must close what you are doing in order to open a new search area. We switched form an older STS Compass program and you were able to have many windows open at once within the program to multitask.

An amazing software

The STS support team has been amazing. If I ever have a question they are ready to answer. The backend side is great, if I need to modify anything I can do that from anywhere. I don't have to contact anyone to edit base settings for STS.

Pros

STS from the program to the cloud version has been amazing. The ease of access and the layout is by far the best system I have ever used.

Cons

The app is not as mobile friendly as I would like. It restricts some functions and will sometimes mess up the layout. I've found it's just better to run it on desktop mode on a phone.

SalesAndCatering - STS

Very helpful

Pros

Ease of use. I like being able to view and modify my agreement/Documents.

Cons

It is hard to sometimes navigate for people who do not use daily.

Great Product

Pros

Function ability Presentation is nice User Friendly

Cons

Changes to event orders reflect on event date not accounting date which makes balancing trick

A Great Presentation Tool

We were constantly having to email docs back and forth between the team and risking the possibility of someone working on an outdated file. This allows us immediate shared access to the same document.

Pros

Once it is set up with all the right media files it is easy to create and send proposals. It also gives me the ability to see when/how often proposals are accessed by potential clients. It is a much better presentation tool than simply utilizing PowerPoint or Word docs.

Cons

The photo sizing is more restrictive than I'd prefer.