Syncbnb Vacation Rental Calendar Synchronization

Channel manager for vacation & short term rentals

Syncbnb Vacation Rental Calendar Synchronization Reviews

Pros

Excellent service after sale. I appreciate we do have the feeling there’s anytime someone on the other side ready to help with your issue, even with my GMT+8.

michael a.

michael a.

I like the fact it's user friendly and easy to use.

Erica Josephina M.

Cons

Train wreck out of the gate, they they decided to set fire to the disaster.

Scott A.

Other competitor don't give this limitation. To do here you have to pay more.

VINCE NZO B.

Kim G.

4.7

A Product That Does Just What I Want

Works in the background to ensure that reservation dates are synchronized between advertising platforms

Pros

I am a host with only two properties. The competitors deliver complicated bloatware. The simple interface allows me to synchronize dates between booking systems. It also provides a central location to introduce blocked dates and personal reservations (from my web site). Whenever I need help, there is immediate and relevant help. I thoroughly recommend this tool

Cons

I still haven't found anything :-)

Thank you very much!

SyncBNB is awesome

I have been using SyncBnb to synchronize my bookings across 5 short term rental platforms. In the past, I had to always worry about being unable to monitor my sites in realtime. Having someone book on one platform and then someone else double book on a different platform for the same date before they could all update was always a problem. With 2 of the platforms I had to update manually which is...

Pros

Easy to use. Real-time quick updates across all platforms. Inexpensive. Reliable all the time. Superfast support and communication. Easy to setup.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Sync BNB.

Thank you, Kim! We're thrilled to have you as our customer. It lights up our hearts to read posts like this. Happy bookings!

train wreck out of the gate, they they decided to set fire to the disaster!

trainwreck, disaster, required anxiety meds, may cause alcohol abuse, the nice [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] needs better staff

Pros

the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] seemed to be genuinely nice people

Cons

the service staff was a little condescending (OK, a lot really) when their product didn't work properly. Tech support blamed me for the onboarding process errors. after a few weeks and still not being able to onboard and get the product to function properly, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got involved. a week later they finally got me online, just to find out that the platform was completely inadequate and not user friendly or intuitive from an operating end-user standpoint. Im now using iGMS, which is the same functionality, for a little less money.

Thank you for your feedback, Scott. We're so sad to hear that your experience on Syncbnb was not as good as expected. We always strive to deliver the best services and best customer support. Although we do that, sometimes there are serious conflicts with 3rd parties and we have to resolve them in close communication with the channels. In your case, it seems there was a technical issue with...

Highly satisfied

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity of whole program, no thousands of options i will not need and will make cost increase. Proximity and reliability of technical service. Extremely friendly. Excellent service after sale. I appreciate we do have the feeling there’s anytime someone on the other side ready to help with your issue, even with my GMT+8

Cons

Nothing i did not like. An IOS app will be fantastic 🙂👌🏼

Thank you for your kind words, Michael. It fuels our passion even more. We wish you many happy bookings!

Set Yourself Free

Fast, easy deployment with adequate customer support.

Pros

Ease of calendar synchronization across multiple platforms, ease of deployment.

Cons

Pricing sync with multiple platforms is in development and once nailed will be a huge boost to the value of this product. Calendar sync is its core value but new features like Price Sync are coming online quick.

Thank you, Priscilla! Your feedback means a lot to us! We always strive to deliver the best services and best customer support.

Friendly interface/ excellent app

Pros

It’s very effective and functional in organizing my properties which allows me time to do other things.

Cons

I don’t have a negative comment to add concerning this program.

Online reviews from awesome customers like you will help us improve and make a huge difference to our company. Thank you!

Great for synchronising my holiday let

Great!

Pros

It is on the ball if there is a failing with one of the platforms ie Airbnb they let me know, they are ahead of the game.

Cons

Maybe take on other holiday agents. So more channels.

Thank you, Angie! It's our priority to continue providing top-notch services to customers like you.

Syncbnb is a company that hear my needs

My overall experience is very good

Pros

The software is easy to use and dedicated to my needs

Cons

I would like to have a better mobile app

Thank you Natasha! We are delighted to hear you like the service.

Incredible!

Pros

Syncbnb saves me time and ensures I never have a double booking again!

Cons

None. Working with this team is so helpful

Thank you, Brian! Much appreciated!

Bookings

Have had no problems .if there is one it is sorted immediately. Therefore I love the fact they quick on returning emails or chats

Pros

I like the fact it's user friendly and easy to use

Cons

Have no complaints. The programme is easy to use

Thank you, Erica! We are truly grateful for your kind words. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

The set up was straight-forward & the SyncBnB team has been super responsive! Couldn't be happier!

Saved time manually synchronizing reservations on multiple rental channels. Eliminated the risk of getting a double-booking.

Pros

SyncBnB does one thing and does it VERY well. The app is paired down to just the essentials; it is clean and very intuitive to use. The setup / registration took less than 10 minutes. Other systems that I evaluated took over an hour because they were trying to capture all the property listing information which has nothing to do with synchronizing calendars. SyncBnB has taken our active management...

Cons

There is nothing not to like. There are several of add-on features that might enhance certain situations but in my opinion they would take away from the simplicity and ease of use of the system. If I had one minor critique it would be that the trial period should start once the SyncBnB calendar has been activated with the channels. In my case 3-4 days of the trial period was useless while the SyncBnB calendar was activated. However, it only took one week of the 30-day trail to realize how invaluable the app was and to pay the annual due.

Thank you George! We really appreciate your feedback and your words in general. Regarding the 3 day delay in your activation it was because one of the channels was pending approval. So it was basically out of our control, we were expecting their approval. In these cases we usually extend the trial so that our users have the chance to enjoy their free trial 100%.

I have been using syncbnb for 6 of my channels, works like clockwork

Helps in time management, and accuracy of bookings. It syncs all my channels automatically and within minutes, so that I do not have to worry about double bookings

Pros

I am busy at work and with no time to check my channels. So I like that it syncs my bookings immediately and I do not have to worry any more about double bookings. Since I joined, I have not had to make cancellations like before and I only need a few minutes in a day to respond to messages.

Cons

I wish it has some analytics on bookings to show occupancy levels..for now I have to calculate manually

Thank you Titus! Reports and stats are available by now! Enjoy!

Great product, great service. The SyncBnB team has been super responsive!

No overbooking any more, and more time to stay with my family!

Pros

Perfect and fast syncing. It is very easy to setup listings and channels. The setup / registration took less than 20 minutes. SyncBnB has taken our active management of syncing our Booking.com and AirBnB calendars to the background. It has also given us peace of mind knowing that we haven't missed a reservation and may get a double booking. Those guys are very helpful and dedicated to their clients. Customer service was all the time top notch, highiest level. Thanks Syncbnb and keep it going what you do for us, because you doing at professional level!

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Just try it and you will see! I had to work on chat with the tech team to do the setup, wich is really a pro and they were extremely responsive so it isn't really a con. Good job guys!

Thank you Alexandru!!! We value and appreciate your words very much!!!

Great product, fast service. Syncbnb team are always there to assist!

Complete and efficient synchronisation of my calendars

Pros

Easy to use, fast syncing, getting better and better. They guarantee for no double bookings and the support is super fast and responsive.

Cons

I would really like to have more information for each reservation and some analytics, but I know that they are adding more and more to their service, so I'm positive that these will come soon.

Thank you Stefanos! Reports are lauched by now they are part of the service. Enjoy !

I sync calendars with homeaway, Airbnb and booking.com and it works amazingly well

It took about an hour to get everything set up and the first sync done. I had to work on email with the tech team to do the setup but they were extremely responsive so it isn't really a con.

Pros

Before I started using syncbnb, I tried to sync all 3 of my booking companies using the free built-in calendar syncing solutions. I found that I ended up with 2 double bookings and that the built-in calendar syncing was very buggy. I have since switched to syncbnb and I have had no synchronization issues and also I can quickly go to one website on my iPhone and get an understanding of all of my bookings in one spot and even export all of my bookings to excel when I need to. It's so easy I don't even realize it is there. It just works.

Cons

Thank you Jeremiah for your kind words! Much appreciated!

Just Perfect! Absolutely a Must before anything else for hoteliers

Stress free concerning the coordination of all the booking channels

Pros

Easy to use, it works perfectly with 10 booking channels ion parallel, they guarantee that one reservation will not conflict with anoyher, always live chat for support, fast support, extremely polite staff, 1 month free of charge use.

Cons

I would really need more important information on each reservation, such as the room arrangement ( how many beds they will need, babycot, sofa bed). Also the link for the cleaning staff need to receive the above information as well, not only occypied or not. But, we have informed them and they plan to enrich this services and more. Since they just opened their business, they deserve our patience -:)

Thank you Maria!!! We value your feedback!

Great product with second to none service

The software is easy to use and user friendly The service and support is second to none

Pros

It’s easy to use. Does exactly what I need. It does it in a unique efficient way. I can trust the results and know that the super support has my back. Allowing me to run my business without worry

Cons

Nothing not to like. Looking forward to the new features

Thank you John! Really appreciated!

Synbnb

Pros

Highlight the guarantee of no possiboe overbooking

Cons

I don't like the possibility to make a website directly with Syncb&b service as other competitor do. Another thing that is not present is the possibility to One monthly fee to activate all channels sync. Other competitor don't give this limitation. To do here you have to pay more.

Hi Vince and thank you so much for your super positive review! If you want to build your own website to sell directly we can help you with that, just talk to our support and we'll let you know more. Regarding the "one monthly fee", I'm not sure what you mean so I'll get in touch with you to understand more. Thanks again!

Nice features but does not sync all channels properly

Pros

Syncbnb is Easy to setup and has nice interface

Cons

Used Syncbnb to manage a couple of my listings, however despite the fact that they advertise that they can sync up to 200 channels, it doesn’t seem to actually sync your Airbnb calendar with Booking.com calendar, therefore this feature does not exist.

Hello, we actually synchronize 200+ channels 2-way and near real time. Of course Airbnb and Booking.com are included.

Perfect, reliable, fast syncing

complete and efficient syncronization of my calendars

Pros

Perfect and fast syncing. Great assistance and prompt answer to any request. Those guys are smart and kind.

Cons

Thank you Pier for your words!!! Really appreciated!

Great product, great service. People are helpful, friendy and hands-on.

Pros

This product is great as it helps me ease my routine, as long as reservations are concerned. I don't have to worry any more about syncing my calendar.

Cons

Thank you Eftichia! Your words mean a lot to us!

Excellent service

The SyncBnB team definetely give you the idea that they are professionals. I am sure that they will take the game to another level.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. It only took a couple of minutes to set up all my booking channels.

Cons

I expect that soon enough i will see an app for mobile phone. Apart from that everything seems great.

Thank you Michail !

I use it to sync AirBnb and Booking.com caledars of my privat accomodation. It's working great.

I can have AirBnb online booking switched on with no overbooking problem between AirBnb and Booking.com portals, getting more bookings (and earn more money of course).

Pros

It has nice and simple user interface. It is easy to setup listings and channels. Support is willing and helpfull.

Cons

I dont like to put my passwords of my hands and this software needs it to access the callendars. But now I have used it for months with no problem, so I stopped to be paranoid with this particular software :).

Thank you ! We really appreciate your words and your feedback!

I am an owner of 2 apartments, wanting to use Syncbnb to avoid double bookings.

I achieved swift synchronization for both my apartments in five different channels (Booking.com, Homeaway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor and Expedia)

Pros

The software is fast and reliable. Last months that I am using it, it has not created any particular issue. Customer service is always there when you need it.

Cons

I would prefer an App in Greek (I think is about to happen next months). That would create a convenience when I am out and want to manage my properties

Thank you Evangelos! We really appreciate your words!!!

The best of the best

Pros

I can do other things without anxiety about double reservations

Cons

I need more personal information about the tensions in the industry of tourism

Thank you for your feedback, Emmanuel. We are delighted to hear that you liked the service. You can always check the ''Research & Data'' section on our website as well as our Blog, so as to be updated on the latest trends. In addition, feel free to book a personal call with one of our experts to discuss all your concerns.