Track Vacation Rental PMS Logo

Cloud based hospitality & vacation rental software

Track Vacation Rental PMS Reviews

Suggested alternatives

guesty
hostaway
webrezpro

I like that I can create a lead and save important details. The follow up is a great tool for sales conversions and the call scoring keeps our customer service levels up.
I am really happy we decided to change our Vacation Rental software to Track, they are very knowledgeable and the product is as promised.
1 month after they missed the onboarding deadline- they realized they can not send messages from the system for the region we are in.
It glitches sometimes and I cannot hear people on the receiving line. However, this may be user error.

SE

Sidney E.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Great lead management software

Pros

It is a simplistic, yet in-depth, software product that keeps me organized on a daily basis.

Cons

I wish that we would have implemented it sooner.

NL

Nikki L.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Product is easy to set up and very user friendly.

Pros

Very cost effective for our company which we have over 850 properties. New features are added throughout the year which gives us more functionality with the product and shows it is continually growing to fit our needs. Track is very interactive on hearing our requests on implementing new features that helps with our business.

Cons

On certain periods of software updates we experience some errors on which we will have to send support tickets to have those resolved. Usually, it only takes a quick refresh to resolve but knowing beforehand when these updates will happen will help eliminate this issue.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with TRACK and we are working to make sure you are aware of all major releases ahead of time!

JC

Jeff C.

Falling way behind competitors

When we started with TRACK in 2020 - our experience was satisfactory. But for some reason, that changed in 2022. It's a revolving door of "customer success reps" and their support has become almost non-existent. If you submit a ticket - there is only a 50% chance you'll receive a reply, and an even smaller chance that you'll get a helpful response. The biggest issue I have with TRACK - is how they...

Pros

The accounting & tax side of TRACK is its strongest feature. The triggers and automations were satisfactory.

Cons

Bugs - the software consistently behaved erratically. Customer support would take (a minimum) of 3 business days to reply IF they ever replied at all. TRACK used to be a good platform, but they have been completely surpassed by larger (and cheaper) competitors who are innovating and adding features. For example - TRACK just recently released an integration with Booking.com. This is 2024, and if your...

AD

Alaina D.

Events Services,

Track Pulse lead tracking is great!

I like the software in general as it is very similar to other property management software at a lower price point.

Pros

Cons

You cannot merge leads together once created which is helpful is someone is calling from a different phone number. I have used Navis software and this is a great tool to make sure conversions are accurate.

Hi Alaina- Thanks for your review. We are very excited to hear that you are so happy with our product and we are continuing to innovate TRACK to make it the best possible software for all of our user's unique needs. Thanks so much for providing this feedback!

MP

Maria P.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Frequent Improvements

Pros

I really like that the system is very straight forward, you can always trace back your steps and find your way if a mistake is done. Also, they are constantly coming up with new improvements and they truly listen to our feedback on things we would like to see be available.

Cons

Just recently I have been a bit frustrated on their response time to help tickets, not sure if it has to do with the pandemic, but it's taking 2-3 business days for an answer.

TK

Terri K.

TRACK Hospitality Software review

Pros

We use this as our phone system. Very easy to use, and the reports are accurate and hold the agents accountable.

Cons

No customer support. We have been trying to find out who our current rep is since November. Have sent multiple tickets since that time with no response at all.

SD

Sonny D.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Awful Company

They conned the owner of the company into it. Trying for over a year to get her to switch. When she did the entire website was messed up and they told us it would be the same, straight up lied about many things and take 4 days to complete tickets. It’s bizarre and no one should ever have to deal with them.

Pros

Nothing, it was bad in each way. They make you set up your entire website and then there are errors each week

Cons

Everything. They lie to you and scam you for your money constantly

MM

Mindy M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

I have never used a lead management system before using track. I now use it daily.

This software keeps me organized and in contact with my leads

Pros

The software is great to keeping track of leads for inbound and outbound calls. It allows you to keep notes within the system as well. Their support team is excellent and always quick to respond when help is needed.

Cons

It would be great if the system would combine leads. It isn't helpful for when my co-worker and have both been working on the same lead and one of us wins the lead which makes one of us have to close to a lost sale.

Hi Mindy- Thank you so much for taking the time to review TRACK Pulse. We're so happy that you are utilizing our lead management software on a daily basis and that it was been beneficial to your business operations. We'd also like to thank you for the feedback on how we can improve the software. We will continue to innovate our product to help fit the needs of your unique business. Your insights are greatly appreciated!

SR

Scott R.

Best Software on the Market....Hands Down!

Over the years we've used a few different reservation softwares, but nothing compares to what the TRACK property management software has to offer. First and foremost, TRACK has great customer service and stays on the cutting edge of technology across their entire platform. They are always looking at ways to improve and they are willing to listen to suggestions & feedback from their clients. There...

Cons

Thank you for your nice comments, we're glad you like the system and appreciate your business!

BD

Brian D.

Good system but waiting on updates

I really like the system and think it is easy to use. Customer service has been excellent. My only issue is updates. I know there are a couple bugs and I am hoping they get corrected soon. I was told that they would. I want the "keep same rates" option to work when changing dates on a reservation. I want to be able to organize cabins on tape chart by a secondary name. Lastly, I would like to be able to type a specific nightly rate in (not a set rate) on the initial bid screen.

VM

Vinayak M.

Lies Lies and more Lies

It's feels like you are on merry go round at a fun fair. It's all bright and shinny but you just keep going round in circles with a mirage of some thing special. Finally when you get off you realize you have been ripped off and sick in the stomach.

Pros

Their pre sales and due diligence pitch before they sign you up- Its an impressive process

Cons

1) They court you to sign a contract within 24 hours by offering a up to a 50% discount- limited for 24 hours only. Watch the contract because it they then change the costs. We sent it back 3 times because of errors ( always higher) costs than agreed2) They have a long drawn onboarding process- and keep charging you fees along the way. Our onboarding took over 6 months3) When the product was supposed...

BM

Bridget M.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Track Hospitality Review

Pros

Track is so easy to use; very user friendly

JS

John S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

It's a modern, well-designed program that focuses strongly on revenue generation.

Revenue, and new clients.

Pros

Ease of use, and the fact that it works to earn more revenue. Everything starts with revenue, and this software is very strong in this area.

Cons

It's relatively new, so not all APIs are not off the shelf. But they can build them fairly quickly and have done so for us on several occasions.

Thank you!