TRACK Vacation Rental PMS Reviews

Pros

I like that I can create a lead and save important details. The follow up is a great tool for sales conversions and the call scoring keeps our customer service levels up.

Alaina D.

Brian D.

I am really happy we decided to change our Vacation Rental software to Track, they are very knowledgeable and the product is as promised.

Maria P.

Cons

It glitches sometimes and I cannot hear people on the receiving line. However, this may be user error.

Bridget M.

Terri K.

Just recently I have been a bit frustrated on their response time to help tickets, not sure if it has to do with the pandemic, but it's taking 2-3 business days for an answer.

Maria P.

4.4

Great lead management software

Pros

It is a simplistic, yet in-depth, software product that keeps me organized on a daily basis.

Cons

I wish that we would have implemented it sooner.

Product is easy to set up and very user friendly.

Pros

Very cost effective for our company which we have over 850 properties. New features are added throughout the year which gives us more functionality with the product and shows it is continually growing to fit our needs. Track is very interactive on hearing our requests on implementing new features that helps with our business.

Cons

On certain periods of software updates we experience some errors on which we will have to send support tickets to have those resolved. Usually, it only takes a quick refresh to resolve but knowing beforehand when these updates will happen will help eliminate this issue.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with TRACK and we are working to make sure you are aware of all major releases ahead of time!

I have never used a lead management system before using track. I now use it daily.

This software keeps me organized and in contact with my leads

Pros

The software is great to keeping track of leads for inbound and outbound calls. It allows you to keep notes within the system as well. Their support team is excellent and always quick to respond when help is needed.

Cons

It would be great if the system would combine leads. It isn't helpful for when my co-worker and have both been working on the same lead and one of us wins the lead which makes one of us have to close to a lost sale.

Hi Mindy- Thank you so much for taking the time to review TRACK Pulse. We're so happy that you are utilizing our lead management software on a daily basis and that it was been beneficial to your business operations. We'd also like to thank you for the feedback on how we can improve the software. We will continue to innovate our product to help fit the needs of your unique business. Your insights are greatly appreciated!

Track Pulse lead tracking is great!

I like the software in general as it is very similar to other property management software at a lower price point.

Pros

Cons

You cannot merge leads together once created which is helpful is someone is calling from a different phone number. I have used Navis software and this is a great tool to make sure conversions are accurate.

Hi Alaina- Thanks for your review. We are very excited to hear that you are so happy with our product and we are continuing to innovate TRACK to make it the best possible software for all of our user's unique needs. Thanks so much for providing this feedback!

Frequent Improvements

Pros

I really like that the system is very straight forward, you can always trace back your steps and find your way if a mistake is done. Also, they are constantly coming up with new improvements and they truly listen to our feedback on things we would like to see be available.

TRACK Hospitality Software review

Pros

We use this as our phone system. Very easy to use, and the reports are accurate and hold the agents accountable.

Cons

No customer support. We have been trying to find out who our current rep is since November. Have sent multiple tickets since that time with no response at all.

Best Software on the Market....Hands Down!

Over the years we've used a few different reservation softwares, but nothing compares to what the TRACK property management software has to offer. First and foremost, TRACK has great customer service and stays on the cutting edge of technology across their entire platform. They are always looking at ways to improve and they are willing to listen to suggestions & feedback from their clients. There...

Cons

Thank you for your nice comments, we're glad you like the system and appreciate your business!

Track Hospitality Review

Pros

Track is so easy to use; very user friendly

Cons

It's a modern, well-designed program that focuses strongly on revenue generation.

Revenue, and new clients.

Pros

Ease of use, and the fact that it works to earn more revenue. Everything starts with revenue, and this software is very strong in this area.

Cons

It's relatively new, so not all APIs are not off the shelf. But they can build them fairly quickly and have done so for us on several occasions.

Thank you!

Good system but waiting on updates

I really like the system and think it is easy to use. Customer service has been excellent. My only issue is updates. I know there are a couple bugs and I am hoping they get corrected soon. I was told that they would. I want the "keep same rates" option to work when changing dates on a reservation. I want to be able to organize cabins on tape chart by a secondary name. Lastly, I would like to be able to type a specific nightly rate in (not a set rate) on the initial bid screen.