All categories
Travefy Agent

Client management and marketing tools for travel agencies

visit website

Travefy Agent Reviews

Caitlyn S.

Ive had a great experience with Travefy- It's allowed me to be more organized. The customer service is excellent as was the webinar- They truly take pride int he app and its a great tool to use.

Alysha K.

I love that I can customize their travel experiences with photos and trip details. I love that all I need to do is send my customer a link and they have their entire trip at their fingers.

Alysha K.

Cons

The basic version of Travey is no longer available, so we have to purchase the more expensive pro version.

Tina S.

Mark G.

I have provided feedback about this several months ago, however no update.

Mark G.

4.6

Fantastic way to launch and manage your own travel agency!

OUTSTANDING customer service and help. The trainings are fantastic. During COVID they held my business together.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, webinars, friendliness. Biggest pro: customization and client WOW

Cons

If not creative or a design-focused person, the information might come out disorganized at times. I would love to see a Wetu-similar website for clients!

Home Based Agents

Overall (time wasted in calculating total trip costs notwithstanding) I have been pleased with Travefy. Their support people are easy to deal with, and the presentation of the itineraries themselves is quite professional looking, if a little "busy". This aspect depends on the type of client and their personal preferences, just an observation.

Pros

Ease of use..great airline database, also cruise database, (however I have found this lacking on a couple of occasions). The also have a tour database. Overall this programme saves a lot of legwork, presents well for clients, and I have found the backup support to be excellent. It's not cheap, however this is partly attributable to the current deplorable state of the AUD$, so US agents may find it OK.

Cons

Given that it's aimed at Travel Agents, I would have liked it to provide a total cost, which would help enormously during the quotation process. Whilst it allows individual items to be costed, there is no final tally anywhere. I find this curious given that it's a relatively sophisticated programme in most areas. I have provided feedback about this several months ago, however no update. Whilst the Databases which draw in information about airlines, hotels, cruises and tours save a lot of time, unfortunately I then end up spending a lot of time calculating total costs of itineraries. Should be an easy fix, they just haven't done it.

Travefy Review

Again if the resorts are not loaded it was not useful. I loved when they were available as the documents turned out very nicep

Pros

The software was very easy to use, but when I used it barely any of my resorts were listed to use.

Cons

The availability of resorts available when selecting these for your client. It has been a while since I used this software and may have been improved

The Perfect Way to Create Holiday and Travel Itineraries

It is something we use every day at work. We can easily share travel & tour templates and personalised itineraries for clients. The new features are great and it looks very professional.

Pros

Travefy offers many functions to create the perfect itinerary for our clients. It looks super professional and now with Travefy Pro, our clients can download the app and always have everything they need at a tap of a button. They can contact us on the app too and out clients love it!

Great App For Travel Agents

Pros

I love the pretty itineraries that I can create and share with my clients. It makes things very easy for me to see where my clients are going, and also keep track of their locations real time.

Cons

Travefy has a great and pretty app, but I wish I could edit trips on the APP.

Good for price

Pros

Travefy provides a straightforward method for composing and publishing itineraries. For any company that needs to send out custom quotes which look attractive/professional without editing a graphic design document each time, this is a plausible solution.

Cons

The module is a bit clunky at times. Interface could be a bit more intuitive and user friendly. Nevertheless, it gets the job done a lot faster than customizing each itinerary.

Travel App for Weddings

Wonderful experience. It was the right price for what we needed and provided a fun, easy to use experience. Everyone that used it LOVED it.

Pros

We loved that we could send and receive chat messages with all the guests. It was easy to get updates and help with needs. We also loved how many features came with each item you added. It was really nice to be able to attach photos, documents, etc.

Cons

We struggled with making photos and graphics look good within the system. Specifically for the mobile screen. Similarly, the formatting of text sometimes looked funny.

I learned how to navigate this product with ease. Any questions that arose were addressed immediatel

There are many pros regarding this product; the one-to-one support team-you are appointed, which is a specific team member to answer any quires. However, no questions goes unanswered. The outlook of the product overall is professional and depicts high quality images. The navigation for different airlines hotels etc. populates majority of the time. For Example: the air components always populates...

Great "living" travel itinerary

Using it to create personalized travel itineraries for our customers from custom travel, to safaris, cruises and beyond.

Pros

There are many great things about Travefy, the ease of creation, the "living"/live element of change, the attractive end product, the understanding of all the ins-and-outs of the travel and hospitality industry that went into it's development. It is an excellent product.

Cons

I have only ever one time ran into an issue with an unsaved Travefy that unfortunately could not be recovered. It could be AMAZING if it lived like Google docs and auto-saved. Just an idea.

Amazing App

Pros

Travefy makes being a travel agent more organized and easier to communicate with customers. I love that I can customize their travel experiences with photos and trip details. I love that all I need to do is send my customer a link and they have their entire trip at their fingers

Cons

I found that some info didnt auto populate and that would have been nice. But Its a great app with not much bad to say

Good tool for travel experts to show a custom itinerary to clients that they can easily access

A nice itinerary to present to client, that they can download to their device to have easy access.

Pros

I like the flexibility of this product. You can add as much or as little information as you wish. They have a good database of information. You can store items in the library so you can easily build itineraries, saving time. Great tracking, sorting functions. Always improving and rolling out better features to customers. Support is always prompt to help. Easy to use and learn.

Cons

The image gallery can improve. So are some of the hotel descriptions and contents of the lesser known hotels.

Hudl Review

I enjoy using Travefy as a way to organize our detailed group travel for clinic/tradeshow travel. We regularly need to add in manual information, so are able to do that on top of the basic travel confirmations. We can give our employees specific instructions before they depart for their trip ("Stop by the X room to pick up X"), or include our company travel reminders/policies around their detailed confirmations. The only cons I would note would revolve around the itineraries becoming very clustered when more than a couple people are on a top. If travelers have different flight plans, each traveler is going to create a lot of confirmations. If the travelers are flying together, the itinerary is much cleaner and more concise.