Update247

Channel manager for hotels & accommodation providers

Update247 Reviews

Pros

It is so easy to use and when you are not that good on computer this site is easy for the beginers highly recommended to all users.

Thomas J.

Its amazingly good for such a good price and is perfect for our little resort.

Juanita B.

Kerri-Ann B.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no app for this programme. I am unable to use this programme on my phone.

Narelle W.

There is nothing I can honestly say I dislike about the service.

Nikki U.

Trying to understand it and link with all channels very time consuming to work it out. Functionally is slightly limited for our needs.

Lewis A.

4.9

Professional programme at fraction of cost of well known site

I never have double bookings. I can easily use all all aspects on this programme. I love it

Pros

i recommend Update247 to all accommodation providers. The programme is simple to use. The cost is very affordable. I have contacted staff with problems I have had and found them very professional, friendly and efficent. They were able to give me the advice I needed.

Cons

Hi Narelle, Thanks for the feedback. We have now updated the platforms to be mobile friendly. All 3 systems Channel manager, booking247 button and Reservation system are now mobile friendly.

A breath of fresh air...

We have been with another company for nearly 10 years and although happy there we had ongoing issues and problems within the system, so a change was in order. So far the Update247 system has surpassed the old system both in functionality and most of all in price, the staff have been very helpful in explaining any questions and getting us setup just as we like on the new system. As my review states a breath of fresh air which is very nice in this challenging domain that is hospitality.

Pros

The customer portal/booking side of the system is very well designed and easy to use for the public domain. Also very pleasing to the eye so far as design goes.

Cons

I do not have any negative feedback at all at this time.

excellant expeience.

Very good software, easy to use, we get plenty of support from team, so very happy

Pros

it is easy to use, userfriendly, can switch booking , edit bookings.

Cons

certain feature need update like making group booking with multiple guest and their emaila nd credit card detail is not availbale, need update so we can save cc of companey, housekeeping can be done day prior.. other wise all good.

Excellent platform

The system matches our needs and l would recommend to other accommodation providers Also well priced and well worth changing over to

Pros

The system functions well and is ideal for our small B&B

Cons

Some complex steps but Support team always sorts out any concern

Amazing online reservation, booking system and channel manager all rolled into one!

Update247 has solved all my reservation, booking and channel manager jobs all rolled into one. Even the reporting side of things is much better and am able to do end of month reports. the staff are always at my beck-n-call - Customer executive is awesome especially and assisted me so much at the beginning and subsequent calls. But to be honest I barely need to call them and its always operator error, not their system.

Pros

The value for money was the first thing that inspired me to look more closely but after being set up and using for longer, we couldn't be without it. Its amazingly good for such a good price and is perfect for our little resort. Update247 does everything we could want to run a small resort complex as a reservation system, booking system through our own website plus a channel manager to all the other Online Travel Agencies.

Cons

The only thing I am not as happy with is using it on a mobile. As resort manager we need to be offsite regularly and need to be able to access our system at all times. The online version of their website is ok but not as good as other systems that either use an app [e.g Booking.com use Pulse], Hirum has their own app etc but again, for the price we pay I am never going to complain about it - just something for them to be aware of if they are looking at upgrading anything within the system.

Update 24/7 a great product for small accommodation providers

Our overall experience has been positive with Update 24/7. For years we used another (more prominent) program, and I was skeptical to change to Update 24/7. But we have used it for a number of years now, and I am glad I made the change.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and just runs in the background whenever our property management software is running. It easily, and correctly, places bookings into our reservation system. But it still gives us flexibility to change the allocated room / apartment if we need to.

Cons

I would like the guest name in the email header to make it easier to find bookings, if you need to look for the booking again later. Currently only booking reference number is shown, which is fine - but it would be easier with guest name.

Hi Gary, we have added the Guest names to email subjects.

Fantastic Product/Program

By having Update247 as our channel manager and RMS, it has save us heaps of time and we can use this wherever we are.

Pros

This software is easy to use, and is a complete package with channel manager and front of house system.

Cons

Nothing that we didn't like, it is a fantastic product

Keeping Up to Date 247

Update 247 made themselves known to us at the time we were looking to reduce the costs of our channel management. The transition from our previous channel manager to Update 247 was handled by the support team without any issues. We are very pleased to have made the swap, especially as we save hundreds of dollars a year.

Pros

Update 247 is responsive to our needs. We are only small users but can see how easily scaleable the system is. Presentation is clear and detailed. Screens are easy to follow. Reminder emails keep us on track to check all notifications.

Cons

I wish I had the time to get more familiar with the programming so as to be able to make changes, implement new room offerings easier. When help is needed, though, the Update 247 team is always there by phone or email.

Manage room availability and pricing with ease.

Pros

Very simply and straight forward to use. Great support from Update247 on initial set up. They helped in room mapping and connecting to multiple websites. Have used the channel manager for three years without any issues. Have been able to update room availability and pricing across multiply sites within seconds. Very cost effective particularly paying annually.

Cons

Nothing. First channel manager I have used and have no need to look elsewhere. Highly recommended.

Great service

if i have a problem i ring and they talk me through with no problems a great company to deal with

Pros

it is so easy to use and when you are not that good on computer this site is easy for the beginers highly recommended to all users

Cons

there is none to report as if there was a problem i would go straight to one of the office to get it solve

Even an Old Chap can Learn !

No double bookings . Reminders to activate from overnight activity.

Pros

I am in my 70's and not all that IT Literate It took me a little while to understand it but the staff were very responsive and it soon became an excellent management tool with no more double bookings. The booking button was also clearly a money saving mechanism basically paying for the monthly fee ...

Cons

Nothing at all It has worked for me and my team after an initial understanding and good tuition with great tolerance form 247

Good Product

Took a while to learn functionality and still learning. The company that provides support isn't always upfront about what we can actually do ourselves they seem to like to keep control of our actions.

Pros

You can customise a number of aspects of it and some functionality very easy to use.

Cons

Not connected to all channels we'd like to use like Trivago and Trip Adviser. Some functionality not easy to use.

Hi Michelle, Both Trivago and Trip advisor are now connected with Update247. Support staff have spoken to Jenny at reception and have connected both the channels. Link to Birches serviced apartments listing on Trivago : https://www.trivago.com.au/melbourne-44314/hotel/birches-serviced-apartments-102007

Awesome service for 10 years

I have been using this channel manager for a decade. It is better value for money than the opposition with better customer service.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and if I get a bit confused there is a good customer service team to help.

Cons

Nothing at all. I have nothing more to say

Excellent Update 247 Channel Manager for easy to use and to follow hospitality software bookings

Pros

User friendly for both clients making bookings and hosts managing bookings via mappings simple to use from different partners. Update 247 Channel Manager provide excellent training and advise for new clients to become familiar in using this simple to use software.

Cons

I have found no aspect of using this software to be least of my liking. Once being familiar with how to move around this software it is sooooo easy and user friendly.

Easiest channel manager system I've ever used

Pros

It is simple. The layout is easy and logical. I can make changes anywhere I have internet access. THE most simple system to use and makes my job so much easier.

Cons

There is frankly nothing not to like. Its just a brilliantly simple and essential tool for our business.

Extremely easy to use always ready to assist on the phone or online.

Pros

We are only a small Motel and it is easy to use. The support we receive is amazing. Would recommend it to anyone interested in using it and also would be happy to help with a personal referral.

Cons

nothing all was easy phone assistance was great

Update 247 Channel Manager Makes my life so much easier

Fantastic product, enables me to be 100 percent accurate with availability, with no double bookings.

Pros

Update 247 is easy to navigate. The Help Desk is excellent if I do have a query.

Cons

Update 247 Channel Manager needs to include more providers eg. Home Away (STAYZ)

Dear Erin, Homeaway now can be added to update247. Thanks for the suggestion.

Been using it from last 10 years and happy with it !!

Pros

Its cloud based so can access it anywhere. Works well on phone and ipad. Fast connection with booking.com and expedia. Very reasonably priced. Integrates with our reservation system. Easy to contact.

Cons

Not much, we have had some minor issues but they were rectified quickly.

Update247 review

Pros

when it works and syncs properly with other booking engines it is great!

Cons

trying to understand it and link with all channels very time consuming to work it out Functionally is slightly limited for our needs

Very Happy

Great always polite and easy to talk to and resolve my problems

Pros

easy to use and has lots of other functions and details I can add to the bookings

Cons

Probably has a lot of things on it that I don't use

Best channel manager on the market, save hours each day

Pros

cost, ease of use. tried another brand, twice the cost and twice as difficult

Cons

could have a few more features, easier set up and bulk updates

Great all round product

We have used 2 channel managers/res systems previously who are the big boys and did not feel we were recieving value for money for their services. Update247 gave us all that we needed at a very affordable price and assisted us in the changeover from the old to the new. Terrific service and flexibility.

Pros

Software is intuitive, always accessible and the team are very open to suggestions. Ease of use was an important priority and local support.

Cons

There were some small restrictions but once I spoke with them, all was sorted very quickly.

A very nice experience

Pros

Definitely the price. I have made a lot of research to find a channel manager at an acceptable price but on the same time to offer all the facilities. Fortunately, Update 247 has all the package that we need.

Cons

In the beginning there was a difference of the hours with the result that the availability was closed at around 14:00 local time (24:00 Sydney. This issue was solved.

Great channel manager

Pros

Easy to manage bookings from across a number of sites.

Cons

All good, There is nothing negative to report

Great software package for small businesses

Update 247 satisfies my daily requirements and offers excellent support.

Pros

The suppprt from the staff at Update 247 is exceptional. The software itself is easy to use and communicate with guests.

Cons

There are several modules to bring it all together making it a bit harder to find things.

Hi Jodi, we have update all the menu's to have search option. which makes it lot more easier to find things.