Uplisting Reviews - Page 3

NM

Nikola M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Makes my life so much easier

Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

Pros

- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support

Cons

- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

VK

Vahan K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

lost of money and time, Nobody cares.

Very bad, Paid to get trial, but almost nothing works, many bugs , mobile version is useless.

Pros

The only Pros is sales man [sensitive content hidden]. After you get nothing.

Cons

- No support - - very dangerous functionality, in calendar, it may close all your rooms if you move a guest from ine room to another. And in the company nobody cares of anything.

DR

David R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A lot of bang for your buck!

We have had a great experience. It has served our small company well and customer service has been fantastic.

Pros

Uplisting has been a great Vacation Rental platform for starting with 5 properties and growing to now 15. It is simple, easy to navigate, and plays nicely with other systems.

Cons

It does not communicate or work well with Quickbooks. Reporting is limited.

TM

Trish M.

Fantastic Software We Couldn’t Live Without

Excellent company, excellent product. We really are very happy with Uplisting.

Pros

How easy and simple it is to use and how fast it is. So many others we tried were sluggish.

Cons

They are already working on this, but I’m it’s current state guest communications could be improved.

SB

Shaun B.

Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation

Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Pros

Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Cons

Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

LK

Louis K.

Great Product

Pros

I’ve used this from its MVP and it has gotten better with each iteration. Great customer service and reliable software.

Cons

My only issue being a longtime user is that the pricing structure changed and I’m paying more now than I did in the past but there are more features.

RB

Rosie B.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great Channel Manager

Overall, it does a good job of helping to keep on top of bookings etc. The response time on the chat feature is variable.

Pros

Clear screen and easy to navigate software.

Cons

More time on onboarding would have been helpful, especially tips on how to navigate common issues with Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com

JA

John A.

Real Estate, self-employed

Very Good Channel Management Platform

Overall it been a very pleasant experience using Uplisting and have really made life easier.

Pros

Good customer service and compare eviivo much easier to use

Cons

Cannot check guest in and out via the app but only desktop

Lacey C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Very uplifting!

Customer service is exceptional and speedy!

Pros

It has many features that are important, like: channel sync, website builder, messages, analytics and many reports .. plus more!

Cons

They only use Stripe for payment processing. It's a little costly.

RW

Robin W.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Happy user of Uplisting

Pros

Easy to get an overview of reservations, easy to change rates

Cons

Would like more customization in the look of the dashboard. Difficult to see if any reservations have special need. How about letting me color the reservations based on my wishes?

Joshua S.

Excellent for managing & automating properties

It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

Pros

With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

Cons

It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

rl

richard l.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Great channel manager

Great :-)

Pros

Easy to use and set up, great support if you ever get a question.

Cons

We had to start using a separate software for our cleaners as we always had issues with our cleaners not being able to access the app on their mobile as after 14 days it would say the free trial has ended.

Thanks, Richard! Please reach out to our support about cleaner access. It sounds like they created a regular Uplisting account by accident.

NC

Nancy C.

Great company!

Quick customer service

Pros

Platform /calendar integrationSo easyCommunication with uplisting staff is wonderful

Cons

I can’t think of anything they need to improve

MB

Matthias B.

Would miss it so much!

Pros

Love the automated messaging, especially the power and customization available. Love the channel management, double booked isn’t in our vocabulary. Also a big fan of the direct booking engine.

Cons

Using on mobile phone isn’t great. The ui works great on desktop or iPad.

Thanks Matthias! Brand new mobile app is already underway. We'll be sharing soon.

PW

Paul W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

What I have been looking for

Pros

Since transferring over from my previous PMS, I have found uplisting to do everything I need and help me in tasks that I struggled with before the automation tools that this p[roduct provides

Cons

To date I have not encountered any issues with the software, any questions I have had on functionality have been answered swiftly by their excellent support team

HL

Helen L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app

Saves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties

Pros

Great customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback

Cons

Customisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -

RL

Ryan L.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Awesome Piece Of Kit!!

Pros

Uplisting has allowed is to simplify our operation and cut some other application costs. I love the way [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team listen to the hosts and make the tweaks to continually improve the software. A game changer for any scaling Airbnb business.

Cons

Nothing at the moment to mention, everything is great

Brendan Dan T.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

After evaluating over 8 vendors we chose Uplisting

Working with a channel manager

Pros

We have over 200 apartments with 8 locations. We needed something that would be easy for the whole team to be using... The UX, the functionality and the support is second to none.

Cons

Not found anything that is a deal breaker. If there are any features that we have asked about adding they are in the works or have already now been released.

lj

liam j.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

critical to our business, awesome product, great company/customer experience

extremely good

Pros

easy integration, awesome product, never had any troubles.

Cons

would love if i could scroll through the calendar with the mouse rather the toggles at the top (pretty small complaint really literally couldn't think of anything else.)

JG

Jerzy G.

Hospitality, self-employed

very good value for money

Pros

very good support, easy to use, main functions,

Cons

lack of integrated CRM and guest database

BM

Banyana M.

Uplisting

Uplisting has helped me automate the running of my business. I really like that when customers book they immediately get a friendly message from me, and at other important dates while staying in our property. I am also happy that I do not have to worry about double booking.

Pros

I am very new to hospitality and Uplisting was the first Channel manager I used. I had to learn by doing, it wasn't easy, but staff are always on hand to assist. I was communicating with uplisting staff almost all the time during the first month to be able to work things out. They are always very patient, I feel they value me as a customer. I will definitely be adding more and growing with the company

Cons

I am still struggling with the direct booking website, its probably nothing to do with Uplisting but my own skills. I am still learning

JK

Justin K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Uplisting is a great choice for STR management

Pros

Uplisting has an intuitive and logical user interface. Other STR management platforms are confusing and difficult to use. Uplisting helps me effectively manage listings, reservations and pricing. I am also excited to use the newly-introduced reservations widget.

Cons

It'd be nice if Uplisting provided the ability to more tightly integrate the direct booking/reservation features with my custom website to provide visitors with an uninterrupted user experience and interface.

Dave E.

Real Estate, self-employed

I couldn't be happier

I use it daily and it's really helped me turn a corner for my business from managing a few homes (that I could do manually) to many, many more.

Pros

Uplisting is a complete end-to-end solution for me. I manage multiple rental properties in the Poconos and Uplisting keeps everything organized in one central Channel for me. When integrating technology together, there are the inevitable speed bumps along the way, but I can say confidently that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team and on-the-ball to help solve any problems that may arise. I'm overwhelmingly thrilled with the solution and couldn't be happier with the price point.

Cons

The integration was a bit tricky, but this is inevitable any time you're integrating a channel partner. You have to make sure all the 'pipes' are connected!

KL

Karen L.

Great value

Fabulous!

Pros

I love the pricing. The customer service is second to none.

Cons

I wish I could program the messaging for texting. I wish I could program the messaging for a custom time before or after check-in. I wish I could have my logo like I can on Duve or Wishbox.

vv

vee v.

Great software

Pros

Automates 80% of daily tasks. All in one place.

Cons

Some features are missing. NO MOBILE APP :(The existing mob app is very poorly optimised.

Hi Vee, Thanks so much for your review! The good news is we have already started building our mobile app from scratch. Our existing app is focused on the unified inbox. Our new mobile app will offer much more functionality, including multi-calendar, individual listing calendar, etc.