WebReserv Reviews

4.44/5 (18 reviews)

RuthAnne Comrie

WebReserv works great for a beach cottage resort

Reviewed 2018-11-27

WebReserv has been great for our business, making it easy for guests to access our availability accurately and book immediately.

Peter Peherstorfer

Professional booking-solution and perfect customer service at an unbeatable rate

Reviewed 2016-06-28

Switching from sluggish excel-sheet-based booking-organisation to the neat webreserv-booking-solution was one of the best business-moves so far. Easy and self-explanatory interfaces, the well arranged booking-calender, a useful report-system and the multi-user-option make it easy as pie to administrate our surf-schools in Spain and Morocco. And the best thing is: if there is something you don't know how to do, if there are any questions - you will never have to wait for a perfect and prompt response from the customer support - including weekends and holidays... I did a lot of research on different booking-solutions and webreserv is definitely the most flexible one with the most appealing pricing-scheme.

Catherine O Sullivan

Absolutely Superb and Service Outstanding.

Reviewed 2016-06-28

I have had the WebReserv installed for a number of years now and cannot recommend it highly enough.It is the best booking system ever.So easy to manage and so clear with bookings.

ABE ELLIS

Superb customer support and very user-friendly program

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Organizing upcoming housekeeping schedules and customer contact well in advance with ease as a result of the friendly format of the reservations calendar.

Donna Danyus

On Line Reservation System

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Almost all of our business' reservations are made by our customers on their own through our website. This frees us up in the office. Great time saver as well as the ability to book reservations 24 hrs/day - 7 days/week.

Janneke Louwes

Simple yet effective

Reviewed 2018-11-16

We've used it for 7 years with very little problems.

Bill McNicol

Newton Hall

Reviewed 2016-08-03

I have been using this software for about five years now and I have been very happy with the performance to date. The software requires very little manual intervention and allows us to accept bookings 24/7 - which is exactly what we were looking for.

Bren Price

WebReserv is Economical, Easy to Use with Good Support

Reviewed 2018-11-16

WebReserv allows me to have automated booking and bank processing at a decent price directly from my website at a low monthly rate, and also allows for manual input when necessary.

Jim Humphreys

Webreserv

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Prior to Webreserv we were taking reservations by phone and writing them on a calendar. We did approximately 500 reservations per year. Webreserv has allowed us to grow that business to over 1,800 reservations per year

john fox

Great, once you've taught yourself how to use it.

Reviewed 2016-09-20

It's not the most intuitive software to use, only through lots of trials and errors did the system start working for me, and this was quite time consuming.

Jessi Rochel

Gateway RV Park WebReserv Review

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Overall, it has been a really good fit for us. From an administrative perspective, I have nothing to compare it to as it's the only reservation software I've used professionally. But from a customer perspective, I think it is very good.

Mary Shirk

WebReserv...Keeping us on Track

Reviewed 2018-11-25

WebReserve allows us to keep track of all of our customers, past, present and future. we have eliminated missed reservations and duplication with this system.

Thomas Grande

Great software for booking off all activities++

Reviewed 2016-06-28

It is a very flexible and easy to use booking software! We are using it for various outdoor activities such as: kayaking, guided trips, boat hire and fishing trips. We would absolutely like to reccomend it!

Kristi Garcia

I loved the versatility of this platform

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-16

It is great for customizing to make it work for your specific business. It is user friendly and you can make changes without "breaking" and of the functions.

Ana Leamaro

Good software.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-29

It's easy to use and integrate with the website. This was my first software at my guesthouse. It was easy to use, with marketing promotions. Good reports for management. The custom support was very fast to answer.

Ana Fernandes

Basic Software

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Really easy to use, excellent for online marketing, where you may create codes. Very cheap.

Andy Schumann

Best value

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-16

My overall experience has been excellent, I have been contacted by and have tried several other booking sites and Weber deserve is by far the best value for the money

Melody Schell

Just hope you don't have a problem that needs fixing!!!

Reviewed 2017-03-13

We have been using Webreserv for a few years now and it was time consuming to set up. The tech support person is great IF you can get a hold of her AND you don't have any problems on the weekend. It can take up to 3 or 4 days to return a call and we have had significant issues with our customers being able to pay for their reservation without having to call us (defeats the purpose of online payment). I have had a change request for 3 years in being able to better customize the end of month reports for finances and have yet to have a response from their "Engineering Team". We are currently shopping a new reservation software company because of all the problems we are having with Webreserv!!!