Wishbox Reviews

4.86/5 (7 reviews)

Ran Fridman

The Excellent Professionals of Guesty

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Wishbox keeps me organised, helps me generate the kind of revenue I had envisioned, and has produced the kind of success for my operations as a host in the hospitality business can only hope for ... it truly has been a fruitful experience. Thank you Wishbox.

Pros
I love the Wishbox software. It is so "user friendly" that it cannot be equaled by any other platform or experience. In its extraordinary simplicity and clarity, Wishbox is head and shoulders above the rest. The webinars they conduct, the tutorials they produce, the revenue they achieve for their clients is phenomenal. As a client and as part of the family of Wishbox, I and my company are here to stay. We are permanently connected. Wishbox is a lifeline to success. Thank you to these most esteemed professionals who make it their business to offer a superior product and service for all their clients. With Gratitude, Ran Fridman at FRIDMAN PROPERTIES

Cons
Sincerely, I appreciate Wishbox completely. My experience the whole time that I have had the opportunity and the benefits to use Wishbox software , has been completely "trouble-free."

Ruben Elmaleh

Just awesome!!

Reviewed 2018-04-14

I grew up by business

Pros
This software made my life much easier , very simple and ergonomic ! The team is very responsive which is very pleasant.

Cons
Nothing really! The beginning was difficult but I would say like all what you try to do but everything is set so far and we now enjoy it! The staff does a very good job in developing the app.

Mickael Assouline

Simplify everything, a perfect tool for short term rentals companies.

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Pros
How it's simplify everything about the relationship with the customers from the moment that he book until the moment after he has left the apartment.

Cons
We are located in israel, sometime is difficult to find an hebrew speaker, but the hebrew speaker employe always return to my call.

Luis Gouveia

Easiest way to communicate with yous guests

Reviewed 2019-08-23

Pros
lot of features very user-friendly automate comunication

Cons
More focus on the upsell features than in improving little problems that may affect user experience

HUSSEIN KAZAZ

Great Messaging Software for vacation rental management

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Pros
- Automated messages work very well- we have saved a lot of time sending guests check in details by using wishbox - Upsells is a great way to generate revenue from baggage storage, late check-out etc (you can add many different types of upsells) - Guests can upload their documents using wishbox

Cons
- It would be good if you have an option to customise the upsell messages - It would be good if you customise the automated message in terms of layout etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

great tool for our property

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Great.

Pros
I´m very impressed with Wishbox. We have a small property and for our use it is absolutely perfect. It is simple to use, user friendly, evolves according to user needs and I think it is on its way to becoming a great alternative to a PMS. Five stars.

Cons
The fact that only Booking.com reservations appear on their own in Wishbox and bookings from other sources have to be entered manually.

Denis Zivolic

must have tool for profesionals in hospitality

Reviewed 2019-01-19

Pros
the wishbox is a must have application if you are active in hospitality . It is saving a lot of time in the daily routine work with communicating with the clients . They can send you all needed infos for check in , you can communicate to the clients accescodes , wlan codes etc

Cons
there are no negative thinkings about this software