Duve

Guest Management System for hotels & vacation rentals

Duve Reviews

Pros

Thank you to these most esteemed professionals who make it their business to offer a superior product and service for all their clients. With Gratitude, Ran Fridman at FRIDMAN PROPERTIES.

Ran F.

Ran F.

Adam W.

YOU WILL BE AS SORRY AS WE ARE TO HAVE CHOSEN IT. It has become an embarrassment to us vis-a-vis our guests and an operations nightmare.

Diane W.

And the support is dismal. They are in Australia so nothing is real time and they get back to you when they get back to, sometimes days later, no matter how urgent the issue.

Diane W.

4.3

great tool for our property

Great.

Pros

I´m very impressed with Wishbox. We have a small property and for our use it is absolutely perfect. It is simple to use, user friendly, evolves according to user needs and I think it is on its way to becoming a great alternative to a PMS. Five stars.

Cons

The fact that only Booking.com reservations appear on their own in Wishbox and bookings from other sources have to be entered manually.

The Excellent Professionals of Guesty

Wishbox keeps me organised, helps me generate the kind of revenue I had envisioned, and has produced the kind of success for my operations as a host in the hospitality business can only hope for ... it truly has been a fruitful experience. Thank you Wishbox.

Pros

I love the Wishbox software. It is so "user friendly" that it cannot be equaled by any other platform or experience. In its extraordinary simplicity and clarity, Wishbox is head and shoulders above the rest. The webinars they conduct, the tutorials they produce, the revenue they achieve for their clients is phenomenal. As a client and as part of the family of Wishbox, I and my company are here to stay. We are permanently connected. Wishbox is a lifeline to success. Thank you to these most esteemed professionals who make it their business to offer a superior product and service for all their clients. With Gratitude, Ran Fridman at FRIDMAN PROPERTIES

Cons

Sincerely, I appreciate Wishbox completely. My experience the whole time that I have had the opportunity and the benefits to use Wishbox software , has been completely "trouble-free."

Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Constant major functionality problems.

We have been using Wishbox for about a year. At first there were so many glitches that we thought it was still in Beta mode. And now, a year later, we continually and regularly encounter sudden major functionality issues. We would find a different alternative but we are somewhat stuck with this debacle of an app for the moment. Examples of problems include guest rooms not updating when a guest...

Pros

The only reason we chose Wishbox was because it integrates with Cloud Beds and allows secure uploads of guest IDs. But it turns out it actually doesn't integrate very well and requires us to hand sync multiple times throughout the day.

Cons

It doesn't work well. Full of glitches and sudden bugs. Terrible support that takes days to resolve anything.

Just awesome!!

I grew up by business

Pros

This software made my life much easier , very simple and ergonomic ! The team is very responsive which is very pleasant.

Cons

Nothing really! The beginning was difficult but I would say like all what you try to do but everything is set so far and we now enjoy it! The staff does a very good job in developing the app.

Simplify everything, a perfect tool for short term rentals companies.

Pros

How it's simplify everything about the relationship with the customers from the moment that he book until the moment after he has left the apartment.

Cons

We are located in israel, sometime is difficult to find an hebrew speaker, but the hebrew speaker employe always return to my call.

Great app, let down by atrocious support

It's made our guests' lives easier and ours much harder.

Pros

The guidebook is a great way to provide guest information. Pre-checkin is also useful in terms of collecting the guest's real email address, signing Ts and Cs and collecting ID.

Cons

Support. It is virtually non-existant. I submitted an issue to their "urgent" email address 4 weeks ago, have chased it 4 times since and it is simply being ignored. I then contacted support via live chat to ask how to complain about this and that is also being ignored. The issue was Wishbox sending property access details out for a cancelled reservation, so a fairly serious security issue. There are quite a few bugs to be ironed out with the software: -Outdated information given to guests via the Guidebook because changes are not saved properly -Despite being able to mark ID and contract as mandatory in pre-checkin settings, it's not actually mandatory at all -Extra services like travel booking don't work properly

Great complementary software

Pros

Very helpful in communicating with guests. Optimally fulfills our needs in managing customer experience and offering upsell for stay

Cons

Esport and manage eports and integration with What'sApp

Easiest way to communicate with yous guests

Pros

lot of features very user-friendly automate comunication

Cons

More focus on the upsell features than in improving little problems that may affect user experience

Great Messaging Software for vacation rental management

Pros

- Automated messages work very well- we have saved a lot of time sending guests check in details by using wishbox - Upsells is a great way to generate revenue from baggage storage, late check-out etc (you can add many different types of upsells) - Guests can upload their documents using wishbox

Cons

- It would be good if you have an option to customise the upsell messages - It would be good if you customise the automated message in terms of layout etc.

must have tool for profesionals in hospitality

Pros

the wishbox is a must have application if you are active in hospitality . It is saving a lot of time in the daily routine work with communicating with the clients . They can send you all needed infos for check in , you can communicate to the clients accescodes , wlan codes etc

Cons

there are no negative thinkings about this software