Your.Rentals Reviews - Page 2

your.rentals top

i am managing many sales channels woth just one click

Pros

it is for us in hospitality business so important to have a chanelmanger easy for use

Cons

in deed there is nothing what I dont like

Thanks for your comments Denis! I'm glad you're happy with our service so far. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience further :)

Good app

I have got a few customers from the app self and it has been good, however I have got 99% of customers from other apps.

Pros

Pros: the variety of companies in the portafolio where the same listing can be seen worldwide, it gives stronger online precense.

Cons

Chat features should be upgraded for a better communication experience between guest and host within the platform for protection of both parties.

Thank you for your time and comments Diego. We'll keep working to make Your.Rentals simpler for you and all the property managers community.

New Beginning

As of right now I will have to see how the process goes and how many bookings I will have with this new added service.

Pros

I thought it was going to be easy to navigate through the site... I found it difficult when I had to import and export calendars from one channel to the site. Also I had difficulty getting someone on the phone since they are in SWEDEN. We are here in the USA... I was unaware when I signed up that there would be no APP or customer service 24/7. It is a problem if you have a problem with a guest and a booking....I was able to reach a customer service person more than 12 hours after I needed help. There is no direct number to call and there is NO APP. I will give this 3 months to see how the system really works and get all the kinks worked out. What I like most is the fact this tool reaches so many different channels to try and promote your home based business

Cons

NOT having a customer service agent available when i needed one.

On a good way, but needs to be improved

I started because I was not able to have many guests only with Airbnb. I would like this to become an alternative to Airbnb. But in my opinion commissions are very high, I had to increase prices in order to get a decent revenue on the room. And since the ranking of my apartment is low and I do not have visibility, I did not get any more reservations.

Pros

It is a valid solution for renting through many channels. And the direct reservations are a good way to avoid intermediates when you have a business partner you want to host directly.

Cons

It's quite complicated to have a good ranking, and therefore good visibility of your advertisement. In my case, for example, although I wrote all necessary information about the room and the services that are provided, in many languages furthermore, and I applied discounts and promotions as requested, my advertisement is qualified as "average" and it has low ranking and low visibility. As I explained, many beautiful photos and a lot of services provided are not a guarantee of quality of the accomodation. Many renters are offering simple and essential accomodations but they are clean, kind and efficient. In my opinion, FEEDBACKS FROM GUESTS SHOULD BE CRUCIAL IN RANKING AND VISIBILITY OF THE ACCOMODATION ONLINE.

Thank you very much for your comments and thoughts, Elisa. It's comforting to read such a detailed review. We will pass this to our product development team to keep on updating our product.

Neat package

I am only new to Your.Rentals but I have contacted the support staff on a couple of occasions and they have been very quick in responding.

Pros

It's easy to use and understand. I can advertise on multiple booking channels and be confident that if I receive a booking all calendars will be updated to avoid embarrassing double bookings.

Cons

The fact that I can't use an Australian bank account to deposit rents into.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are happy to know that our software is easy to use for you. About your issue with the Australian bank account, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our support team will contact you right away to help you solve it.

Your.Rentals review

I have already received guests by Your Rentals, the transition was easy and all was correct.

Pros

Easy to use and visited by many people of good level, it's an international website.

Cons

the comission is high so we have to put a higher price for the guests, but the sevice was good.

Your.Rentals Review

In general the site is ok - I have had a number of bookings but with payment problems (that I haven't has with other sites I use. The team is quite reactive and has dealt quickly with any issues.

Pros

Simple to update, synchronize and you are automatically visible on different channels

Cons

No direct contact with clients so have to go through a manager - takes time. Had a few problems with payment - not very clear at all!

Très cher, très peu performant, pas de service client

Hors de prix! (25% de commission), ne propose aucune disposiston d'annulation aux clients, ne rembourse pas les clients après annulation par le propriétaire, la synchronisation des réservations n'est pas assurée avec le logiciel des propriétaires, impact commercial très faibe. A déconseiller après deux ans d'utilisation.

Pros

Aucun. Pas de synchronisation des prix ni du calendrier après réservation.

Cons

Très cher (25% de commission), pas de synchronisation du caendrier des disponibniités

Cher Claude, Nous sommes desoles de constater que vous n'etes pas satisfait de notre service, a l'inverse de la grande majorite de nos clients. Nous avons deja explicite ces differents point plusieurs fois avec vous via email mais afin d'eviter tout malentendu, nous souhaitons les clarifier une fois encore: Notre commission est de 5% comme indique sur notre site internet, a laquelle s'ajoutent 15%...

Review, Greece

I love it!

Pros

user friendly, great after sales service, great themes

Cons

doesn't collaborate well with syncronisation channel managers like Syncbnb

you rentals overview

We dont have now any problems

Pros

Easy to use the availabelity rate and special offer

Cons

It is everything great easily to use and understanding

Great to hear that you have been using Your.Rentals successfully, Freddy :) Thanks for the review! If you have any questions about anything please get in touch

Your Rentals one of the best on the market

Pros

provide many channels connections in one place to publish your listing

Cons

there is not connections with our channel manager

The worst service ever

They arrived on Monday 4 Feb and today Friday I haven't received my payout.

Pros

Nothing. Neither my guests nor I will be using this website.

Cons

Difficult to find help. Three days for an answer Nobody is on the "chat " send many chats and that is no chat because there is no one there to answer even though it was urgent. My guest spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 of your representatives and no one fixed our problem.

I¿m sorry you¿ve had a bad experience and I¿d like to apologise on behalf of the company. I¿ve looked into your case and I agree that on this occasion our support fell short of our usual high standards, and I would like to assure you that we¿ve put some new guidelines in place to address this. Regarding your payout however, it looks like the delay was due to your bank details being missing. I can see this has been resolved now, if you¿d like to discuss this, or anything else further you can contact support@your.rentals, or message me personally at dan.johnson@your.rentals.

Good idea, not enough reservations

Too few reservations

Pros

It seems like this software would be sufficient exposure to fill an small space like mine

Cons

I don't get almost any reservations , would like to see one daily.

After we did start to work with You Rentals our volume of rentals is increasing all the time.

Pros

The support desk is working excelent, special for somebody like me, no time and no knowledge of all the small problems and faults I make..

Cons

Nothing, your system is working very good en very helpfull, special for people like me without any knowledge.

Thanks Joop! It's great to hear that the system is working well for you, do let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better :)

Your.Rentals Review

Very Good.

Pros

Organized and Easy using Computer Application. Quick response in my enquires.

Cons

Nothing to refer

New entrie

Pros

It connects many channels that you can manage at once.

Cons

It is not our key booking supplier, but i hope to grow and develop in a very useful and important software

Review of handling my listed objects at yourrental

So far I did not have that much business as I have not been listing for a long time. But it seems so far professionally organised. May be some suggestion to pricing would be helpful.

Pros

the calendar and whole set up is easy and intuitive to handle

Cons

Am not always that sure what to do about the pricing and found it a little confusing at first

great software to combine all online platforms

Pros

Its great to have a one stop shop with all the OTA's in one place and discover new ones you never heard of. In addition you only need to create one listing and not having to subscribe on each and every one of them

Cons

The commission fee is very much higher then certain pages for example airbnb, trip advisor, homeaway all charge 3%. Your.rentals charges 18%. This is way too much in my opinion in fact we left our original listings with the page directly as this is from where the business comes from. On another note we do not receive much feedback from the page. Considering we are being listed on so many pages we get very little bookings.

YOUR.RENTALS

Pros

It 's easy to centralize the bookings and to have a unique calendar.

Cons

Difficult to use and to understand all the tricks at the beginning.

Esay way to improve your vacational rentals bussines

So good experince, quickly anwsers for all

Pros

What I like the most about Your rentals is that it is very easy to use, I have not had any communication problems with the guests and there are no charges only when an income is specified

Cons

Is neccesary an APP for cellphones and tables

Excellent

Very good!

Pros

Simplicity and fast answers of support team .

Cons

There is nothing I like the least of this software.

Versatile

Well this will be my first time to acomódate guests from this software. Looks a very nice couple from Canada who will be stay with us.

Pros

The versatility of the platform and easy to find out how to use it.

Cons

They don’t send me a lot of clients. I will like to receive more travelers from you.

Good sotfware

Pros

Easy and friendly to use. Good list of sites.

Cons

Few options on calendars. Need more options for rules and other services fee.

Thank you for your rating and feedback. We are happy to know that you would recommend us to others. We will also take your feedback into consideration and further enhance our product.

Why to have Your.rentals as your Channel manager?

Pros

Great product. Young company with great management. Very flexible and easy to get hold of them.

Cons

Some of the features not that friendly user. How ever, partly based on our feedback things are improving all the time!

Great Service and Professional Support

Pros

Simplicity, so much functions and easy to use

Cons

Some previews channels are not available