15Five Logo

Holistic Employee Engagement & Performance Software

15Five Reviews - Page 7

Dmytro V.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Game changer for growing companies

We solved of problem of managing the growth from 30 to 100 people. 15five helped us to structure our people management and set correct goals.

Pros

15five mechanics is great. OKRS are synced with individuals/departments and weekly goals. Great reports.

Cons

No ability to schedule 1-1s with your indirects.

GS

Grace S.

Graphic Design, 51-200 employees

It's the best way to accurately track an employee's performance & how they feel at work.

Pros

I like the process of reviewing colleges to help towards their appraisals. You get a really good overall picture of an employees performance. It's much more effective to have each employee nominate people at the company who have actually worked with them a lot and would know best how to answer questions on that employee. Rather than having a yearly review with a manager who might be really busy all the time and actually doesn't know a lot about how efficiently you work, what you've been working on, how well you work with others etc. I also like how that process was anonymous to a degree and then you can reveal who said what when reviewing the appraisal all together with your manager.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I would change.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A Transparent tool to engage the team

15Five is a very simplified platform. In a large organization, it helps collecting feedback, keep the employees focused, and encourage them to appreciate others who are making a difference.

Pros

It was used by our entire organization. It helps in tracking performance management, individual focus, giving and receiving feedback, etc., It also helps a lot in cross-functional teams. Once can also appreciate other's impact in the team by giving high-fives.

Cons

It could also include a bunch of analytics to make it even useful. There are certain unwanted questions that are redundant and can be optional. It's integration to other software can be improved.

BH

Bridget H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

15five is a fantastic way to stay engaged with your employees. Easy to use and even fun!

It gives me an easy way to report weekly wins and struggles to my boss, and she can provide feedback right away without us needing to schedule a meeting.

Pros

It's totally accessible/easy to use, and it has options for public and private commenting. I love how the team leads can switch up the questions every week.

Cons

I wish the percentages up top based on my responsiveness would not ding me for missing a week when I'm out on vacation, but that might be a function of our administrators, not the software.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

So Many Compliments.

My overall experience with 15Five is very positive. It helps me keep track of my personal goals and initiatives within the company as well as helps us manage our team-wide responsibilities and KPI's.

Pros

Sometimes I feel directionless on Monday mornings. I love how 15Five cures this by having me reflect on what I accomplished (and didn't) the previous week, and also sets me up for success with what I need to do for the upcoming week. I also really like the platform it provides for engaging with my manager, giving him insights into my current pros, cons, and areas of concern, so that we can address them together head-on.

Cons

There are times when it can be a little tedious to answer some of the same questions over again weekly. This is probably more on my managers than the software though.

JP

Jenna P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Tracking Goals is a Breeze

Pros

What I like most about 15Five is that it is very easy to track progress that is made toward goals. By updating one Key Result, the percentage of objective that is 'completed' is automatically updated, making it easy to have an idea of how soon long-term goals will be accomplished.

Cons

As a user, there is nothing in particular that I dislike about the software.

RN

Rachelle N.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A Good Way for Feedbacl

Pros

I really like how you can keep track of things you need to do plus your direct reports can do the same. My one on one with my manager and my direct reports has greatly imported. I really like being able to add talking points to the one on ones.

Cons

I wish there was a way to share have group meetings on here too. So everyone from the team could add talking points to a weekly or monthly group meeting.

Becca H.

51-200 employees

15Five has helped tremendously with communication and goals between teammates and those I supervise!

It has helped inner team communication! And it has helped me improve my supervisor skills.

Pros

I like the objectives/goals and how they they integrate with the weekly tasks. I love the questions that you can setup for each report and that I can add my own questions for those i supervise. I also love the feature of adding things from the weekly 15Five to the 1-on-1 agendas!

Cons

Perhaps it is something that I just don't know how to do well, but I think the Department and company wide objectives could be integrated better. We have some setup but there is not a great way to divide out individual responsibilities without setting up individual objectives and linking them to the parent objective. I wish I could delegate key results of department objectives to individual objectives.

CQ

Cody Q.

Music, 11-50 employees

Great for small business

I think that it's a great product overall, especially for small businesses. For large businesses I think that it would be a little bit harder to keep up with everything, but I'm sure that adjustments would be made in the future, or maybe I just don't know about them as of yet

Pros

Easy to use flexible great communication abilities between management and employees really narrows down the goals of each person(s)

Cons

Haven't run into many cons on my end as of yet

NN

Nicole N.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

15Five for Cross-Collaboration

Great experience with the product, but we ended up getting rid of the product because it wasn't something we were "living" in at all points of the week. Team members were struggling to input their updates and we found an easier way with a product we already had.

Pros

Thoroughly enjoy being able to provide feedback and updates within the product. It helps my manager and team see what is on my plate and if I have any capacity to help them with additional projects.

Cons

Integration, in order for me to use this product at it's highest capacity; it needs to integrate into tools that I'm already using. AKA slack and jira.

Morale = boosted, relationships = strengthened

Pros

It's a simple concept, right? But after using 15five for just over a year, the value we've seen from it has been incredible. The thing we love most as a company is how it's increased transparency within our company. Ever week we get a fun, simple questionnaire to fill out that fosters that connection and transparency with our managers. The given, simplified opportunity to let your manager know how you're feeling is something a lot of companies'especially large ones'don't get. This tool alleviates that problem. Plus, customized questions give that personal touch.

MG

Matt G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Neat little package for keeping up with team goals

Pros

It is not overcomplicated and easy to get started on. There is lots of flexibility with how frequently it needs to be updated and the complexity of your usage. For those wanting to track KPIs or OKRs it provides be a great day-to-day way of managing them. In addition, you can still use it for long term projects too.

Cons

It would be nice if it also provided a one-stop system for HR management too. And at times the simplicity can be an issue as you wish that it could go that little bit further, allowing you to integrate goals across teams and almost have a kanban structure overlaying it.

SP

Sujit P.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Comprehensive and fun!

I am a remote employee, so 15Five helps me in a number of ways - first it helps me keep my manager abreast of what I have been doing all week; second, its sharing features helps me keep in touch with what my colleagues are doing; and finally, it serves as a written record of what I have accomplished that quarter or year. Status reporting sounds easy and almost trivial, but having jerry-built a system using Google forms in a previous job, I know there are quite a few challenges. 15Five provides a comprehensive system and manages to make status reporting fun. Also they are quite responsive and are always on the lookout for new feature suggestions so they can improve their system.

Pros

Easy to use, no need to maintain software or data.

Cons

Nothing at the moment.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Great tool for conversations that matter

Love this tool. It keeps both myself and my boss in regular contact and helps to plan out next steps and accomplishments.

Pros

This tool is excellent at keeping my boss and I on the same page. You can easily add talking points for your upcoming meeting and keep track of your conversations, priorities and even annual 'wins' and 'challenges'.

Cons

The mobile app is good but isn't as robust as the desktop version.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Great tool, to keep track of achievements, challenges, and next steps

15Five allows me to pause and consciously think about what achievements and challenges I experienced in a specific week. It provides a great basis for conversations with my manager, honor my co-workers hard work in the high five section, and allows me to give feedback to the executive level of the company.

Pros

15five offers the possibility to have everything you need for tracking general tasks and progress in one place. You can look up previous weekly reports for context, get feedback from employees on specific topics, can track 1:1s with your manager, and give colleagues recognition in the High Five section. I started using 15Five 6 months ago and it is great!

Cons

So far, 15five only helped me to be more efficient and find everything I need in one spot. No complaints up until today!

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

15FIVE at SHIFT

I believe our leaders are using 15Five as an engagement pulse tool and to set the tactical arm for our OKRs. I LOVE the ability to high five colleagues and have the wider team view it. Gives a sense of good-will, team and individual recognition.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use, the time it takes and how it allows my manager to keep a pulse on our engagement - it helps set priorities for the coming week, ensures alignment and serves as topical areas for our 1:1.

Cons

I'm not sure if our company/leaders are incentivized for our scores, but everyone receives an "intervention" if you rate a 3 or less. This has led to the unintended consequence of folks lying about their scores. How are scores normalized across the group? There should be some stronger definition around the star rating perhaps.

NC

Nolan C.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Just wow!!

Pros

My favorite part about this software is how easy it makes giving and receiving feedback. In a small environment, communication is key and this helps a ton

Cons

Nothing so far. I've used it for roughly 4 months and love it

Mitchell H.

Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

Great for tracking team goals and keeping everyone informed

Overall, this keeps my team communicating what our weekly goals are, how we are doing throughout the week, and if we need help from others. Weekly i also find myself exploring how great some of my teammates are doing by watching for "High Fives" from their other coworkers.

Pros

The ease of use it the best part of the software. It is easily implemented into my already busy weeks. We find value in the radical candor we can have in this platform.

Cons

Honestly, it is hard to find dislikes. If I were to be extremely nit picky however, I would say that some of the navigation to find new features or some of your past comments is difficult.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Performance Tracker

It´s been a great experience and a major asset to improve internal processes in our company. We are looking forward to continue working with 15five for a long time.

Pros

15five was deployed and adopted by the whole company very quickly. It has a great design for weekly performance track across any department. It comes with excellent Social Media features to improve employees engagement and work environment improvement. Every week you can setup a series of questions for your workgroup, and keep them engaged, monitored and aware of their performance as individual and as a team.

Cons

The GUI could use a Revamp for nowadays standards. We found the financial deal somewhat high, but not a deal breaker taking into account the features it offers.

PE

Parker E.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Love this software

Its revolutionized the way we manage our people!

Pros

Easy to do 1:1's and build out agendas. Easy to get the pulse on your team.

Cons

Everything is great, would have liked to have a demo or support call to find some tips tricks and hacks.

BH

Barry H.

Easiest Way To Get Weekly Feedback From Your Team

I love 15Five! It's a great way to hear how my employees are doing and communicate my successes and challenges to my manager. For such a simple function of feedback, it packs a ton of well-designed features. For example, I love that I can pass things up from my employees to my manager, which is a great way for employees to see their comments be heard by those higher up in the organization. I wouldn't want to manage my team without 15Five!

Pros

Very easy to use, lots of features, not expensive, good customization, fantastic support

Cons

None

DW

David W.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Great platform that provides communication across the organization

Pros

Ease of use and the set up of the application. This allows a user to be transparent with management and set goals and keep line of communications open with management as far as progress on tasks. Easily able to give and receive feedback without talking face to face with manager. This is especially important when everything is running smoothly as updates can be communicated thru the platform.

Cons

Not much of anything here not to like about it. Just depends on how the organization makes use of the application but as far as the platform itself it lends itself very user friendly and really effective if all parties of the organization are actively using it.

Hi, David, Thanks for taking the time to tell us how 15Five is facilitating better transparency, goals, and communication within Corva. To your point about effectiveness hinging on how teams and organizations choose to engage with the product, you're so right. Our Transformation Workshops are a great way for customers to understand how to work through some of the fundamental cultural shifts that are required! Happy to share more about those with you. Best, Mike Siemasz Sr. Customer Marketing Manager

Internet, 51-200 employees

I am very satisfied with 15Five! I think weekly 15Fives are great for transparency and keep me on track. It opens up a dialogue with my manager on things I am doing well or need help on, as well as overall feeling, night/weekend work, etc. I think it's a great product that all companies should use!

Pros

I really like the 1:1 feature, that allows both shared and private notes, talking points, and action items! And they are great to refer back to if needed. I also love the high five feature to celebrate wins with your co-workers.

Cons

There is nothing that I have come across that I don't like so far! I don't think our team has utilized it enough though, in terms of exploring all of the features this software has to offer (examples: objectives, wins & challenges, career vision, etc.)

Allison L.

Fund-Raising, 201-500 employees

Excellent tool for celebrating accomplishments

Pros

I love the ability to track company-wide objectives and individual progress during the year. The tool also makes one on ones productive and meaningful.

Cons

I can only capture notes for one on ones with my direct manager and those who report for me. I would appreciate the ability to use the tool with my ongoing meetings with others, even those who don’t report to me.

LP

Lindsey P.

15Five Review

I think it's really helped facilitate conversations

Pros

I like that it holds you accountable to check in with yourself on a weekly basis. It gives my manager and I a good starting point for our meetings.

Cons

I think the ease of use could be a little better. I think certain features aren't entirely intuitive (i.e. 1-on-1 topics) - that said, because of this, I feel like I'm probably not using 15Five to its full potential.