321Forms Reviews

321Forms

HR onboarding software for new hires & open enrollment

4.52/5 (23 reviews)

Pam Scott

Great Onboarding Product

Reviewed 2016-10-22

The team is great and very easy to work with. I have appreciated the flexibility with customizing forms to suit our needs. Very affordable product, good UI and have had very few problems with new hires logging in and completing their forms. I would highly recommend this product.

Pros
Ease of use, friendly UI. Positive feedback from Hospital HR Directors and new hires.

Cons
We are in the process of moving to Enterprise level fully integrated HCM which will include an onboarding piece that we will eventually move to. Although I am still exploring the options, I am not certain there is an easy way to get all your employee forms out of their system and into a new system without a lot of manual work.

Dee Gorence

Payroll Admin

Reviewed 2016-10-21

We signed on with 321 Forms and they bent over backwards to make "our" wishes come true. I loved the fact I had control over when I exported my employees...Our custom forms apparently cannot function in the "canned" on-boarding system we now have to use. 321 Forms team was and still is awesome.

Pros
That it can be customized

Cons
Slowness at times-but not often

Loresha Lance

My forms review

Reviewed 2018-09-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Since the recent update it’s a lot more user friendly which allows my to set up applications quicker.

Cons
So far so good I don’t have any complaints about 321 Forms. I’ve been using this product for about 3 years now

Dawn Slusher

Just wasn't what I was expecting

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-01-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I think the only pro I could come up with is the cost, I have looked at others and this one seemed reasonable.

Cons
For me, it was to cumbersome and to confusing to use even with help from customer service who was very patient.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Stan Kirby

Excellent Company to work with

Reviewed 2016-10-21

321 forms was the most versatile company that we have ever worked with. Their willingness to find a solution to our specific issues was unparalleled and their pricing was way more competitive than any other company that we have worked with. If it not for our Franchisor forcing us to change, we would still be with them. We are sorry we left.

Pros
Willingness to customize the product Personal Service Price

Jim Bell III

321 Forms on boarding

Reviewed 2016-10-24

Our Company has been using 321 Forms for 2 years. The team is very easy to work all work had come in timely and as designed.

Pros
Flexibility

Cons
non that I have seen

Ray Cuevas

went from pure paper to electronic onboarding

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Cost savings, improved record retention and file management.

Pros
Ease of use. Great support. Efficient. Ability to save forms. Saves on processing,/mailing. Avoids missing/incomplete forms. Ability to use own forms. Able to produce reports and monitor new hire application status.

Harold Wilson

321...Excellence

Reviewed 2018-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I would highly recommend 321Forms for any company looking to streamline the hiring process.

Pros
Thus product makes it very easy for small and medium sized companies to find seasonal work. The company I work with used this when trying to find workers to fill in their empty positions. Made the job VERY easy.

Cons
Overall, not a bad product. There were a few glitches when setting it up and we had to call customer support. But the ability to use 321Forms with our payroll made up for the time we spent getting the kinks out.

Sabrina Burns

Easy to use Forms!!!

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like that I can share the forms with multiple people. 321Forms makes it easy to edit the fields on the forms needed.

Cons
I like the functionality of the program but would like there to be more customizable form field options.

Bonnie Hejl

Simple

Reviewed 2018-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Saves not only time but is also eco friendly. Everything being web based makes navigating easier and finding information easier.

Cons
If there is every a computer glitch or internet issue this imposes us to be able to find the information needed whereas paper would not do this.

Rebecca Talbert

Great time saver

Reviewed 2018-11-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
In a busy warehouse sometimes I don't have time to sit with an interview while they fill out paperwork, just to find out they lack some requirements. This streamlines the process ahead of time so I can shorten the process in the office, double check all requirements are met before they come in, and keep things rolling smoothly.

Cons
There is not much to dislike about the program. Everything they submit, you can still verify in person that it matches up, so you can eliminate fraud.

Megan LaPointe

Great experience. This software has significantly reduced the time spent on new hire applications.

Reviewed 2017-05-14

Time savings, more accurate and complete applications.

Pros
It is easy to use and nothing can be missed. When we used paper application there was always a signature missed or some important information left off. Now with 321forms everything is entered and signed the first time.

Heidi McGraw

Great results

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
So many options and it is nice to have templates to get started. Allows someone to utilize skills of professionals and save time too.

Cons
Navigating takes time and be patient to get the results you want. Be careful you take into account all effects of the forms.

Chelsey Lauer

I LOVE how easy this makes HR!

Reviewed 2018-03-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I run a small company and currently handle about 80% of the office work. I have no back ground in HR and have had to pay to outsource someone to help me in the past. I was hoping to find a more cost effective way for me to handle the HR stuff myself and 321Forms makes it possible.

Cons
My only dislike is that it has a lot of forms and information that I don't need or don't understand, so it took me awhile to figure out how it worked but now that I have, it makes me feel more confident about growing the company and being able to handle all of the HR tasks.

Deborah S

Completely Worth the Investment!

Reviewed 2016-10-24

The "321 Forms" Team is exceptional to work with. Their turnaround in getting your company set up and ready to use exceeded expectations. Highly recommend this platform to enhance your company's efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism as you forge forward in your day-to-day tasks, staying forever organized. Happy onboarding!

Jesse Suman

Eliminated Paperwork

Reviewed 2018-06-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This product allowed our company to reduce the need for filing papers. Essentially saving time working on what we would have otherwise had to complete by handwriting.

Cons
None at this time, we also have only been using the software for about three months now. Might have a better perspective in a few more months.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Monique Patton

321 FOrm

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2017-06-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The pros it that 321 forms assists with form letters/invoices/timesheets templates that assists with our company's operations

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Stacey Sanchez

Being a small business I love it!

Reviewed 2018-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This is an amazing product for small business who are just getting started. It has made our company's hiring procedure run a lot better.

Cons
It did take a bit to learn how to use the program, however the customer service department is amazing and helped me learn so much!

Kayla Burch

Fantastic!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Working with 321 Forms has been a fantastic experience. They have made the entire start up process quick and easy. The customer service team is great!

Sara Atkin

321 Forms, well worth it

Reviewed 2016-10-24

321forms is the best on both sides of onboarding. It's easy for my new employees to use and I have total control on the administrative side.

Mary Spieth

HR Onboarding

Reviewed 2018-07-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
321Forms website allows you to get a 15 minute demo on all the features. This is great for prospecting buyers.

Cons
It doesn't really do a whole lot of extra work for saving time or money for processes that can be done in Excel.

Jason Wilson

Good Product

Reviewed 2017-05-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to use and navigate. Well put together design with plenty of features to make it a breeze to use.

Cons
Not as granular as I would like. Would like to be able to modify more of the interface myself to make it more custom

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Brian Mel

Great software for the paperless company

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
More forms that you probably need Customizable forms Send forms by email Create templates And more