7Geese Reviews

4.46/5 (35 reviews)

Dave Thielen

It is exactly what we wanted

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Nice people and terrific to work with. Truly 6 out of 5 stars.When we went looking for a system to track our OKRs internally, we defined what we wanted, then went and looked. 7 Geese matched our requirements so closely that at first we dove in checking against it because nothing matches what you want that close. But it did match. And in use we've found that it's works smoothly and gives us what we want, without adding much more to it. It's one of the very few products I give a 10 to. And one of only three products that I have told them I'm willing to be a reference for them.

John Branning

Awesome tool to track objectives

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I have used this tool for almost 2 years, and I support the continued use of 7Geese. I find it relatively simple, straight-forward and easy to use. The 7Geese tool is very easy to use. With just a brief overview, it becomes a very easy and effective way to create and track objectives, and ensure organizational alignment on individual objectives. There is a lot of flexibility within the tool to identify the metrics associated with each objective, and then track performance to meeting the objective. It is an excellent tool to assist in periodic (such as quarterly or annual) performance reviews, and provides a record easily accessible to the employee. And not to be missed, it is an excellent tool to recognize individuals and co-workers for for exceptional or outstanding efforts and teamwork.

Austin Miller, MBA

7-Geese, An Excellent Product

Reviewed 2019-01-25

The product is awesome, easy to use, and keeps me organized. It has to be the best product I have ever used to manage goals and OKRs.This software is great in that it's easy to use, intuitive, and really allows you to keep tabs on your organization and what your employees are aiming toward each quarter.

Michaelia Tyler

Fun tool to use internally but complicated to use at times

Reviewed 2017-12-11

The greatest benefit I get from 7geese is seeing what others in the organization are doing and being able to recognize the great work my team is doing. It adds a sense of purpose as I can visually see what all is going on across the company. I love being able to see what my colleagues and other teams within our company are working on and their progress towards their goals. Being able to recognize my teammates so that their hard work is visible to others is also great. The UI is visually appealing.

Smile For a While

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I love 7 Geese. Great opportunity to link socially with my co workers and keeps the CEO in the loop with everyone.The best thing i like about 7Geese is the way it keeps you engaged, he reminders to come check in, the ease of being able to see what others are up to at your job and lastly being able to update, advise and capture your portfolio by your own initiatives.

Jennifer Sullivan

Fantastic tool to align and grow team

Reviewed 2019-02-06

I love being able to see OKRs across the company, to be able to celebrate people's growth and achievements with comments and recognition, and to reflect together on opportunities with performance reviews and regular meeting templates. It's really transformed our company! I also really appreciate the customer success team's support and guidance. Great service.

Anne Snow

Terrific organization

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I started using it with my new company who uses it, I wish I had had this years ago!I love the 1:1 templates and recognition portions. Easy to use and can be implemented into our Slack.

Ana Reynoso

7geese in my current role

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-01-25

It was very good. But, as a company it got to a point where we had very few users. - 1 on 1s - Recognition - the feature where you are able to ask for feedback - the weekly reminders on tracking the OKRs

Decent Performance Management for SMB

Reviewed 2018-07-25

We have better-targeted goals, peer recognition, and awareness across the organization. But there is always room for improvement.The interface was pretty easy to use. Adding and reporting on objectives was pretty good. The company wide status updates were wonderful to see and I enjoyed peer recognition.

The Best Feedback System I've Used

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-01

Unlike other programs I've used, 7 Geese allows you to easily give unsolicited feedback messages and request feedback at the end of key projects and initiatives. Because of the timeliness granted by the system, feedback can be used in real time.

Amazing for Long Term Goal Tracking

Reviewed 2019-01-25

It's very easy to use and track progress on long term individual, team, and company goals. It also reminds the team to check in weekly and update their progress! I also really enjoy the ability to recognize team members for their accomplishments and add badges that reflect company culture.

Rich Functionality Could Be a Little More So

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Fantastic - my organization uses it for everything except for Recognition (we now use YourEarnedIt). It's great to be able to keep track of my progress towards the goals set for me and it's cool to see (albeit usually at the end of the year) how these roll up the organization.Love the check-in feature. Like being able to keep a formal record of meetings with my supervisor via the 1-on-1 feature. When my org used Recognition I loved using it as well!

Steven Brown

Great App - Very Intuitive

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Creating transparency and alignment for our entire organization!It's very easy to use and track progress on long term individual, team, and company goals. It also reminds the team to check in weekly and update their progress... The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and navigate. The check in app is awesoem and allows everytone to stay on task with transaparecy to reach our desired outcomes.

Nick George

7Geese to track goals

Reviewed 2018-10-09

We have weekly 7Geese announcements for those who were outstanding during the week in regards to our organizations goals.I really like how my organization uses 7Geese to shout out employees who have stood out during the week.

Chris Long

Reviewed 2019-02-01

My overall experience has been good as it's nice to know where I'm on track and what I need to work on.We like this because it keeps us updated on how everyone is doing with their duties and their progress.

Karen He

Good for company goals setting

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-01

7Geese is a starter tool for companies who want to change their organization's culture and to make everyone accountable of their actions and efforts. 7Geese is great for recording company, departmental and individual goals and it tracks whether the individual has met them so that by quarterly or annual employee reviews, there are no surprises. If the employee is behind, he/she will know where they are behind and be proactive about it.

Namrata Khemchandani

7Geese Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-25

It has been limited but good so far.The ease of use and the look of it. The way it shows how much percentage of your goals have been completed in the form of Geese flying is nice. The recognition feature is also good and that a weekly notification about them goes to everyone in the organisation can be motivating for those who get recognized.

Kelsie Kim

7Geese is fantastic!

Reviewed 2019-02-01

It has been a great product and offers outstanding customer service. It is a very user friendly product. It is easy for employees and administrators yet not loosing essential functions for review process, OKR tracking, reward, feedback, and 1:1.

Anonymous

Best feedback tool out there

Reviewed 2019-01-25

7Geese let us, as a company, to effectively track our 1-on-1's, plan our internal performance evaluations and let us know our personal OKR's. The intuitive interface (that also works on mobile) and the easiness of use are traits that made us choose this tool.

Camille Kaczmar

Performance Enhancing

Reviewed 2019-01-26

Allows me to see what I need to do, and what steps I need to take to get there. Great way to keep track of goals and set expectations for yourself and your company.

Caitlin Sturgill

7 Geese has helped me track my professional progress and recognize team members

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-19

This allows me to have some visibility into the company as a whole and see how as an individual I am progressing, but it also allows me to align my goals to those within my same department. The ability to recognize my team members with ease so that they can get the recognition and visibility they deserve when they have worked hard on their professional growth.

Garrett Jaehn

7Geese User Interface

Reviewed 2019-02-01

It was really good. It helped me track my progress so that I could have a reference on what my year looked like when I went to do my year-end review.I enjoy the UI, I find it very easy to navigate and enjoyable to use.

Thomas Andrew

Great for monitoring goals around the company

Reviewed 2019-02-05

I was able to effectively manage goals through this tool with employees, management and HR.I liked how I could see other teams goals and tailor my communication to be more effective.

7Geeese Review

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I enjoy being able to align my goals with the goals of my co-workers.

Adam Fairbairn

Tracking Progress Towards Your Goals Has Never Been Easier

Reviewed 2019-02-05

It's a great tool for an organization to put in the hands of it's employees to track their progress and keep them motivated throughout the quarter and/or year.Very easy to use and allows you to easily see your progress towards your goals.