Absorb LMS Reviews - Page 6

Easy to Run Reports and Create Class/Sessions

Pros

After I received the initial LMS training, it was easy to go back to my training guide to get help on a class I was trying to create. The copy session feature is my favorite!

Cons

There really isn't anything that was bad. I only use LMS about twice a month, so I would forget how to do things sometimes, but I found it was easy enough to go back to the guide for a refresher when needed.

Absorb LMS review

Pros

The customization, the ease of use for students, and the customer service are the best aspects of the system.

Cons

I least like the administrative page. It is a bit clunky to navigate, but you do get the hang of it. They are overhauling it and say it will be easier to use once it is implemented, so it remains to be seen.

Highly Recommend

Pros

Its all about customization for us and our clients, and Absorb says "yes" when other platforms say "no."

Cons

Nothing bad to say here, as far as overall satisfaction goes. It's a progressive LMS that is becoming the frontrunner.

Works ok

Pros

It has an attractive UI and allows admin to track and monitor video completion by users.

Cons

I find it hard to update the videos. It also can be hard to organize videos and courses in an intuitive way because of how the software is structured.

Bare bones but straight forward.

Pros

Good customer support. Our account rep is reliable to help us become self sufficient to find our answers as well as troubleshoot larger problems.

Cons

Slowed down after large content add. Feels outdated. Ok for pushing content but no easily searchable or customizable.

This LMS is simple yet very effective, easy to use and great for medium sized companies.

Pros

Ability for our users to become power users and administer the application for their staff. This is helpful for the IT department and allows the users to be in control of their learning.

Cons

We only get one API key so if we need to make any changes or test out changes that we want to make, it takes down our outside facing shopping cart. This can be frustrating, hopefully it will change in the future.

Absorb LMS & After Sales Support

The Absorb LMS is great, the service even better. The Absorb LMS Help Desk ' technical and creative staff - has played an integral role in ensuring our overall satisfaction with the LMS. The staff behind the scenes are highly professional, responsive and timely. The process for submitting inquiries is extremely simple and the Help Desk staff keeps our inquiry moving along ensuring complete resolution. We often rely on them to not only assist with inquiries but also collaborate on how to best load modules for our end user. We can't imagine a better support network.

Cons

Absorb LMS is a great product!

Pros

Its ease of use is fantastic. It isn't hard to get through at all.

Cons

I've not run into anything bad yet. I highly recommend this.

We're very happy with choosing Absorb LMS

Pros

Ease of use for both administrators and learners. Extensive out-of-the-box reporting and flexible reporting Easy to build courses and curricula Simple user interface Fast

Fantastic!

The features of the Absorb LMS fulfilled our needs perfectly. The system is intuitive and allows for so much flexibility through their multi-tenant approach to their portals. Their team is always response to our request and are always willing to work with us on improving the platform for not only us as administrators but for all our clients and end users. Having worked with the team at Absorb for more than two years I would be hard pressed to recommend any other Learning Management System to any one looking for one as SaaS.

Insperity - Review of Absorb LMS

Pros: The user side is fantastic, easy to use and very intuitive. The admin side took some time to understand but now it really makes sense and we can accomplish our tasks in a timely manner. Reporting capabilities are fantastic. Creating a report and then having the ability to auto-generate daily/weekly/monthy is very useful. Cons: It would be nice to be able to customize the icon fore moble devices. Currently the icon defaults back to the Absorb graphic. The ability to have hot-links within the calendar would be nice.

Review of The Learning Exchange LMS

Pros

Uncluttered, usable user interface. You can find what you need pretty easily from the main page. Admin area is also useful.

Cons

Really nothing I don't like. The product has functioned well for my purposes. If I had to pinpoint something, it is that a search will sometimes bring up more than I really expect and need.

CubeSmart Absorb Implementation

Absorb provided the best support possible as we transitioned from our former LMS platform. The data migration was challenging and Mathieu Brillon and his team provided tremendous support at every turn, resulting in our being able to implement on-time and with much success. Our end users love the simplicity of the interface and find it to be very easy to use. We have had few issues--mostly username resets-- since launching on 1-28-15. I highly recommend the product itself and the entire Absorb team.

Cons

Beautiful LMS. The gate towards a pleasant learning experience.

Pros

The best of it: its UX and UI. Seamless and beautiful. You can access every function easily whether you are a student, an instructor or an admin. It makes learning a pleasant task. It gives you an app for iOs and an app for Android users, so it has all scenarios covered. A lot of languages to customize which is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of a con that is worth mention. I have to acknowledge that It could be pricey. But if you have the budget, go for it!

It's been really amazing! Such an easy platform to use so far we are loving it!

Pros

The user ease and the admin functionality is amazing. We have had ZERO connection issues so for our field it's been awesome.

Best LMS

My team reviewed many different LMSs and none of them could compare to Absorb. This LMS provides a wide variety of different features that fit everyone of our companies needs/wants. The API provides seemingly endless opportunities for integration with our other applications. Their customer service is by far THE BEST customer service I have ever received working with any other company. They are fast, responsive and always willing to help me out.

Learning Exchange/LMS

Pros

I like the ease of use of this product for both education for myself as well as developing and assigning to others. The search features are user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes people are listed in the wrong area, making them difficult to assign things to.

Absorb has been an excellent choice.

This past year we have been working to convert a course from only a classroom environment into one that blends face-to-face meetings with interactive online materials. Choosing the right LMS was the key to making this blended environment work. Absorb LMS provides our learners with an incredibly user-friendly interface that allows them to get what they need, when they need it, and still focus on the learning materials. Absorb LMS has been the perfect choice for us!

Absorb LMS

The ease of use of the admin interface, which we reviewed before purchasing Absorb, is FANTASTIC! In particular, the reporting feature (that provides detailed and simple to run reports) has been a considerable time saver for us. We were very pleased with the service provided by Omniplex Ltd when purchasing Absorb LMS. their willingness to provide excellent customer service has allowed us to create a much more straightforward user and admin experience.

Clean, simple, intuitive

I highly recommend this product.

Pros

The Absorb LMS has a very simple interface for learners, that allows new users to easily access and adapt to the system. The system is not bloated with lot of extra features that are seldom used, but rather points users to the most commonly used functions in a clean and simple design. The support team is very responsive with any questions or issues that come up.

Cons

None at this time

SCI MarketView - solid system

It's a fairly easy-to-use system with a solid interface. The only negative is there are several things you find out can't be done or will be done in the future. Unfortunately, they're not things I would think of when doing my initial research. For example, I can't order the courses the way I like or take a user right into a course. Probably things that will come in future releases. Support and customer service has always been great.

Slick Interface and Great After Sales Support

We chose Absorb for our client because of its ease of use and slick interface. We received tremendous support from the Absorb team to help us customize and integrate Absorb into our client's existing secure site. The product is fantastic and was very well received by our client and their customers (end users) and we continue to receive excellent support from their team as we develop our clients online learning environment further. 5/5

Cons

Our client and we have demoed this solution.

Good option as LMS for medium sized business.

Pros

This software has beautiful interface and "just right" set of features. We were impressed by it as well as our client. They also have authoring tool - very easy to use and nice interface.

Cons

We had long discussions but our client opted for another, free solution. So perhaps, the fact that this software is not free makes it a bit uninteresting for companies that need "cheap and dirty" solution.

just what the doctor ordered!

While not the most technically savvy individual, I have found the Absorb LMS to be relatively easy to use. The team is supportive and helpful, prompt when contacted. I will say one of my struggles is to interpret the support manual to the situation I face-- not always clear what my next step will be. But when the support team is contacted, we usually find a course of action quickly.

Absorb LMS Review

The Absorb LMS is a streamlined LMS that functions as an LMS should, it handles transcripts, self-paced courses, ILTs and assessments. The platform is HTML5 compatible and works great on a MAC and tablet devices. We chose the Absorb LMS because we needed a great LMS, not an LMS that tried to be six other things at once. The development and support teams are responsive and willing to work to improve the product as needed.