Adobe Learning Manager Logo

Deliver personalized learning experiences at scale.

Adobe Learning Manager Reviews - Page 4

MJ

Mark J.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Abobe - The epitome of quality

It was a bit of a challenge getting to know the finer details of the setup, but once that was done, it was an absolute pleasure.

Pros

The speed at which I can produce training material.

Cons

A few features or settings that are not easy to understand or use.

JC

Janene C.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Captivate Prime Review

Able to push out large amounts of content. Difficult to manage the results.

Pros

The fact that it is automated. The ease of loading a training session into Captivate is seamless.

Cons

Not happy with all the reports, it is not easy to pull or user friendly for managers to use. As a learner I think it should be easier for a new user to find content.

BC

Barbara C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ich lerne nun leichter mit dem Adobe Learning Manager

Das Lernen wird durch die vielen Möglichkeiten,die die Software bietet (offline, online, videos use) sehr leicht gemacht, es könnte auf Dauer allerdings etwas kostspieleig werde, diese Software zu nutzen

Pros

Das Lernen wird spielerisch und mobil ermöglicht, so habe ich wesentlich mehr Lernerfolge als bisher

Cons

Die Erstbedienung der Software ist etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig, ich habe etwas gebraucht, um mich damit vertraut zu machen

Showing original review in German. See translation

DH

David H.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Good, if it's working.

Some days good, some days bad. I don't like the outsourcing and having to talk to someone half a world away. Tech support is below average at this moment. Hope it gets better.

Pros

Great interactivity and presentation to clients.

Cons

The iPhone app stinks. It's currently not working correctly and that's bad because that is a big selling point to customers.

IB

Isabelle B.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Experience

Pros

All in fact except the support customer

Cons

I have sent email at the end of the free uses delay. In way to know the price in adequacy with my actual team ( 2 licences as author and 1 as administrator ). One person have answer to me the 7 April "Hello Isabelle, Thanks for reaching out to Adobe and expressing your interest to subscribe for Captivate Prime. It will be great to know the feedback of our product and how was the experience of the...

RR

Richard R.

Media Production, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Adobe Captivate Used in College Class

I had to subscribe to Captivate for one-year to use while teaching a ten-week class. When I unsubscribed I still had to pay for 50% of the remaining subscription. Fortunately, the college agreed to reimburse me. I was curious about creating some spec Captivate presentations to illustrate novels that I've taught in the past, however, I did not have the time to pursue this idea. I think it's an area that has been overlooked. I'd be curious to know if any companies are developing literature supplements with Captivate.

Pros

My college students used Captivate in the capstone (final) course in their college media production program.

Cons

They caught on quickly but the software had limited options for exporting to other Premiere programs. The Captivate software was required along with a very expensive text for a ten-week course. The requirement for a year-long subscription was excessive. We spent the first weeks in class using on-line tutorials and then they used the trial period to create their projects. Colleges I teach at regularly...

Market Research, 201-500 employees

Easy to use for a beginner

Pros

I'm new to managing an LMS and so I can't compare Captivate Prime to other platforms. In Captivate Prime, I can easily add/delete users, add/delete content, and create courses. What I like most about this platform is how I can see everything that has been uploaded as course content in the Content Library, and I can use the search function to identify a training and easily update all courses linked to that content.

Cons

My relationship with my Adobe account manager is very minimal. The team seems to experience a lot of turnover because we have only used this for less than 2 years and I have already had 3 different account managers. They rarely ever reach out to see how you are doing, and they only contact you when they want a reference call for a prospect.

JT

JESSICA T.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Always Improving & Easy to get Started

Great experience especially with account representative. They offer a personalized way to help with contracts and the system itself. Easy to get started and lots of customization possible.

Pros

Always improving and easy to get started. Lots of features to the program and customization as well as organization.

Cons

Just like any other cloud based system, there are hiccups. Adobe is always improving on this, but sometimes clients that are not familiar with cloud based systems don’t understand why.

ZK

Zarmin K.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Review

It's been a wonderful experience. It's very user friendly - easy to learn and work your way around.

Pros

It's a great program where I can scan multiple forms and documents. I can also organize and edit.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I have not come across any is issues at all yet.

RV

Rosemary V.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Adobe Captivate Prime

Pros

The ability to be able to use it when I needed it the most

Cons

The price and the ease of manipulation as well as the ability to share with students

JM

Janet M.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

An excellent tool for beginning to learn

I like being able to share learning materials with my colleagues in the e-learning industry. The interaction on this platform is fantastic because we can share our knowledge, form opinions, and rate learning materials to set a good example for other readers.

Pros

The user interface is simple and easy to use and allows you to easily compare grades and see which students have completed what course.

Cons

A daily or regular learning alert system can be extremely beneficial. As an advantage, a notification system and access to multiple courses and classes can be added. The outlook, as well as the ability to see what is going on, could be improved and made more modern. -The pricing appears to be out of reach for the majority of SMEs, and the tool appears to be geared toward larger enterprise types rather than SMEs.

Thierry J.

Hospital & Health Care,

Used monthly for 1-2 years

In our use of Captivate, we found the software simple and easy to use, however it requires some R&D

Pros

Adobe is int lead when it comes to Learning Management Software (LMS). We primarily used this software to create interactive learning modules. These modules were based on various presentations that we wanted to convert from PowerPoint to something more interesting. Needless to say that Adobe delivered. The software allowed us to record our actions which allowed our end users to follow our directions step-by-step. Similar to other LMS, Adobe allows users to narrate our lectures and add closed captioning for those who prefer reading directions. Lastly, the output quality of the videos is top notch, which is unsurprising for a company such as Adobe.

Cons

The system requires some research and development to get started. The more simple tools are not hard to understand, however, if you are trying to be creative it requires either a course or a lot of Google searches. As great as the closed captioning option is, from a design standpoint, they do not look as good as they could. Lastly, trying to set up quizzes and export them for use is quite frustrating, the file formats are not backward compatible.

Fikru G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Learning Manager

Pros

That it enables conveying a predictable, brand-mindful, customized, and exceptionally captivating opportunity for growth inside their brand's computerized properties.

Cons

The new computer-generated simulation highlight isn't exactly there as I would like to think, and it has specific weaknesses with regard to managing a few languages.

BB

Benjamin B.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Adobe Captivate Prime

With Adobe Captivate, we have been able to quickly create responsive training courses for our employees. The tools that Captivate provides a layer of engagement that previous training courses lacked. The incorporation of Fluid Boxes has been instrumental in creating training for our employees to take on their mobile devices so that they can access it at anytime from anywhere.

Pros

I like the ability to customize and add javascript to allow for custom interactions. There are a lot of free tools and templates that have helped me to create courses with more engaging techniques. The integration of other adobe apps like Photoshop also help greatly to speed up my workflow and processes.

Cons

Finding support for more custom and advanced features can be difficult as the user base isn't as larger as other Adobe products.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Crea tu propio contenido

Pros

Está diseñado con medidas de seguridad avanzadas para proteger los datos de formación de las organizaciones y garantizar la privacidad de los usuarios. tambien tiene informes detallados y personalizados que permiten a las organizaciones evaluar el rendimiento de los usuarios y el impacto de la formación en su organización. Fácil de usar que permite a las organizaciones crear, gestionar y distribuir contenido de formación de alta calidad.

Cons

Es una plataforma de pago y puede resultar costosa para algunas organizaciones, especialmente para aquellas que tienen un presupuesto limitado. Requiere una infraestructura técnica y de recursos de personal especializado para su complementación y uso eficiente. Una fuerte capactiación para los usuarios, ya que requiere cierta familiarización con la interfaz y las herramientas.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

RR

Rohit Raj S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Nice Experience

It was really good, 8 out of 10....thanks

Pros

It is really easy to learn and use, I think everyone who has the knowledge of PowerPoint and timeline can use captivate without getting annoyed...lol Its rally help me a lot for making learning projects for kids and school

Cons

As I have used captivate, advanced action in captivate are some time annoying me, because we cannot copy the script easily.

Gabe G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

A future in e-learning

Pros

As the supervisor for the volunteer program at a national non-profit that relies heavily on the support of volunteers from across the United States, Captivate Prime allows me to streamline all of our training courses for new and established volunteers. Best of all, I am not left in the dark in regards to a volunteers training status. I receive live training updates so that I can measure an individuals training progress.

Cons

Our interactive training utilizes a variety of different learning modules including embedded videos. The Captivate Prime app in itself is a great tool because it allows the learner to take their training with them wherever they go. However, the app crashes pretty frequently especially when you have embedded videos in your project. Our training courses are designed for mobile devices, but I am hesitant to promote the app to our incoming volunteers.

JH

Jack H.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

great for course creation

Our instructional designer uses this for the most part and sometimes I use it for our team when I need to create a financial webinar.

Pros

So we have an instructional designer who uses this program to create courses. The great thing is that it works well with the rest of the products that are part of the adobe suite. Furthermore it's a great asset for our graphic designer as well. It serves multiple functions and a great buy.

Cons

My only issue is that it seems to have a steeper learning curve because of all the options, this can be a bit confusing but once you get passed the initial hump it's a great tool.

AN

Anvar N.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Streamlining E-Learning with Adobe Learning Manager

My overall experience with Adobe Learning Manager has been positive. This robust platform has provided me with the tools needed to create and manage engaging and interactive e-learning content about educational psychology.

Pros

Adobe Learning Manager offers a comprehensive e-learning platform, with powerful tools for creating engaging and interactive content.

Cons

Adobe Learning Manager is can be challenging to navigate for first-time users and its pricing can be considering to look for another solution to many users.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe Captivate Prime Review

Pros

Very easy to set-up e-learning courses and learning program. Provides a variety of course formats and can connect with webinar tools as well. Software related app is also easy to use.

Cons

Customer support team lags in resolving issues in a timely manner. Reporting and data integrity are an on-going issue lacking consistency in smooth data output from the platform.

Rachel W.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Many features but quite a few work around, that can be quite frustrating to work with.

It is good if you have the ability to fully train a staff member on how to use the application. The user needs to be focused on this as their primary job if you want to produce a quality project.

Pros

Lots of different functionality within the application, to create dynamic and responsive projects. Many different avenues to run through so that users of the project won't be bored.

Cons

The customer support is not helpful. I have had multiple situations where myself or my coworker have run into an issue and it is quite hard to convey it to the support staff. They don't appear to be experts in their own application, which makes it hard to explain the issue.

razakou b.

Automotive, self-employed

online training

Pros

the software '' Adobe learning Manager helped me to take online courses and did need have to move everytime.

Cons

the sofware works well but need to add more interessings students texts.

MJ

MITCHELL J.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Adobe Captivate Prime - Easy to Use and Run LMS

Pros

Product is very user friendly. Product is very administrator friendly. Product is very manager and training friendly.

Cons

Badges are a bit outdated. Need to have an Adobe ID to use and manage and author.

HT

Hithesh T.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Good Platform for eLearning activities

eLearning with multiple lessons along with MCQ's based exams & badges with organized functionality will be implemented successfully

Pros

Tracking of lessons based on completion along with progress indicator & badges menu with list of achieved badges allows to download badges in Pdf format and also able to download zip file of badge soft copy

Cons

Compatible issue is found while using in google chrome web browser and it consumes more internet while watching the lessons not recommended for user with data limitation

JD

JohnWon D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I Love Adobe!

I enjoy working and learning a new way to create!

Pros

Everything it has to offer a creative mind!

Cons

Could use more custom presets as well as a dynamic link to adobes other apps