All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ADP Streamline Reviews

Easy to use and reliable

Pros

I have very little need to even contact my payroll specialist because I am able to it all online. the systems works reliably and it is easy to teach someone to use. Entering payroll is a breeze. It is also nice for employees to be able to access W-2s online through it.

Cons

Costs seem a little high compared to other companies, but it is not unreasonable. Other than that it does what it says it is going to do.

ADP Streamline Payroll is a Great Payroll System

Excellent system for streamlining payroll as the name suggests. I love it and have had only excellent experiences with this product. Thank you!

Pros

ADP offers a great payroll system in ADP Streamline Payroll. I've enjoyed using over the past year and highly recommend it to any size of employer.

Cons

na/ I really don't have any complaints about this system. It's straightforward and very easy to use. Thank you!

ADP Timekeeping/Payroll

Pros

ADP timekeeping and payroll is a streamlined approach for all payroll related process. Clock in/clock out or manually entering time on timecards are both options. Multi-state filing is quick and ADP helps us stay on top of tax changes across the states where we have staff.

Cons

Would be nice to have a dedicated rep after launch. The staff have all been very knowledgeable and resolved issues quickly.

HR an ADP

Pros

It's really easy to use. I like the graphing structure and that I can get everything needed online.

Cons

I think this software is fairly expensive especially for our size company, but then again it saves our HR department a lot of time.

Works as expected

Pros

Easy software to use User friendly Accurate Useful reports Very convenient

Cons

I really don’t have any cons just make sure you setup the software completely in the beginning to avoid any possibly hangups down the line.

ADP Streamline Review

Perhaps its lack of pieced of the program our company chose not to purchase but the scheduling piece could use some improvement.

Pros

The app is very user friendly and easy to use. The employees really like it for requesting PTO and viewing their schedules.

Cons

Scheduling tool is a bit complicated and difficult to use. Unless the company purchase the scheduling app piece, staff cannot access the website through from their phone and they must use a desktop or tablet. Apple products are not compatible with the scheduling piece from the website.

ADP is known for payroll systems for a reason

Overall this is a great product for any size company.

Pros

Very to the point and easy to use. Online systems were great as well as the ability to pay several different types of employees quick and easy such as 1099, w2, and so on.

Cons

Really nothing other than updates could maybe be streamlined a little bit, seemed to always have an update. Also inputting expenses seems like it should be a little easier.

Gets the Job Done

Pros

Overall, this software gets the job done but I was not made aware if they had mobile support. I did not think this programs usability was as easy as Paylocitys, at least for the features I need.

Cons

The way expenses are entered could be made simpler and the interface takes a little getting used to.

Dependantly wonderful

Pros

The best customer support is the one you never have to call. ADP Payroll nearly meets this for us, and when we do have to call them, things get resolved quickly. They add features carefully, expanding the platform without causing problems.

Cons

There are complications and misdirection-worded statements when employee try to acquire their W2s that causes confusion, but not access problems.

Good product

Pros

Online availability. Manual checks pay 1099 contractor's file w2 and all payroll reports. Employee access

Cons

Cost was not effective for only 2 employees. Otherwise it does the job. Also rtjink I could gert a better rate for insura nce

Mixed experience

Pros

Using ADP means I don't have to understand the whole process myself. The interface is attractive and easy to use.

Cons

They're not always the easiest to deal with--just depends on who you get. It would be great to get more than one reminder about running payroll, as that is the hardest part. I did have a bad experience with my representative who misrepresented some of what I needed in my package.

Dependable product!

Overall great and consistent product

Pros

Regular use showed consistency and easy entrance for time and payroll information. Great use in hospital setting with no significant issues.

Cons

Minor training required to use properly, somewhat difficult to correct information entered in error.

Easy way to keep track of paychecks

Pros

I used this system years ago. I really liked that it was secure in that employees were required to put in a pass-code to view pay stubs.

Cons

Once you no longer work for a company using this system you are limited to the amount of time you have to pull the records from the system.

ADP is an easy payroll solution

Pros

ADP made it easy to register, login, and navigate their payroll website. It included everything an employee or employer could want for payroll software

Cons

ADP is lacking analytical tools that would allow managers to trend various data points over time. This type of data would help inform where they spend their time.

Payroll

Pros

I like that I can use it on my phone or log in anywhere when I am not at work. I like that the employees have access to their checks

Cons

I wish we could add a check if we forget to add a person instead creating a new payroll, other than that I like it

Standard Payroll System

Pros

It is easy to navigate to find pay stubs, time worked, tax documents etc. Connected to our single sign-on solution so it's easy to log in.

Cons

The design of the payroll system looks very dated and old. There isn't much functionality to access. More graphs and reports to see how different aspects affect take home pay.

Great Payroll Option

Pros

I love how this software gives you detail information of your paycheck and keeps records of every pay period. Also allows you to print stubs and other items if you need it.

Cons

It takes a little getting use to and navigating but not a long process

Great Payroll Option

Pros

Great payroll option for new and upcoming companies. One of my first options for streamlining our payroll.

Cons

Functionality could be better. Besides that no major problems that could prevent someone from trying out a great product.

Simplify Payroll

Pros

The uploading process is quick and easy and the format is very user-friendly. It has made the payroll process much easier.

Cons

The training on this program is not very good. A free trial is not available and it would be great if it was.

Great payroll software for a tema

Pros

I use ADP and I love the interface and capabilities. It is very simple from the user's end and allows for past pay statements as well as current. It very simply breaks down how income is distributed and the log in is very fresh.

Cons

The only con would be that employees can view their pay until the day before they receive it. This may just be for legal reasons but it took us a while to pay changes within the system.

ADP Payroll Software

Pros

Functionality, easy to use and also user friendly. For first time users this may be a good platform to start with.

Cons

I did not have a good experience dealing with the customer service aspect. Sometimes difficult to get on the phone.

EASY TO UNDERSTAND FOR EMPLOYEES

LIKE THE SOFTWARE EASY TO USE

Pros

ALINE CARD FOR EMPLOYEES IS CONVENIENT AND VERY ACCESSIBLE. IT IS DETAILED AND UNDERSTANDABLE IN LAYMAN TERMS FOR EMPLOYEES TO SEE THERE PAY

Favorite pay roll system

Pros

This is easily the best payroll system I used. It's functionality and ease of use was second to none. I loved the app on my phone too so if I was sick I could clock out from there.

Cons

There really are no cons to this product. I loved it because it was so convenient and I wished I had it at my current company.

Best software to manage payrolls

Pros

Easy to use and you can quickly access all your paystubs. Compatible with Compurter and mobile devices. Also you can customize your own framework.

Cons

You cannot navigate to salary information but as a employee its easy to access paystubs and download them aswell. Software takes little time to load.

Easy to use payroll platform

Pros

ADP makes it very easy to manage payroll. The interface is very user friendly. A simply login leads to an easy to manage screen that breaks down paychecks and deductions.

Cons

At this time I do not see any cons with ADP. You can check your pay the day before it goes public which is a great benefit.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.