Aktiv Mind LMS

Create & deploy training courses on desktop & mobile

Aktiv Mind LMS Reviews

Very helpful support and best value

I have been trialling difference LMS platform for months. When i found Aktiv Mind LMS i was surprised to find they have an option of managed LMS, which means you provide them with your materials and they will create your training programs and handle everything else. There pricing is well below anyone else i've seen in the industry and the quality of their platform has been great so far. I really have to commend their support team, they really went above and beyond not only advising me on how to use the platform but also helping me with suggestions for my own business. I completely recommend their online training platform.

Pros

Low price, easy to use, very helpful customer service

Cons

nothing really

Created courses within a few mins

Pros

Cloud based so worked on all my devices. Managed LMS included free on the pro plan allows you to send material to aktivmind and they will create the courses

LMS is a great tool!

Pros

I like that in the LMS you are able to contact people in various forms of communication, such as texting, calling, and emailing.

Cons

What I like least about LMS is that it doesn't sync well with Mindbody. It does, but sometimes you have to go back and double check the information. And as of now the texting feature is down.

Aktivmind works with Online Schools as well!

School of Real Estate was looking for a new home to build our online school and we definitely have found it with Aktivmind. Price is great and the system is easy to use. The trial system definitely helped close the deal in choosing them as our LMS. Setting up our student is a breeze. With easy access and an easy learning system, our students have really excelled in their studies. Aktivmind is very helpful and are open to ideas and suggestions. We have made many requests that this team was able to implement overnight or the following week. We trust our school with Aktivmind and we are happy with this business partnership.

Good employee training system

We signed up for a free trial and had access to all the features in Aktiv Mind LMS. When you sign up you are greeted with a nice clean dashboard with all the usual items such as courses, materials and quizzes. In addition they have reporting features that allow me, the administrator, to monitor trainee progress. We have never had any issues with the platform and continue to expand our usage. Their customer support is great and nice to know they don't outsource customer support outside the country. I believe they provide support from 9 until late evening. I do recommend aktiv mind lms.

Worked on our iPads

We have an online training certification site and we use Aktiv Mind LMS in order to host our training materials and administer our quizzes and testing. The pros of Aktiv Mind LMS is that it works across our entire mobile base. We provide our trainees with iPads and Aktiv Mind LMS runs perfectly on it. In fact we create our entire course using an iPad. Support is great, we initially signed up for their base $39 a month plan but then upgraded to $100 per month followed by prepaying for the entire year which allowed us to receive a 20% discount. Highly recommended, very easy to use.

Cons

Great support and course creator

We use aktivmind for training external subscribers to our site. Their customer support is fabulous, they would answer my calls and emails within 20 mins or so. They allow us to create courses and quizzes and run analytical reports which allows us to monitor usage. We signed up for their large business plan which included the free option of having aktivmind create the courses for us based on the materials we provide them. Their prices are much lower than other LMS's which offer the same features but at a much higher price. I highly recommend aktivmind lms.

Easy LMS

We have subscribed to the large business plan. Aktivmind lms is an easy to use learning platform, i would definitely recommend companies move their training online. With the sheer number of LMS's out that it can be tough trying to find the best LMS. I was worried their low prices would reflect on their product but i was thankfully surprised. They have a very robust LMS and great support.

Cons

Very easy to use, good customer service

We have been with Aktiv Mind LMS for a while now. Their online training platform was easy to use and we got set up very quickly. The annotation features were useful and also the ability to insert videos for training courses was very useful. Overall great service, i highly recommend them

Cons

Thank you for your kind works. We strive to provide the best training platform at an affordable price.

Clean site with tons of features

I signed up our company of around 145 employees with Aktiv Mind LMS. We use ipad and PCs to create and administer courses and tests. So far I have to say the support has been great, the prices have been great and the features on the site have also been great. We also got an extra free month since we didn't have much time to use it when we signed up. Highly recommended.

AktivMind Training Software

AktivMind has been a great training platform for our 800+ trainees. We had previously used a few other LMS platforms and AktivMind offers us better service at a lower price. They provide excellent analytics and reporting features as well as an array of assessment tools. I would recommend AktivMind LMS for any size of business.

Aktiv Mind LMS for Training 125 employees

Hi, we use Aktiv Mind LMS to train about 125 employees in our company. Their platform was easy to use and setup, and Rob, one of their customer service agents was on the phone with me anytime i needed questions answered. We love Aktiv Mind LMS.

Easy to use Learning Management System

Very easy to use, affordable price. Works on my phone and the internet. Provides reports and certifications as well. Annotation on uploaded materials was also great.