Intertek Alchemy Reviews

Pros

Alchemy has been easy to use and the support staff have been amazing and extremely responsive.

Mary R.

Krista C.

Amazing product for manufacturers interested in investing in their associates.

Dylan S.

Cons

Probably my second biggest complaint is that it only allows for 1 facilitator.

David W.

There is no iPad app at all. This is probably my biggest gripe.

David W.

You are forced to save, close and reopen PowerPoint every 10-14 slides if you are using audio. Its a pain, but workable.

4.8

Intertek Alchemy Initial Review

I've really enjoyed getting to know and use this product.

Pros

Building learning groups are the easiest I've expereinced. Also, Tech support has been fantastic. Help is a phone call away.

Cons

I would like to be able to create nested learning paths, a feature that's curently in development.

Alchemy Easy to Use

Once we began to use alchemy we now have a consistent record of compliance training across all our worksites. Reports can be generated at anytime we need them. Integrating alchemy has been a smooth transition with positive results.

Pros

Alchemy is easy to use from creating and publishing a course to tracking completion. The remotes that are assigned to each employee for group training makes completion of the course fun and engaging and allows us to track the results by each individual employee for compliance. The Coach Observation tool adds a layer of follow up and reinforcement to the training. It is helpful to be able to observe the employee on the job performing the task correctly.

Cons

While creating the course is easy I would be helpful to have more options to customize the training in different formats. I would also like to see a report on users by worksite so I can audit them to ensure employees are in the correct group within a worksite.

Great software

awesome

Pros

I like the software because it id very versatile and robust. I like the flexibility of reports, courses, Creator, users, etc.

Cons

More alert notifications. I would like to be able to upload employee photos in the user profile. More search toolbars in setting up reports.

2 Years of Alchemy Systems

Alchemy has very good customer support and is constantly embarking on improvement opportunities. Overall experience is very positive. The growth of the platform and expansion of capabilities is not always smooth, we would like to continue to see expansion of capabilities with focus on streamlined system processes.

Pros

The group based learning with real-time comprehension checks using the remotes is very valuable for our manufacturing teams. Alchemy has provided much needed visibility to potential training gaps so they can be addressed. Utilizing Alchemy has helped streamline and standardize our new hire onboarding processes, and has enabled more ownership of safety and food safety program training at a department level. It was easy to sync with our HRIS to minimize duplicate data entry between the systems.

Cons

The admin responsibilities could be more streamlined - there is often the need for redundant processes to ensure users have the right content/access. More integration between the different Alchemy modules is needed for easier utilization for both admins and users. The ability to use purchased content via Player and not just e-learning would be very beneficial for our organizational structure.

Great Learning Management System

Starting with the Client Manager, Tech Support and the overall product (Player, Manager, and eLearning), I am very satisfied with the Intertek Alchemy platform

Pros

Alchemy has been a game changer for our organization! It is so easy to use, hosts all training records in one single place, and the ability to run reports and customize them is extraordinary.

Cons

This is a great product, if I could only add one thing, it would be to add the option of downloading lists of users to be validated and bulk archival of non-validated users. Other than that, I am happy with all other functions and tools.

Make Compliance a Breeze

Pros

Alchemy Products help ensure we stay compliant and makes developing and administering training a breeze. Go paperless and never have to worry about tracking down a training sign-in sheet again.

Cons

Playbook is new but it would be nice to have courses built in playbook be available through e-Learning as well.

Alchemy is outstanding

Pros

The ability to custom create content or adapt provided content allows for a more tangible approach to our employees. We use site specific visual and audible mediums within the platform to give real workplace examples and images.

Cons

I have a hard time determining anything that I do not like about Alchemy. If there is a process that I do not understand, Alchemy support can walk me through it with ease.

Alchemy Review for JBS Worthington, Minnesota

I am please with our sale representative and the support system.

Pros

I like the programs that are made by the company. The are informative and to the point and are compliant.

Cons

It is hard to make corrections with training. Some people show a lot of in progress on their records and lots of time it is because they didn't need to take that class. Wish it was easier for us to clean up our records.

Alchemy is awesome!

I would probably spend an additional 5-6 hours a week doing training tracking if it were not for the Alchemy training system.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and the tracking of completed training is exceptional.

Cons

The software is very informative and gives detailed training topics.

Good for Annual Employee Trainings

Pros

Many training videos, can have multiple choice questions to test understanding during videos Good for annual employee trainings Automatically tracks which training videos employees have completed

Cons

The commentator reads every option in the multiple choice questions, takes too long - can perhaps have it as an option for people who want it Videos lag sometimes

Its good, but missing a few key components to make it great.

Its good, but lacking in simple functions to make it great. Im sure it would save myself and other trainers that use California's ETP hundreds a of hours of work, if they would just add the ability for 2 facilitators and create an iPad app.

Pros

Its easy to use. It used remotes the answer questions and they provide at least 50% of the classroom material we use (high quality). The provided classes are easy to download and customize. They do allow you upload several formats and you can account for live classrooms. The personnel management side is pretty good and allows for grouping, hire and fire dates and more. Their customer service answers right away and are awesome.

Cons

There is no iPad app at all. This is probably my biggest gripe. Everything after this is not a deal breaker, but with the COVID-10 pandemic, we are needing a mobile device solution. Yeah they have e-learning, but for the average production worker they dont want to have to remember another username and password. Taking their Kiosk mode, and placing it on an iPad would be great. Instead its just for...

Love Alchemy!

Improving our company with being food safety and workplace safety compliant.

Pros

Can alter the trainings to be site specific. It is hard not to have safety boring but these work and they are not the 1970's videos :)

Cons

Would like to see more refresher courses

Reduces downtime and lowers training cost

We have used them 10+ years and every year the exceed our expectations and release something new and helps us build a better training program.

Pros

Very simple to use and multiple language platforms

Cons

Player needs to be iPad compatible in order to be seamless

Great product that standardizes the way we train

Great experience with all of my contacts. We have a terrific support team.

Pros

Standard training for all of our operations team. Ensures everyone receives the same experience and has all the critical information.

Cons

One thing that has been challenging for our team is that we would like to have more languages available.

Amazing product for manufacturers interested in investing in their associates.

Pros

I love how easy it is to assign and track our monthly required training. I use the refreshable reports to sent out to our managers to self-serve information that drives completion to 100%!

Cons

Overall not much to complain about. I am looking forward to Playbook growing and optimizing its use for associates.

My review

Pros

It has been easy to implement all features including add-on that we have purchased recently.

Cons

Difficult to handle employees that go out on leave.

Intertek Alchemy review

Customer service is the best! Our account manager is also helpful.

Pros

Videos are entertaining and at the same time educational.

Cons

The manual download that needs to happen every time there is an update