All categories

Ally Reviews

Taylor H.

Dusty A.

Read the full review
Great customer service and helpful integration with other platforms.

Madeleine C.

Read the full review

Cons

Weird UI, I am constantly struggling with it. It needs to be significantly easier to setup and manage OKRs, users and team branches in the tool.

Bruce I.

Read the full review
The small "open full view" button isn't intuitive and can be confusing.

Dusty A.

Read the full review
The delegation to fill up some OKR for other is not so user-friendly and you can be stuck when you want to update the objective for someone else.

4.6

Managing OKRs through Ally

Ally supports our business strategy.

Pros

Seamless integrations and more are constantly becoming available.

Cons

Reports and dashboards are good. The mobile app is excellent.

Hi Mariel, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you've found success with using Ally.io to support your business strategy! Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Best tool to track OKRs

Pros

%age tracking on task level and overall picture on where we are, is what I like the most.

Cons

The pricing is on a higher side, it could have been lowered, as at this price, we might not be able to get it adopted for whole org.

Hi Siddharth, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

OKRs Are Goal Setting and Ally is the Organizer

The hardest part about OKRs is the leadership needs to be bought in and make it a priority. The second hardest thing is organizing the goals (i.e . quantifying, alignment, etc) and creating transparency. Ally does a near perfect job of the organizing part.

Pros

We like the ease of use and the fact that the team is receptive to our input and constantly improving the product.

Cons

We would like them to build in an employee performance component based on the difficulty of the OKRs, and they are evaluating that idea.

Weird UI

We are supposed to be tracking our entire company OKRs with this tool. I find that I hate the UI so much and am so mystified by it that I start avoiding the weekly update OKR task

Pros

I like having a tool to manage the OKR process. I like the check-ins, teams, sub-teams, individual and team OKRs

Cons

Hi Bruce, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We'll pass along your input regarding the UI to our product team and work on improving this! Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Ally overall has been great with just minor dislikes

Pros

The ease of use and setup of Ally has been great. Being able to connect to both Salesforce and Tableau has been one of the biggest benefits along with checking in through Slack. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful with questions and have been a pleasure to work with so far.

Cons

The software we were using had a better dashboard display to easily show the top company Objectives. This was beneficial for company meetings. Our CEO struggles with this part of Ally but it is really the only issue we have had.

Provides Great Visibility into the Work that Matters

Pros

Provides great visibility into the work that matters. Before, we were using Google sheets to plan and track our strategic priorities, which made it difficult for the organization to know where we stood at any point in time. Now it is easy to see in real time how we are doing. Super easy to learn and use. If you can navigate a web site, you can easily use this product. That is important when we are...

Cons

We have been using the product for about 2 months so far and don't have any major complaints. The product does not have every feature we would like, but the company seeks our input and is working aggressively to implement the ones that make sense, which is all you can ask for. They have already addressed two features we asked for, both of which were rolled out in less than two weeks from the time we asked for them.

Hi Colm, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Helping Accomplish My Goals

Pros

I honestly like how simple and easy it is to use and function! I have only used one other program for OKRs and it was complex but Ally makes their website simple and functional. It it easy to check-in and put if you are on track or behind and even add notes. I enjoy that you can add notes! I try to add a small goal that I will accomplish during the week and then in my next note say I accomplished this and this week I am working on finishing this project. I believe Ally keeps you motivated to stay on-top of your work because you have your weekly check-ins.

Cons

I don't like how what I thought was an objective Ally says that it is not aligned to any objectives but I thought it was an objective on its own and that I was allowed to have another objective on its own.

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you're finding Ally.io easy to use. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Really intuitive and easy to use

Overall, it's a great way to develop personal accountability and to understand how to prioritize progression in OKRs. I've also really appreciated the small updates and the easy of navigation.

Pros

The aesthetics are nice and makes it more fun to use. I'm a big fan of the progress bars, which are motivational and easy to understand. I like that changing the targets are so easy, too. Big fan of the ease of navigating between company vs personal OKRs.

Cons

The small "open full view" button isn't intuitive and can be confusing. I'd like to be able to simply click the whole objective to open in "full view."

Hi Dusty, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your feedback regarding the "full view" button. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Ally for sales teams

Great customer service and helpful integration with other platforms.

Pros

Ally is fantastic for managing sales teams. It helps people focus relentlessly on what matters. It’s the basis for all my team 121s and learning plans.

Cons

The synchronisation loses connection with google sheets when cells change. Fixing the connections to prevent this would be great.

Clarity & Feedback with Ally

Ally allowed me to document my work, keep my manager informed, and set me up for success when it came time for my OKR review. I was able to point to each OKR and discuss my process. I would never have been able to do this before.

Pros

I like the check-ins and the Slack integration. It makes it easier to do your record keeping.

Cons

Users have to rely on Administrators to set up the projects. I would prefer to create a project for my overall work to be aligned to, rather than individually listed. It doesn't connect the individual's OKRs with the team if the Admin doesn't set it up to do so.

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll pass along your suggestion regarding setting up projects. We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Easy

Great to have the software not be the blocker when implementing OKRs!

Pros

Getting rolling quick was the first thing we liked about this software. Intuitive infrastructure. Easy to add users, teams.

Cons

Reporting. Having a consolidated view of status on all company OKRs would be incredible! Some stakeholders don't want to have to log in and poke into each OKR to see details.

Great, simple, and effective OKR goalsetting software

Ally has overall been a great platform that our organization uses weekly or sometimes even daily to track our goals, update our progress, and stay honest with trying to meet our personal or organizational aspirations.

Pros

The product is very simple to understand, setup, and implement. The website keeps the interface simple without the confusion that a lot of platforms bring. It also allows for users to easily create a "ladder-up" structure of OKRs so that people can create their own goals under larger team or organizational goals. It's very easy to update, view, and filter my OKRs or my team's OKRs.

Cons

The software can be quite slow sometimes, especially when multiple people are adding, editing, or updating OKRs at the same time. I wish there was also a faster way to bulk upload our team's quarterly OKRs as adding them one-by-one can be tedious and slow.

Ally is a great business resource

Pros

Ally has brought our entire company together allowing us to be focused on and transparent about our goals and the progress we are making toward them.

Cons

More flexibility on the way you can view company/ team/ and individual goals is needed for our company.

Easy-to-use tool for integrating OKR's

Thus far, very positive first 2 months with it.

Pros

The tool's UX is very friendly and easy to navigate. Has enough 'robustness' to get the job done across multiple users, but isn't too detailed to get lost in it.

Cons

Overall, great tool. Some of the User vs. Team roles and assignments are a bit tricky, but rather minor point.

Hi Brian, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Easy to use OKR tracker

Pros

I love the visibility. We have it structured so you can see the OKRs of anyone in the company. You can see where people are focused and find ideas for bettering your own OKRs.

Cons

I wish it did... more. It seems like you could combine an OKR software with other task tracking softwares pretty easily.

Great for what it is

Pros

Easy of updating my OKRs and Metrics. Navigating the software isn't very hard at all.

Cons

The Chat features that keeps popping up when working with Ally. Let it just be in the background and not give updates every time I log in. I should be able to update my teams OKRs for them and from what I can tell I can't do that.

Quick to get up to speed

It was useful to get everyone on the same page as far as the company's goals are concerned. We have done away with Excel spreadsheets we used to track all of this.

Pros

The UI is easy to grasp and intuitive for someone with some technical savvy.

Cons

Teaching everyone else in the company the nuances of the UI and the OKR workflow took some time.

Useful Tool

Pros

A best tool that I know to define your objectives and track progress

Cons

Probably it can help optimise the organisation hierarchy and help us notify and provide recommendation when OKRs are created. That way it's easy to collaborate and create our own OKRs based on the organisation hierarchy levels

Easy to use & well-integrated with Slack

Pros

The dashboard vision is pretty clear and you can see where you stand on the progress of your objectives. The OKR framework is really integrated and you have ton of features and integration with Slack. The Slack bot is very useful to keep track and make sure you are updated.

Cons

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll make sure to pass on your input regarding updating objectives to our product team. We're so glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Great Product and Support Team

Our team is excited to final have clear OKR's by teams that are all focused on meeting the company's main objectives each quarter

Pros

Easy to use and understand and lots of great features

Cons

We initially had some issues with aligning OKR's, but the support team quickly customized a solution that met our needs

Hi Todd, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you're finding Ally.io easy to use. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

good tool

so far so good

Pros

The possibility for the entire company to share okrs

Cons

don't know yet. I can say I should keep on using it.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io useful. Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have about Ally.io and OKRs. Feel free to reach out at any time if there's anything you need.

A well developed product for OKR's

Pros

1. The ease of use 2. How the objectives are cascaded downwards to each individual and also how they tie up to the managers Goals - its seamless 3. The predictive score/percentages/graph also shows us the TO-BE value so that we stay on track

Cons

For my work and for what I use it for, I haven't come across any till now but sure there would be some scope for improvement

Extremely User Friendly & Intuitive

We are keeping track of the company objectives each quarter. It's nice to keep track of your personal objectives as well as your teammates progress.

Pros

This software has a great UI. It is sleek and also user-friendly. I am never looking around the page wondering what to click next.

Cons

I do not like when the chat bot comes up in the bottom right and wish there was a way to permanently dismiss it.

Ally - Great Service

Ally are a pleasure to deal with.

Pros

The software is easy to implement and use. The Ally team provide exceptional customer service. They have a positive and appreciative approach regarding feedback and ideas for additional functionality.

Cons

We initially had some functionality gaps required for our business. These have since been addressed.

good software

Pros

integrations with the other softwares (Jira, Asana,etc.)

Cons

User Interface and User Experience could have been better

Hi Karine, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll pass along your input regarding the UI and UX to our product team. We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. Thanks again, Marilyn at Ally.io

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.