ApplicantPro Reviews

4.66/5 (331 reviews)
Pros
  • 1. Easy to open reqs 2. Easy to send e-mails
  • I like that it is user friendly and adaptable.
  • easy setup interface and access to use the navigation
  • It is easy to use and helps us make decisions much faster than we used to.
Cons
  • like most there's a lot but it's not used
  • It would be wonderful as an all in one HRIS
  • I really do not have a least liked feature.
  • no complaints this far. we have been very satisfied
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Andrea Aviles

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Pros
applicant pro has a lot of amazing and neat features. I love that they can have someone come to your workplace and show you the features if you have questions or just to even get a better handle on all of the features you are paying for.

Cons
everything is great so far, I havn't really had any issues with the software.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Andrea! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We love to hear when our clients are satisfied with our service.
If there is anything we can do for you or your team, please let us know.

Thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Shana Gold

Just switched to Applicant pro

Reviewed 2019-07-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
the was of use, and functionality, it does everything we were looking for, we switched over from another ATS and it has been a breeze, not to mention implementation has been seemless

Cons
no complaints this far. we have been very satisfied

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Shana! We pride ourselves on a painless implementation process and are happy to hear that your switch from your previous ATS has gone so smoothly.

If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Ariana Groves
Director of Client Services

Anonymous

Great applicant system

Reviewed 2018-03-31

Pros
This was a great applicant tracking system. SO easy to use, user friendly. Great system. All employees love it.

Cons
System was slow to load at times. I did not have many issues with this system, if I did then customer service was right there to help.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to make ApplicantPro user-friendly and I am happy to hear that your employees are loving it! We would like to troubleshoot any slowness issues with you. Please contact our Support Team and they will work to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Happy Hiring!

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Taylor Phillips

ApplicantPRO user

Reviewed 2019-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like that the software is very intuitive. It is easy to use and not confusing. I can easily search for what I need.

Cons
I wish there was a way to search for the first and last name at the same time. Maybe I haven't discovered the feature yet.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Taylor! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that our product is easy to use.
There is not a way to search for a first and last name together, however, I would be happy to submit that as a future suggestion.

Thanks again, for your positive review of ApplicantPro!

-Mindi, Manager of Support

Mark Newbold

Great Hiring Tool

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Speedy application process resulting in better hires.

Pros
It is easy to use and helps us make decisions much faster than we used to.

Cons
I wold like to see more drop down boxes to mark and select items for rating.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Deanna Ekholm

We love working with ApplicantPRO

Reviewed 2017-04-11

This software is perfect for our needs, customization available where needed! We appreciate all the features that you can add on like pre-employment assessments and background checks. Great value for what you get!

Jessica thomas

Love the job board push

Reviewed 2018-04-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
One of the main features I really like about ApplicantPRO is the variety of job boards it pushes out to. Once you create your initial login for those boards, like the state workforce sites, then all you do is post right through the system, and they all get posted. It eliminates a lot of the time and hassle going to each individual site.

Cons
No Applicant tracking system is perfect, but truthfully, I can't think of any major cons with ApplicantPRO. You can easily customize to fit your needs!

John Fisher

Very User Freindy and Responsive Website

Reviewed 2019-12-12

I really like how the applicants and the page displays, and how easy it is to input information and communicate this information to your HR department.

Pros
It's very user friendly in a sense that you can track, grade, add notes, and work with the HR department easily. All information about your thoughts on a candidate is easily accessed and viewed by your HR department.

Cons
From my view as a warehouse manager, I really don't have any Cons.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review of our software, John! We are always happy to hear when our clients are happy with the the system allows you to communicate easily with your HR Department.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Mary Manning

Excellent Recruiting Tool @ a Great Value Price

Reviewed 2017-01-30

Structured to be easy to manage applicants/candidates. Our hiring managers find it very simple to administer and reporting is simple. It is a great value at a low/reasonable price. We were up and running within a day or so; no need for weeks of customization/development. Great product!

Pros
easy to use - incorporates the basics of an applicant tracking system - no more, no less. Perfect for the mid-sized company like us who averages about 20-25 open positions per month.

Cons
would love to see it integrate with Outlook or another interview scheduling/calendaring program.

Christine Stacy

This product helps me do my job!

Reviewed 2019-09-30

I use this product every day and find it makes my job easier

Pros
It is very user friendly! I don't have to try to re train myself each time I log in!

Cons
Can't think of anything, this product has fulfilled all my expectations.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Christine! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that we have been able to offer user-friendly software that allows you to do your job with ease.

-Mindi

Jason Henri

Streamlined

Reviewed 2019-12-09

Pros
easy setup interface and access to use the navigation

Cons
like most there's a lot but it's not used

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Jason! Thank you so much for your review of our software. We are happy to hear that is easy to navigate. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Kathy Bassett

ApplicantPro has made it easy for all of us to stay organized and in contact with applicants.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Most important is the time saved reviewing applications prior to using the system. We are able to track new hires from start to finish. The ease of communicating with applicants helps to build our reputation as an employer in the community.

Pros
All applications our housed in the system. Easy for Managers to find an applicant. I also like how I can keep track of all the conversations through the system.

Cons
I would like to have job questions in a check list style so we can add to the job posting as needed.

Yesenia Garza

Reviewed 2016-10-17

I love ApplicantPro software because it is easy to use by the applicant, administrators and hiring supervisor. It is also very adaptable to the organization's needs.

Pros
I like that it is user friendly and adaptable.

Cons
The only con that we have had is that we are not able to track the number of applicants that are registered to continue to receive updates on our open positions.

Heather Dolezal

Basic applicant tracking system

Reviewed 2018-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to search applicants, make notes for hiring managers to view and also make their own notes and simple report running.

Cons
Does not have all of the bells and whistles that other applicant tracking systems have but that comes with price.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Jess Carter

Applicant Pro is Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2020-02-04

Pros
I started using this software about 2 1/2 years ago and received no training. I was able to easily figure out how to use it because the User Interface is super intuitive.

Cons
Nothing, I have yet to find any problems with the software.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Jess, Thank you so much for your review of our software! We love to hear that you find our system super intuitive.

Colleen Buck

Great Software!

Reviewed 2016-11-29
Review Source: Software Advice

So far we have use this product a little over 6 months now and we have to say we love it! We have had such a big jump in candidates since we have use this product. We must say it has bought us so much success.

Pros
The pros we love the amount of candidate we have received over the past couple of months. We love that it has so many features for us to use.

Jim Booth

User Friendly at its best, well received by internal users

Reviewed 2015-11-12

When evaluating AT Systems our due diligence included many systems; including premiere names in the field. We selected AP due to it's simplicity for end users and the oversight and control it provides for administrators. Our initial launch was well received with the existing hiring managers and more recently we acquired a competitor who was using a system from one of the big recruiting boards. They have complimented AP over and over on it's friendliness and ease compared to the big recruiting board system Our experience with the help desk and technical support has been responsive, quick to fix and very helpful with suggestions to improve applicant acquisition. One slight downside is end users would like to set up "files" in the system to place applications by whatever criteria they want to.

Sue Tillman

Very Easy to Use!

Reviewed 2020-01-28

Pros
I was able to establish account with little start up cost. ApplicantPro helped me get started in no time!

Cons
It would be wonderful as an all in one HRIS

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Sue! Thank you for taking the time to review our software! It is good to hear that we were able to provide an affordable option for your company's hiring needs.
Thank you for your feedback about an all in one HRIS. We do offer other features and integrations you can add to your account that can make it an all in one system. Someone will reach out directly to you to go over some of these options. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Anthony Giannantonio

Excellent Recruiting Tool

Reviewed 2019-06-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to navigate through each function of the site. You can easily search archived jobs first to look back on old candidates as well.

Cons
I really do not have a least liked feature.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Anthony. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the easy-to-use dashboards and search features.

If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Jered Reid

Great recruiting tool to use and get a lot of quality

Reviewed 2018-07-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We have been only using applicant pro for a short period of time but it has great results! A lot of people we hire applied here!

Cons
It was hard to figure out at first how to post multiple jobs at once, but we figured it out with time

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Rebecca Kayser

Applicant Pro was not easy to use at first but they continue to make changes and upgrades to help yo

Reviewed 2017-06-07

The software Helps find right candidate but also I like that it emais ones that were not chosen as candidates.

Pros
Stays up to date but also live help anytime you have questions. Like when you listen to changes needed.

Cons
It Can be hard to locate applicants without correct spelling and it times out to quickly. Each applicant needs a status but it would be more convenient if you could mark multiple candidates at once but they not stay marked once done.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Ean Jacomb

Fantastic hiring system

Reviewed 2017-11-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love using AplicantPro. It is easy to use and navigate, even for a non-hr person like me. It allows you to easily create a job posting and get it up on many popular job boards. Once you have the applicants you can easily sort through them and make notes about each, then mark them as a potential candidate or not qualified. This system is with you through the entire hiring process and makes the whole thing much easier.

Cons
It can feel a little daunting when entering your first job posting, but after you've done it once or twice it is very easy.

Elaine Shannon

A few quirks

Reviewed 2015-11-09

Pros: easy to set up, applications are standardized, fast customer service Cons: does not work well for applying on mobile devices, wording requirements can be tricky - applicants may have trouble understanding where to add a cover letter, since it's a proprietary system each applicant has to create a login and entire profile which is time-consuming

Response from ApplicantPRO

Elaine, thanks for your review. As a job seeker, your experience with our system is very different from HR or hiring manager users. We use job seeker feedback in our ongoing efforts to make the application process as easy as possible, while living within the constraints given to us by clients who demand the collection of long applications.

Our career sites, and apply process, are mobile responsive but even the most mobile friendly system can be difficult if the client requires 500 questions just to apply for a job. This can be made easier using our integrations with Indeed & LinkedIn. Also our 2-stage apply process makes the initial application for 90% of job seekers less than 3 minutes, and saves the longer application for the finalists who are actually being considered for the job.

The rest of your feedback will be passed along to the client as most of the confusion with instructions and job requirements are the result of client defined content. Thanks again for your feedback

Jessica Briscoe

ApplicantPRO is a Great Company with Easy to Use Software and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-07-27

ApplicantPRO has excellent customer service. They are prompt and easy to contact. They also do outreach to see how they can better help us with our company's specific needs and what products and services work best for us. The program itself is easy to use with options to make it work the best for your company. It makes it easy to post to several sources at once without extra steps. They also are up to date on all EEOC Compliance wording and requirements. Reports are detailed and easy to create. They keep us update on how to use their software, any new features, and the best way to keep up to date with EEO Compliance with webinars every few weeks which gives us an opportunity to ask questions and understand how to better use their product.

Brooke Smith

McMillen Jacobs Associates

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Representative is amazing!!!

Pros
1. Easy to open reqs 2. Easy to send e-mails

Cons
Wish there was a pipeline shown when going into the req.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Brooke, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you are able to easily open job listings as well as send emails.
I can see that you have been working with Mackenzie on our Client Sucess Team. We would have to agree that she is amazing!! If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10