ApplicantPro Reviews

4.66/5 (331 reviews)
Pros
  • Chat Options
  • Very user friendly.
  • Very easy to use software.
  • easy to ease, GREAT value for the money!!
Cons
  • N/A
  • Can't think of any.
  • I don't have any con's
  • I don't really have any cons
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Tracey Miiller

ApplicantPro for your business

Reviewed 2019-07-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Reviewing the applicants on line makes it so easy to go through the candidates and only pick those with the qualifications we require.

Pros
I like that the resumes and the cover letters are easy to review. I also like the fact that I can rate each candidate as well as write a note next to their name to use for future reference.

Cons
Sometimes it is slow to responded when I am trying to click on the next person or write my notes in a section.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Tracey. It's great to know that your team is enjoying our easy-to-use applicant dashboard!

We appreciate your feedback on intermittent slowness & will pass it along.

If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Ariana Groves
Director of Client Services

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kristin Gillen

Excellent!

Review Source: Software Advice

I have worked with several applicant tracking systems and find Applicant Pro to be heads and tails above the rest. Their customer service is the best customer service I have ever received in the workplace with a vendor - they always respond quickly and follow-up when necessary.

Pros
Customer service, ease of use, effective and intuitive upgrades that don't confuse and make product more difficult.

Cons
Can't think of any.

Angela Robinson

Great Service

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Exceptional Service each and every time I email the support team. The chat option is beneficial and the response time for the representatives is amazing... Keep up the good work....

Pros
Chat Options

Cons
N/A

Rick Brown

Great Product, Great Value!

Reviewed 2016-10-19

My team and I spent about 6 weeks reviewing 9 different vendors for online applications. We had sample reports, sample usage...in other words very thorough research. ApplicantPro was by far the best product. Easy to use, tons of standard reports and searching capabilities, easy from a applicant perspective, easy from a hiring managers perspective, great capability for knock-out questions and screening. ...and to top it off was priced as competitively as you could want. We have received over 6000 applications so far in 2016 and without ApplicantPro, we'd be waist deep in paper and mired in application review. There aren't many products or services that I'll recommend, but this is definitely one.

Al Jenkins, MSHRM, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, sHRBP

Applicant Pro Review

Reviewed 2016-08-18

Great software easy to use, have used it for a few years now. Would recommend to others to use this software. Haven't ran into problems using it since I started.

Pros
Very easy to use software.

Cons
I don't have any con's

Response from ApplicantPro

Al, thank you so much for the review. I'm so glad that you have been a happy customer for so long. We love hearing from you all. Please let me know if you need anything else going forward. --Heidi

Arturo Martinez

The software allows the employer and applicant to easily track status and process online.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-05-02

Online one stop shop for the hiring process.

Pros
The program is easy to navigate. Creating and tracking a job order is easy. Viewing job applicants and updating status online is beneficial for both the employer and applicant.

Cons
list all job orders, including those closed. Wish it would only list those that are open or maybe I just need to familiarize myself more with the program.

Rachel Clarkson

Reliable Sprinkler

Reviewed 2019-07-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It is nice to look people up by first or last name

Cons
I keep getting randomly logged out of the website

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Rachel. We always appreciate your feedback.

If there's anything that we can do to improve your experience, please be sure to let us know!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro.

Ariana Groves
Director of Client Services

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Cheryl Evans

Usually don't give five stars across the board, but in this case it is warranted!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-18

Pros
Applicant Pro software is an affordable, easy to use, robust system that greatly simplifies the sometimes onerous recruiting, tracking and reporting functions of Human Resources.

Cons
So far I have not found anything to cite as negative. I suppose I could say one thing that is a negative is that this Cons box requires me to have a hundred character response!

Anonymous

Easy to get started and hiring people and fairly deep analytic tools

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
Easy to "get going" on the platform, in application communication tools are nice. Simple interface for reviewing candidates.

Cons
No true integration into HRIS - Chrome extension is nice but only saves a small amount of time. Generally, the separation seems worth it in my experience - so far.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear that you find ApplicantPro easy to implement and enjoy the multiple options ApplicantPro gives you to communicate with your applicants. I would love the opportunity to review the Chrome extension with you and the particulars of the HRIS you are using. We have integrations with many HRIS systems, and are always looking to add more to meet the needs of our clients.

Thanks again!
Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Katelynn Zuercher

Very quick responses and the consistent improvements and developments help its efficiency.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Pros
The chat support is very timely and very helpful! And the constant developments and improvements in the software are consistently making the experience using this program better.

Cons
For our specific use of the product there are occasions where it minor changes in the software could be made more efficient.

Brittany Kanuck

Very good value

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
Ease of posting requisitions. Mass e-mailing candidates, ease of sorting and mass status changes for candidates, sites it auto post to.

Cons
Sometimes sorting feature within candidate filters doesn't allow you to auto advance and you have to go back to candidate tab to open resumes individually.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Robert Gignac

Great tool!

Reviewed 2019-06-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to use and collects all the information in a secure format.

Cons
No cons to speak of! Love the product...

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for the wonderful review, Robert. We're happy to hear that ApplicantPro has been great for you and your team.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let us know!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Diane Damuth

Oustanding Applicant Tracking Software

Review Source: Software Advice

We evaluated several ATSs and ApplicantPro was the only one we found that was budget-friendly yet offered all of the functionality that we required. You get way more than what you pay for, and our experience with tech support and sales has been nothing short of stellar. Everyone has been amazing to work with! It's been two years since we switched from Taleo and we couldn't be happier.

Jonathan Saul

Best bang for the buck in a world full of options.

Reviewed 2015-11-12

The software and the people backing it up are great. it does exactly what you would like it to and even though it may not be as robust feature rich as some of the biggest players in the ATS market place it definitely holds its own. The bare bones of what it does is exactly what our company needed. It gives remote managers access without charging for additional users. It helped us create a team environment when it came to our hiring process. Customer service has always been quick and helpful. The chat window helps us resolve issues quickly. I wish there were some additional standard reports but their team has helped us get the data we are after.

Allie Shorkey

Recruiting, Onboarding, Backgruond & Drug Screening

Reviewed 2015-07-24

Easy to use, but downsides are re-posting positions. If you can, I haven't found a way, to copy and paste a position without the candidates rolling over. I know that templates can be created, but I have had issues with those as well. I also wish that the communications to candidates would not be sent immediately in the event one needs to be pulled back for one reason or another. The Onboarding and Background / Drug screen process is super easy to use and have appreciated the very little amount of time needed to send these out. If I have any issues, the customer service team has always been on top of things and super helpful as well!

Christine Wilson

commercial cleaners

Review Source: Software Advice

I love the ease of filtering and working with Applicant Pro. I can go through and pick applicants and the simple way it helps with storing applications is a big help to me.

Pros
The ease of picking and interviewing the right people for the job

Cons
I don't really have any cons

Judi Lang

So happy I switched!

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I used Applicant Pro's 30 day free trial and I was hooked. It was so much more robust then the applicant tracking program I was using. Tracy Musbach has been wonderful in her responses to me when I have questions and she has done a great job navigating me through the site.

Pros
Very user friendly.

Cons
Haven't come across anything I didn't like

Janine Govan

The software is well detailed and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like having the accessing of the candidates assessment and resume all in one. Also being able to message the applicant through the site.

Cons
None. So everything about applicantpro is great. First time using this software and it's been great so far.

Abbie Privado

Human Resources Manager thankful for recruiting help!

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Applicant PRO has made posting jobs and applicant tracking so much easier for me. I hire for our corporate offices, manufacturing and sales offices nationwide and using applicant PRO is great, efficient, easy to use and keeps everything organized and in one place. Their customer service is great! Any questions I may have are answered quickly and thoroughly. They are also constantly updating and improving their product to make my recruiting easier (including adding more job posting websites)! I'm thankful I started using ApplicantPRO for recruiting! It has made my job a lot easier.

Patty Miller

Applicant Pro has saved us a great deal of time!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Each user saves a great deal of time by using this software.

Pros
I love the fact Applicant Pro posts all the ads for me. The system is really fast and efficient. It is also very easy to learn from a users perspective. My managers seem to be very happy to recruit with Applicant Pro. The training documents are great as well.

Cons
The ease of use as an administrator is really good, but at times I find myself in the wrong place or not knowing how to add more for my company. The training documents are very good and are helpful if you know how to search through the documents to find what you are searching for.

Anonymous

Easy to use and cuts down on time you spend posting for job openings

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Pros
I love being able to post to multiple places so I am able to reach more people and that we can filter the applicants through a screening based on our needs.

Cons
Can be a little time consuming if you don't know what you're doing.

Adriana Rodriguez

A company platform that helps you get started on Applications online and hire!

Reviewed 2015-11-20

Have used used this company since 2011 and we continue to use today. PROS: Easy learning tools. Many monthly updates and features to help with application process. Excellent customer service and very quick to respond to any questions whether by phone of via email. CONS: On system the application set up is easy to read but if you have to print the application your questions and answers are confusing to read. Need extra attention to detail and being able to tell the difference between the questions and answers. Wouldn't mind the application having a better printed lay-out version.

Craig Frazier

Excellent ATS!

Reviewed 2014-09-05

I looked all over at several different applicant tracking systems and landed on ApplicantPro as the best combination of the basic tools we needed along with a very affordable price. Setup was quick and painless, the service has been great and having this software has really made a big difference in the way we hire and promote our company today. It has been very easy to use and the free job board postings that come with the system have saved us enough in 6 months to pay for the cost of the system for the next 3 years....yeah I am a happy customer and my team loves the system too. Highly recommended.

Reynante Bawalan

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-11-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Very simple interface and easy to navigate. Doesn't really require a lot of effort to learn how to use

Cons
Job ids and requisition IDs relationships can be confusing at times.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you, Reynante for your review of our software. It's always reassuring when our clients are able to easily navigate the software.
We would love to speak with you regarding Job id's and Req ids and see if we can help clear up some of the confusion. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Mindi,
Manager of Support

Angie Mills

Rave Review

Reviewed 2016-10-26

I am just starting out doing recruiting on my own and this software is an answer to prayer! It is easier and better organized with better features than the much more expensive software program at my most recent 'day job'!!!! I love it!!!

Pros
easy to ease, GREAT value for the money!!