ApplicantPro Reviews

4.66/5 (331 reviews)
Pros
  • It's easy to use
  • Ease of use, ability to custom reporting
  • Two thumbs up for ease of use and flexibility
  • The concern and attentiveness quality of the CSR Dept.
Cons
  • I haven't experienced any negatives with the system.
  • I wish there's more flexibility in reports generation.
  • There is nothing that I like least about this software
  • The search feature for a certain applicant could be improved.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mariel Contemprato

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-07-03

Great!

Pros
Two thumbs up for ease of use and flexibility

Cons
I wish there's more flexibility in reports generation.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Mariel! Thank you so much for your review. We value the feedback we receive from our Clients. We are so happy that you find our system easy to use as well as flexible.
We would be happy to discuss the types of reports you are looking for to see if we have something in place or that we can build using our report builder. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.

-Mindi, Manager of Support

Stephanie Efird

Applicant Pro has it all on one platform.

Reviewed 2019-11-25

Very professional and offers a good product at a reasonable cost.

Pros
The tracking, background check and assessment are all on one platform!

Cons
That I didn't have it sooner. And that I left them for another company and came running back!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and leave a review. We're happy to hear that you and your team are taking advantage of all that we have to offer. We love that you loved us so much that you came back!

Nikki Thomas

Applicant Pro!

Reviewed 2019-07-16
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been able to hire several people in less time than it usually has in the past.

Pros
I like that there are so many filter options that allow me to search through the applicant pool in the way that makes sense for me. The different variations allow me to identify the qualified submissions easily. This is a real time saver.

Cons
Really have not found any cons so what I like least about it is having to remember my account password which is not really the fault of the soft ware.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Nikki. It's great to hear that ApplicantPro has been able to save you so much time in your hiring!

If there's anything we can do for you or your team, please let us know.

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Ariana Groves
Director of Client Services

Terri Gorman

Software is very user friendly; customer service is "out of this world"; everything @ my fingertips

Reviewed 2017-08-01

The ease of tracking our applicants and knowing where they are in the hiring process.

Pros
I like how easy the software is to use and maneuver around. I like the search option. I like how it tells me how many times and applicant has applied and which positions they have applied for.

Cons
The reports options are a little limited in Report Builder. Also, I do not like when I have sorted my applicants by Job Title and go away from that screen and then return, they have defaulted back to the date default.

Anonymous

Great ATS and Recruiting Software

Reviewed 2016-05-25

Applicant Pro is always making improvements in design and functionality. We have had good responses when we seek customer support and usually get solutions to our unique issues if we call in.

Pros
Ability to easily manage access to managers and others on interview committee's, five star rating system of candidates, assigning values to job specific questions to help us eliminate unqualified candidates, the ability to not just ask one set of questions when an applicant applies but ask specific questions for each job posting, ability to post our job openings to the state job boards without us having to login to a different site and post separately.

Cons
Not much, they seem to make improvements every so often that keep them at the top of the industry.

Fidencio Loza

Hiring made simple

Reviewed 2019-12-03

Excellent I love the simple and interactive features

Pros
Constant Communication and it simplifies the Q&A process before the actual interview

Cons
Sometimes its a little difficult to get back to certain screens. I wish there was a way I can stay with in the roles of the job I am hiring instead of circling back to old archive resumes

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for reviewing our software, Fidencio! We love to hear how our software helps with your company's hiring process.
We would love to hear more about how you are reviewing resumes and see if there is something we can do for you. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Mike Hooper

User of Applicant Pro

Reviewed 2020-01-28

We have been able to hire several candidates. We have several options of how to respond to potential applicants

Pros
You are able to attract many applicants of various job skill levels. They are able to put in a resume on the software or attach their personal resume.

Cons
Many things to check off even if you just look at a potential candidate.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Mike! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you and your team have been able to hire several candidates.
We would love to hear more about your team's process is to hire. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help your team improve your hiring process let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Anonymous

MY FAVORITE ATS SYSTEM!

Reviewed 2019-08-08

LOVE!!!

Pros
This is probably my favorite ATS system. I feel like get way more applicants from them then any other one I have used when they publish it for you. Plus I love how easy it is to publish jobs and navigate through different positions. Easy to schedule drug tests and background checks.

Cons
I don't like how hard it is to find statues of things and where an applicant is in the process.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, There! Thank you for taking the time to review our Product. We are happy to hear that we are your favorite ATS system and would have to agree! (=
Thank you for your feedback with the statuses being hard to find and knowing where the applicant is at in the process. We would be happy to go over that with you. Give us a call 888.633.9269, email support@applicantpro.com, or chat us and we will get you taken care of.

Thanks for using ApplicantPro as your ATS provider!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Lala Karabekova

Universal assistant that every HR specialist must have

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-09-03

ApplicantPro is saving my time while making decision. It also helps me to make right choice by evaluating unsuitable candidates.

Pros
Nowadays to compete in any industry you need high skilled employees. But it is not easy to choose right employee for right position. Applicant Pro is my best assistant in recruitment process. Before Applicant pro whenever there is a need for a new employee I was sharing job advertisement in different platforms and I had regularly check the progress. It was time consuming and preventing my other works to be done. But now ApplicantPro is doing all of this and provides large statistics which helps me to choose right person. If the job needs additional skill I can set assessments and check results before interview. It is the best feature of ApplicantPro. Thanks to this feature I evaluate most of the applications and choose the most suitable ones for interview.

Cons
Video resume is a great feature but sometimes is not enough. Because candidates could prepare answers or shoot videos several time in order to give right answer. It would be great if ApplicantPro had built in live video interview feature.

DENARD DRAKEFORD

Recruiting Aid

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Pros
Once a job requisition is opened in ApplicantPRO, it does not take long for the job seekers to come calling.

Cons
When trying to read Tips and Tricks, the links for Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, etc., cover the left side of the screen.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Denard, Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that you are able to quickly get applicants when posting a listing.
Thank you for letting us know what you are experiencing when trying to view the Tips and Tricks. We want to make sure that you can view that information without any obstruction. Give us a call 888.633.9269, email support@applicantpro.com, or chat us and we will get you taken care of.

As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Christina Edgeworth

Very user friendly system!

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Pros
Navigating the system is a breeze, and also explaining how to use it to other managers that need to use the system.

Lisa Chatterjie

Kudos to the customer service reps at App Pro

Reviewed 2020-01-21

Processing candidates throughout the entire app process

Pros
The concern and attentiveness quality of the CSR Dept.

Cons
Reference - checking email address info sometimes cannot be changed within a candidate profile

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review of our software, Lisa! We love that you have seen and felt the value of our CSR department. They are a huge part of helping our clients succeed.
Thank you for your feedback regarding being able to change an applicant's email if they are already in the system. This information will be passed along to our Product Team as future consideration for feature improvements. In the meantime when you come across one please contact us by emailing support@applicantpro.com, phone 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jerron Collins

This was a great executive decision to make. All Administrative offices should have Applicant Pro.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Efficiency.

Pros
I love how detailed this application is. It offers many options and you can add your own options based on true scenarios that often happens when reviewing applications or recruiting applicants for job opportunities.

Cons
It gives you very limited time. When it is not in use for a few minutes, you must re-enter your username and password. I understand this is great due to confidentiality.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your glowing feedback, Jerron! We offer a lot of options and I am glad to hear that you have found these valuable when address your company's recruiting needs. ApplicantPro does have an auto logout function for security purposes. However, this should only occur after 45 minutes of inactivity in the system. I will contact you directly so that we can resolve this issue for you. Thank you again!

Happy Hiring!

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Melissa Garner

Reviewed 2019-12-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to use. Easy to learn. Opens multiple windows for the applicants.

Cons
More choices available for when someone is not consider (to give an explanation why).

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Melissa! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are always happy to hear when clients find our software easy to learn and use.
We would love to hear more about what you would like to see regarding choices for someone that is not considered to see if that is something we can already do. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Adeline Ito

One stop shop for employers

Reviewed 2017-09-12

The job board push and the customization.

Pros
Very user friendly, and it has multiple uses. I also appreciate the customization that you can do per employer use.

Cons
It is constantly timing/signing me out after non-activity. I wish it would make the idle time longer, or not sign me out at all. It is inconvenient especially when you are working on something and you end up losing what you have completed so far.

sam beste

Great one stop source for all incoming applicants

Reviewed 2019-07-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Everything is listed in one place with easy to read status

Cons
The search feature for a certain applicant could be improved.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review, Sam! We're happy to know that all of your applicants are easily accessible inside your dashboard.

Your feedback on our search capability is appreciated. We'll pass it along to our team!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for your team. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Ariana Groves
Director of Client Services

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Laurel Pacios-Rivera

Good basic HRIS

Reviewed 2019-11-18
Review Source: Software Advice

We did not optimize the use of Zenefits as we could not use it for our payroll. For most small companies it would work great.

Pros
Ease of use, ability to custom reporting

Cons
Ability to customize to our company's payroll needs; The lack of flexibility to use the benefit providers that we wanted to.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Laurel! Thank you for taking the time to review our software! We are happy to hear that the system provides ease of use and provides your team with the reporting they need.
We do have integrations with some Payroll companies and would love to see if your provider is one we currently or can integrate with. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Jill White

Good

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-11-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I have just started using Applicant Pro a little more than before. It is helping get the information that I am looking for with an applicant.

Pros
Once I got used to moving around it the software, I can find what I am looking for. I am getting better and better with this.

Cons
Thank you for the opportunity to comment on the software. I haven't used it enough really to share something specific.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Jill! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you are getting better maneuvering the system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process or knowledge of the system, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Gary Forbes

What I am looking for it works well

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-08-10

The ease in witch an applicants application can be reviewed, indicating qualifications and if a resume is submitted along with the app.

Pros
Ease of use, accessing, information on applicants the ease to move between pages and categories, the speed in witch applicants employment applications are in the system for review.

Cons
to make comments to system administrator, I have not seen a separate little box where I can make comments on applicants interview successes or failure to meet criteria.

Shannon Jackson

I'm really glad we choose ApplicantPro

Reviewed 2016-11-03

We have had a great first 6 months with ApplicantPro. What has been most impressive is the level of support. As a one person TA department, I feel like I have a team of people helping me with changes and tweaks to the ATS! It's an incredible value for the money.

Pros
It's easy to use

Cons
No Active statuses for candidates- for example when candidate status changes to hired, should close requisition.

Kevin Griffith

ApplicantPRO: My Thoughts

Reviewed 2019-10-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
ApplicantPRO allows quick and easy access to candidates' materials. It makes the review process much more streamlined. It also eliminates the process of having to have an administrative assistant set up files.

Cons
Candidates were having trouble uploading confidential letters of recommendation through Interfolio. Interfolio is a cv submission system used by academics.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Kevin, We appreciate the time you took to review our software. We love to hear when we are able to help streamline our Client's process and eliminates the need for multiple steps.
I would be happy to pass along the suggetion of accepting Interfolio submissions. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Ame Warren

Reviewed 2019-06-25

Helps track applicants

Pros
Easy to learn how to use and keep applicants organized

Cons
There is nothing that I like least about this software

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Ame! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are happy to hear that our product is easy to use and helps you keep your applicants organized.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

- Mindi, Manager of Support

Corey Mims

Great flow and works well with our system.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-08-28

It has been a great experience and the updates have been great. Awesome Product!

Pros
Options to view or download and print information. Definitely helps when interviewing prospects.

Cons
I haven't experienced any negatives with the system.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Corey. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying ApplicantPro and all its benefits.

If there's anything we can do to take your experience to the level, don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day!
-Ariana

Belinda Torres

Applicant Pro

Reviewed 2017-04-17

Mostly all functions of Applicant Pro are easy to use. The guides available are very helpful. The representatives are always available to assist with any assistance needed. The implementation process was smooth. Finally, the cost was fair.

Pros
User friendly. The help from representatives and the cost.

Cons
not much to complain about. If I have a question, the guides are there or the reps are usually available.

Micaela Vazquez

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-10-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The customer service is great I always get my questions answered quickly.

Cons
When updates come out I would like to be notified. For example when the Job Referral tag came out my whole job board looked different and I had to ask customer support what Job Referral was.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Micaela! Thank you for taking the time to review our Software. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the support service we provide.
Our product team does send out notifications for new features. We would love to make sure you are set up to receive those notifications. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!