ApplicantPro Reviews

4.65/5 (330 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy, cost effective
  • I like the assessments that are provided.
  • It is easy to navigate throughout the pages.
  • Navigational ease, can sort, review, pre-screen
Cons
  • Currently I am not aware of any
  • Would like to see more CRM functionality
  • overall I have never had an issue, like system
  • I have no major concerns with the application at this time.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Denise Jennings

Very easy to work with ApplicantPRO. This software has extra features which are very time saving

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Keeps all 3 of our company's separate but organized. We will soon be implementing the background checks through Applicant PRO and it will be another time saver.

Pros
Everything, but especially the excellent support. I am able to chat on line and get support very quickly.

Cons
Would like to be able parse resumes when I receive them on my company email and forward emails into the systems email.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your kind words, Denise! I am glad to hear that you find ApplicantPro easy to use and that it saves you time during your hiring process. You are going to love using integrated background checks! We now have a feature that allows you to quickly add resumes to the system. I will contact you directly to set that up for you.

Thanks again,

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Brenda Laurent

Applicant Reviews

Reviewed 2019-09-11

It's a quicker way to go through applications of potential employees.

Pros
It is easy to navigate throughout the pages.

Cons
This software provided all required therefore it is well liked.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review, Brenda! It is great to hear that our system is easy to navigate and makes your job easier by being able to screen your potential employees faster.

If there is anything we can do to help make your job easier, let us know.

Have a great day!
-Mindi

Lorraine Major

Applicant Pro is a very easy access site that our company uses to hire teachers and camp counselors.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

We have a large range of families we serve. We constantly have to hire new employees to keep up with our gym memberships and child care sites!

Pros
I like that I can download an applicant's resume or read manually from any device for accessibility. It is the most efficient way to contact new hires. Some employment software does not allow you to read and print. We can do both!

Michael Marks

Must need strong HR staff to configure properly

Reviewed 2019-07-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like being able to see what other positions candidates have applied for, and have communication with the candidates logged in the system. Being able to update and record candidate statuses saves me on paperwork that I used to have to do after hiring.

Cons
User interface is very cluttered. Apparently requires a lot of setup on the HR side as I am often shown the wrong positions or unable to properly interact with candidates for my positions. Not clear when or if automatic emails are sent on status changes, so I'm nervous about when it's appropriate to update a candidate status. Some functions (reference checking, texting) are not enabled for us but still appear in my interface and give odd errors if I try to use them.

Response from ApplicantPRO

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Michael. It's always good to know where we can improve our user experience.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you and your team with your process.

Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Susan Koeppel

ApplicantPro ease of use

Reviewed 2019-07-16

able to review/ screen for job qualifications, send invites all with ease

Pros
Navigational ease, can sort, review, pre-screen

Cons
overall I have never had an issue, like system

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Susan. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so easy to use!

If there's anything we can do for you or your team, please let us know.

Matthew Fields

Applicant Pro Review

Reviewed 2019-11-18

Pros
The customer support is great. Solutions that we propose are often implemented very quickly.

Cons
Some UI difficulties: e.g. sorting job listings, then editing/copying one, will return the order to the way it was before you sorted them.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank for taking the time to review our software, Matthew! It makes us happy to hear that your team has received great customer service and that the solutions you have proposed are implemented.
We would love to hear more about what you are experiencing when sorting and editing listings. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Darrin Gunnell

Helps Organize the Chaos

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Great overall experience. Would recommend.

Pros
Helps to easily organize and view applications.

Cons
Could be made to more easily print resumes. Also, would be good to be able to more easily share information with those helping with the interview process.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks for your review, Darrin. We're happy to hear that your process is made easier by our methodology.

We'd love to talk with you about sharing application info with others in your hiring process. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get that taken care of.

-Ariana, Director of Client Services

John McWain

Balanced

Reviewed 2019-06-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Positive. I've used other ATS systems and this has it's own strengths that others don't. Like the texting feature and the more fleshed out cross posting function.

Pros
the ease of adding status reasons and other templates, texting function.

Cons
The inability to refresh a job simply by updating the posting date. I'm sure this is due to the cross-posting functionality.

Response from ApplicantPRO

We're happy to hear that you're loving the texting and sourcing options we have, John. They're so easy to use and definitely make a difference in your hiring results. Also, thank you for your feedback on our job refresh options. Stay tuned for some updates to that in the near future!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Jared Olsen

Big fan of ApplicantPro

Reviewed 2015-07-29

ApplicantPro is a great solution and is managed by even better people. Our company is experiencing tremendous growth and we found ourselves in need of an exceptional Applicant Tracking System. I didn't have to even shop around because I already knew the people of ApplicantPro and their personal caliber led me straight to ApplicantPro. As an HR professional ApplicantPro has been involved in the HR community, not to sell their product but to give back to the profession. They are non-aggressive, quick to respond, and have impeccable follow through. Our recruiting approach is very proactive and we don't post a lot of positions externally because we have a massive pipeline of talent that we already have an eye one. ApplicantPro gives us the flexibility to manage our recruiting in one single place and stay on top of all the people we are proactively speaking with. I would recommend ApplicantPro to those who need an ATS with integrated background checks, as it is an easy to use product, has great features, but even better people behind the scenes to make your experience painless.

Thomas Kelly

Great product

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Great!

Pros
ApplicantPro is easy to use, very customer friendly!

Cons
There isn't really anything about this software that I dislike.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hey, Thomas! Thank you for taking the time to review our software! We are happy to hear that our software is user-friendly.

Eddie Pickering

Great Applicant Tracking System!

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Very impressed and pleased with our results. We would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any organization that is focused on quality recruiting!

Pros
We just started using this about 5 months ago and have been blown away at the results. We are sourcing some top talent and making strong hires. Its not the only source we use, but we like to open as many doors to opportunity as possible and this was highly recommended to us. It has been a great investment! One of the best ATS systems we have ever utilized!

Cons
No cons yet...so far so good! This is soon to be one of our top recruiting tools!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Eddie! We appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy schedule to review our Hiring Process. Thank you for sharing your success story with us. We value the feedback we receive from our clients. We would be happy to speak to you regarding other companies that you feel would benefit from what we have to offer.
Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.

Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager

Susan Tinkham

ApplicantPRO Review

Reviewed 2019-11-18

Amazing

Pros
Robust system that covers all recruiting and selection needs.

Cons
It does so much more than what I realize! Seriously, lots of functionality that my company didn't purchase/train me on. I'm learning as I go, and constantly discovering some amazing feature. I feel like there's more that I'm probably missing out on.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your feedback on our software, Susan! We are happy to hear that our software works for your team's recruiting needs.
We would be happy to reach out and do a review of your account. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Wayne Squire

Applicant Pro Experience

Reviewed 2016-10-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I used this product for a period of 3 years before I left the company I was with. It had a really good ROI for the solution offered to my company. The functionality gave the hiring managers and HR staff the tools necessary to come out of the stone age (manual paper process) and utilize a paperless system of tracking and streamlining the hiring process. Overall it increased the efficiency of the department and affected the bottom line of the company.

Pros
Ease of use. Some bells and whistles found in more expensive solutions. Cost. Separate supervisory log-in. Applicant screening options. Propagation to free online resources.

Cons
Would like to see more CRM functionality

Anonymous

Extremely Helpful

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-08-11

Pros
Since we started our free trial, we have had a ton of support from the team at ApplicantPro. We love how the system works and find it very easy to track all of our candidates.

Cons
Like any applicant tracking system, you get a mixture of candidates. We've seen a lot of candidates that are not qualified, but I think once we learn the system better we will know which questions to ask and how to use the disqualifying application.

Michelle English

Applicant Pro

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Customer Service has been very helpful when I wanted to implement anything new. They are also great with tutorials!

Pros
I like the assessments that are provided.

Cons
I have no major concerns with the application at this time.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Michelle! Thank you for taking the time to review our system and provide feedback. It is good to hear that you are enjoying the assessments and the customer service that we provide.
Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help make your company more successful.

Have a great day!
- Mindi

Ikeya Newton

I have been working with applicant pro for over a year and its great. It is very usher friendly.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Hiring possible applicants.

Pros
I love that I am able to email potential applicants from the program. It saves a lot of time and it is nice that I do not have to go out of the program to e-mail a possible applicant.

Cons
Honestly, I haven't found anything that I do not like about the program. Overall, I think it is very helpful and when looking for potential applicants it's very user-friendly and if I have a question customer service reps are always helpful.

Brittany Hudson

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Pros
It was good to try out for a trial while deciding on a ats system, I like that you can track all the candidates

Cons
It needs more access to hiring tools and functions to not allow incomplete applications

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Brittany!
Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I am glad we were able to give you the opportunity to try our ATS while searching for one that will work for your company. We would be happy to discuss different options that will help decrease the amount of incomplete applications you receive. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.

Kind Regards,
Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Sarah Triano

Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-08-02

The Applicant Pro staff are very friendly and knowledgable

Pros
You can easily find all the information you need on all applicants and jobs, including history and being able to create all types of reports.

Cons
Every once in a great while it is hard to get ahold of customer support on their "chat" function, but that is not very often.

Heather Wilson

Great software

Reviewed 2019-07-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It is so easy to learn and use. Being able to build personalized reports is a plus!

Cons
Having email be required to fill out an application sometimes hinders candidates from applying.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Heather. We're happy to hear that your team is loving our reporting feature!

We appreciate your feedback about the email requirement of our application process. If any applicants are having trouble applying, please let them know that they can contact our support team for assistance at 888.633.9269.

If there's anything else we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Dedra Miller

Non Profit User

Reviewed 2019-07-09
Review Source: Software Advice

easy to set up - tech support is excellent

Pros
It makes the application process more accessible - you can even apply on your smart phone!

Cons
Can't send reference check documents electronically to past employers even if the applicant clicks yes we can contact.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Dedra! We're happy to hear that our mobile-friendly applications have been a game-changer for your candidates.

We appreciate your feedback on the reference check option & we'd be happy to work on that with you and your team to smooth out the process. Our team will be in touch :)

Peter Loew

Love this product

Reviewed 2017-04-03

You cant beat the value for money. I have been using this product for 6 years now and have reviewed it to many colleagues with limited resources. I look forward to exploring more resources that I currently have not been using.

Pros
Easy, cost effective

Cons
Currently I am not aware of any

Rebecca Smith

Somewhat Satisfied

Reviewed 2019-07-16
Review Source: Software Advice

For the cost, it is effective.

Pros
The Support Team is great. They have an on-line chat system that is helpful.

Cons
It times out a lot, and kicks me out when I am posting Job Ads.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Rebecca. We're happy to hear that our support team has been great to work with!

Thank you for your feedback about the timeout in our system. We'll pass it along to our team.

If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Nasira Cooley

ApplicantPRO for small business hiring

Reviewed 2018-06-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Customer support was excellent. The representatives help you develop a strong job ad and distribute it to several databases.

Cons
We were unable to make a decent hire from the candidates that applied. Were not thrilled with the effectiveness of the app.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Jesse Kertamus

Applicant Pro is extremely intuitive, customizable and gets results.

Reviewed 2017-06-02

It allows me to find strong candidates in a very competitive industry and after the initial set up and building job descriptions could not be quicker or easier to use.

Pros
I have yet to not find a good applicant for any position I have posted for. As I came into my position for a company that was already using Applicant Pro I didn't go through any training and was able to figure out every essential function just by nosing around.

Andrea Aviles

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Pros
applicant pro has a lot of amazing and neat features. I love that they can have someone come to your workplace and show you the features if you have questions or just to even get a better handle on all of the features you are paying for.

Cons
everything is great so far, I havn't really had any issues with the software.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Andrea! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We love to hear when our clients are satisfied with our service.
If there is anything we can do for you or your team, please let us know.

Thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support