ApplicantStack Reviews

Applicant tracking system (ATS)/employee onboarding

ApplicantStack

1,316 reviews

Great product!

ApplicantStack is one of the best ways to manage the flow of applicants for multiple different jobs for our office. It allows me to do multiple things from one place and makes it easy to communicate with potential new hires.

Pros

The ability to post new job listings to job boards makes this product so useful. I do not have to go out to each board individually and post them. Being able to receive an email when a new application is filled out is a nice feature too.

Cons

Some of the items I look for from time to time are hard to find within the different menus. When I do "deactivate" an applicant for whatever reason I wish there was a way to edit the letter to tailor it specifically to each applicant if need be.

Hi Jonathan! Thank you fro taking the time to write a review of ApplicantStack. We are very glad that you like our product. Please contact us on how to edit the email for when you deactivate an applicant. We would be more than happy to assist you.

Anna's review of ApplicantStack

Overall it was has been a positive experience. I am easily able to track candidates stages and run reports.

Pros

Easy of use. I like being able to track how many candidates applied, were interviewed, and were hired. I like the various stages available and the variety of options I can choose from the scroll down menu.

Cons

It doesn't always upload information from the resume correctly.

Great way to streamline applicants

This has been a great software that my company has been using for several years now. The ease of being able to log into it from various locations has proven to be a great time saver.

Pros

This product allows us to organize those who apply for the various positions. It is a great tool for us to screen for desired applicants by allowing us to organize the applications in various ways.

Cons

While the features are hidden, it seems that it can be a bit difficult to figure out how to change certain things like signatures. However, once figured out the first time, it's very easily accessible.

Hi Kathy! Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Better than any high priced ATS

Pleasant

Pros

Easy to use and provides what you need to recruit effectively and follow guidelines. Not overdone which is a nice feature allowing for easy adoption.

Cons

Lack of admin audit capabilities make it hard to identify self created issues. Yet, history on applicants is very detailed.

Very satisfied user

I think it's a great system and suits our needs perfectly. I would highly recommend. It makes my job a lot easier have one place to house all of our applicants.

Pros

I love that you can send out all your new hire paperwork ahead of time. I also love that you can correspond easily with the applicants (the new texting feature).

Cons

There are some formatting features that aren't the best. When uploading new documents, there are some strange formatting features to get it just how you want it (ie signature boxes)

Great Product, low price

Love it and it is our go to recruiting software.

Pros

Posts jobs to a variety of sites, including our companies site for no extra cost.

Cons

User interface is a little outdated, but workable.

Hi Jason! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Easy System

Great customer care and great system.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use ApplicantStack.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to edit forms that are sent out to the applicant to fill out.

Hi Jessica, Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. You can customize the questionnaire that is sent out to the applicants. Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing. We are here to help! Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

Exceptional

Pros

This software is versatile, simple to use, and fully customizable. The team is very helpful and always respond quickly.

Cons

Nothing to say, this software is something a company of any size can utilize.

Easy to use, but not the best UI designed

Pros

affordable, distributes position to multiple job boards, does the basic of what's needed, easy to use

Cons

reports are not easy to make, no dashboards, the UI of the product is lacking, difficult contacting customer service, job listing page lacks personality in comparison to other ATS

Great news Annie! We updated our UI and improved the design giving it a more modern feel. We want you to know we read every review. More enhancements are coming! Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantStack.

I use applicant stack daily to print off information for the new employee liken drug test etc,

Pros

It is easy to get the information that I need in a timely manner. I like that you can look up the employee's name to get to their information faster. All in all I like applicant stack.

Cons

I wish we didn't have to edit their information. I wish we could just put the information in the system without doing so many steps. Like the drug test we have to edit the information and then once you are finished with that you have to update the information why can't we just update the information?

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack! Your particular account is setup according to your main company guidelines.

Great applicant tracking system that streamlines the process.

ease of use, great applicant tracking

Pros

easy to use, cost effective, tracks each applicant through the entire hiring system, links with our other software systems. Great value!

Cons

the customer support is average. some customization limitations. It can be a bit confusing at times with the amount of buttons

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. Your account is setup based on the franchise settings so you are limited as far as customization go.

Help in the hiring process

Pros

Applicant stack is the one source of truth for our hiring process.

Cons

Would like further integration with more job boards

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Excellent Product

Overall experience is that ApplicantStack is an excellent tool that is part of the toolbox that allows us to quickly capture and identify quality candidates for our recruitment initiatives.

Pros

Streamlines our candidate database for recruitment initiatives

Cons

Functionality is great. Integration with tools like Wonderlic would be incredible.

Hi Chad! Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I will pass along your request for a Wonderlic integration.

Great Product!

Overall, My experience on using this was so great.

Pros

There customer service are so great! They have a long patience waiting for you to learned what you have inquire , they will teach you step by step process on making your imaginations comes to life .

Cons

There is a little bit problem on uploading or adding videos,pictures, links etc. , It is not a user friendly for a beginner but if you learn how to use it , It will become so useful.

Applicant Stack Review

I am able to access information about applicants from anyplace I can get internet access. I don't have to wait for an HR representative to send documents to me. It is very easy to post the JD and requirements. It has allowed me to save a considerable amount of time chasing paper and it is VERY flexible in that I can access it 24/7.

Pros

All of the required documents are located in a central place. Workflow and required steps can easily be customized. It is a secure environment.

Cons

Nothing I have noticed is a con so far and I have been using it for 2+ years.

Hi Gordon! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

Always have great success using applicant stack

Pros

Everything about applicant is pretty great! I love the work flow and the ease of use for the applicants

Cons

I don't like the difficulty in changing the work flow and setting the requirements. You have to go in multiple places sometimes

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Simple to use, keeps things in order.

Pros

I like that it keeps everything very organized as far as process goes. When hiring multiple people or sorting through multiple applicants you are able to keep things moving in a very orderly fashion.

Cons

There isn't really much that I don't like about it. For our specific needs it fits them very well. I'm not certain how it would work on a very large scale or a smaller one, but it is good for us as a mid-size business.

Review of Applicant Stack

We have had this software for about 8 years and have really enjoyed it. Very easy to use and does what we need it to. I think a refresh on the look would be beneficial and I also think if it had the capability to send new hire documents or it could integrate through ADP that would be great. Also, the reports could use a little work. Overall we are happy with the software!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use. I like how you can move the candidate to any stage you want and that it shows duplicate applicants

Cons

I would just say the system could use an update. It has pretty much looked the same for a long time.

Simple training and learning. Great applicant review.

Quick postings out into the public and quick response.

Pros

Postings to multiple job boards make use convenient. Easy to navigate website and review old postings. Access to applications and filtering options makes it easy as well.

Cons

Mobile website could be better configured. Hard to navigate and find certain areas at times. Could use more areas of labor in the drop down menu when creating a job posting. Don't always get great applicant flow.

Hi Michael! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to your account manager to see about adding more options in your drop down. Most items in your account are dictated by corporate,

Pros

Keeps all the application organized and online. System is easy to use and easy to navigate with filters etc.

Cons

No major issues. Only think I would prefer is If it was easy to work on the forms . Also sometimes changing the stage does not work.

Hi Khuram! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We love that you find it easy to use and navigate! Please contact support so we can address your concerns. The stage change should always work!

I like the software overall, its simple to use once get going.

Many actually. Helped me post obs in one swoop and to receive emails associated by the job posting to see them as required.

Pros

The fact that I can recruit, interview, reference checks all in one place, then hire of course. Its a great tool for all of the above requirements for any business. The ability to send emails and communicate with a history on all of the above is outstanding.

Cons

Some areas could use some integration improvement so its easier to work through the flows. I wish sometimes that I could do a change to a email response without having to leave to go to email template to change, such as suggested times for phone interviews.

Hi Denise! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing. You can edit an email prior to sending the email without having to go to the template. Also, you can have integrate ApplicantStack with your email client so candidates can pick times on your calendar. Contact us so we can help!

Good Enough

Pros

The ability to add in documents that require signatures or information is great. It saves a lot of paper and time having applicants fill it out directly online.

Cons

It's confusing and jumbled. They could have a cleaner look with more organized features. Posting a job up is a multi-step process when it really has no reason to be.

Hi Mohna! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

User Friendly

Benefits to our office is applicantStack to OnBoarding, this is a great tool to use when hiring. Screening applicants and then moving them to the hiring process makes the transition easy.

Pros

Software has many capabilities that fit into our needs here for hiring.

Cons

Only con is that I have to wait for a response from a team member if I have a question. A chat live would help.

Hi Robyn! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Vivek' review

Pros

1. Easy to use. 2. Value for money. 3. Very good customer support.

Cons

Crates multiple accounts for same user for different applications.

Hi Vivek! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. When a candidate applies for multiple jobs you will notice a duplicate flag next tot he name.

AppStack Review

Typically, I am really happy with the program. Only had a couple instances where it didn't meet my expectations, such as what I wrote in the Cons section above.

Pros

How easy it is to use the program, and also how easy it is to get in touch with customer service representatives.

Cons

There have been a couple times when I have received notification of an application received but then I look up the applicant's name and the application isn't there, but still shows as application complete.

Hi! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing.