Areitos Reviews

Raul de la Espriella

Incredibly easy to use.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-17

It is like linkein, but it narrows the market and allows latino professionals to communicate and network. The way in which the categories on my page are listed on the side (community, career, etc.) and it's subtitles makes it easier to follow than linkein. It feels like a mix of facebook and linkein.

Anonymous

It's very straight forward abs easy to navigate. I live having access to news, jobs and networking!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Easy to use and navégate and find new connections, I also love my personal webpage and the fact I can add my heritage!

Anonymous

Apps is great. It is very much user friendly

Reviewed 2018-03-15

It's user friendly which is the most important thing interms of using any product. Most of the time new apps doesn't have that much of great performance time but comparitevly this product has decent performance rate.

Louis Morales

Introduced to the software and it was used friendly from the start. Great place to grow in my career

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Freelance opportunities and hope to connect in the future with internships or possible jobs. I like that I'm able to meet others with my same background and want to grow professionally. A great place to network and meet great leaders to help find jobs, internships and even mentor opportunities. I also like that it's always getting updated so any bugs get taken care of. Also I can connect my social accounts so that it's easier to sign in.

Lewis Taveras

Great interactive social environment. Easy to me professionals within my field of interest.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

It opened my eyes to the massive community of professional Latinos in the US. It inspired within me a greater desire to persevere in my career and motivate other to do so as well. The ease with which i can contact and connect with mentors and mentees. The network also provides tons of news/world articles, which allow me to keep up with world events.

Maickel Herrera

Facejob

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-19

It's a good software but it's like a Facebook to find a job.This software it's easy to use because it's similar to the social network facebook. It wasn't necessary to think so much to know the software.

Anonymous

Areitos clear focus and strong execution make it one of the best overall platforms.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

A great company that treats its customers like royalty. Your business will not be disappointed in giving your technology platform needs over to these creative and hard-working geniuses. Areitos is affordable and easy to work with, They were willing to customize the platform for the needs of our users. Extremely flexible and reliable in meeting our demands and deadlines. Solid uptime. Excellent 24/7 customer support. If you plan to start a business, you need a web presence. That means you need to choose a web hosting service to provide a foundation for a website. Areitos is excellent for commercial hosting purposes!

Zach Ness

Easy to use, great for building and connecting different teams

Reviewed 2018-03-19

The Areitos software is really easy to use. Regardless of the technical/CPU skills and background of team members using it, everyone was able to get up to speed and use right away.

Christine Jauregui

My experience with Latinc app and desktop site have been poor. They don't work.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-15

I like the potential of the Latinc network concept, but the network interface doesn't work and the individuals on the network are relatively few.

Anonymous

Signup has some unique fun aspects. I did experience a few bugs.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-20

None yetThe nationality flags are cool. The overall look and feel is very sharp. Plus, the fact that it is both desktop and iPhone app is a big plus.

Anonymous

Great for engagement and communication with employees. Really easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Easy of use and purpose of the software, and how easy is to use for the end user, is literally like FB for employees.

Ragan McNeely

I like, support and use LatInc., which is Areitos built specifically to connect Latino professionals

Reviewed 2018-03-23

I love connecting to my community with this new tool!It is simple, clear, intuitive, usable, attractive, purpose built and steadily improving. These people care about their product and work steadily to make improvements and solve problems responsively and proactively.

Guillermo Torres

Great app to help me improve my network

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-19

Easy to use and connect. Great way to see the users feed. Very easy to access and hopefully in the short future I will replace this app for Linkedin. I would prefer some kind of newsletter or feeds received from the app letting me know what is new

Victor Segura

Easy to use but the UI/UX is not really good.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-22

Information, contactsThe information, it's the most valuable thing there. Also, the network of the app is huge and I think you should focus on grow this.

Joseph Omollo

Areitos provides a good interactive and networking platform for effective individual career growth.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

A robust social platform providing a great opportunity for networking, career growth and development.The ease of navigation makes the use of Areitos very fantastic Meeting people in the same profession and being able to network is what everyone requires to enhance their career growth.

Denise Pineda

User friendly and great to connect with other professionals

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-19

Easy accessibility, how it can be used by anyone. I enjoy the resources and all the information available. I'm excited to use it every time. I get to connect with more professionals and socialize with like minded business men and women.

Stacy Dí

Really enjoyed the networking opportunity.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-19

I really liked the overall Accessibility of the LatInc experience. It was easy to use and navigate .

Gabriela Bess

While the idea/intention of the app is great, it did not provide what I was looking for.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

I liked that it was straightforward on its functionality. Navigation was self explanatory from one tab to the next and it mimicked other social media sites in the profile creation.

Daniel Lopez

I am new to LatInc however I am still trying to find the true value

Reviewed 2018-03-16

The ablility to connect with Latino professionals. There are a lot of opportunities that are not taken advantage of.

Anonymous

Software evaluation did not pass such stage...

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-19

Social Media development sems to have superior capabilities than some of the competitors, usable for a larger scale engagement.

Thalia Yunen

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I love the connectivity with other Latino professionals and the ability it gives me to see jobs posted!

Cristina Ruiz

Very simple platform

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Fills a niche with a unique product, provides content and connectionEase of use, simplicity, some very good content, I like the idea of it, what it represents, and what is is aiming to do

Erik Martinez

It was ok

Reviewed 2018-03-18

The thing I liked least was the interface which was basic and difficult to navigate. The help menu was no help nor was the tech support.