Advance Systems Inc. Reviews

4.87/5 (15 reviews)

Anonymous

We've had TMS for 6 years now, I find it very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-25

We switched to TMS from another Time and Attendance software that was made solely for Public Safety and did not suit our needs, it was very cumbersome and hard to figure out. TMS was much easier to use and manage.We are still on version 7 and have not upgrade to version 8. The software is easy to use, fast, easily customizable, quick to learn, and can integrate with other payroll software

Renya Wasson

Very flexible, capable of handling complicated reports, scheduling and accrual rules.

Reviewed 2018-06-24

Improved record keeping, and savings from devoting fewer manpower hours to time and attendance I like the calc features that let experienced users customize the software for their organization. I also like the fast response of the support team.

Michael Rosen

Advance Sytems TMS - Too bad I couldn't give it 6 Stars!

Reviewed 2016-01-12

We've now been TMS users for more than a year. We happily renewed our Support Policy just recently, at a very reasonable price. Although we've only had to call Advance one or two times, their response has been phenomenal. Just a few weeks ago, I noticed that calls weren't being updated in TMS. I nearly panicked. I had thought that we had lost a number of days of data. One call to Advance and they were logged into our system and in a matter of less than an hour, data was restored and the system was operational. When I first decided on TMS, about 18 months ago, I was wary that the 'real' costs were going to far in excess of what we were quoted. I thought that we'd be charged for additional seats even though the total numbers we needed stayed constant, just the users changed. However, the only additional charges were when we increased the total number of actual users. And that is a ONE time payment. In addition, Advance put us in touch with a remote call service that was just as upfront as they are. We selected a plan back in the beginning and haven't had to upgrade and/or improve it since. During the selection process I evaluated calling plans that were literally 10X more expensive, each month! There hasn't been an aspect of our implementation that wasn't handled professionally and on time. We even moved to newer servers over the past year and that went so smoothly, we hardly noticed. Advance Systems has been a world class choice for us. Price, performance and support, a 6 star rating doesn't do it justice.

Stephen Gardner

Great product and service

Reviewed 2016-01-12

There are many pro's to the product that Advanced System have offered our company. The first being a custom tailored solution to a time capture issue in our industry. We have always had to have our employees hand write their times on cards and the managers would have to manually calculate their time worked in 5 minute increments. Now our employees clock in using their finger and the software captures and calculates time worked. The other top highlight of their product is the ability to hold information in a database setting. Not only does the software capture time, but we are able to store valuable employee information and produce reports that our of great value to our team. The software development team has been outstanding to work with. They have never said 'no' to anything that we have requested. The commitment to making our company satisfied has been a priority since day one.

Geraldine Dunleavy-Larkin

One Very Happy & Satisfied Customer

Reviewed 2016-01-13

DLR Leisure have been using TMS over 4 sites since January 2012. TMS has made everything more efficient and less time consuming. TMS allows the easy transfer of employee data to our payroll system, which now sees payroll only taking 3 hours to process, as opposed to 2 days. Very Flexible System and it can be tailored to suit your business needs. The extensive reporting capabilities of the system gives us access to attendance information and allows us to determine the reasons for absenteeism and the associated costs. Advance Systems Ireland have always delivered superior customer service which make them a pleasure to deal with. Want an excellent Employee Management System give Advance Systems a call, you won't be disappointed.

Geraldine Gavin

Vote of Confidence

Reviewed 2016-01-13

Due to the complex nature of our shifts and payroll, to be in a position to have a time and attendance system that all our sites can use was a large undertaking for Advanced Systems. Not only did they manage to create and add in options for us to suit our business needs, they also helped to set the tone for the company in relation to absence managing and time keeping. I look forward to a continuing relationship with Advanced Systems as we both continue to grow our business. We cannot thank you enough for making the whole process streamlined and easy to use. Their professional approach more than earned my vote of confidence.

Peggy Covington

Awesome Software

Reviewed 2016-01-14

We have had a fantastic experience with this software and with the company providing it. The entire process from sales through installation and training has been wonderful. The software is a bit more sophisticated than we actually needed, but the tech support provided has been exceptional, and the software allows room for us to grow. Although it was slightly more expensive than some of the others we looked at, it has been well worth the investment. I would highly recommend Advance Systems for your time and attendance tracking needs.

Kevin Pettit

Bruin Plastics' business relationship with Advanced Systems

Reviewed 2016-01-12

Bruin Plastics is a small manufacturing company and started working with Advanced Systems in 2011. We utilize the payroll system for tracking hours worked by our employees. There are many other aspects of the system we do not utilize, however Bruin has only had great experiences with Advanced Systems. When we moved from XP to Windows 7, Advanced Systems helped get TMS working on the new platform and accomplished this in time to get the workforce paid on time. The support staff has helped out every time and they support the product.

Patty Turcotte

Helpful & friendly staff, easy to navigate about

Reviewed 2016-01-15

I use the product on a frequent basis. We went from approximately 40 staff to 200. Growth with the product was not an issue and getting around the system is fairly easy. If we wanted additional information to track, the staff was most helpful to add what we need in an timely manner. I email their support with any questions, most are minor but handled quickly, so I'm never held up on what I'm trying to do.

Leo Doran

Advance Systems is simple, ease to use time tracking software with GREAT Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-01-13

We have been using Advance Systems software for over 2 years. Our employees and managers have adopted the software and have found it quite easy to use. It has also made our payroll process more streamlined and reduced the time and energy to manage our employees. As a small business, every minute saved goes directly to the bottom line and we have saved many minutes over our 2+ years using Advanced Systems.

Carol Cornforth

I have been very pleased with the software and support.

Reviewed 2016-01-13

The software does exactly what we needed to track and report absences, performance reviews, and store HR documents. Tech support has been awesome with their help when needed to customize reports, to set up automatic notifications (eReminders), and/or to answer any questions. We were completely manual prior to using this software and it has totally streamlined our HR process.

Tim Carrington

Don't choose a hosted HR solution until you see Advance Systems.

Reviewed 2016-02-02

I have used this solution for time keeping (desktop and mobile), employee data and status management, labor costing and leave administration. Advance Systems' solution is easy to use; the support is excellent and very responsive! I gave specific system requirements for labor costing and reporting; they nailed them all.

Ella Branch

SO FAR I LOVE IT

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Things could be redone to my organization needs - Reports could be planned perfectly

Molly Lucas

Great Product

Reviewed 2016-01-13

From what I have seen so far the software is very user friendly. It will also be automating a lot of our current manual processes which will be a huge time savings for us.

Maria Fincke