AssessTEAM Reviews

Pros

It was pretty easy to navigate around and assign reports. It was great to be able to upload a census from our benefit administration system so we did not have to manually enter all employees.

MZ M.

Silas W.

Karen S.

Cons

Setting it up was slightly confusing for determining the types of surveys being sent out.

Daniel C.

Hard to fix small mistakes, cant leave continuous feedback.

Alexandra B.

No real cons that we have found that the assess team didn't address immediately. The software has much more potential than we are currently using.

Scott H.

4.5

Provides continuous feedback to improve employee performance and productivity.

Pros

The simplicity and ease with which we can operate this tool is really amazing. The fact that it’s cloud based also just adds to its accessibility. Performance data can be easily generated and understood as they are presented in graphs sheets which are well-organized. Being able to provide continuous feedback to our employees is essential for us to help them in their career growth and development. Assessing employee performance based on a combination of self-evaluation, peer, customer and other significant factors allows us to also make better decisions in terms of promotions and compensation.

Cons

The mobile app has limited functionality, so I think definitely needs to be addressed. Other than that, we haven’t had any issue that the AssessTEAM wasn’t able to resolve. It’s easy to reach out to them for, and their response is always warm and friendly.

Steadily on it's way to becoming a top-tier product

I think the product has great potential if the UX and setup is cleaned up a bit. It'll work for our company at the moment due to its price point, but we might upgrade to another platform (potentially CultureAmp) once our team and our budget grows.

Pros

The level of customization for reviews and goal setting.

Cons

The UX design and the multiple steps required to setup a simple review. It has taken me more time than anticipated to customize the platform for my company and I've run into multiple roadblocks that I had to solve along the way.

Flexible and Easy to Use

We are benefiting from the opportunity to formalize our evaluation process and provide regular feedback to our team. Evaluations that are automatically generated are helping us stay on today of 30/60/90 day reviews.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customize. We are an educational facility and, while we have benefited from some of the available templates, we have been able to thoroughly customize the software to meet our needs.

Cons

Our organizational set up appears to be somewhat unique as we have managers supervising multiple teams and staff filling roles on multiple teams. We are unable to assign staff to multiple teams which is impacting our ability to analyze team performance.

Awesome service but a few glitches (but awesome service).

Generally the support team at AssessTEAM has been great with setup and implementation and ongoing support.

Pros

We were not looking for a traditional Team Management Software we were looking for an existing system to manage and assess our core competencies and develop them. We found that AssessTEAM was a good start. The support team was able to create features that we wanted. We like that the reviewees can view their reviews in totality, other software is very much managment-facing. We needed something employee-facing.

Cons

We had a few glitches that made it seem like we were Beta testing the software. It was a bit of a hassle. Luckily, the awesome support team was able to fix the problem in short order. I wish the system was a bit more configurable in terms of goal setting.

Thank you John, we were rolling out a major upgrade during your setup and your inputs were a big help. We appreciate your patience.

AssessTeam Review y BeraMasamba

Satisfactory, but should be made simpler and have better analytics and reporting

Pros

The evaluation tool, range and depth of pre-set KRAs

Cons

Goal setting tool not the easiest to use. Generally, the app is not very user-friendly. Dashboards and data panels can be made simpler. Deeper functionality should be available on selection rather than to overload first-contact data panels/ page(s)

Very easy to work with and great price.

So far, I am very happy with the AssessTeams product. We will be going through our first set of Performance Reviews very soon and will share more then.

Pros

Once we worked through the basic functions, it was very easy to use. The agents made themselves available to assist and answer questions.

Cons

It's a little slow going from screen to screen but for the price I can live with that as it really didn't make a difference to me.

Ideal evaluation solution for our needs

We were using a spreadsheet based evaluation process which was cumbersome for the evaluator and person being evaluated, it also required manual scheduling and a separate system for actioning follow areas for focus. AssessTEAM has allowed us to not only take out evaluations on line but the set-up means we can easily standardise common areas of evaluation and update these across the team. The flexible scheduling of evaluations by person means we can now set-up a range of evaluations and drive improvements across the business on an ongoing basis, with the scoring giving everyone the clarity on where to focus on improvements and keep doing the good things they do.

Pros

It exactly met what we wanted and is solely focussed on evaluations whereas other solutions provide a wide range of facilities that we didn't need and made the product much more costly and complex. We liked the overall simplicity of use combined with the well thought out functionality.

Cons

Ideally we'd prefer a wider range of reporting although it does provide the analysis we need. The up and coming notification feature will be useful for setting when and where we want email notifications.

Great job

Pros

The price and the ease of use with the app

Cons

Its a little hard to figure out how the category questions work. But after that, everything is good!

Good Job to the entire AssessTEAM team!!!

AssessTeam is an easy software to use once you learn the main steps.

Pros

We are very happy with the guidance we receive from the dedicated support representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. It's been a pleasure working with him and we appreciate his knowledge and professionalism.

Cons

We would like to see a few features: 1. transfer the goals from a year to another automatically. 2. print a side by side performance evaluation with the employee and manager signatures.

Great software for performance evaluations

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with the setup and on an ongoing basis

Pros

We like the continuous feedback function, whereby managers can leave ad hoc reviews at any time

Cons

We wish it would integrate with Gusto or other payroll software to reduce manual uploads and such

A KPI management system that focuses on the quintessential nature of a successful business

Not only is AssessTeam is particularly easy to use, but its lists of KPIs linked together in the Results area are critical to the successful running of my business. By implementing this system to monitor employee performance, I can keep a handle on the progress of all the current projects and deal with any employee issues that arise before they cause a problem.

Pros

The work-from-home KPIs are superb. It allows me to keep track of my staff’s progress, especially when working from home. One unintended benefit is that I can monitor my employee’s physical and mental health and wellbeing via these KPIs. There is no doubt that these tough times are starting to affect everyone. Thus, if I can help improve employee quality of life, then it’s a win-win both for the employee and the business.

Cons

There are a few niggles with the software. However, the customer support team is incredibly willing to step in and resolve these niggles. Small issues are “situation normal” with any software package. However, what makes AssessTeam different, it is the customer service staff and their willingness to go the extra mile to resolve these issues.

Easy and powerful at the same time

We were part of the beta as one of the first companies to start using AssessTEAM, we received a high level of support from the team and they have been very responsive to our needs. The rollout was seamless with nothing that my team could not manage on their own with the videos and the knowledge base.

Pros

Simplicity KRA database Continuous feedback process built for smaller HR departments Flexibility Customization possibilities

Cons

The mobile app does not enable any administrative features or overall reports which are only available on the web interface.

Simple to use and easy to rollout

It took us a total of 3 days to rollout the system for 16 employees. The KRA database was very useful to build a foundation of our evaluation plan and the simple import routines got our employees setup quickly. Very little help was needed unlike the other systems I have tried , never saw a video or needed help

Pros

simplicity cloud usage speed kra / kpi library

Cons

the mobile apps do not allow for all features in the backend, only a very small subset

Easy and allows for growth

Very pleased with my experience with this program. I got started right away, and there are numerous functions this software provides. Allows for growth of user and company; learn and use the components you need at that time.

Pros

This product offers easy setup and usage. You will be able to start using this software immediately, there really is no learning curve. Offers so many options regarding employee time, profits, productivity and more. This software is so extensive, it will allow for growth in years to come. As you learn more, there are more functions you can explore. Evaluations are simple to do with this software.

Cons

The mobile app doesn't work for all functions. I personally don't use the mobile app often, so it wasn't an issue for me but may be for those who do use mobile apps on a regular basis.

Software Review

We are using AssessTeam for our annual performance review process. The rep has been extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. We started to look at the software almost a year ago but didn't implement until June 2019 and he kept in contact and was ready to help when we were ready to move forward. His team did an efficient and accurate job of entering our data for the trial and the fact that we were able to use this data for our live site was so valuable. The system is easy to use from both an admin and user perspecive.

Pros

Competitive price. System provides exactly what we need. It wasn't as robust as others but we didn't need the features or functionality of the other systems. User friendly. The trial was invaluable and the implementation help that AssessTeam provided was outstanding. Customer service is great. The rep provided quick responses that were easy to understand.

Cons

A little tricky to understand some of the terminology but the rep has been very responsive when I've gotten stuck or couldn't find something so this wasn't much of an issue.

Working with Assess team has been a please, They have been very helpful with our needs

Visibility of the information collected is great. Ease of use is also a driving factor when we select a new software. We have found if software is overly complicated it will not be utilized

Pros

With over 300 employees, this system has given us the visibility to continue the growth of a stronger team. Before we had assess team the evaluation process was long and drawn out and produced information that was buried in files and never reviewed by the managers that needed to see the information.

AssessTeam is Wonderful!

It has been great and the representatives are accessible and helpful.

Pros

It is easy to use. It is allowing us to perform more meaningful evaluations and therefore asses the needs of the employees and organization. Also, various departments have been able to use the software.

Cons

There is nothing yet. We have not issues.

Thank you Tommy, it was great working with you for the rollout.

AssessTeam Review

My overall experience has been great! The customer service team is phenomenal and has quickly assisted with any questions or issues that I had.

Pros

Cons

When you forget to add someone to an initial evaluation, you have to create an entirely new template/record for them.

Implementation Success

The implementation team worked very closely with our contact from AssessTeam, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This relationship was critical to our company in making a decision to go with AssessTeam. We have not had the support needed in the past with other companies and decided NOT to move forward with those companies.

Pros

The head of IT referred me to AssessTEAM. From the first point of contact, all my questions were answered and I realized that this is a company we could work with. The review of the product was excellent, it was easy to navigate once we implemented the trial and the customer support was above and beyond any company that we had approached.

Cons

Since I was part of the implementation team and selection of the system, I was able to test the system easily. My team members did not have as much time to spend as I did. As such, I would like to have had a training manual for reference.

Building a Performance Review process from scratch

The best part of AssessTeam is the support I received while setting this up for my company. I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with me at least 10 separate times via Google Meet to help me decide how I needed to set this up to best suit our needs. He has been SO patient (and kind) with me & did a lot of the set up on his end after explaining what I wanted to happen. He truly went above & beyond and I'm so thankful as we are in the middle of our first review & I'm getting great feedback from the team! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

The ability to customize the process to exactly what we need, having continued support from the AssessTeam (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) & a very clean/simple aesthetic.

Cons

The process of setting things up isn't super intuitive for a non-technical person, but luckily they had excellent customer support!

Great working with you Kristen, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

Easy to Use and Great Customer Support

I have nothing but great things to say about the team member I worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the business consultant that helped me provided a fantastic demo and not only answered all of my questions, but helped me get my team set up and made sure I fully understood how to use all of the software functionality to optimize my team's experience.

Pros

Love the simplicity of the software, yet the high level of functionality. The system is easy to use, has a fantastic layout and provides all of the functions we need to manage team performance. I worked with one of the business consultants and he was friendly, patient and very thorough at explaining the software to me.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

It was awesome to work with you Karen, we really appreciate your confidence in the program!

On boarding with Manoj was a pleasurable experience and he a customer service super star!

Pros

Features and functionality, as well as simple enough that we are can update and move out on our own. This is not related to the software but the service we received, after working with our Manoj over a couple of months he observed that we were in the wrong tier and recommended we downgrade at a loss to AssessTEAM, and we were blown away by that, and I told him we would do business with them for a long time as this reflected caring for the customer - a rarity today in service!

Cons

Perhaps to consider a system in which RA could be updated, and for the users who have not taken the evaluation would be automatically updated, and for those that have, just port them for next reiteration/delivery. Regarding ratings, perhaps a way for the customer to update all evaluations without having to bother support to do this on the back end (for instance we changed our Likert scale for our RA's and wanted to apply it to ALL our evaluations). Support helped with these items, I say they are cons in that they were so great, I felt bad in asking for help with them...

AssessTEAM Employee evaluation on the cloud Review

Great product! Customization takes some time, but once completed it sames allot of time on all levels!!

Pros

Online, real time and available on App for ease of Access.

Cons

Email function does not always work. Support could resolve this matter, but it took some time and reoccurred.

Thank you Ruwald, its been a pleasure working with you.

AssessTeam

Good but if you can let customer to customize more, that might be better

Pros

easy, very fast customer service. If it wasn't the rep, i dont think i was implementing the system.

Cons

still have lots to improve, and many things i did not know in the first place, and i have to ask the rep to make changes

Thanks Yu, Its been a pleasure working with you.

Fit for purpose

Great product and a good price

Pros

The software was easy to deploy and customise to meet my business needs.

Cons

Creating new results areas is a slightly long winded and no formatting options

Thank you Matthew, its been a pleasure working with you to build a performance management methodology for KMML communications ltd