Attendance Smart App Reviews

4.13/5 (15 reviews)

Marianne Weikert

Much better than the cards

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall I'm very pleased with the attendance calendar. It has helped me keep track more efficiently than in the past. It's very easy to print out someone's calendar and share with a supervisor or the employee. No more keeping notebooks filled with the attendance sheets.

Pros
It eliminates the need for the cards and is set up exactly like the cards.So it was familiar to start. Easy to add and remove days off and add notes if needed on each date.

Cons
It would be helpful if there were a calendar that shows a full month with all people scheduled off that updates as you add each individual day off. It takes a long time to load and switch from employee to employee. It would also be helpful if you could block out say a week at a time instead of having to enter each day separately when someone is scheduling vacation time.

Linda Pocock

Attendance Calendar Smart App

Reviewed 2018-10-15

The attendance calendar has helped to automate a totally paper based system and makes it easier to provide detailed information to my employees with the click of a mouse. Overall I have had a good experience with this software. It does from time to time get bogged down and is slow to boot, but overall it is a great reasonably priced product for small business to use.

Pros
I like that it is portable and I can access it from anywhere.

Cons
That it will not invoice you, but rather requires a credit card on file in order to continue the service.

Holly Rivera

Better than paper!

Reviewed 2018-02-21

It saves me time and paper using this version, rather than the paper calendar.

Pros
We have been using the paper attendance calendars from HR Direct for a few years now. I received an ad for the online app version and thought I would give it a try since the price for the paper calendars is pretty much the same. It's easy to enter the employee information and enter the time off information. Each employee calendar can be downloaded and/or printed for the employee. It saves paper and makes updating and reviewing attendance with employees a little more convenient. It is also much faster to pull up a calendar on the screen than having to go through a binder with lots of other calendars in it.

Cons
There are only two categories for time off, vacation and sick time or PTO. We have vacation, sick and personal time. You also have to make the deductions of days off yourself. It doesn't deduct them automatically as you enter the time that's taken by the employee. So, you have to be mindful that you are deducting as you go along. There is a component to this app that is supposed to be launched later for employees to send you their time off requests. when they can just send me an email. I would use it if it came with the calendar app, but for another fee, it's a little too much, especially for a smaller office.

Jose Del Valle

Neat and Presentable

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Pros
The neatness of the software makes it easy to present to superiors. The attendance sheet is also a great addition to the mix.

Cons
Its a little slow, but I'm almost sure its not the software.

Anonymous

Smart app for attendance

Reviewed 2019-05-10

Pros
It is easy to use for the begineers. We can easily track the attendance of the employee and show anyone with one click. This software makes the transparency between employees and higher departments.

Cons
I havent found any issue till now but some affects can be added in the output sheets to nake it more attractive.

Anonymous

Great calender with specific requirements

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-07

Pros
I like the size of these calender's and the dry erase ability. These calenders are great for all our guys out on the projects.

Cons
The least thing I like is the cost of the calenders. They can be pretty expensive!! Especially when we are purchasing 10-12.

melissa Sheffield

Review of HRdirect Attendance Calendar

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Very good product for the money. I am very happy with the attendance tracking capability and havent found any problems with it since we started over a year ago using it

Pros
easy to use, great way to check attendance at a glance. Provides printing functionality as well for employee files.

Cons
software is a little slow moving between employees, but we do have a large staff.

Angela Aswell

HR Attendance Tracker Use and Review

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-09

It is better than having to hand write each employees attendance.

Pros
I like being able to stay on top of the attendance.

Cons
A lot of times the site doesn't upload the full calendar I need and I am not able to download and print the screen I need to give to my supervisors.

Response from HRdirect

Thanks for your feedback, Angela. We¿re so glad to hear that Attendance Calendar is helping you stay on top of attendance! You shouldn¿t have difficulty downloading and printing your calendar, though. Someone from our support team will reach out to you to help fix this.

Debra Kennedy

Attendance Calendar App

Reviewed 2018-10-09

The overall experience is great. Would recommend to anyone dealing with HR

Pros
Love this app. Very user friendly. I no longer have to lug out a binder and find the employee's page. Just a couple of clicks on the computer and I'm done.

Cons
Can't think of anything I dislike about the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Jeffery Owens

Great Review

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Pros
I found the software easy to use. The home screen allowed me navigate accordingly.

Cons
As I mentioned above about eh easiness of the software, I would like to see more functionality.

Steve Ruggiero

Inexpensive but quality

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Pros
It is inexpensive but gets the job done.

Cons
I bought one product from them, but could use others. It would be great if they had some package deals that I might not know about.

Colleen Miner

Wish I could have had a free trial of the Attendance app before purchasing

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-30

Pros
This software would be good for small businesses if you track vacation/sick time by the calendar year. Nice interface.

Cons
No option to track time off based on hire/anniversary date. No feature to have more than one vacation policy or ability to choose a vacation policy per employee.

Response from HRdirect

Thank you for your feedback Colleen. We're sorry to hear that Attendance Calendar isn't quite what you were expecting. We do offer another option that may better suit your needs: TrackSmart Attendance (www.tracksmart.com/attendance). With TrackSmart you can track time off by anniversary date or hire year, create multiple vacation policies varying for employees and much more. It also has a free 30-day trial. Learn more here on Capterra or visit our website (www.tracksmart.com/attendance) to start your free trial. Should you have any questions or would like a demo, feel free to call us at 877-457-4855 and a Customer Success Coach will be happy to assist you.

David Alward

Great software to organize HR Management

Reviewed 2018-03-14

this is a great software to help get started and organized with HR management

Pros
This is easy to use software and it has many features that really help with HR. All of the basics are there with some great advanced options and tools.

Cons
In the notes are it only allowed up to 800 characters. I would like to be able to use this section for more personal items that don't fit in other areas but 800 characters is not enough.

Amanda Seijas

Easy!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-12

Pros
Super easy to use. If I. Not in the office and someone ask for time off I can easily see if anyone else has requested that same time off. It also is nice because I can see the whole year on 1 page.

Cons
Not sure if I have a con. It's easy to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Sarah P

Simple and easy to use, but app is very buggy and unstable

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
Simple and easy to use at a very good price

Cons
The app is very unstable. Sometimes it is not available for login or often times the response time is too slow to be used effectively. it has frustrated my team enough that we are looking for another solution

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10