Awardco Logo

Boost productivity. Reduce spend. Build culture.

Awardco Reviews - Page 2

4,561 reviews

JS

Jenna S.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with...

Pros

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate...

Cons

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

JD

Jennifer D.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Awardco review

Overall, I really appreciate the support that I get. My CSM would always get back to me and explain things further, if I needed.I feel that it is easy to use and things are not complicated to do. Steps for each process aren't too difficult.

Pros

Our company chose Awardco because of it's ease of use and the option of shopping directly on Amazon. Gift cards are great choices, but sometimes people will not use them, so allowing shopping and having it shipped to your house was a great choice. Giving a recognition is a few easy steps and we wanted something that was easy for all our employees to be able to do.

Cons

When we were in the transition phase of setting this up, there was an organized project management tool used, which we never used before. We had some hiccups with it, but then we received guidance and it went smoother.I will say that we had been handed over to some different people over time, which I understand that people change positions, but some of the communication differed. Sometimes finding the info you may need, such as a certain report, can be a little challenging.

CU

Candy U.

Printing, 201-500 employees

The best platform I've used - and I've used a lot of them.

Our employees love AwardCo and use it often to give props to employees across the company. It's integrated with our MS Teams all-employee channel for visibility and it's fun to see other employees respond and reply to posts. Our finance team has the reports they need and customer service is responsive.

Pros

A point is a dollar - no smoke and mirrors as to what a chosen prize costs. If you purchase something on Amazon you get it in a few days. The platform is super easy to customize and administer. I wish AwardCo made a HRIS system - I would hop to them in a heartbeat. Customer service is fantastic as well. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! [sensitive content hidden] was our implementation lead and she deserves applause as well.

Cons

The funding accounting takes a little getting used to, but whenever I had a question I got the help I needed.

SF

Steve F.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

TA

Tina A.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Must have for engagement!

With employees spread further apart than ever due to remote work, Awardco has helped bridge some of the issues that occurred by a providing them a platform to engage and recognize each other.

Pros

Integration was an easy process. The ability to have multiple programs is great so that you can offer a variety of ways for employees to interact. The product is easy to use from an admin’s perspective as well as an end user. The options for awards is ever growing and there is literally something for everyone. The ability to offer charities is a huge plus since it allows employees to feel like they are making a difference. Another option that is great is the ability to have local businesses offered as rewards. A lot of employees like to help build their communities and this is a great way.

Cons

Being able to see approvals and denials as the leader would be nice. The ability to look back and review is always helpful. The reporting functionality had gotten more robust but there are still a few abilities that would be nice.

JS

Jennie S.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

I love Awardco

I absolutely love Awardco. 10/10

Pros

That is is so easy to use and promote throughout the company.

Cons

There really isnt anything I don't like.

EV

Elena V.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Awardco Makes Life Easy

Pros

I have about 2+ years of experience using this software, and I am thrilled with it. Whenever we have contests, or any kind of recognition, awardco makes it super easy to login and view all of your points. I love how it has the gift cards built in as well as me and Company merchandise if you’re not interested in gift cards, so there’s something for everyone. It also gives me a sense of being connected to everybody within the organization because we are all remote, so I like that I’m able to recognize people for doing a good job and have them potentially be rewarded for it.

Cons

I love everything about AwardCo, it makes recognition easy.

AN

Amanda N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to...

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Richard C.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Pros

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Cons

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

TG

Tammy G.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Percepta Review

I am thrilled with Awardco. The customer service and collaborative efforts are wonderful. I appreciate being part of beta testing and always looking to find new ways to engage.

Pros

I appreciate the global elements within Awardco. Being a global company, it's critical that we provide global opportunities for our employees, and having translations further promotes our belief in the importance of inclusivity.

Cons

I would like the swag store to have more options globally - that are more reasonably priced. I would also like more options for giving to nonprofits.

AN

Andrea N.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Terrible product

Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which...

Pros

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

Cons

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

KD

Kelsey D.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Detailed customization with an excellent support team!

So far, the greatest issue that we've solved with Awardco is the timeliness of recognition. We can go in and recognize one another in real time. This has also opened up some transparency on what different teams are doing.

Pros

What we like most about Awardco, is how easy it is to use. Even if people are not skilled with technology or are not familiar with social media, it's really quick and simple to guide them on how to recognize.

Cons

I wish there was an app, many users have expressed a wish for that.

EV

Erin V.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Great Employee Apprciation Tool

Pros

I work from home in a call center and all of my employees are at home, too. We hire across the United States, so I may never get to meet my people in person. Awardco helps bridge that gap. It's a great tool to send daily/weekly/monthly recognition to show your people from afar that you care. Also, my boss has the ability to do that same for me in my role. It's easy to use and I love that it's connected to Amazon as there is a fulfillment center right down the street from me. Shipping is quick and if there is an issue, the customer service team is on top of it.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be more efficient. I wish that there were options to set notifications when someone hasn't been recognized in a while. You could set your own threshold like 1 week or 1 month so that you can easily log in and acknowledge the employee.

AS

Alex S.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

New to me, and I love it!

I think my company failed to introduce and educate me on Awardco, or I somehow totally missed it with onboarding. I suddenly started receiving recognitions, looked into it, stumbled upon the Awardco site/tool, and it seemed clear enough. I felt uncomfortable for a while about how exactly the points and ultimately $ were funded. I still don't know, but I've just been going with it. At some point,...

Pros

Awardco's interface and feature suite is very nice. It's complex enough to be useful but not too cluttered etc. I really appreciate that email notifications are sent out to clue you in about being recognized or prompting you to recognize points before they expire.

Cons

I really can't think of anything negative about Awardco, and I'm kind of a critical user who is frustrated by many apps, websites, interfaces etc. Awardco has been awesome.

CA

Carlee A.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great incentive award system

I haven't been directly involved with implementing Awardco, but ever since we switched I have heard nothing but good things from employees and managers alike. It is SO much easier and faster than our old system/procedure for awarding and recognizing employees.

Pros

I love how easy it is to cash in on your awards. I love how it is fast... If my manager rewards me with points they are available immediately. I also love that most points don't expire... it's fun to see them build up.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to access it outside of work... usually I don't have time to cash in at work so I just opt for a giftcard and browse later.

JP

Jaime P.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Easy implementation, easy to use, makes everyone happy!

Awardco enabled us to combine birthday, anniversary, non-monetary, and monetary recognition in one package - with reports available and excellent rewards options for employees! The implementation of Awardco was the easiest our HR team has ever experienced. It's a product that makes management, administrators, and employees happy! That's rare!!

Pros

Extremely easy to use, integration with Outlook for notifications, easy to customize and always modern customization options, responsive support, similar in many ways to social media platforms with which employees are already familiar, excellent points redemption options (Amazon integration)

Cons

Funding budgets is not as straightforward as the rest of the platform

SH

Susan H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

DD

Donna D.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

A Great Way to Recognize Employees!

The whole process from the original chats with the Sales team and then the progression to Implementation were seamless. The customer service team is super helpful and very understanding even when I feel stupid about an admin feature. I have yet to find anyone who doesn't obviously believe in the product and want the customer (me) to feel valued and successful.

Pros

We use Awardco to recognize Birthdays, work anniversaries and wellness achievements. One of our companies even gave their employees a holiday gift surprise of points!

Cons

Setting up new recognitions - this is a little more confusing! and the budget process can be cumbersome but the new explanations and "How We Built This" have helped!

CC

Christina C.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

We Love Awardco

Pros

We love the ease of using Awardco! The customer service and representatives that they have working for Awardco are stellar, they are always making recommendations to us on how we can better reward our teams. We use Awardco for a multitude of things from recognizing anniversaries, recognition programs, employee referral programs, and so much more!

Cons

As we grow with more and more people our bills get higher with the usage of employee engagement and spending! It pays to recognize, literally!

Lisa H.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

AwardCo. is exactly what we needed and more!

I initially started looking for a new partner after hitting wall after wall where we were. We wanted to connect our swag store on Spotify to our loyalty platform so our sales reps could use their loyalty currency to purchase merch and AwardCo. made it happen when seemingly no one else could! They also helped to modernize our program, our reps love the ability to shout each other out on the Feed!

Pros

Working with AwardCo has been incredible for Day 1. I sourced them out after running into issue after issue with our previous loyalty platform provider and it has been the best decision! They helped us break through walls in our program we had been up against for years!

Cons

I know it's a good process to specialize in sales, onboarding and then Account Management, but it's never a simple transition between company contacts. That being said, we often get sold on a product only to discover the follow through isn't there. That's not the case with AwardCo., every contact we've worked with there has been incredible!

HL

Heather L.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

A Valuable Employee Engagement and Recognition Tool

Our new Awardco system is an amazing asset! The new system is very quick and easy to use to recognize our company's corporate employees. It takes much less time to utilize the new system than it did to submit recognition under the old platform. You can also submit recognition for multiple employees at the same time for team members collaborating on a project together. The Awardco feed is a dynamic...

Pros

I love the ease of use of the system and how quickly a nomination can occur for employees and supervisors.

Cons

The hardest part about the new platform is only deciding what item or items to spend any earned ENCORE points on. The options are limitless!

PS

Pamela S.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Great way to thank associates.

I think it is an amazing tool and makes a huge difference in thanking someone. That goes a very long way!!!

Pros

Easy to use and well organized. When you have a tool that makes it easy to recognize someone, it is more likely to be used.

Cons

1- You are unable to delete a submission if needed. 2- Only management team is allowed to submit $$ AwardCo. This does not send a very good message. Support teams deal with so many different departments/people and are at the front line. Not allowing them to submit $$ to another team player means AwardCo is only being used 50% of the benefit it offers.--->Suggestion, add an option to enable someone to delete something that was submitted by mistake (it happens). I think this would be a good benefit for the administrators. Right now, I have to contact HR and they contact you. Empower the administrators a tad more.

BU

Brittany U.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

I love AWARDCO!

I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Pros

I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Cons

The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

jm

juan m.

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco the awardcos to ………

The problem solved with awardco would have to be without a doubt the need to give immediate recognition for daily tasks that a basic thank you won’t suffice. And waiting for a small bonus on your paycheck won’t be worth it either.

Pros

The best part of awardco is the sense of accomplishment you can derive from the receiving of points. As well as the feeling of creating that feeling for others wether you are a team member nominating another or a supervisor recognizing a team member.

Cons

As of yet there have been no cons unless maybe the seamless interface with a companies account management software. Although that is mostly the operator error type of thing.

HH

Heidi H.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Rewards

Pros

I love Awardco. It allows my company to reward me for participating in activities like their health program or site activities like dressing up for Halloween. I get bonuses for my anniversary, customer service week, and the holiday season. There is a great variety to gift cards you can get. I frequently use the Amazon one to help get little things that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. It's a great little supplement to my income.I look forward to getting points and use them almost as soon as I get them. I love the program!!!

Cons

not really anything that I could complain about.