Awardco Logo

Boost productivity. Reduce spend. Build culture.

Awardco Reviews - Page 3

4,561 reviews

HH

Heather H.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Love Awardco!

I haven't experienced anything negative with Awardco. The products are nice, the shipping is fast, the shopping is easy. The only thing I've noticed is if you considered a point per dollar, sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than they would if you just ordered straight from the source.

Pros

I love receiving my points through here, bc i save the points and feel like it's a savings account that i can use to spend on fun things i wouldn't normally buy. The shipping is really fast and it's super easy to order.

Cons

Nothing really, but if i had to choose, it would be sometimes the products cost a few more dollars than normally buying off Amazon or the store.

SW

Samantha W.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco Review

Awardco allowed our organization to take manual recognition processes and transition them to digital. This saves hours of work for many employees. It is also easier for employees to receive their recognitions in real time.

Pros

Awardco makes it easy for multiple levels of recognition to be provided in a large organization. Our peer recognitions have tripled since implementation which increases employee engagement. There is a wide variety of choices for employees to pick from when they would like to use their points.

Cons

We are enjoying using Awardco and do not see any cons at this time.

DW

Donna W.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Awardco is the best !!! and I love it!!!

But, overall, I think it is the best thing I ever had, I was able to get a lot of things with my points, because some of the merchandise points was low, so that enable me to get more stuff with my points.Thanks

Pros

The merchandise was inexpensive and it took no time to be delivered

Cons

Some of the merchandise on Amazon wasn't available, on awardco, and if it was , they didn't give the opportunity to choose the size you wanted, if you were ordering clothing.

RM

Rodrigo M.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very nice program

Daily check on how colleagues reward each other, busting team efforts and motivation.

Pros

How easy and straight forward it is to use.

Cons

Cost constraints, I wish we had a larger budget for this program. It's not really nice only having $25 to split among my whole team.

kw

katherine w.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Awardco Review

I truly enjoyed the awardco points

Pros

Having the ability to click on the website from the work website and make a quick purchase

Cons

did not offer everything/for example I could not find some items when I scroll thru Amazon and also there was hardly any price differences

HF

Hannah F.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Solid Product

Overall, this system meets our needs & helps employees feel recognized by others.

Pros

The software is easy to use for both employees & managers. I love that people can feed off of recognition provided (similar to social media). We went live 12/1, and the system is already heavily utilized by our employees.

Cons

There are certain customizations which can't currently be done. Additionally, if you don't have enough points, you can't cash in on products. I wish that you could use your personal credit card to pay for the "extra".

JP

Jay P.

Biotechnology, 501-1,000 employees

EXTREMELY USEFUL and critical to motivating valuable colleagues !

I love it truly and would be disturbed if they removed this. As a team lead, It really helps recognition and reinforcement in ways no other message, conversation, note, report could.

Pros

The informed self-service nature of Awardco is perfectly suited for high performing companies. The fact that employees are given the ability to reward and recognize each other, with preset limits, is truly a great way to foster corporate culture!When awards are given, they are not just blind, but given in the context of the cornerstone company values. Not just "hey you're great" but "here's why you're great and how you support our company values".

Cons

Perhaps the ability to transfer remaining award allocation to a colleague / subordinate who would like to recognize more colleagues themselves.

MP

Marina P.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

SH

Sandra H.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco

I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

JS

Jon S.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco - A great tool for building morale in the workplace.

Overall, Awardco is great! I've taken advantage of many rewards. Most importantly, my employees love it!

Pros

The best feature of Awardco is the ease in which I can recognize and reward someone. It takes less than a minute to leave a message and reward a great effort.

Cons

I had some problems when I used Awardco to purchase products on Amazon. The ordering and shipping process was very slow in comparison to the Amazon Prime 2-day shipping standards. I found it simpler to purchase an Amazon ecard through Awardco, then apply it to my personal Amazon account to make the purchase.

SM

Stephanie M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Awardco Review

This is an easy and user-friendly product that will give employees and managers a way to recognize each other and allow for some gifts to be distributed based on recognitions.

Pros

I have been a user for over a year now and I do like that I can recognize anyone in a quick manner. We all are so very busy these days and if a program is too cumbersome (i.e. has to many steps) people will not utilize it. I find Awardco is very easy to use with only a few "keystrokes" to make an impact for others. I also like that you can recognize a group of people or just a single person. The choice to make a posting private or for everyone to see is also a nice function.

Cons

Currently I have not found anything that I do not like.

RM

Rickie M.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

I love Awardco!

Pros

• The most flexible rewards on the market with our Thanksmatters card.• Simple and easy setup that requires minimal maintenance.• Program that will help you retain and make your employees happier at work.• Research-backed approach centered on gratitude and connectedness.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Awardco

CB

Christina B.

Government Relations, 501-1,000 employees

Awardco encourages teamwork and employee growth.

The Awardco system encourages employees to pitch in and work as a team. Incentive-based work models are successful, and they can show employees how valued they are when they put in good work.

Pros

I like the fact that Awardco points can be given at anytime from a computer, and that employee will see it on their own time by email. Face-to-face interactions can be hard, but receiving a thank you email with Awardco points is easy!

Cons

I think a "sale" category could be good to improve Awardco. This could give users more opportunities to find good deals to use their points on.

kamrul k.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

All in one Platform

My overall experience is fantastic with Awardco. It's great to use.

Pros

As Awardco is directly connected to amazon so i can buy anything that i need from anywhere. It is easy to use and fast. This is amazing service for any companies that want to keep their employees enganged. It works in a timely manner that i love most.

Cons

I didn’t find any issue that bored me but navigation Between categories should be more smooth.

th

travis h.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Awardco and "Bravo Bucks" help me as an employee work harder to earn as many bravo bucks as possible

ive never had a problem. Sometimes ill buy a product and after it arrives i realize the description was not exactly correct, and ive called the awardco company and customer support was so easy to work with. In fact i could take my return item to a wholefoods to send it back

Pros

i have earned everything from apple watches, ipads, appple ear buds, water proof speakers and even visa gift cards all because my company chooses to give us (its employees) chances to win bravo bucks. a bravo buck is the equivalent of $1 and when you earn hundreds of bravo bucks you can buy some amazing gifts for your self or your loved ones. its also come in handy around Christmas time as I have used the money i earned just for being a great employee to buy some expensive gifts for my friends and family and of course myself!

Cons

the catalog of items is somewhat limited, but there is almost at least 1 option for whatever you could ever want

CL

Cathy L.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Product!

We have strong participation and usage with Awardco.

Pros

This is an easy product to facilitate employee recognition. We have been very pleased with the evolution of the platform! The integration team was stellar and we had a very smooth start-up & continued customer service representation.

Cons

The feature to improve is the ability to "buy up" if you have something in the catalogue that you want to purchase.

MS

Mike S.

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Applause for Awardco

Pros

The idea that a company can use acknowledgements and rewards in a way that acts and feels much like a social media platform is beneficial. People are comfortable or familiar with the feel of many platforms that are similar already, so to add this to their professional working life just makes it feel more natural.

Cons

Perhaps the only additions that I could see helping add to an acknowledgement would be the ability to add gifs to a message and being able to respond directly to a response to a message.

MJ

Mary Jane P.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

HR Coordinator

So far, so good... Sure, there's been times of frustration (that comes with getting familiar with the platform and processes). I'm still learning today, but I'm confident that whatever issue(s) arise, there'll be a solution. I know I can count on getting the assistance that I need either from Customer Service or Account Manager.

Pros

I like that it's user-friendly, which makes it easy to navigate through. Customer Service/Support is also great and our Account Rep/Manager is awesome!

Cons

Growing Pains- just the usual getting the hang of learning something new and putting it into practice.

RB

Ralph B.

Oil & Energy, 5,001-10,000 employees

I love it.

Pros

The prizes and reminders to BE good. And the classes are nice. Can't wait till next year.

Cons

A lot of activities seem to overlap or strive for the same thing.

CH

Cathy H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use and a fantastic recognition tool

I love being able to recognize my team through this platform and know they are being rewarded with something that suits their needs and wants and keeps them motivated at work

Pros

It is easy to use and offers a variety of ways to use recognition points!

Cons

Nothing at all - this tool is so awesome!

AB

Anu B.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

AwardCo's Amazing!

Pros

This platform is a fantastic way to recognize employees in a meaningful way! Both supporting Manager to Peer and Peer to Peer, it's truly a fast and easy way to thank and recognize employees. I liked just how EASY it was to thank/recognize my peers.

Cons

How returns are processed via purchase through amazon. It's challenging to return items via amazon platform as it must go through Customer Service. It would be easier just to allow awarding Amazon Gift Cards only instead.

NL

Nicole L.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Awardco is awesome!

My employees are so excited when they get their anniversary award. I enjoy telling them all the ways they can redeem their points. It has created a lot of excitement in our workplace.

Pros

My employees like the prepaid Visa card the best because they can spend it anywhere they want. They also like that Awardco is linked to Amazon which has any product you can imagine for them to purchase.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Awardco. Honestly.

RB

Richard B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

Rewardco Review

I have enjoyed using Rewardco over the past few years. It helps me to do what is needed to get the points. And I have always be able to find what I want to spend it on from the choices offered by Rewardco. This is a great way for the company to provide the employees with a monthly bonus program.

Pros

This is the only bonus that I have received that is a one for one bonus. Before Awardco we would get $30 for exercising during the month. Taxes were cut from that $30 which would cost us almost 1/2 of it. But with Rewardco we get 40 points. That is not reduced so we get $40 to spend however we wish to spend it. Who would ever complain about that.

Cons

I cannot think of 1 thing that I do not like about Rewardco.

JH

James H.

Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 employees

Great product!

It has been great. The huge and useful reward catalog is nice and and it's very easy to navigate and use. Never knew something like this existed but if I ever work somewhere that doesn't have it I'm going to suggest it to them!

Pros

Being able to recognize peers. I think it's a great way to say thank you to a peer when they take the time to help out. It really helps promote the feeling that we're all on a team.

Cons

I don't like that I can't see what my limits are to give points. I think it's 20 points every 3 months, but if there is a way to see that, I haven't figured it out. Also I would like if Steam gift cards were added as a reward. Steam is a huge digital platform so it would make a lot of sense for it to be added.

KG

Kish G.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Recognition at its finest

Awardco is a great way to recognize and celebrate team colleagues really easily by rewarding them with points or credits they can later redeem for gift cards or featured products. Its very customizable to represent your company values where the sender can leave a message and allow the recipient to respond too by leaving a message or emoji. Recognitions can be sent out to other colleagues in the team or company to so others know a person was recognized for their work or even a birthday. Great platform for team collaboration and engagement.

Pros

Easy to use. Not sure as an end user how it integrates but it feels very integrated with how it broken down into groups such as individual teams or a company wide structure so you can be recognized at a high level or local team level so not to overwhelm the level of notifications.

Cons

I feel the current structure works really well. Perhaps show the redeemable value in addition to the Stars balance on the home screen.