Awardco Logo

Boost productivity. Reduce spend. Build culture.

Awardco Reviews - Page 5

4,560 reviews

CL

Chone L.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Highly Recommend AwardCo for your Company

I would rate this a 10/10. AwardCo should be at every company.

Pros

The ease of use for searching for a possible reward is wonderful. There's a lot of choices to get something from the employer or even other outlets that I love, such as Amazon. Its easy to use the points and it is really nice to see everyone's comments and recognition. The ability to provide feedback is amazing as well.

Cons

I do not have a lot of cons about awardco. I do wish that there was a 'dark mode' option. The overall lightness of the page is very harsh on the eyes if you're taking time scrolling through things.

NC

Natalie C.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Better than the alternative

I have had nothing but a great experience!

Pros

I really like that the dollar to dollar conversion is practically even. If I get a dollar amount rewarded to me, I can redeem something that is equal to the literal dollar amount, instead of having it be double like most award systems. that is so great to me!

Cons

There's not quite the variety on here that there is on amazon, but I can get a gift card, so that is super nice!

SB

Stephen B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

I love Awardco!

I must put in a good word for the customer service here. I ordered an item and found it didn't work as advertised, and contacted customer service. The return process was easy and the points returned to my pool right away.

Pros

Obviously, getting points to spend on free stuff is the most satisfying aspect.

Cons

I suppose there are Amazon items that aren't available in the Awardco catalog I could complain about, but I've been able to find things to spend my points on just fine.

MB

Maritza B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Made for a Kindergartner like me...

I can in one word: MAGNIFIQUE!!!

Pros

It is very easy to use and follow. It is not too complicated or overwhelming like other websites. It is clean and simple and that's just the way I like it. Thank you for keeping it simple for the non-techies!

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I can say about this software, and I am being COMPLETELY honest. If I didn't care for it, I wouldn't be taking the time to do this survey.

DJ

Dawn J.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

LOVE Awardco!

Overall it has been great, orders arrive quickly, customer service is excellent and I hope to continue using it.

Pros

I love Awardco, it is very easy to use. I have had contact a couple of times with customer service and they are very helpful and prompt.

Cons

I wish there were more details about the specific products

TF

Tracey F.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

25 year employee gift

Easy to use and offered a variety of choices.

Pros

I thought it was easy to use! I was able to choose my gift and got it the next day, it came straight to my house and I am really happy with the gifts I received.

Cons

I really didn't find anything that I was unhappy about.

MB

Melissa B.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Highly recommend! My employee's love it!

Awesome Customer service, they respond to me at once and go out of their way to help. I never have to wait to talk to someone. They have a support line for employees to call and inquire about their accounts, orders and points. It is great we can order directly from Amazon! I highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I love the fact that employees can purchase anything off of AMAZON directly from app/software! Hundreds of gift card options to every major retailer and restaurant. Employees can use points to buy Visa Pre-paid gift cards. I like that employees can make comments and add emoji's to recognitions given.

Cons

Not much.. a few minor things... that wasn't enough to affect my purchase.... Would like them to be able to recognize and give points to an entire team at once without having to add each name separately. But I know they are working on this! It would be nice if they could add the app to I-tunes or Google play rather than having to download it from the website. Other than that, it is awesome!

CD

Carlee D.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Convenient way to recognize and reward, awesome value

Awardco has really impressed me so far, and I know other employees feel the same way. It is very easy and convenient for leadership to recognize their employees when warranted. I think the ease and quickness will pursuade more managers to recogonze their employees hard work more often. Thank you for an awesome product!

Pros

I love how easy it was to spend my points... I also love the fact that you can order multiple things and at different times, rather than having to spend the entire amount all at once and/or losing out on some of the points. I felt like I truly was able to utilize spending my points to their fullest value.

Cons

At first, I thought the only items you could choose were the ones "suggested" in the categories on the home page. It was through another co-worker and trial and error discovering you can still choose from thousands of options by utilizing the "search" function. It would be nice to be able to pay the difference for an item(s) that is just a little over your available spending points. There were a few things that were only like 1 or 2 points over my spending availability. If there was an option to just input your debit/credit card to pay for the difference right then that would be even better!

rb

raquel b.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

I feel valued when my coworkers recognize my efforts.

I needed to return some Christmas gifts and the process was perfect! I received my points back immediately and could print a return label.

Pros

Awardco is easy and fun to use. The selection of products is extensive.

Cons

It is hard to tell how many points have been awarded per recognition.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco is a game changer!

Using Awardco has been so beneficial to our organization in several ways. Scaling, modernizing and automating our recognition program has truly been a game changer.

Pros

I appreciate the automation and flexibility Awardco provides to our organization.

Cons

I haven't found anything so far that hasn't been helpful.

OG

Osvaldo G.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Podemos Canjear con Amazon.

Pros

Me encanta que los puntos que se recolectan se pueden canjear en tarjetas regalo de amazon y en realidad ha sido una motivacion incomparable.

Cons

Su buscador de articulos deberia ser mas exacto.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

GS

Gabriel S.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Awardco exceeds expectations.

I have been able to receive and provide recognition as well as easily spend Awardco points on Amazo which is amazing.

Pros

I love how Awardco makes it easy to reward a job well done.

Cons

None that jump out at me at all. Everything seems to work as intended or better.

AM

Annette M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

An absolute game changer in staff recognition.

Utilizing Awardco in our agency has been a real game changer. I have seen a measurable difference in the culture of my colleagues. I highly recommend it all companies.

Pros

The ability to recognize staff, as well as an affordable opportunity to gift them with something meaningful to them personally, has really helped the overall culture and affect of the colleagues.

Cons

Occasionally there are hiccups in redeeming the e-cards.

JH

Jadwiga H.

Printing, 201-500 employees

Awardco Review

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use from both an admin and as a user. The options available to redeem your points can be tailored to the recipient is great, as it makes it feel as a personal touch.

Cons

Though the reporting is pretty good, I sometimes have a hard time finding the right report that is needed, maybe the ability to build an ad hoc report would be a nice capability.

SL

Steven L.

Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 employees

Awardco is great!

I like Awardco .it makes work fun again

Pros

I like the fact that there is a work incentive for employees to try to accomplish each month.

Cons

I think there should be more of a points system for employees.

EM

Eileen M.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Awardco Rewards Employees

I have had a great experience with Awardco, I especially like the "only show items I can afford" feature when I'm shopping for items.

Pros

the ability to "bank" points, providing for greater spending power.

Cons

It seems that items that are Awardco options are priced higher than traditional shopping i.e. on Amazon Awardco eligible options appear to be priced a few dollars more expensively that on the Amazon site directly..

BR

Bresha R.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

A trip to the virtual treasure box!

Pros

The user friendly software is quick and efficient! I log onto the site with just a few keystrokes, quickly access the menu to choose from, make my selection and just like that my order is complete!

Cons

I did not have any Cons when using this software.

BS

Ben S.

Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Employee Recognition Program

I've appreciated being recognized for my efforts by both my colleagues and management. It is nice that our human resource department can run health initiatives through this system as well. It's been a nice way to end the week by thanking those that have made my job easier as well!

Pros

Awardco is easy and fast to use which makes employees and employers more likely to use it. There are too many initiatives going on to have a cumbersome system in place for employee recognition. It is really nice to be able to use your points for company clothing and items via Amazon. I like being able to recognize my coworkers when they go above and beyond. It feels good to see rewards for our professional work and health initiatives.

Cons

The only downside I have encountered is that I can't always access the items I want on Amazon. Expanding the catalog would be really helpful or offering an Amazon gift card option would help solve this issue.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A worry-free employee recognition program

Awardco has been amazing! If I have any issues or concerns, they are there to help me right away. I have been extremely impressed with their quality of customer service.

Pros

The integration process for so easy. I sent our logo, a memo that would be sent to employees receiving recognition, an excel list of recipients with their recognition information, a few forms, and everything was set up and ready to go!

Cons

The employee and their supervisor would receive an email about the recognition, but I wanted the president and HR manager to be copied as well. There was a limit on the number of people that could be included.

NE

Nicky E.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Recommend to everyone!

Love it! I have recommended it to many friends and family members who work at other organizations.

Pros

I love how Awardco promotes the habit of appreciating members of our team. The points are nice and the extrinsic rewards that go with them, but it is the note that accompanies the points that creates so much goodwill.

Cons

The Amazon search feature isn't nearly as user-friendly as the actual Amazon site, and you are unable to read user reviews for the products. In order to use this feature, I first go to the actual Amazon site to find what I'm looking for and read up on it, and then I use the Awardco search tool to type in key words. Then I have to comb through the results to find the correct item and color.

JR

Javaras R.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Awardco

Very satisfied with the system and what it provides.

Pros

It was easy to use. I provide a safe space for employees for recognition and news.

Cons

There isn't anything I do not like about Awardco.

LB

Lisa B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awesome service!

Previously, my company used to award us once a year if we met all of our personal health goals. Now we get rewards quarterly, so no more waiting. And points can be earned throughout the year for doing things like giving blood or working a community function. These kinds of things were not rewarded previously.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. All employee recognition and health goals are rolled up into one service that offers points to redeem on a quarterly basis.

Cons

i do not have any complaints about the software. It's easy to use, easy to get rewarded points and super easy to redeem.

VM

Vanessa M.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

I love Awardco for peer recognition.

Pros

I like to be able to recognize my peers in a set and public workspace that is appropriate for recognition and have the ability to give points throughout the year, vs waiting for some sort of end of year ceremony or one on one meeting.

Cons

I actually do not know how many points I am allocated for recognition of my peers and there is no space in the account for me to view this. I sometimes just try to give a reward and I get an error message that I do not have enough funds. I also do not know when this refreshes either.

LS

Laurie S.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Awardco Platform Review

I have enjoyed my Awardco experience, and I like that e-cards are immediately sent via email.

Pros

One of the features I enjoy is that the awards don't expire, so I can let them accumulate to get a higher reward option. I love the ability to see everything that I need to make a decision -- how many points I have left, how much an award cost, etc. I like that I am notified when co-workers get recognition also.

Cons

Integrating was seamless, I don't have any dislikes at this time.

ML

Madelin L.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Awardco Review

Pros

Awardco is easy to use and I love that you can see what other people are getting recognized for! There is also a lot of options to pick from when wanting to use your points that you have earned.

Cons

There is not much that I do not like about awardco. My only suggestion is having the option to redeem the points in a standard gift card rather than a designated place.