Awardco Logo

Boost productivity. Reduce spend. Build culture.

Awardco Reviews - Page 6

4,560 reviews

VT

Victoria T.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Great Program

Pros

I like the ability to award different levels of points so the employees can see how important they are.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like. This is a great program.

LG

Luis G.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Awardco at work

I enjoy using awards

Pros

honestly it's working quite well. I would like more opportunity to earn more points.

Cons

I have to power to earn points at all. thank you for your services.

VH

Victor H.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

VUH Awardco Review

I have no problems with awardco. It is very friendly for me to navigate, and the products are sent expeditiously without any damages reported so far.

Pros

it is very easy to use and navigate and i like most of the products available, especially the gift cards!!

Cons

I do not have any cons, except that the software always have room for any changes to keep up with todays technology. this can apply to any business and/or organization

WJ

William J.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Would Recommend!

I've thoroughly enjoyed. Being recognize with words is nice, but being able to have tangible reward is better.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use. Awardco was set up in a way that made it intuitive to use, despite my never having used a similar software before.

Cons

I hesitated for a bit to use my points because I wasn't certain that one point equaled one dollar in value. Perhaps have it posted in a more visual location?

AB

Annamarie B.

Awardco Feeback

Excellent!

Pros

I love it's ability to award hard work from employee and easy access to the products.

Cons

It is a little more expensive for the items your purchasing on this site as compared to the actual retailor.

VG

Vanessa G.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing and easy to use!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of navigation from page to page. I also like that I am able to go back and view the past recognitions I have received.

Cons

I would like the option to pay the difference on a product.

BR

Bob R.

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

AWARDCO IS A GREAT TOOL TO RECOGNISE CO WORKERS !

I LOVE AWARDCO, IT IS A GREAT EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION TOOL!

Pros

ALL THE CHOICES OF GIFTS, ALL OUR PEOPLE HERE LOVE THEM!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about awardco, its ALL GOOD!

ds

dallas s.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

nice award option for both employees and employers

i have been using Awardco for 2 years now and there is so many options available.

Pros

the fact that managment cant enter the Awardco and the ease of use and not having to wait for bonus on checks.

Cons

there is nothing that i dislike about award co

JR

Jessica R.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Our Team Loves It!

Pros

Our team is very big on shout outs and Awardco makes that process easier and a lot more fun. It definitely helps with team morale especially since the shout outs are public to our team and we all get an email when someone on the team shout outs someone else. Everyone is engaged and likes not only receiving shout outs and points, but giving them out as well. I love that we can give shout outs to each other as peers and it's not just for managers to use. The points are easy to redeem and definitely adds a little bit of fun motivation!

Cons

I haven't dug too much into pricing but it seems that some of the awards are similar prices as listed elsewhere on the internet. It would be fun to see some that are a lower price every now and then to encourage redeeming certain items. Again, I haven't dug too much into this so it's possible that's an option and I haven't seen it yet. I usually just redeem gift cards, but it is cool that they offer a lot of different items and even events, concerts, etc.

AD

Ashleigh D.

Love Awardco

I love it!

Pros

I like that the points can be converted into a variety of gift cards. You can purchase gifts on Amazon, or book a hotel. You can even buy concert tickets with your points!

Cons

I wish I could combine my points with my spouses points (we work at the same company) so we could purchase larger items.

SW

Shanita W.

Awardco Review

There are definitely some improvements that should be implemented with the viewing process. However, overall I am satisfied with the Awardco experience.

Pros

I like the products available for redemption.

Cons

I don't like how the products are listed for viewing.

AC

Adam C.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A Positive and real way to improve morale and performance in the workplace.

Awardco is an easy and practical method of providing meaningful recognition of Top Performers. I enjoy hearing the stories of the people that are recognized and understanding their contributions to the companies success. This is a highly useful piece of software that I highly recommend for any company struggling with retention, worker morale, or other intangible issues effecting performance.

Pros

I have used Awardco as a Lead in a production environment for around 2 years. I liked the fact that I had a way to make meaningful influence on the morale of my crew by pointing out top performers. The platforms can broadcast your recognition so that top performers are highlighted across the company giving them valuable exposure that can help influence raises, promotions and increased role resposibility.

Cons

We use many workers from temporary staffing agencies. These people are not necessarily plugged in to the Awardco program. This makes recognition of these valuable contributors difficult.

SH

Samantha H.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Why we like Awardco

As always very good every time.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. Everyone has control of there own points. Wide varity of products to choose from.

Cons

There is nothing i dont like about this.

SR

Shantha R.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A Plus in my Books

Awardco has been fun to use, both for giving recognition and receiving recognition from managers and co-workers; to appreciate and be appreciated for a job well done.

Pros

The ease with which to award points to another and describe exactly the reason for giving the award; the opportunity to appreciate and brighten the day of a co-worker who may have gone out of the way to help a colleague in need; and the ease with which to redeem the points for actual items from the company store or Amazon, or for gift cards from a multitude of retailers are all pluses.

Cons

Items available on the Amazon store through Awardco is limited, but it is not a deal breaker. I redeem my points for Amazon gift cards, load it to my Amazon account and use it to choose from a wider variety of items available at the Amazon website. It would be nice if the Awardco account could like directly to the Amazon website through which we could pay with points for our purchases. (May be it is already available and I am not aware of it yet.)

LB

Lindsay B.

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

Wonderful incentive program

My company did a beta test of this software, and I have my fingers crossed it'll be here to stay soon! I'm not someone who likes physical gifts unless they're thoughtful, and this is one way to guarantee that. What better way to ensure someone likes and appreciates a gift than to let the person pick out the gifts themselves? It's genius and highly effective for motivating and rewarding employees!

Pros

I loved being recognized by my supervisor or coworkers. It was a great way to encourage one another publicly but without an awkward experience in front of an in-person crowd. And I really appreciated being able to pick out my own gifts. I could choose to get several smaller items or save up for a bigger item with my points earned.

Cons

My only suggestions for improvement would be allowing users to be able to delete their own comments, use control-enter to create a new line in a comment, and add emoji expressions in response to other people's comments.

RB

Ralph B.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

2nd year great program

Great experience

Pros

The daily reminders of self-improvements

Cons

No real complaint. Some times it takes awhile to get through all the things I sign up for.

JT

Jean T.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding Performance Rewarding and Measurement Application

Great experience, easy to use, great way to reward employees. Love the Peer to Peer capabilities as well.

Pros

Ease of use, variety of awards offered, ability for Management recognition but also and very importantly-provides a mechanism for Peer to Peer recognition.

Cons

Can't really offer any negatives, accomplishes what we set out to do and exceeds expectations.

WG

Wiliam G.

Oil & Energy, 5,001-10,000 employees

Awardco is the BOMB!

Pros

Ease of use and the option to recognize fellow Employees

Cons

The only item I suppose would be more options. Overall I am quite happy with Awardco

RP

Renee P.

Medical Practice, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Awardco Employee Recognition

Excellent.

Pros

It took a little while to figure out how to use this software. I figured out on my own that I could put a specific item in and hit search. Once I used it several times, it was easier to navigate. I like how easy it is with using points from work and the products come really fast.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can only get to the site through my e-mail at work stating that I have rewards. Maybe you can get there without going through work but I have not been able to do that. If there is a way to do that, it would be helpful if you could state that on the awards page.

IS

Isaac S.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Finaly, a meaningful and substantial morale booster!

Pros

Extremely easy to use. I love the variety and value of the awards. Employees finally feel their work is truly appreciated!

Cons

No complaints, here. I don't know how this could be changed to make it better

JM

Jessica M.

Machinery, 10,001+ employees

Jessica's Awardco Review

I have had a great experience with Awardco so far. I don't have to mess around with a card they have given me to where I have to scan something in. It's all right there, just a few simple clicks of a button and i'm done. Delivery time is usually pretty fast as well on anything I order.

Pros

I love how easy this platform to use. It is so much easier to use that the old system that we had in place. The range of items you are able to chose from is awesome and super appreciated. Also love being able to see recognitions that my peers receive as well as being able to go back and look at ones that I have received.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like about this is some of the gift card options. I think we should have more common ones on there as well like WalMart.

AH

Amanda H.

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

I really enjoy the use and appreciate our organizations investment

Pros

Its a user friendly platform. To give someone feedback is quick and easy. I do a better job at providing positive feedback, at the time it occurs, by using this app to communicate and provide rewards.

Cons

That our teams are not allowed to give peer-to-peer $ awards

MB

Mary B.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Easy and simple

Very easy to use, I use it daily!

Pros

Awardco is very easy to use both when recognizing someone and awarding gifts/points.

Cons

I would like to see a more detailed catalog on Amazon.

CS

Christa S.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pros

Easy to use; the conversion rate from points to dollars is great!

Cons

There is nothing in specific that I can think of to mention.

AP

Angela P.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great team building tool

Pros

So easy to use. Nice to have a tangible way to say, "great job". As easy to redeem points as to give. There is a very wide catalog to choose from, with prices commensurate to outside of the program. Fast delivery of items as well.

Cons

On first look it was not apparent that the catalog was so diverse and extensive. It appeared that the items listed in the category were the only choices; however, upon using the search bar the choices expanded immensely. It may be good to add a banner or some sign indicating that there are more items available upon search. An additional suggestion for improvement would be a "Specials" offering, particularly for trips, hotels, etc.