Awardco Logo

Boost productivity. Reduce spend. Build culture.

Awardco Reviews - Page 7

4,560 reviews

JP

Jennifer P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great reward/recognition site

I love that our management allow us to reap the rewards of our good work. I get more competitive than usual because I look forward to converting my Awardco points from candies, to sweaters, and gadgets. I also enjoy seeing my supervisor's recognition for it develops a sense of fulfillment that I am doing the job that is a source of livelihood for my family. Thank you Enterprise and Thank you Awardco!

Pros

I am a reservations sales agent and I value the work the service that we do. When competitions arise, I get even more pumped up because it allows me to have the freedom to choose the reward. I click the reward, I hit send and it arrives so quickly. The ease and simplicity of navigation is outstanding.

Cons

There is nothing that I would change at the moment. I am loving it!

AN

Aaron N.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Love the products and Service

I love it never had any issues with the service

Pros

Easy to use and reward employees. Helps create a fund and inviting work environment.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the product nor service you provide.

PL

Phillip L.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Excellent Program

Pros

I use Awardco to recognize another co worker or manager for their exceptional service. I also get awarded Awardco point where I can spend on Amazon. We all love to shop and this program gives me the fun to do that.

Cons

In order to return an item to Amazon you have to make the request through an email there is no order number that you can use to return directly to amazon.

js

jody s.

apple watch

I have always had good luck with what I have received

Pros

I love the watch, I have always wanted one, I find it easy to use and manage

Cons

so far I have found nothing I don't like

BS

Bianca S.

Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 employees

I Love Awardco Forever!

I think people work harder knowing that they could be rewarded with money.

Pros

I love to give points and receive points via Awardco. There is nothing like working really hard and then getting an email that someone recognized your hard work and sent you an awardco!

Cons

I don't love the activity board. This is probably just me but I get jealous of all the managers and bosses that are recognizing people for important and even silly things and sometimes I wish I would get recognized more.

MG

Melinda G.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Useful

I loved Awardco and will use it each time I can

Pros

Everything I liked everything and thought it was very useful

Cons

It's not cash I did not like the option where it did not have cash

TU

Tasche U.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco is AWESOME!

Pros

This software/rewards program has everything! Writing a review for another employee is quick and easy. I appreciate that you can choose to share with the entire company or keep it private. The prize function is easy to use and has endless reward choices in all price ranges. I have used other reward systems before and this is by far the best!

Cons

As a user, it wasn't clear to me in the beginning that there was a search function for other prizes. I thought we were limited to the choices and categories shown on the screen.

EE

Estella E.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Resourceful

Nice software.

Pros

Resourceful and informative. I get rewards and I can apply them for my personal use.

Cons

There is nothing least about it. Everything works well .

HJ

Hannah J.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Really Great Incentives as an Employee

I find that I take the time to recognize coworkers more often than I would verbally and I can offer some tangible form of gratitude.

Pros

I use awardco as an employee and I love how simple it is to award my coworkers Kudos points and how easy and versatile it is to use them. I can buy almost anything I could want from Amazon and more.

Cons

Tracking my order isn't always the easiest and the returns process takes a few more steps than it does with normal Amazon packages, but it's still pretty easy.

sa

sarah a.

Warehousing, 10,001+ employees

Amazing

It has been a great experience over all

Pros

This is easy to use and self navigating

Cons

Nothing no to like as this is easy to use

CA

Chris A.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Awardco Feedback

The benefits of this software especially working in the Healthcare industry has helped tremendously. Those little pats on the back and recognizing peers, doctors, managers throughout a huge company makes all the difference during very trying times. Awardco is a great product to use with ease of access and navigation.

Pros

I feel this product is very easy to use with a great user interface. Radio buttons are very helpful and the layout doesn't make things confusing at all. Short, simple, and to the point so users won't get lost with having to read extra text/information that's not needed.

Cons

This feature might be limited per company/business this software is with, however... I feel there could be more options for choosing eCards/recognition pictures. This makes it more fun for us to use if there's a lot of options to choose from. This could create more traffic on the site and more peers giving recognition to others.

MP

Myka P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

Awardo Appreciated by those that get recognized !!!!

I really feel good when I am given recognition for the good things I have done. It makes me want to continue doing so.

Pros

It makes you feel good when you have been recognized for your efforts by people who work with you. It's nice to feel appreciated...

Cons

I feel it is not used enough by Managers for those employees who work really hard. I feel tool should be utilized by Managers to recognize those that do not only do the job, but for those employees who go above and beyond consistantly.

IV

Irma V.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Awardoco Review

For me it has been great. For some of the team members that are not tech savy is a bit harder for them when signing up. I think there should be an app instead of an email address or QRL code

Pros

Gift cards are issued right away. It is a great form on how to recognize.

Cons

When going into Amazon you cannot see the reviews. It would really help if you can see them to make sure you want to purchase the product. Also when you want to purchase a product with a specific size you have to go through each one individually there is no drop down for the size.

DB

Deondra B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

best thing ever

Pros

i absolutely love adwardco!!!! prior to stating with this company i have never had the pleasure to take advantage f this amazing benefit. it is an ENORMOUS benefit.

Cons

that im unable to use all of my point, eligible and ineligible, points are points we should be able to use them all on what we prefer.

RW

Rodney W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

This is awesome stuff

I have always loved Awardco hope it keeps expanding

Pros

Its easy to use and has a wide range of products

Cons

I dont think i have any cons just keep expanding products

MB

Mark B.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Value

Pros

Using real world awards to recognize teamwork and development.

Cons

No, the program is wonderful and I love it.

SC

Scott C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

A great motivator

I have had a great experience using Awardco. It's just as much fun to give out reward points and comments of affirmation as it is to receive them. I highly recommend this service.

Pros

Awardco is a wonderful tool for encouraging employees and acknowledging their accomplishments. Not only can comments be shared for all to see expressing gratitude for a job well done, but employees can be rewarded with points redeemable for merchandise of their choosing--things they actually want! I've very much enjoyed using this system.

Cons

Although this system works in conjuction with Amazon, the selection of merchandise available is somewhat limited and does not reflect Amazon's full catalog. Despite that, there is plenty of good stuff to choose from.

ST

Shellie T.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

employee anniversery

it was fast and easy to choose what to get..

Pros

You have a variety of products for everyone's age group.

Cons

nothing i love it, it has products for every age group so everyone has a choice.

FC

Francis C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Great incentive to encourage successes

i think more people are overall more excited to be involved at work if they are able to buy stuff from a website for simply doing there job that they are already getting paid for, i mean its a WIN WIN situation. I loved it!

Pros

awardco is a very fun interactive tool to keep employee motivated in a high stress work life. they made it easy to search for items you liked or wanted to purchase, all of the products were the latest most up to date devices, and the prices were very affordable. great incentive and amazing idea for a company to incorporate to keep empolyees excited about meeting sales goals.

Cons

i feel like the tracking of the packages could be improved upon, there was an estimate of the time of delievery, but no tracking infromation yo look up. ( us millennials dont know how to be patient and wait until a package show up at our door, we fear the unknown. lol)

HJ

Heather J.

Employee review - non-manager

Pros

I was not in the decision making process.

Cons

Wish it was possible to buy additional points when you are short of an item you would like to choose.

JP

Jason P.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Great product.

Pros

It makes recognition very easy and the point based system is great.

Cons

Perhaps the redemption process could be a little more user friendly.

MO

Monica O.

Environmental Services, 10,001+ employees

I love Awardco

I had a great experience I got what I wanted at reasonable price and no hassles getting to me .I love that it was fast simple and I got way more than I expected I'm happy so very happy can't wait to get more and order more thank you Awardco .

Pros

I like that it was very easy to use it was not an issue getting what we ordered it came sooner than expected and we will able to get more for just small amounts of points we got . I Iove it .

Cons

I wish more products to choose from especially in women's department or pets department

HE

Henrietta E.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Satisfied Customer

I have always had a positive experience ordering and with customer service.

Pros

Everything, I appreciate the variety of products.

Cons

Nothing, to report. I like the products and the pricing.

KB

Kevin B.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Restaurant365

It was been wonderful implementing this into our culture. We love recognizing those that go above and beyond and this is the perfect way to do it.

Pros

I love that we are able to recognize our "Truly Incredible People" on this platform. It's super easy to use and we've received only positive feedback from our users.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. If there are ever any enhancements or items we would like to include in the catalog, we are typically able to get it pretty quickly.

MR

Melissa R.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Outstanding Reward & Recognition Platform

Pros

The platform is VERY user friendly, the support staff at Awardco is great as well!

Cons

I do not have any cons, Awardco has been great!