Awardco Logo
Awardco

Rewards & recognition platform to drive employee engagement

visit website

Awardco Reviews

4.9

1.4K

1,250

How would you rate Awardco?

Pros

This was a great experience, both in recognizing my peers and taking advantage of the recognition I have received.

DN

Dina N.

I love the ease of use and the simple layout of the site. It helps when you are overwhelmed and assists in making a clear choice.

JM

Jemima M.

I click the reward, I hit send and it arrives so quickly. The ease and simplicity of navigation is outstanding.

JP

Jennifer P.

Cons

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature.

AN

Andrea N.

The inability to select a specific size of product and the inability to see the feedback scores (i.e. from Amazon) - feedback scores drive my decision making 100% of the time.

JG

Jessica G.

They do have trouble differentiating between "recognize" and "nominate.

CD

Carol D.

1,426 reviews

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Pros

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Cons

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Detailed customization with an excellent support team!

So far, the greatest issue that we've solved with Awardco is the timeliness of recognition. We can go in and recognize one another in real time. This has also opened up some transparency on what different teams are doing.

Pros

What we like most about Awardco, is how easy it is to use. Even if people are not skilled with technology or are not familiar with social media, it's really quick and simple to guide them on how to recognize.

Cons

I wish there was an app, many users have expressed a wish for that.

Bad Services

Bad experience, I redeem apple gift card successfully online. However they simply cancel them afterward because they made a technology mistake on the price when I am shopping. Now, I end up with no gift card that I redeemed as responsible for their mistake. not recommend for anyone.

Pros

none

Cons

bad services

Stop Looking...This is Where You Want To Be

Awardco has figured out the maximum benefit with minimum effort. We are able to recognize our employees quickly and effortlessly, and we love it!

Pros

The Award options are unlimited and it's the only system that partners with Amazon. Hundreds of other options for our employees to choose from. Everyone...and I mean everyone who have used our system, love it much better than our previous 'catalog' options for anniversaries. And used as an employee recognition platform, Awardco goes above and beyond! Awardco is easy to use for both the end user and administrators. The staff at Awardco are so helpful and open to feedback and suggestions on how to make the system even better.

Cons

What's great about Awardco is that they listen to their clients. I've seen where improvements can be made and not only to they meet with me to understand the ask and issue, they have actively put new features in and improvements. They are always working to make the system better. There are always new things I want or think the system should have/do, but I know they are working on my suggestions or rolling out even better improvements I didn't even think of.

Easy to implement, Easy to use

Great experience - the weekly check-ins during implementation were key! We were able to get the system built and ready to go live quickly and seamlessly!

Pros

Takes the burden off of a small team to manage the ongoing recognitions that greatly impact engagement and retention.

Cons

Integration was fairly seamless, unfortunately we had a bit of a issue when we went "live".

Must have for engagement!

With employees spread further apart than ever due to remote work, Awardco has helped bridge some of the issues that occurred by a providing them a platform to engage and recognize each other.

Pros

Integration was an easy process. The ability to have multiple programs is great so that you can offer a variety of ways for employees to interact. The product is easy to use from an admin’s perspective as well as an end user. The options for awards is ever growing and there is literally something for everyone. The ability to offer charities is a huge plus since it allows employees to feel like they are making a difference. Another option that is great is the ability to have local businesses offered as rewards. A lot of employees like to help build their communities and this is a great way.

Cons

Being able to see approvals and denials as the leader would be nice. The ability to look back and review is always helpful. The reporting functionality had gotten more robust but there are still a few abilities that would be nice.

nice award option for both employees and employers

i have been using Awardco for 2 years now and there is so many options available.

Pros

the fact that managment cant enter the Awardco and the ease of use and not having to wait for bonus on checks.

Cons

there is nothing that i dislike about award co

Love the products and Service

I love it never had any issues with the service

Pros

Easy to use and reward employees. Helps create a fund and inviting work environment.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the product nor service you provide.

appreciation

Pros

easy to use, no issue's. A great to recognize an employee.

Cons

I never had any issue's with this software or the site.

Good Job awardco

Overal Awardco has been great!

Pros

I enjoy the visa gift card feature which allows either digital or physical card. Which makes it easy to gift to friends and family.

Cons

The integration into our platform has been a daunting task.

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with...

Pros

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate...

Cons

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Pros

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

Cons

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

Great addition to the company!

Overall we really like Awardco and it has been a good addition to the business! It's nice to have a way to encourage and reward our employees. I also like that people can give recognition even without points/money attached. That is a great option for employees that don't have their own budget to recognize others. We also use it to give service awards, Christmas gifts, etc. which is very convenient! Lastly, our customer service with Awardco is always great. We have account reps we speak with regularly and are always available to help with whatever we need.

Pros

I love the ease of using the platform! It's very user friendly both as a user and an admin. This is key since employees won't use it if it's too complicated or hard to figure out. I also love the product offerings! Since it's linked to Amazon employees can get just about anything. We also recently added the Swag store and have been loving that too! It's really nice to be able to use Awardco for that and not a third party apparel company.

Cons

Our reoccurring complaint is we wish there was a way for employees to use a credit card to pay the difference on items they want, instead of having to wait for more points to be awarded. Often our employees hoard points because they are saving for something specific and might only be a few points away. We know enabling gift cards could be a work around, but that comes with tax implications we don't want to deal with. I do also wish the reporting on the admin side was a little more robust - it works for us because we have a smaller organization so it's easy for me to still look at a list of all employee data if I'm looking for information not provided in a report, but that would be more challenging with a bigger company.

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Reward system that motivates

There are different types of reward motivation: eg, carrot and stick reward - if you do this you will get a reward vs random unanticipated rewards after the fact. Awardco is the latter, which is more healthy and doesn't have the side effects the carrot and stick method has. So our Awardco experience has been very helpful in creating a healthy motivational environment.

Pros

Awardco Recognitions is a very easy and impactful way to reward people in our organization for doing a great job or going above and beyond. People feel appreciated and are more likely to work harder/smarter or tackle a difficult challenge knowing they may get awarded awardco points, which can be renewed for gift cards or a myriad of items.

Cons

The budgets for awards are setup in silos. So each manager has a budget of awards for her/his team. However, if a manager wants to give a recognition to someone outside their department, the award still comes out of their budget and reduces the amount for their own team. It would be nice if there were a budget for cross-team awards or even manager-to-manager awards. The other thing is managers give awards to their subordinates but the only person that can give to the leadership team is the CEO, who is too busy to do it. So a structure that supports leaders giving recognition to other leaders would be helpful.

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to...

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Awardco - you are my sunshine

ease of implementation - once the right key internal decision makers are identified and were a part of the project team to make those look and feel decisions, the kick-off to sandbox, to testing, to Prod/Live was seamless

Pros

Amazon shopping interface with the redemption of points, makes for a very rich and trendy service award UX

Cons

The reporting capability from the seat of the admin could be more robust

Great Employee Apprciation Tool

Pros

I work from home in a call center and all of my employees are at home, too. We hire across the United States, so I may never get to meet my people in person. Awardco helps bridge that gap. It's a great tool to send daily/weekly/monthly recognition to show your people from afar that you care. Also, my boss has the ability to do that same for me in my role. It's easy to use and I love that it's connected to Amazon as there is a fulfillment center right down the street from me. Shipping is quick and if there is an issue, the customer service team is on top of it.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be more efficient. I wish that there were options to set notifications when someone hasn't been recognized in a while. You could set your own threshold like 1 week or 1 month so that you can easily log in and acknowledge the employee.

Easy implementation, easy to use, makes everyone happy!

Awardco enabled us to combine birthday, anniversary, non-monetary, and monetary recognition in one package - with reports available and excellent rewards options for employees! The implementation of Awardco was the easiest our HR team has ever experienced. It's a product that makes management, administrators, and employees happy! That's rare!!

Pros

Extremely easy to use, integration with Outlook for notifications, easy to customize and always modern customization options, responsive support, similar in many ways to social media platforms with which employees are already familiar, excellent points redemption options (Amazon integration)

Cons

Funding budgets is not as straightforward as the rest of the platform

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

I love AWARDCO!

I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Pros

I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Cons

The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

Awardco

I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

We love Awardco!

The Awardco team has all been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Our employees love the fact that they can use their points to purchase gift cards and get items directly from Amazon. Our supervisors/managers like being able to publicly recognize their employees any time they want, even if its without awarding points.

Pros

We love the redemption options. There are so many more options than the last program we offered.

Cons

There aren't a lot of options in the company store (that you don't have to pay to have), and the options they do have are a bit on the spendy side for our employees.

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

All in one Platform

My overall experience is fantastic with Awardco. It's great to use.

Pros

As Awardco is directly connected to amazon so i can buy anything that i need from anywhere. It is easy to use and fast. This is amazing service for any companies that want to keep their employees enganged. It works in a timely manner that i love most.

Cons

I didn’t find any issue that bored me but navigation Between categories should be more smooth.