All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Awardco Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

It is so easy to use and fun to look at all the different items. There are tons to pick from and great prices.

MarkAndrew R.

Read the full review
I used the software for an Employee Recognition Award. I liked that I was able to choose a product or products that suited my interest instead of being given a plaque.

Lora C.

Read the full review
I love this software very much I’m so glad I work at an organization that uses this it’s very convenient and reliable works perfectly every time I use it.

Candace R.

Read the full review

Cons

Overall I have used the website a total of 4 times and not once have I had a problem.

Monique J.

Read the full review
The only downside is to be able to use the points by itself, without being able to complete the purchase by adding another payment.

Tarcisio M.

Read the full review
But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program.

Amanda N.

Read the full review

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Pros

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Cons

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Pros

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

Cons

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

Awardco is an wonderful software addition for our employees

It is a great way to ensure our employees have the items they need for their home office as well as a fantastic award system.

Pros

Love the ability to award employee for their hard work through Awardco

Cons

No Cons, it works great and has truly been a valuable way to recognize our employees

Terrible product

Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which...

Pros

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

Cons

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

Better than the alternative

I have had nothing but a great experience!

Pros

I really like that the dollar to dollar conversion is practically even. If I get a dollar amount rewarded to me, I can redeem something that is equal to the literal dollar amount, instead of having it be double like most award systems. that is so great to me!

Cons

There's not quite the variety on here that there is on amazon, but I can get a gift card, so that is super nice!

Loved by all levels of staff

We all LOVE Awardco!

Pros

You can use it to give kudos to employees, and you can also use it to send points to employees who can spend them on Amazon. I like that there is an app. You can view a feed of the compliments and even set up email alerts for all compliments or compliments just for your team/part of the organization. I have never heard any negative feedback from agents- only that they want more points! The compliments are also tagged under specific categories, which is great for tracking and reporting.

Cons

Search functions on the app do not have a back button while shopping and redeeming points.

Great Employee Apprciation Tool

Pros

I work from home in a call center and all of my employees are at home, too. We hire across the United States, so I may never get to meet my people in person. Awardco helps bridge that gap. It's a great tool to send daily/weekly/monthly recognition to show your people from afar that you care. Also, my boss has the ability to do that same for me in my role. It's easy to use and I love that it's connected to Amazon as there is a fulfillment center right down the street from me. Shipping is quick and if there is an issue, the customer service team is on top of it.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be more efficient. I wish that there were options to set notifications when someone hasn't been recognized in a while. You could set your own threshold like 1 week or 1 month so that you can easily log in and acknowledge the employee.

Our employees love Awardco!

My experience with Awardco has been positive. I was given the Awardco administering duties in January this year, I was clueless and felt very overwhelmed because I had only been a employee user before that so I only knew how to spend points. The process of adding and removing employees is not that difficult and they have templates for everything you need to do so pretty much fool proof. However, our reps have gone above and beyond to walk me through things when I have problems. I also like that I do not have to wait very long for them to get back to me.

Pros

Product is easy for the employees to use and access, so I am not bombarded with phone calls on how to use or access the portal.

Cons

The particular template formats sometimes give me trouble but it is user friendly so you will know why it is erroring out so that your able to correct and try again to upload to the bulk recognitions.

6/5 Stars!

Pros

It's easy to use and you receive your rewards immediately! No waiting.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with Awardco at all!

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with...

Pros

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate...

Cons

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to...

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Reward system that motivates

There are different types of reward motivation: eg, carrot and stick reward - if you do this you will get a reward vs random unanticipated rewards after the fact. Awardco is the latter, which is more healthy and doesn't have the side effects the carrot and stick method has. So our Awardco experience has been very helpful in creating a healthy motivational environment.

Pros

Awardco Recognitions is a very easy and impactful way to reward people in our organization for doing a great job or going above and beyond. People feel appreciated and are more likely to work harder/smarter or tackle a difficult challenge knowing they may get awarded awardco points, which can be renewed for gift cards or a myriad of items.

Cons

The budgets for awards are setup in silos. So each manager has a budget of awards for her/his team. However, if a manager wants to give a recognition to someone outside their department, the award still comes out of their budget and reduces the amount for their own team. It would be nice if there were a budget for cross-team awards or even manager-to-manager awards. The other thing is managers give awards to their subordinates but the only person that can give to the leadership team is the CEO, who is too busy to do it. So a structure that supports leaders giving recognition to other leaders would be helpful.

I love AWARDCO!

I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Pros

I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Cons

The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

Awardco

I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

Convenient way to recognize and reward, awesome value

Awardco has really impressed me so far, and I know other employees feel the same way. It is very easy and convenient for leadership to recognize their employees when warranted. I think the ease and quickness will pursuade more managers to recogonze their employees hard work more often. Thank you for an awesome product!

Pros

I love how easy it was to spend my points... I also love the fact that you can order multiple things and at different times, rather than having to spend the entire amount all at once and/or losing out on some of the points. I felt like I truly was able to utilize spending my points to their fullest value.

Cons

At first, I thought the only items you could choose were the ones "suggested" in the categories on the home page. It was through another co-worker and trial and error discovering you can still choose from thousands of options by utilizing the "search" function. It would be nice to be able to pay the difference for an item(s) that is just a little over your available spending points. There were a few things that were only like 1 or 2 points over my spending availability. If there was an option to just input your debit/credit card to pay for the difference right then that would be even better!

LOVE Awardco!

Overall it has been great, orders arrive quickly, customer service is excellent and I hope to continue using it.

Pros

I love Awardco, it is very easy to use. I have had contact a couple of times with customer service and they are very helpful and prompt.

Cons

I wish there were more details about the specific products

Awardco is a game changer!

Using Awardco has been so beneficial to our organization in several ways. Scaling, modernizing and automating our recognition program has truly been a game changer.

Pros

I appreciate the automation and flexibility Awardco provides to our organization.

Cons

I haven't found anything so far that hasn't been helpful.

A trip to the virtual treasure box!

Pros

The user friendly software is quick and efficient! I log onto the site with just a few keystrokes, quickly access the menu to choose from, make my selection and just like that my order is complete!

Cons

I did not have any Cons when using this software.

A worry-free employee recognition program

Awardco has been amazing! If I have any issues or concerns, they are there to help me right away. I have been extremely impressed with their quality of customer service.

Pros

The integration process for so easy. I sent our logo, a memo that would be sent to employees receiving recognition, an excel list of recipients with their recognition information, a few forms, and everything was set up and ready to go!

Cons

The employee and their supervisor would receive an email about the recognition, but I wanted the president and HR manager to be copied as well. There was a limit on the number of people that could be included.

Excellent Program

Pros

I use Awardco to recognize another co worker or manager for their exceptional service. I also get awarded Awardco point where I can spend on Amazon. We all love to shop and this program gives me the fun to do that.

Cons

In order to return an item to Amazon you have to make the request through an email there is no order number that you can use to return directly to amazon.

Awardco Review

There are definitely some improvements that should be implemented with the viewing process. However, overall I am satisfied with the Awardco experience.

Pros

I like the products available for redemption.

Cons

I don't like how the products are listed for viewing.

Wonderful incentive program

My company did a beta test of this software, and I have my fingers crossed it'll be here to stay soon! I'm not someone who likes physical gifts unless they're thoughtful, and this is one way to guarantee that. What better way to ensure someone likes and appreciates a gift than to let the person pick out the gifts themselves? It's genius and highly effective for motivating and rewarding employees!

Pros

I loved being recognized by my supervisor or coworkers. It was a great way to encourage one another publicly but without an awkward experience in front of an in-person crowd. And I really appreciated being able to pick out my own gifts. I could choose to get several smaller items or save up for a bigger item with my points earned.

Cons

My only suggestions for improvement would be allowing users to be able to delete their own comments, use control-enter to create a new line in a comment, and add emoji expressions in response to other people's comments.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.