Awardco Logo
Awardco

Rewards & recognition platform to drive employee engagement

visit website

Awardco Reviews - Page 2

1,864 reviews

We love Awardco!

The Awardco team has all been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Our employees love the fact that they can use their points to purchase gift cards and get items directly from Amazon. Our supervisors/managers like being able to publicly recognize their employees any time they want, even if its without awarding points.

Pros

We love the redemption options. There are so many more options than the last program we offered.

Cons

There aren't a lot of options in the company store (that you don't have to pay to have), and the options they do have are a bit on the spendy side for our employees.

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Cons

There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day.

Awardco

I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

All in one Platform

My overall experience is fantastic with Awardco. It's great to use.

Pros

As Awardco is directly connected to amazon so i can buy anything that i need from anywhere. It is easy to use and fast. This is amazing service for any companies that want to keep their employees enganged. It works in a timely manner that i love most.

Cons

I didn’t find any issue that bored me but navigation Between categories should be more smooth.

Rewardco Review

I have enjoyed using Rewardco over the past few years. It helps me to do what is needed to get the points. And I have always be able to find what I want to spend it on from the choices offered by Rewardco. This is a great way for the company to provide the employees with a monthly bonus program.

Pros

This is the only bonus that I have received that is a one for one bonus. Before Awardco we would get $30 for exercising during the month. Taxes were cut from that $30 which would cost us almost 1/2 of it. But with Rewardco we get 40 points. That is not reduced so we get $40 to spend however we wish to spend it. Who would ever complain about that.

Cons

I cannot think of 1 thing that I do not like about Rewardco.

Easy to implement, Easy to use

Great experience - the weekly check-ins during implementation were key! We were able to get the system built and ready to go live quickly and seamlessly!

Pros

Takes the burden off of a small team to manage the ongoing recognitions that greatly impact engagement and retention.

Cons

Integration was fairly seamless, unfortunately we had a bit of a issue when we went "live".

I am a happy user of this progam that my company has decided to utilize

The business issue it solves for my company is that it allows us to recognize people that work remotely and on-site the same way. It is fair for all. It is easier for people to reward people and everyone can use it

Pros

I love the ease of use that it provides. It's straightforward.

Cons

Product descriptions of the awards. We get to shop from Amazon, but we can only choose the product and read the description. It does not show reviews or ratings of the product, nor show similar items to the one chosen. So I have to open up a different window to look it up

Awardco review

I've had a great experience with Awardco so far. It's primarily easy to use and it really helps when you know what product you're looking for.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and it's also easy to select the product you want and add it to the cart.

Cons

If you don't know what you're looking for, it can become a challenge to search the product you want to add to your cart.

Simple, Fast and Meaningful

I love our Work Anniversaries are noted and celebrated through this automatic system. No one is left out and everyone can see the longevity we have across all departments.

Pros

This is such an easy way to send out that Atta-Boy to whomever is a star for you. So simple to use and even great for sending a thank you message to multiple people at one time.

Cons

When doing a recognition that involves awarding points, I would like to see how many points I still have available to give before I write the entire review....

Early Stages OHM Review

The overall experience has been incredibly positive. The software itself has worked with limited to no errors. The implementation team was incredibly helpful and willing to accommodate all our needs. Our current client success manager provides excellent service.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of adding our own deliverables, the functionality of the reporting, and the simplicity of the user interface.

Cons

The inability to integrate with our company intranet software IGLOO.

A must have rewards program!

Since using the Awardco platform, I have found it to be a great way to recognize and reward my team of employees for all their hard work and exceptional achievements.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and navigate. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I can't say there is really anything that I like least about this software. Again, I find it very easy to use.

Our employees love Awardco!

My experience with Awardco has been positive. I was given the Awardco administering duties in January this year, I was clueless and felt very overwhelmed because I had only been a employee user before that so I only knew how to spend points. The process of adding and removing employees is not that difficult and they have templates for everything you need to do so pretty much fool proof. However, our reps have gone above and beyond to walk me through things when I have problems. I also like that I do not have to wait very long for them to get back to me.

Pros

Product is easy for the employees to use and access, so I am not bombarded with phone calls on how to use or access the portal.

Cons

The particular template formats sometimes give me trouble but it is user friendly so you will know why it is erroring out so that your able to correct and try again to upload to the bulk recognitions.

Better than the alternative

I have had nothing but a great experience!

Pros

I really like that the dollar to dollar conversion is practically even. If I get a dollar amount rewarded to me, I can redeem something that is equal to the literal dollar amount, instead of having it be double like most award systems. that is so great to me!

Cons

There's not quite the variety on here that there is on amazon, but I can get a gift card, so that is super nice!

Highly recommend! My employee's love it!

Awesome Customer service, they respond to me at once and go out of their way to help. I never have to wait to talk to someone. They have a support line for employees to call and inquire about their accounts, orders and points. It is great we can order directly from Amazon! I highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I love the fact that employees can purchase anything off of AMAZON directly from app/software! Hundreds of gift card options to every major retailer and restaurant. Employees can use points to buy Visa Pre-paid gift cards. I like that employees can make comments and add emoji's to recognitions given.

Cons

Not much.. a few minor things... that wasn't enough to affect my purchase.... Would like them to be able to recognize and give points to an entire team at once without having to add each name separately. But I know they are working on this! It would be nice if they could add the app to I-tunes or Google play rather than having to download it from the website. Other than that, it is awesome!

Convenient way to recognize and reward, awesome value

Awardco has really impressed me so far, and I know other employees feel the same way. It is very easy and convenient for leadership to recognize their employees when warranted. I think the ease and quickness will pursuade more managers to recogonze their employees hard work more often. Thank you for an awesome product!

Pros

I love how easy it was to spend my points... I also love the fact that you can order multiple things and at different times, rather than having to spend the entire amount all at once and/or losing out on some of the points. I felt like I truly was able to utilize spending my points to their fullest value.

Cons

At first, I thought the only items you could choose were the ones "suggested" in the categories on the home page. It was through another co-worker and trial and error discovering you can still choose from thousands of options by utilizing the "search" function. It would be nice to be able to pay the difference for an item(s) that is just a little over your available spending points. There were a few things that were only like 1 or 2 points over my spending availability. If there was an option to just input your debit/credit card to pay for the difference right then that would be even better!

Amazing from the beginning thru implementation!

The platform and the team are amazing. I first me with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was great! He was patient, answered all of my questions, and even did a second review of the platform for my HR team. He was a great sales person. Persistent but not pushy. My implementation team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was extremely organized, great follow through and kept us on track. Lastly, it's not over once you are done with implementation. There was a transition meeting where I was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who I am confident is familiar with our specific needs. The platform is affordable, user friendly, and has the ability for employees to choose from a number of awards including the Amazon platform. As an admim, it is also very easy to use. Highly recommend.

Pros

It is an affordable platform that is easy to implement and is user friendly for end users and admin.

Cons

The ONLY feature is that recognition cannot be focused to a specific team or group of people. Small in the scheme of things.

Awardco is a game changer!

Using Awardco has been so beneficial to our organization in several ways. Scaling, modernizing and automating our recognition program has truly been a game changer.

Pros

I appreciate the automation and flexibility Awardco provides to our organization.

Cons

I haven't found anything so far that hasn't been helpful.

LOVE Awardco!

Overall it has been great, orders arrive quickly, customer service is excellent and I hope to continue using it.

Pros

I love Awardco, it is very easy to use. I have had contact a couple of times with customer service and they are very helpful and prompt.

Cons

I wish there were more details about the specific products

A trip to the virtual treasure box!

Pros

The user friendly software is quick and efficient! I log onto the site with just a few keystrokes, quickly access the menu to choose from, make my selection and just like that my order is complete!

Cons

I did not have any Cons when using this software.

A worry-free employee recognition program

Awardco has been amazing! If I have any issues or concerns, they are there to help me right away. I have been extremely impressed with their quality of customer service.

Pros

The integration process for so easy. I sent our logo, a memo that would be sent to employees receiving recognition, an excel list of recipients with their recognition information, a few forms, and everything was set up and ready to go!

Cons

The employee and their supervisor would receive an email about the recognition, but I wanted the president and HR manager to be copied as well. There was a limit on the number of people that could be included.

VUH Awardco Review

I have no problems with awardco. It is very friendly for me to navigate, and the products are sent expeditiously without any damages reported so far.

Pros

it is very easy to use and navigate and i like most of the products available, especially the gift cards!!

Cons

I do not have any cons, except that the software always have room for any changes to keep up with todays technology. this can apply to any business and/or organization

nice award option for both employees and employers

i have been using Awardco for 2 years now and there is so many options available.

Pros

the fact that managment cant enter the Awardco and the ease of use and not having to wait for bonus on checks.

Cons

there is nothing that i dislike about award co

A Positive and real way to improve morale and performance in the workplace.

Awardco is an easy and practical method of providing meaningful recognition of Top Performers. I enjoy hearing the stories of the people that are recognized and understanding their contributions to the companies success. This is a highly useful piece of software that I highly recommend for any company struggling with retention, worker morale, or other intangible issues effecting performance.

Pros

I have used Awardco as a Lead in a production environment for around 2 years. I liked the fact that I had a way to make meaningful influence on the morale of my crew by pointing out top performers. The platforms can broadcast your recognition so that top performers are highlighted across the company giving them valuable exposure that can help influence raises, promotions and increased role resposibility.

Cons

We use many workers from temporary staffing agencies. These people are not necessarily plugged in to the Awardco program. This makes recognition of these valuable contributors difficult.

Wonderful incentive program

My company did a beta test of this software, and I have my fingers crossed it'll be here to stay soon! I'm not someone who likes physical gifts unless they're thoughtful, and this is one way to guarantee that. What better way to ensure someone likes and appreciates a gift than to let the person pick out the gifts themselves? It's genius and highly effective for motivating and rewarding employees!

Pros

I loved being recognized by my supervisor or coworkers. It was a great way to encourage one another publicly but without an awkward experience in front of an in-person crowd. And I really appreciated being able to pick out my own gifts. I could choose to get several smaller items or save up for a bigger item with my points earned.

Cons

My only suggestions for improvement would be allowing users to be able to delete their own comments, use control-enter to create a new line in a comment, and add emoji expressions in response to other people's comments.

Awardco Employee Recognition

Excellent.

Pros

It took a little while to figure out how to use this software. I figured out on my own that I could put a specific item in and hit search. Once I used it several times, it was easier to navigate. I like how easy it is with using points from work and the products come really fast.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can only get to the site through my e-mail at work stating that I have rewards. Maybe you can get there without going through work but I have not been able to do that. If there is a way to do that, it would be helpful if you could state that on the awards page.