Awardco Logo
Awardco

Rewards & recognition platform to drive employee engagement

visit website

Awardco Reviews - Page 4

1,864 reviews

Thanks Awardco

Pros

The availability of Customer Service, Thanks!

Cons

Difficulty understanding what all the service are provided

Great Product!

Awardco is a great reward program for businesses and employees. This system allows for a variety of rewards for hard work. Employees are more likely to participate in company programs when they feel they are working toward something they want.

Pros

Awardco is a great product in allowing users to choose their reward(s) versus some ordinary product they may or may not like. The use of this system also allow for a variety of choices which isn’t necessarily used in other places. People want variety.

Cons

The only con I can say this system has is a fee associated with the visa reward card should you opt for a physical card instead of an e card. People should have full access to their funds without feeling like they are giving it up.

AWARD APPRECIATED

GENERALLY SATISFIED

Pros

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ARE VERY NICE AND USEFUL

Cons

NOT EASY TO USE SOME REWARDS WILL NOT LOAD

Terrible product

Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which...

Pros

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

Cons

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

Awardco is an wonderful software addition for our employees

It is a great way to ensure our employees have the items they need for their home office as well as a fantastic award system.

Pros

Love the ability to award employee for their hard work through Awardco

Cons

No Cons, it works great and has truly been a valuable way to recognize our employees

Awardco

My experience has been great. I have never had any issues and when I order things it gets here in ample time.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and you can find what you are looking for in a matter of seconds usually.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Great Award For Employees Website

It was great i still use it like to get rewarded its like a software my previous provider had.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of the website and the way you get emailed after purchasing something.

Cons

Some gifts could not be found again when trying to purchase or buy again.

Awesome Incentive

It is easy to use and the rewards as well as recognition are imperative to our employees.

Pros

Being able to recognize people and how it relates to our core values is critical

Cons

I wish it had more dining and entertainment options but I know it can't have everything.

Awardco - Easy, Fast Recognition

I really appreciate the ability to give feedback or fist bump to my co-workers - in a public way - and also attach a "gift" if I want. This is not something that we've been able to do before so that everyone can see the recognition.

Pros

Awardco allows me to recognize not just the people on my team, but also anyone else in the company - to say "thank you" or congratulate or highlight a job well done. Our company also uses it to announce yearly job anniversaries. It's easy to use - no frills - very straightforward. The simplicity of the program and the user interface, I believe, makes it more likely that people will use it to recognize co-workers more often.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to customize the splash screen, after logging in, to show examples of real feedback submitted by people in our company that scrolls across the screen. Would also like the ability to have pop-ups or reminder email periodically - as a reminder to "Awardco your co-workers!" or some such verbiage. Something the company can customize - to remind us that Awardco is available and is a good way to recognize someone. We get so busy sometimes that we forget to do that.

***** 5 stars!

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to communicate within the company.

Cons

I did not have any issues always worked for me

Am Satisfied with Awardco

Excellent so far.

Pros

The ease with which I could shop and get my work benefits without using my bank cards. That is safety for me. I could easily send food coupon to my daughter in school.

Cons

Sometimes items are a little more expensive.

Very great system to connect teammates

Pros

It is great to have the ability to connect associates to management in a real-time setting. Rather than having specific time based recognition, being able to give a shout out to a special circumstance is always something to look forward to.

Cons

I have not seen an option to submit recognition anonymously. I get stage fright sometimes and might not want my name everywhere.

Good Job awardco

Overal Awardco has been great!

Pros

I enjoy the visa gift card feature which allows either digital or physical card. Which makes it easy to gift to friends and family.

Cons

The integration into our platform has been a daunting task.

First recognition platform at our company

Pros

The software was very customizable, and easy to set up. It's easy to navigate as well. If anything ever needs to be fixed / changed, I just reach out to our day to day specialist and she updates it right away for us! We have to manually upload the weekly file feeds to Awardco, and it's still a pretty simple process for me to do and takes only a few minutes.

Cons

There have been a few instances where a new hire's email wasn't added into their profile (my mistake on the weekly files), and they didn't get their new hire award points. The process to manually add points to employees profiles is a bit difficult, but our day to day specialist is happy to make the updates for us and gets them added right away for us.

The best employee rewards tool ever

Its amazing, I have told all my friends and families about Awardco, most of the time they don't believe that this is real, and that my company cares enough about the employees to do something as such. Ive had to log on at home many times just to show them how amazing this is.

Pros

"Like" would be an understatement. I love it all! I love that we can peer recognize, as well as see what our managers have to say that's good too!

Cons

I only wish i could track my shipments better when I redeem something

Great options and good value

Everything was simple, easy and useful.

Pros

I liked the number of choices . The products all had great value. There weren't any cheap items on the site. No matter what you chose (and I chose 4 things), all the items were very nice for the point I used. My wife still wears the heart shaped jewelry I ordered.

Cons

I wish there was a way to buy in to get more points. I needed 5 more points to get something I really wanted but I couldn't figure out how to pay up for more points.

A great user experience using Awardco!

With Awardco, we have realized the benefits of employee engagement and a sense of company-wide motivation/incentive to continue performing at a high quality level. It is a fantastic tool and well worth the investment!

Pros

The software is user friendly and intuitive to navigate. I like the "Feed" feature under the "Thank You" tab where employees get public recognition for their accomplishments, and you can set alerts to your specific department to see when awards are given. There is also a more than satisfactory amount of options for spending your award dollar balance.

Cons

I experienced slight confusion differentiating between the "Thank You" and "Nominate" tab. A different naming convention can be used for each tab or the content in each tab can be more distinctly identified.

Very Happy Customer

Pros

Product ease of use. Functionality is easy to navigate.

Cons

It could stand to add a visa card feature to apply awardco money on that would allow users to not have to make purchases they do not necessarily want

Positive Vibes

Pros

This product is easy to use and provides employees with tangible benefits for a positive workplace atmosphere.

Cons

I feel that grouping the eCards by type of service would make choosing rewards easier.

Awardco Experience

Rewards program is now automated with little to no maintenance. Spot recognitions are easy to add when needed.

Pros

Very easy to use and maintain. Easy to navigate and update as needed.

Cons

Nothing really. Software team has done a great job with existing program.

Awardco Feedback

Pros

Love the vast array of things you can use your awardco points for. And that it is still growing! Feedback from the team is awesome. Such a great approach where you can have a blanket way to everyone but then they can specify their wants. So cool!

Cons

It's all or nothing. If i have 50 awardco points but the concert ticket is 100 points, i cant use it to pay some of my ticket.

Awardco is a great!

Overall I think it is a great system, I just wish my work place would use it more.

Pros

I like how you can limit the search of products to the amount of points you have this narrows amount of products you have to search through. They used to have only certain categories of products but now you can type a category in yourself, and be more specific in the products you are interested in. So I like this change.

Cons

I don't like that when you limit the products to the amount of points you have some products more than your points still show so it's kind of like a teaser because they is something you can't choose anyways.

Great concept and execution

Easy to use.

Pros

The product options, quality, and ease of use.

Cons

Everything was very user friendly. I like the options of products and prices and the point s are very comparable to the value.

Super easy to use

Awardco is an awesome service that I am glad I get to use and I love how easy it is to use and redeem the awards.

Pros

I love this software because it's everything I need and everything I didn't know I needed right in front of me. It's super easy to use and very straight forward if i'm even not sure initially how to do what I am wanting.

Cons

There were things that I didn't like about it at first, but they were few and after submitting feedback it was fixed within a few days.

Marathon Oil Review

Great.

Pros

Easy to use, amazon platform, easy to report. Awardco team is great, very responsive.

Cons

dashboards are not intuitive, they do not provide very helpful information.