Awardco Logo
Awardco

Rewards & recognition platform to drive employee engagement

visit website

Awardco Reviews - Page 5

1,864 reviews

Great tool for employee recognition

Redeeming points is practically instantaneous which is a major improvement over a few years back.

Pros

I like how easy it is to redeem points for gift cards for places where I already shop (Amazon) and for services that I use (Hulu)

Cons

I can't think of much that I dislike about AwardCo. I would like the option to get a physical gift card, but as I understand it, that is controlled by my employer.

Great features with easy use.

Awardco is a great option to recognize employees.

Pros

Product is easy to use, a lot of options.

Cons

Options aren't always in our region. Choices to use points are in a different state.

Awardco

Mostly great

Pros

promptness of receipt of goods. Ease of ordering.

Cons

I am not able to use points awarded because of catagory it is in. I have 47 pts awarded but not available. Both items there I have already orders. It is like being given a check not signed. I have ordered 2 food gift cards for gifts, and cannot print them.

I LOVE Awardco!

Pros

Very easy to use and I love how it shows detailed items. A lot to choose from when cashing out your rewards dollars.

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Such a great software!

Absolutely Fantastic - The Best

Overall experience is great - I use it primarily to purchase Christmas gifts and it works out great.

Pros

I absolutely love Awardco. The Customer Service / Support personnel that I've interacted with via the Live Chat have been wonderful - very professional, courteous, quickly available, and always answer my questions. The selection of items is pretty good, definitely useful for my purposes (Christmas gifts).

Cons

Sometimes items are on Amazon that don't show up in the Awardco portal, but when that happens I can wait for it to show up or purchase gift cards so that is an acceptable workaround. Also past history of orders drops off after a certain point, it'd be nice to be able to see full history, but that is pretty minor.

Awesome stuff

I enjoy using the software, fast , easy, overal system is great

Pros

the availability of items that you can choose from

Cons

Havent had anything go wrong for me when i use the software

Excellent Rewards System

Pros

The easy Amazon shopping. Very convenient and easy to use.

Cons

The initial limitations, only being able to be used at Amazon, although now we have lots more options.

Awardco Review

Employees are taking a liking to Awardo because they have the option to purchases items from Amazon and not have to choose from a predetermined gift list. Also more varieties of gift cards available.

Pros

Awardco is user friendly. Very easy to navigate and self explanatory. Employees say it is a lot easier to work with and better items to purchase.

Cons

Currently, I personally don't see anything I don't like of the software.

awardco = good

Pros

starpoints are fun and good and are a nice way to acknowledge going above and beyond

Cons

not really sure I haven't experienced anything to complain about.

Awardco at AI

Great! I loved working with the team!

Pros

The capability to offer our Company store and peer recognition in one place

Cons

GIFs I think awardco should integrate giphy into the platform

Great platform

Pros

Great for letting people know that they are seen and appreciated.

Cons

I like the whole platform. Maybe add eBay as a shopping choice alongside Amazon.

Every company should be using Awardco for rewarding tenure!

Pros

I loved being rewarded for my tenure. Awardco's software allowed my organization to schedule awards on anniversaries and I was the proud recipient of such an award. Honestly, even though the awardco award was monetarily less than my quarterly bonus, it was more of a delight to receive! It showed me in some small way that the organization cares about my tenure, which is something I've NEVER felt before in my entire experience here. Keep it up!

Cons

I didn't like Awardco's search. There is no good way to browse for things you might be interested in. You have to know exactly what you want to search for. I ended up browsing on Amazon directly, then when I found something I wanted, I pasted in an abbreviated product description into awardco to find it. Although your search domain is pretty much anything sold by Amazon.com, it was not obvious at first why the points value was higher than the dollar amount found directly on Amazon. I later learned, that it is that way because it accounts for tax! Who knew? That could have been more transparent from the start.

Nice employee rewards software once you know what you want.

Overall, is best employee reward method we've had. Pretty easy to use, delivery is included and available products are great with great variety.

Pros

Basically anything available on AMAZON is available here using the reward credit from my company. Also, received the items selected quicker than the expected delivery and some of them were heavy items.

Cons

Browsing for items took getting used to. You have to know what you want and type it in, then everything available comes up. Couldn't figure out how to just browse around without first doing a generally search. Also didn't know how to use the small balance left over. Be nice to just donate it to some kind of charity or make a few things available for small amounts.

I absolutely love Awardco!

It's been nothing but the best.

Pros

Awardco is an amazing way to recognize employee's on a daily basis.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Awardco.

Excellent

None

Pros

Its Very Convenient And Do Not Take Long To Get Shipped To Me

Cons

I Have No Least Likes About It...Everything Was Wonderful

Awardco software is a key motivator

It is easy to use and administer

Pros

Visibility of awards, and ease of redeeming awards

Cons

not easy to find past redemptions, not readily available

Amazing Recognition Platform!

My experience has been extremely positive and as a Manager it has given me more opportunity to recognize my employees in a very positive way.

Pros

This platform is such a great place to give and get recognition! It has truly made a huge difference in how we do that as a company and the impact it has made on the employees has been extremely positive.

Cons

I have not found anything that I really don't like other than the products on Amazon are not always the same as if I were to order through my 'regular' Amazon.

sales

n/a

Pros

easy access to get into the system - i do not have anything else to say

Cons

too much information- i do not have to say this is it

My experience with AwardCo

My overall experience was great, I did not have any issue access the site, no glitches, or site crashes. I look forward to continue on with using the Awardco Site to purchase item with perci points.

Pros

I like that the site is easy to access and navigate threw. When you are ready to check out all you have to do is provide your email and confirm it for you orders to be submitted, the site is very simple for people to use.

Cons

I wish there was a little bit more items to choose from or maybe more variety of a certain item.

Great product!

It was easy to use and fun!

Pros

The software was easy to use. Very user friendly.

Cons

none

Award Co for employee recognition

Pros

It is a great tool to recognize employees and peers.

Cons

The options for spending points have expanded over the years which has been really nice. The only con I have heard has been regarding wanting to apply points toward something but paying for the rest out of pocket which is not an option for us. Overall, minimal concerns.

User friendly

Have had no issues at all. Always works smoothly for me.

Pros

How user friendly it is and the amount of things you can do within the different applications to make my job easier.

Cons

How each program has different ways to accomplish the same thing. It can be confusing when you have to remember which program you are in each time.

Awardco is well worth it

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy for anyone with even minor computer experience.

Cons

Using the software is fine. The only issues I have ever experienced were with the email you receive when your order has shipped. Depending on which company delivers the item, you cannot track the shipping through the link in the email.

Awardco is Awesome!!!

I can't tell you how much I have loved my experience with Awardco, but my point's balance can! As soon as I earn points, I am shopping in Awardco & all the items I have purchased are of amazing quality!

Pros

The best thing about Awardco is being able to earn points, and have access to multiple different ways to spend those points. As a first time user, I was blown away by all the options I had to spend my points! Having access to so many things, makes you want to strive to earn as many points as possible!

Cons

There's really not any cons as far as I can see, although, I would like to see peer-to-peer points recognition in the future, if that's not already a thing.

Nice clearn user interface to page through the website

I enjoy browsing through and checking it out for updates and new services/offers and see what other product to purchase have been added to the Amazon site.

Pros

The ability to purchase products through awarded points as recognized by peer workers.

Cons

Was not easy trying to find my Wishlist after saving items to it.