BeeBole Timesheet Reviews

4.65/5 (26 reviews)

Filippo Capurso

Straightforward but powerful time registration tool!

Reviewed 2018-11-19

I have found the tool very effective in creating monthly reports for team leads and finance. Also applying some post-processing (by means of a spreadsheet) is very easy thanks to all the metadata that can be added to time entries such as custom field values and groups.The SW is nicely structured in modules, and every screen is highly customizable depending on your needs and role in the organisation. The best thing by far is the support these guys are providing: even when hitting the limits of the tool on a given use case, the online chat is always the easiest way to get in touch with them and get support in a matter of a couple of hours tops!

Randall Hintz

Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours

Reviewed 2018-06-21

My company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.

Elena Benito

Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies

Reviewed 2017-01-18

I work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.Product itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.

Marty Enerson

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

Philip Neumann

Simple and Effective

Reviewed 2018-11-28

As an independent consultant that makes 100% of my income from time billed - BeeBole is the one of the most important tools I have for tracking projects and being able to bill clients effectively. Our clients appreciate the detail and like the fact that we can track different scopes of the same project and stay within estimated hours for these projects.BeeBole has just the right mix of comprehensive features and a simple direct interface that doesn't burden your time

Anonymous

This is closest to perfection time tracking software for our needs

Reviewed 2018-02-15

It helped me to reduce time spent in time sheetsIt's very flexible, powerful and highly customizable solution. It gives you endless possibilities and high granularity to cover almost all scenarios in time tracking. In last few years we have even seen solution evolving to address our feature requests. We were never let down and never seen any disruption in service. Technical support was always there to help us find the best way to structure and set up projects. And don't be fooled by the quick response time from support, no they are not bots or some 3rd world call center, they will dig straight to the core of the problem and if you are in luck you might witness awesomeness of Erlang hot code swap and things solving out in front of you in production.

Anonymous

Ease of use is a pleasure

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Very good. I get out of it what I need and it is simple to use.The fact that it is simply laid out and that you can 'import' and 'export' the functionality you need.

Karen Matelic

Great time management tool

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I would like to see and easier way to export the time data. I feel that over all people has been great in appears to fit our organizational Need.Great time management tool! I loved that we can pull reports by employee and order project.

James Holmes

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Monitoring of costs by client is invaluable.Searched long and hard (many months) for the right product, was delighted when I found Beebole: 1) Intuitive and easy to use 2) The UI is kept modern and simple in the right places, while retaining power and custimisation ability you need under the hood 3) Excellent reporting / export functions 4) First class support, very quick responses and available on email/chat I could not recommend this product more highly. It's a straighforward and often overlooked need for many businesses, however so many products get this so wrong. Beebole have nailed it.

Hasib Haidari

BeeBole has revolutionized our company's time-sheet process completely!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

BeeBole is so simple to use, easily customizable, and a great value for the money. For our small business, it gets everything we need done in an elegant and intelligent way.

Jorge Franzini

I utilize BeeBole on a daily basis and love its efficiency and how easy it is to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

The user interface and user experience are both well designed, which in turn makes the use of BeeBole extremely easy and straightforward. I also like that we can edit existing projects with relative ease . BeeBole provides a wealth of information that facilitates our communication and efficiency.

Teresa Lagerman

Excellent time-tracking for teams

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Simple, intuitive, highly customizable. Love that we can export PDFs with a breakdown for each project.

Beebole

Reviewed 2018-11-20

We moved to Beebole because we were managing time sheets in a spreadsheet, which is not very efficient and lacks an approval process. Beebole met our criteria as a cloud based time sheet system with Google SSO and budget. It's been easy to use and I really like the products flexibility to add/remove users and only pay for what we're using. Cloud Based Easy to use Google SSO Budget Friendly

Andrei Iancu

Good product for reasonable cost

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Easily track and approve hours; diverse functionality; accurate and reliable

Talib Hussain

Best timesheet software

Reviewed 2018-11-30

ease of use, friendly user interface, great customer support

Stefan Buxton

BeeBole team genuinely want to understand your business and your requirements

Reviewed 2016-02-18

Our team has been using BeeBole since November 2014 and I've been incredibly impressed by how well designed BeeBole is from a user perspective. I evaluated 24 timesheet packages before selecting BeeBole. Timesheets are an overhead to team members and it's a challenge ensuring they're completed accurately each week. BeeBole is the fastest and simplest timesheet system for users to input their time into and so time recording is easy. Once the data is in BeeBole it can be sliced and diced in dozens of ways and exported to Excel for additional analysis that really helped us to understand where our team members were being most productive and where they required additional support. The customisation possible for BeeBole is staggering, but the end user is always presented with a simple and responsive interface. In addition, BeeBole have some of the best support I've had the pleasure of dealing with when compared to dozens of cloud based app suppliers. Very fast email responses and telephone help from named BeeBole team members helped enormously with set up and ongoing enhancements. The BeeBole team genuinely want to understand your business and your requirements and ensure the solution is set up correctly for you. No more generic responses from a nameless support team. I would recommend BeeBole.

Sohail Shaikh

We have been using the product for the past few years and we haven't had any major issue.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

- Easy to configure and use. - Reports are great for analysis. - Intuitive user interface - We dont use it anything other than time recording and monthly reporting so it is hard to assess other advanced features that we dont use but overall the product is very good.

Maleka Adebayo

I am satisfied

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Convenience (Desktop & App) Simple (a caveman can work it out)This software is user friendly. I can simply customize reports and modify the homepage. The price was also a plus in my books.

Jean Thompson

BeeBole Timesheets

Reviewed 2018-11-20

We are calculating the total hours per project and using this for costing for further projects. Also tracking sick days and vacation days. its a great program. That you can get the timesheets in different programs and formats. You can set up your own projects.

Johan Reyes

Beebole 8 out of 10

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Generally easy to use and comprehensive (I believe because of its comprehensiveness, it requires many clicks to do something)

Janice Brewington

We really like this software.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Peace of mind!We can tailor it to fit our needs. The system makes it easy to enter our company and contract projects, sub protects, etc. Correcting errors is also easy.

Effective and Straightforward!

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Awesome!!!The user interface is very simple, straightforward and convenient. It is very easy to use but it doesn't compromise its features that helps many people big time!

Hasib Haidari

BeeBole made our company so much more efficient

Reviewed 2016-09-27

BeeBole has made our company so much more efficient, easy to manage, and open for growth. If you ever would like a recommendation for a timesheet tool, this is it!

Andrew Cammarata

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2016-10-11

BeeBole Timesheet is a great product. I have been using it happily for 4 years. And the customer service is really excellent.

Célio Mattos de Oliveira

Rating only

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-08-05