Best Money Moves Reviews

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Moves towards built Humans

Is indeed a very informative and helpful platform for majority of the people around the world . Awareness how to connect with my co- workers ,how to face crises while covid pandemic in order to solve and improve ones financial lives as well .

Pros

First of all is very easy to use for literate people around the world ,no any adds and very ultimate objective helping people to built up & gear up along best money moves .

Cons

As all of us know , that Quality is never ending Quest .

SG

Savannah G.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Great experience with Best Money Moves!

As the administrator for our account and a Best Money Moves participant, I have had a great experience with the platform over the past few years. The implementation process was made very easy and the customer service support has been great. Any questions that are asked are responded to quickly and we have never had an issue with the platform to-date.

Pros

Best Money Moves has provided our employees with a user-friendly and simple way to assist in tracking their budget and understanding their financial stressors. Our employees love the monthly contests and the ability to have access to so many important and up-to-date financial resources. We have continued to receive great feedback from our employee participants and constant support from the Best Money Moves customer service team.

Cons

I don't have any cons for Best Money Moves. Their platform is great!

Thank you for your kind words Savannah! I will make sure to pass it along to our internal teams and tell them to keep up the good work!

AD

Aubrey D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Digestible but content lacking

Mixed? I think if you have no money education or expertise, it can be a good launching point. But if you have an intermediate or better knowledge, other sources are better to consult.

Pros

Layout and usability are welcoming. Invites the user to try the software and explore the content.

Cons

The quality of the advice and strategies in articles are less than I would have expected. I don't expect as much from glancing at the titles now and don't investigate further than I have a few times.

Hi Aubrey - Thank You for your response. Glad to see the layout and usability are welcoming. Also - Thank You for the feedback on our content. While we have over 730 resources I will share this with the content team as we are always looking to develop content that reaches all levels of users

LC

Liz C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

AMAZING

I have been an avid user for over a year now and I am so glad this was offered to our company. It is extremely beneficial and I believe everyone should take advantage of it.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly and is a great tool for any employee. Users can obtain knowledge on many different subjects in order to better their financial status. From learning about your credit score to budgeting your paycheck, Best Money Moves really has it all.

Cons

Not applicable. I think this software is great!

Thank You for your review. Wonderful to hear of the ease of use and deep content. We will make sure to relay your feedback to our internal teams!

BR

Belinda R.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Articles

I found the articles related to topics that I read relating to retirement very useful. They answered several questions I had wanted to know about. There is a good variety of topics for every age group.

Pros

I enjoy the articles on various topics you have. Moving around in the different sections is very simple. This was a good source for retirement related questions I had.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Hi Belinda - Thank You for your review and kind words!

KC

Kristen C.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Kristen Cory

It has been a wonderful & useful experience.

Pros

All of the wonderful features, the contests & the amount of content.

Cons

I would like to see banking info. linked to help with the budget tool.

Hi Kristen - Thank You for your response. Happy to see our features, contest and deep content are helpful. Be on the lookout as we hope to launch our Bank Link feature shortly!

HC

Hanna C.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

User friendly, personal finance organizer & resource for educations related to finance

Great content, amazing customer support and sales team that take pride in their offering.

Pros

Very user friendly & consistently updating materials and functionality to stay ahead of the curve.

Cons

I wish there was a functionality which linked to a participant’s bank account, credit cards, etc. instead of manually updating those fields.

Thanks Hanna for your kind words. Please note that our Bank Link is coming soon!

MM

Morgan M.

Fantastic Resource!

Best Money Moves has increased my knowledge on how to best increase my personal savings!

Pros

I enjoy the array of articles related to financial well-being (credit, savings, debt, college savings, etc.). I also love the personalized budget tool, it's helped me and my husband stay on track financially!

Cons

I have not personally experienced any cons thus far :)

Thanks Morgan! Great to hear the content and budget tools are helpful.

TR

Tony R.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Timely & Useful Content Makes a Difference

Keep up the good work!

Pros

I have read and used many of the articles on retirement planning.

Cons

I would like to see more interactive features.

Great to see articles on retirement planning are beneficial!

LE

Lisa E.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Watch your $$$

Very Good.

Pros

I like the way the software keeps you mindful of current money topics and reminders to make good decisions with money that will change your future.

Cons

There is not a thing that I dislike. It is user friendly.

Hi Lisa - Thank You for your review and kind words. I will let our Content Team and Developers know they are doing a great job!

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Saoulo business

Depuis que j'utilise ce logiciel il me me Ko car il est simple dans son utilisation

Pros

La personnalisation des avantages qui combine la la finance personnelle des employés.

Cons

Parfois une complicité de fonctionnement des options ou transaction

Showing original review in French. See translation

SH

Sarah H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Thank you!

So far so good! I haven't had the chance to explore it for everything that it's worth, but I'm so glad it is offerd as a benefit from my employer!

Pros

I love the customizability of the software. The fact that I can add every little expense and every account that I have to keep track of my finances is so helpful!

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment that I would change.

Hi Sarah - Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad to see our budget tool is helping you!