Big Biller Reviews

Big Biller

Recruiting software that streamlines the recruitment process

Big Biller Success

Big Biller has made it much easier for us to track candidates and clients and the online access from a cell phone is great.

Pros

Big Biller was easy to set up. I was concerned about transferring data from our old outdated system but everything went smoothly. The system is easy to learn and to use.

Cons

When adding a note to the comment section a date should automatically be added as done in the activity section.

Well Thought Out

Over all well thought out in layout, style and design, but functionality is basic and somewhat limited.

Pros

The flexibility to position tiles within profiles makes keeping the information important to individual users easy to manage.

Cons

It sometimes feels as though the designers never performed the job functions of Recruitment. The Planner function is extremely frustrating in particular. It feels clunky and, to use an overused phrase, not intuitive. As a single example: there is a column for the user name. WHY?? it takes up space and as each individual user can ONLY SEE THEIR OWN PLANNER, ITS A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE. This function should be incorporated into admin views only. The users know who they are, we don't need to see our own names in our own planners.

Big biller Review

I was used to the old BB and the transition has been difficult for me. The old BB was easy for me to use, although the new BB has a lot of helpful features. I just need to learn how to do all this stuff. As an example, my hot lists are redundant, and need to get them cleaned up, merged etc so that I do not have so many and so forth. I TRIED to find out how to do that but not sure how...

Pros

They have added some features that are helpful when using other -such as Linkedin, etc, so that I can enter the info to BB. I am able to more easily take a resume from my email and get it into BB

Cons

So many features, so much to learn and it is difficult for me. Many updates and changes which are good of course, but not easy for me. I have not been in the training enough of course, and need to do more

Big Biller- glad we made the switch

We are able to track our jobs, candidate activity and pipeline more efficiently than ever. The ease of the site in setting up a job/ email templates/ emailing candidates and tracking activity is so simple. You can increase your activity and productivity. Customer support is outstanding. Personalized and prompt. They are always looking for improvements with the database to make it better and are interested in what tools their users need/want.

Pros

Easy to learn and incorporate into your daily routine to enable you to run a more efficient recruiting desk.

Cons

Drop down fields for industry codes and job titles do not seem as current or applicable as they should be

Tom's review

Very solid. Again. There are a lot of easy fixes they could do but I dont see it happening.

Pros

I like the mass email function. I like parsing resumes and digesting people from linkedin.

Cons

There is a lot of low hanging fruit that they could fix. They need to show the date you last updated the salary. When you look and see a salary you dont know how old it is.

Best value for applicant tracking

It is the go to source for running my business, the very center of it.

Pros

I would highly value this APS. There are many different ways, depending on preference, to organize, track and search for candidates. While there are a few deficiencies, for the most part the company is responsive to making changes and upgrading.

Cons

Taking notes within an activity is very limited, the notes box should expand much larger so that you can see what you are doing. I often take notes in a larger file the paste in the activity later on.

Solid software for full desk recruiters

Positive. I see no reason to consider another product.

Pros

Easy to use yet very functional. Configurable to your needs.

Cons

Some of the advanced features are not particularly intuitive to access.

Excellent product for my small search firm

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use. The flow and interface is very customizable, so we capture everything we need and can find information quickly. It is very reliable - never an outage. The support and training offered are some of the best aspects of this solution. The team at Top Echelon has been great to work with.

Cons

The reporting has continued to improve, but there are still a few reports and insights that I would love to see in the product. I also wish that a more robust gmail integration was possible.

Big Biller and Top Echelon review

Excellent technology. The Big Biller team is awesome and the training they provide is outstanding.

Pros

Easy to use and upload companies and candidates. The dashboard allows for an at-a-glance view for our overall business and as an individual view.

Cons

I like the software and really like the recent enhancements,

BigBiller and BrightHire

Very good overall experience. The company just needs to allow for more integration with their product.

Pros

Easy to use Great UI Easy to search and organize info

Cons

Does not integrate with other software very well Clunky email capability

Sole Proprietor

Pros

It is an excellent organizing tool for my recruiting process, but to be honest, I am an old school recruiter, so I don't rely on it exclusively for organizing my searches. It is convenient and relatively easy to use. Plus Top Echelon does a great job of improving the software and its functionality.

Cons

It can be a bit laborious at times, but that again is coming from a person, who is old school and really doesn't use the data analytics capabilities of the software. I'm guessing someone, who is interested in analyzing their data from their recruiting efforts, it would be very convenient tool and the extra effort needed for data entry wouldn't bother them as much.

Big Biller Review

Great product, easy to use

Pros

I like how easy it is for me to set up new users, see the user activity and manage my candidates.

Cons

The tag feature auto updating random tags into the system

RLWilson review

All is well especially after the updates and latest features.

Pros

Ease of use. Not complicated and always available.

Cons

I do nto feel all users optimize their experience

Take it from this user....

Overall experience, as noted above, has been good. I am a relatively new user. Frustrations can occur when we must rely on others within our organization using the system and functions correctly.

Pros

Being new to the recruiting industry and not totally comfortable with the introduction of new software I'm expected to use on a daily basis, I was pleasantly surprised to find how quickly I learned. The cards within the profiles are easy to understand, and the functions provided are spot-on. In addition, there are weekly Q&As, free webinars and monthly training events, as well as an active help desk and chat line. I can almost always quickly get the answers to my questions. All of this is helping me become a more productive recruiter.

Cons

There are definitely some features I would like to see added, and some redundancies with the current set-up that I feel can be eliminated. However, I am a franchisee, and, as such, am not the one paying for and making decisions on the account.

Excellent Value

It has been a pleasure to use the big biller software. It is user friendly and in many cases the user can make changes and/or additions to components enabling the user to adapt to individual use.

Pros

Totally connectivity of the software is great. If you have two tbs open and make a change in an item and go to the second tab the change is instantaneous

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Great value for your money

So far, I'm loving BigBiller.

Pros

I am in the process of starting with BigBiller. I used Avionte/Compas for the last few years, but they have a minimum user requirement (2) and I'm by myself. Before that I used Bullhorn. I had become increasingly dissatisfied with both Avionte and Bullhorn - aside from the price, they were both click heavy and offered poor support. I find Big Biller very intuitive, easy to use and the customer support people responsive.

Cons

The LinkedIn integration needs work - I use Recruiter Lite, and it often can't bring in either name or city.

Good For Price

Overall, it has been a great starter CRM for my solo business. Some of the search functions don't always work well when looking for a specific person, they don't show up.

Pros

I like the parsing in of resumes from LinkedIn!

Cons

I don't like that customer service is very slow getting back to me!

Big Biller is the best. Love it!!

We are in staffing and recruiting and, I can say Big Biller has made recruiting candidates much simpler. I highly recommend Big Biller to any staffing firm.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. Everything is online so I can access it anywhere. The technical support is A+++. They are fast and efficient. I love how Big Biller developers are constantly making changes and improvements to the software too.

Cons

Hard to say there are any flaws. It works perfect for our business.

good

Pros

Easy to use.. I like the cost. Good customer support.

Cons

Reports not greatest. Documenting notes sometimes is difficult.

Big Biller Review

We give the new BB software a thumps up for the following reasons: Great Job Top Echelon Team for a job well done. We can't wait to see what you do on the Network software.

Pros

We have customize our data sheet by moving the cards where you want them. We have eliminated any of the cards that we didn't use. We have create our own agency cards for things like Qualifying Questions and Job Order Questions You can enter a phone number and the software will find your candidate (The old system was not so good in this area) We have customize the pipeline by eliminating columns we didn't use. I am able to call , look at the resume, log and schedule activities from the pipeline without getting off the page. We are very impressed with how easy the new BB Software is to customize.

Cons

I like to see all the people in the pipe line the software defaults to active people. I have to click on see all records.

Easy To Use + Easy To Customize = Easy To Succeed!

It's great to know the same names and faces of the people who work with Big Biller. The service and ongoing training and commitment to continuous improvement are out of this world.

Pros

This software is incredibly user friendly. It's easy to customize and we were even able to add a card for all of our interviewing questions to help us streamline how we capture that information as we qualify candidates. For the times we need help or have a question - the customer service is absolutely above and beyond!!

Cons

I miss the candidate emails and am having to re-train myself to check the candidate inbox daily.

Excellent ATS !

My experience with Big Biller is excellent!! It's easy to use, very effective and the support is superb!!

Pros

I like its ease of use and flexibility the most. Some ATS's are too busy and complicated.

Cons

I would like a better email client - I still use Constant Contact for my weekly email campaigns. Big BIller's makes it difficult to put together pretty templates.

This reviewer only left a rating

Big Biller is a very impressive, forward designed product. In particular, the ability to run a search and then send an email to the entire screening level, is something that is priceless. Big Biller then updates every candidate record with the email, which is a terrific tool because nobody wants to be overexposed to their candidates. I also use the mail merge and mail template features a lot, and have...

Big Biller Software

Superior and exceptional experience

Pros

We have used every major software program in the industry. Big Biller is by far the best from functionality, productivity, ease of use and cost effective standpoints. The technical support is exceptional. They are constantly innovating and enhancing the product.

Cons

We have no cons to report in our use of Big Biller Software

Compared to Other Software in the Market

I do a lot of email marketing and being able to create customized templates, it has made me more productive.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. What makes this product effective is the team behind the scenes. I am not only buying the software, I am buying the support that Big Biller provides. They listen and respond. The past year or so they have implemented multiple upgrades to the software and continue to make it user friendly.

Cons

I can always find something wrong, but in this case, I like the product and the continuous upgrades that being made.