All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Big Biller

Recruiting software that streamlines the recruitment process

visit website

Big Biller Reviews

Best of both worlds: provides small firm a large search firm storefront with small company support

Pros

The ability to send candidates to my website so that they can look for a job is huge.

Cons

The parsing software can't read name and address information off of most PDF resumes.

Amazing Experience

Very good!

Pros

BB has helped us to organize our candidate's database. It is critical for us to have a system like BB as it enable us to keep track of our candidate's activity. It is very nice to be able to send emails and texts from BB, that is a feature we use a lot.

Cons

As stated above, the ability to maintain our candidate's pipeline is of paramount importance. In addition, the ability to send emails and texts from the system is very helpful.

Good product for the price point

Pros

1) Being able to tag accounts for notes 2) Ability to customize to meet our needs

Cons

It did not merge files as promised so we ended up with thousands of duplicate accounts

Great ATS

I have been using big biller for 8 years and compared to other ATS systems I think it it the best.

Pros

EASY TO USE, YOU CAN PARSE CANDIDATES AND SEARCH EAISLY. mass email in the system. I love the pipeline feature!

Cons

i REALLY CANT THINK OF ANYTHING OTHEN THEN MAYBE A ESIER WAY TO ADD NEW RESUEMS INTO THE SYSTEM

Maximum Productivity

Pros

Big Biller helps me keep track of my candidates and clients, and the next important step in my relationship with each person.

Cons

Reporting has been tough to figure out, need help with that.

From Medical Database to Big Biller....

Excellent...no complaints. I am new to Exec Recruiting but have worked with many CRMs. Very good. Customer support is excellent and I feel that they really do try to implement suggestions. The innovations and changes from this past year have been impressive. Fast development.

Pros

Web based...ease of use. Easy to understand. Fast refresh speeds. User intuitive. Detailed info.

Cons

Email integration for tracking and notes and completed history is a little cumbersome...too many steps to integrate.

Support

Pros

The people who work at Top Echelon is the core reason I continue to be a loyal customer of theirs. They are consistently responsive and provide the highest level of service.

Cons

The software is slow at times throughout the day. The activities are not always updated in real time.

Big Biller is the best Applicant Tracking System in the recruitment industry.

I am able to track responses of candidates, maintains my data.

Pros

It helps me to maintains clients as well as the candidates data, their, responses. Also I can send emails to number of candidates in one go. The best thing in this software is that we can set the stages for the candidates.

Cons

There is only one thing I dislikes about this software that sometimes the duplicate candidates are not detected due to new address and email of candidate while parsing the resume. This should be improve.

Great for easy additions, non-intuitive interface

Customer service is 5 out of 5 - you always hear back, and CSRs add helpful info No downtime, another 5 out of 5

Pros

Easy to add resumes Good to very Good automatic filing/Easy retrieval Reliable - if you send a resume it gets added or you know why not The power of the subtle tools, like mass-mailings, is great

Cons

Retrieval interface not reliable - finding resumes using keywords seemed hit and miss Retrieval interface not intuitive - step-by-step tutorial for effective use is required Is $70/mo expensive? Yes for a tiny organization

It's an 8/10

Pros

It's easy to use and doesn't take a lot for someone to get up and running on it.

Cons

It seems that whenever there is an update, when you copy and paste information into it, it gets all jumbled which removes the actual data and you can't get it back. That's a huge downfall.

Big Biller Review

Pros

A very comprehensive system. Built for and by recruiters. Technology driven. Fast and easy to navigate. Excellent ongoing training seminars. Customer support. Updates frequesnt.

Cons

Perhaps, an improvement on automated emails to database candidates on new jobs.

WE LOVE BIG BILLER!

We've been a customer of TE's Big Biller for many years and won't even consider changing. Our initial set up and transfer of data was seamless and we have found the tech support to be excellent every time. Great product with great people and great support!

Pros

ease of use, tech support, fair price

Cons

no "add-in" button for Macs

We love you back Jana! Thanks for the fabulous review!

Resource Recruiting software

Can't run my business without it. Helps me to store, retrieve, search and accomplish alot in a short amount of time.

Pros

Storage and organization abilities. Advertising reach globally.

Cons

Bit confusing at first as its vast. I use some of the capabilities and that's enough for me.

Great features for the price!

Pros

Very price competitive, many features and they are always looking to do improvements. Great customer support and very helpful webinars held weekly.

Cons

Do not like that I cannot have my contact info. automatically tagged or entered at the header of each resume with each candidate sent out.

Big Biller Review

I have used Big Biller since its conception and it meets my needs.

Pros

I use Big Biller primarily to keep my candidates in the "cloud"

Cons

The software has gotten to big for me. Takes too much of my time to try (unsuccessfully) to keep up with updates and changes.

Review for Big Biller

It has been tremendous - I've used it over 10 years.

Pros

The ease of use, the communication and support of the Big Biller team, and the added features they develop throughout the years.

Cons

Tag and codes will load inaccurate words

Great Recruiting Tool,

Its a great tool for applicant tracking and database management

Pros

How user friendly it is, thre reports you get and the analytic tools you are able to use

Cons

dont really have any issues with it the software dosent really have any part that I dont like

Streamline Process

We now have a streamline process to track our candidates. We can also track our own goals and metrics. We can produce reports to better help our Recruiters.

Pros

I love that we can track our clients and our candidates in one place. We are able to run reports and keep our data available for all of our users

Cons

I have some trouble with downloading reports. At times I have some issues. I log out and back in to resolve.

REview by Debbie

Not bad software, need more customer service numbers and support

Pros

Easy to find applicants, the screen does seem to appear clear and large.

Cons

How long it take to download a new candidate (resume) into data base

Big biller Experience

In general it is a good CRM product. I wish it would do duplicates better but it is a good system.

Pros

It handles our user group well and the information is good

Cons

we need to get everyone using it to be effective and there should be have to enter items

Many years on Big Biller

I've been working with Big Biller many years. Its easy to use and stable. Brought a team of recruiting partners onto BB several years ago because of its ease of use.

Pros

I work with 7 other recruiting partners with different levels of sophistication using software products. We had used other ATS products but Big Biller was the one that was the easiest to use and the group stuck with. It's stable, easy to access on-line and uncomplicated. There is also some degree of customization allowed.

Cons

Not as feature rich as other products. BB's own email has been somewhat problematic due to some servers kicking out email sent from Big Biller thinking it was spam. I now send all emails through outlook. The only problem is the outlook integration with BB is clunky. You have to manually hit a button for each email you send or want to attach to a record on BB.

Well designed, a few bumps

Big Biller is essential in managing our recruit leads, keeping an easily accessible database with seamless user to user viewing and management of recruits. The ability to create and archive recruit lists is really great when manual follow-ups aren't created, and it helps keep our team organized / focused.

Pros

I started using Big Biller with almost no training, but I found it very intuitive. Also, a lot of components seem pretty thought out, like they've implemented user feedback- I mostly really appreciate the interface when activities are logged, the one click ability to add the next activity is critical.

Cons

I wish quickview was available in screens outside if lists, especially in the planner window. Using the planner without having a side window for quick reflection of the recruit status means I have to constantly open additional tabs. I also think there should be a default drop-down option when logging activities and follow-ups.

Big Biller Review

Pros

Easy to train employees on. Simple and straight forward format. Custom fields are a great benefit.

Cons

Needs more reportable fields. Custom fields needs to be able to be exported to spreadsheets.

Get control of your recruiting day!!

I have better control of my day. I focus on what activities will give me the greatest return.

Pros

Ease of use. I can customize to fit my company's processes and systems. Customer service is top notch.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. There are times that I will find a feature or function I would like.....easy ..just send in a enhancement idea.

Good Product for the cost

Good experience and 5 years with Big Biller

Pros

Inexpensive and it performs as expected. Easy to get around- a few things can be clunky

Cons

It can be a little clunky at times, but once you know how to get around it is just fine.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.