Bizimply Logo

Bizimply

People & operations management for hospitality & retail.

Bizimply Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.62/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended. We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply.
Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.
Customer service is questionable. Very unhappy that you have deleted my account before the end date of the 15th November 2021.
The system does crash a little bit but the problems are quick to fix.
When things go wrong, it can be a complicated process to rectify them.

PW

Pawel W.

Operations Manager

Comprehensive.

Transcript

Pawel W.: My name is Pawel. I'm the Operations Manager. I would give Bizimply five stars. And for more...

EH

Elaine H.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Excellent system for managing labour

System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

NH

Neil H.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Great tool for labour tracking!

From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Pros

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

Cons

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

DE

Daniel E.

Retail, 201-500 employees

great ex.

great

Pros

clock in reports, ability to track info as a store

Cons

nothing to dislike works well with android and ios

JJ

Jennine J.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

You have cancelled my account before my paid date of the 15th Novemeber!!

Very unhappy atm

Pros

Schedule is very visual otherwise the rest of the software is rather dated compared to Breathe

AG

Amy G.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Bizimply Review

One of our main aims was to streamline our payroll process but I have found that this hasn't really happened. I still have to go and check all of the department's timecards as the managers miss quite a lot of the differences in the staff's clock in times to their scheduled hours. I have found the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] exceptional. He is always on hand and able to resolve any queries. I feel that there was not enough training provided on the software, to managers for creating schedules and getting the most from the reports and also from an admin / payroll perspective. I am aware that there are classes on Bizimply but feel that recorded videos don't suit everyone.

Pros

The integration with Brightpay to upload hours in one go.

Cons

I found integrating with Brightpay hard enough. It took numerous calls to Brightpay and Bizimply over two days to get it sorted.

GM

Gary M.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Oversight

I have found bizimply to be responsive to any queries and their cloud database of support is actually very very good, meaning you can generally get a better understanding of an issue without the need to speak with someone.

Pros

We currently operate 11 sites, Bizimply gives us a oversight of each arm of our business and help to keep a control on labour in particular.

Cons

A version for ipad (app) for building rotas out would be excellent . Doing this on a computer is super simple but some of our locations relay solely on iPad.

Hi Gary, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted you are enjoying your time with Bizimply. We have noted your suggestions and will relay it back to the product team!

SC

Simon C.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Fantastic System, Support and Implementation

Fantastic experience from initially enquiry, demonstration, trial/testing through to onboarding and implementation.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability, support and service.

Cons

Few tweaks to add in available overtime/cover shifts would be good.

Hi Simon, we really appreciate your review! We are overjoyed you are liking our Bizimply software! We will definitely take your comments onboard.

LD

Lauren D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Lauren's review

Happy with using the website

Pros

Easy way to see who is working on what days

Cons

Can be slow at times but easy to work around

gL

gavin L.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Great product

rostering and scheduling is now so simple with bizimply, and also clocking in/out is very good too

Pros

fast precise easy to use interface great form of mass communication

Cons

holiday allocation can be very complicated too convoluted

ll

louise l.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Very Useful

Pros

booking holidays is a lot easier instead of going to managers

Cons

nothing, its very easy to use and user friendly

TL

Tadhg L.

Honest feedback

Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

DS

Darioush S.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

What did we do without it

Amazing programme and with continuous development it has saved us money and made a mundane part of our Operation that little more easier and interactive

Pros

Bizimply acts as our full HR Management. We can track attendance, holidays, training and forecasts. Its a great all in one programme and very user friendly.

Cons

Theres nothing that I least like. I think all the functions are fantastic

Hi Darioush, Thank you for this amazing review, we are overjoyed you are enjoying our product!

AN

Andrew N.

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Pros

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

OD

Orna D.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

DP

Dave P.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Good But

Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

ML

Magdalena L.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

I found that easy to manage,

Pros

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Cons

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

PB

Paul B.

Awesome Product

We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively. Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze...

Cons

Hi Paul, We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.

DW

DEREK W.

Sports, 11-50 employees

GOOD SOFTWARE

EASY TO USE AND STAFF LOVE IT - ACCESS VIA THE APP WORKS GREAT FOR PEOPLE ON THE MOVE

Pros

GREAT AND EASY TO USE, STAFF THINK ITS A GREAT APP ALSO - EASY TO TRACK STAFF CLOCKING IN WHEN NOT ON SITE MYSLEF

Cons

NONE - I FEIND BIZIMPLY GREAT AND AN ASSET TO MY BUSINESS

BL

Bradley L.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Customer service review

it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

Pros

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

Cons

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

JH

Jessica H.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Good HR Software

Pros

Has a good range of features and integrates well with other software.

Cons

Nothing I dislike I particularly, its a great software overall.

JK

James K.

Great System

We are getting to keep all staff clock ins/outs checked regularly. As I said above, the Customer Service is fantastic.

Pros

I really like this product. Bizimply are a fantastic company and I would highly recommend them. Customer service is excellent and any little issues I had were dealt with promptly. Rep. have been great. It is a great system that we use in our three bars and we will continue to do business with them.

Cons

Nothing to say regarding this. What I have dealt with so far with Bizimply is fantastic.

AD

Ant D.

Good product

Pros

Much easier now to keep an eye on attendance. Rota’s are much easier to do on this software and love the app.

Cons

The time cards are bit fiddly to understand at first, but I got used to them. I think manual changes done on this area need better highlighting.

JH

Joan H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Life’s too short for manual recording…..

Very good and efficient. Louise has been in contact to check in very frequently and was very nice to deal with.

Pros

Everything can be scheduled so swiftly and with a few clicks of a button. Easy and clear communication between management and staff without any hassle of arranging meetings etc

Cons

Maybe a reminder alert to staff to check in and out? That’s the one issue we encountered at the beginning, staff forgetting to clock in and out. It doesn’t take long to become a habit though….

Hi Joan, thank you very much for your feedback we will definitely take that on board! We are so glad you are enjoying our product!

SG

Shaun G.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

Fantastic software

Very new to payroll side of things, but thanks to how easy the software is to use has made this a lot easier!

Pros

Going from paper to our first online software. Eve has helped us so much with getting the software setup and personalised for our company. Very easy to use!!!

Cons

I can honestly say i dont have anything bad to say about this software or Bizimply's team. Nothing has been too much for them! Fantastic support!

Hi Shaun, Thank you so much for your review! This has made our day

SS

Seejal S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Best workforce management tool

Very good. Using it everyday for work related activities.

Pros

Time tracking, scheduling, very easy to use

Cons

Nothing major, works well for me and my team