Bleexo Reviews

4.86/5 (7 reviews)

Ieva Tilinskė

Reviewed 2019-04-17

When I started using Bleexo I was a bit sceptical, but the results speak for themselves! I have changed drasticaly my way of management and my team's engagement increased rapidly. I now understand the importance of a good company culture thanks to Bleexo and their professional team.

Pros
360° feedback, amazing tool to get direct feedback from all levels of employees.

Cons
Well at first the website was not very colorful, but the new version they just released is much better visually.

Shannon Picardo

Great product

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Great, that's all!

Pros
Very easy to use, 80% of our employees use the tool and it guides our HR strategy for the year. A absolute must have if you value your employees feedback.

Cons
At the beginning a few features were missing but now the tool is quite complete!

Anonymous

Changing the way of managers' way of thinking

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-05-20

I really recommend Bleexo to the companies/manager really committed to improve the working atmosphere and the engagement of their teams. Bleexo really helps on the last mile to improve the performance of the employees.

Pros
Simple, clear and efficient. After a couple of weeks of using the program we saw our weak points that let us understant much better our teams.

Cons
At the beginning, design was not impact full, hopefully it seems they have now improved significantly.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Julien Chardon

Great product to boost employee engagement

Reviewed 2019-04-05

The best HR tool for a team

Pros
- Very simple employee surveys - An excellent onboarding - Great engagement analytics to help managers with their teams

Cons
We had to use the tool for few weeks to get enough data, after 3 weeks, data analytics are amazing

Alexis UZAN

Perfect tool to have honnest employee feedback!

Reviewed 2019-05-23

We could feel in a couple of weeks that there was more transparency in company's communication and the culture improved too.

Pros
I have recommended Bleexo to our partners and wouldn't change it a bit! Deep analysis, simple to use, real time results and good customer care.

Cons
I heard that they didn't have all the languages that our company needed at the beginning, but they managed to add it in the same week.

Nerius Bublys

Perfect software to increase engagement

Reviewed 2019-04-11

We have been using Bleexo for a couple of months now and I can already see improvement in the way company communicates, very impressive!

Pros
Doesn't take a lot of time and I feel free to give an honest feedback.

Cons
Not much to say, really, very simple to use.

Selahattin COLAKOGLU

If you want to grow your business adopt Bleexo!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-07

Congratulations for the development of this tool which should be a must in every company! An incredible measurement and progress tool 😊👏👍 Congratulations for your listening, responsiveness [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 👌😊 and I hope to see very quickly the Bleexo application on IPhone 😉⭐️🤩

Pros
The Bleexo tool is just great for highlighting strong areas and making progress on opportunities for improvement! Congratulations for the development of this tool which should be a must in every company! An incredible measurement and progress tool 😊👏👍

Cons
A Bleexo application accessible from a mobile phone will be excellent and in the air of current technology where everyone is connected!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10