Bleexo

Employee engagement suite for businesses of all sizes

Bleexo Reviews

Great product

Great, that's all!

Pros

Very easy to use, 80% of our employees use the tool and it guides our HR strategy for the year. A absolute must have if you value your employees feedback.

Cons

At the beginning a few features were missing but now the tool is quite complete!

When I started using Bleexo I was a bit sceptical, but the results speak for themselves! I have changed drasticaly my way of management and my team's engagement increased rapidly. I now understand the importance of a good company culture thanks to Bleexo and their professional team.

Pros

360° feedback, amazing tool to get direct feedback from all levels of employees.

Cons

Well at first the website was not very colorful, but the new version they just released is much better visually.

Changing the way of managers' way of thinking

I really recommend Bleexo to the companies/manager really committed to improve the working atmosphere and the engagement of their teams. Bleexo really helps on the last mile to improve the performance of the employees.

Pros

Simple, clear and efficient. After a couple of weeks of using the program we saw our weak points that let us understant much better our teams.

Cons

At the beginning, design was not impact full, hopefully it seems they have now improved significantly.

Innovant et Pertinent

Bleexo est un outil simple et efficace pour accompagner nos équipes. Il s'intègre parfaitement dans notre mode d'organisation collaborative. Les 1ers retours sont encourageants et la participation progresse.

Pros

Facilité de mise en place et d'utilisation / Accompagnement et soutien de l'équipe Bleexo / Supports de communication interne / Outil adapté à tous les postes et missions / Synthèse des résultats / Ergonomie

Cons

Nous utilisons aujourd'hui uniquement Pulse et en sommes satisfait. Peut-être développer un club utilisateurs pour partager nos expériences.

Great product to boost employee engagement

The best HR tool for a team

Pros

- Very simple employee surveys - An excellent onboarding - Great engagement analytics to help managers with their teams

Cons

We had to use the tool for few weeks to get enough data, after 3 weeks, data analytics are amazing

Perfect tool to have honnest employee feedback!

We could feel in a couple of weeks that there was more transparency in company's communication and the culture improved too.

Pros

I have recommended Bleexo to our partners and wouldn't change it a bit! Deep analysis, simple to use, real time results and good customer care.

Cons

I heard that they didn't have all the languages that our company needed at the beginning, but they managed to add it in the same week.

Perfect software to increase engagement

We have been using Bleexo for a couple of months now and I can already see improvement in the way company communicates, very impressive!

Pros

Doesn't take a lot of time and I feel free to give an honest feedback.

Cons

Not much to say, really, very simple to use.

If you want to grow your business adopt Bleexo!

Congratulations for the development of this tool which should be a must in every company! An incredible measurement and progress tool 😊👏👍 Congratulations for your listening, responsiveness [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 👌😊 and I hope to see very quickly the Bleexo application on IPhone 😉⭐️🤩

Pros

The Bleexo tool is just great for highlighting strong areas and making progress on opportunities for improvement! Congratulations for the development of this tool which should be a must in every company! An incredible measurement and progress tool 😊👏👍

Cons

A Bleexo application accessible from a mobile phone will be excellent and in the air of current technology where everyone is connected!