bob Reviews

4.61/5 (33 reviews)

Elena Markina

I've chosen bob over another great product I was using in the past and haven't regretted!

Reviewed 2018-06-06

ease of HR management, also our finance team benefits from easy holidays/absenses management, payroll reports and such. I'm doing all admin in bob, from contracts to onboarding, org structure, salary changes etcIt's very easy to use - user friendly interface, intuitive navigation, you can find whatever you need in the matter of seconds even if it's your first experience with the platform It's beautiful - our employees love it too The support team is amazing - they not only resolve any issues quickly, but they also listen to suggestions and implement them within reasonable time. I love getting product updates as I know that there will be something I asked about. The system features everything you'd want from a modern HRIS and even more - we love club feature and about section - it helps employees learn more about each other and find common interests. There's some functions that I'd love to have but they are not yet there (such as pre-boarding or e-signature) but the guys are constantly working on them and I've seen that for example e-signature is coming within next few weeks.

Kate James

Easy to use. Comprehensive. Great support. Feedback is acted on. Know you are valued as a client.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Being able to feedback and see your feedback quickly acted on influencing the growth of the product. You feel valued and part of the journey. I am a 1 person HR/office team helping out a small finance team for a company of 50 and this software has saved me hours of time and stress. I am not even using it to its full potential yet due to finite time. It has also helped give power to employees where as an example they can see their annual leave so I don't have to keep spreadsheets and constantly update individuals. It is just their. Managers can see their teams, Org charts are great. adding photos so people can see who's who in a growing team and that is just the very tip of the iceberg that is bob. Fantastic.

Sally-Ann Stucke

Intuitive, time saving and effortlessly engaging for everyone who uses it.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

They are constantly listening to their customers and adding functionalities to Hibob. The rate of innovation to their product is something that I have never experienced before in the HR world. Normally you buy the software and once a year an element of it is updated. With Hibob they very regularly update and improve the system, constantly working on an even better experience for the user and admins. Compared to Hibob our pricey payroll system (from a global market leader) feels like a system from the dark ages! We use HIbob for our 'Pulse' questions to check in with how the company is feeling, we use it for our appriasal process, the reporting is great, booking holidays on it and reporting on holiday is very simple. Love the dashboard for quick answers that in the HR Team we so regularly get asked. The workflows for new joiners and leavers have saved so much team time! We are complete Hibob lovers! The 'Club View' is a great quick way at looking at salaries, who drinks red wine and everything in between!

Ryan Gagnon

Bob is a great HR platform for the average staff member at a business. Could not be easier!

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Streamlining the HR process for staff at a business saves time and money. Centralizing these functions in a stable platform like Bob will allow you to focus more on your staff and business relationships, provide benefits to staff, and manage your company time off. This is a great product for a small business looking to manage their human resources in a simple and cost efficient way.HR platforms are typically robust and house many different features for managing your employment and benefits at a company. Bob is the perfect match between a platform that has a high level of functionality - but remains easy to use. For HR Staff using the system to manage a business; it contains stable features to manage time off, holidays, employee on-boarding, document provision, and company benefits. For the average staff member at a business, it is simple to use and has an intuitive interface. Taking time off is easy! Bob is a new platform that is growing quickly. Although it may be simpler than some other HR platforms as a result, it's ability to easily solve a large amount of HR tasks in one platform is well worth the investment.

Hannah Keal

Simply the best HRS out there

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Brilliantly designed, intuitive, easy to use for employees and People professionals. By far the biggest selling point though is the fact that Hibob is constantly developing new features which are actually based on customer feedback. All of the traditional HRS' i've used (e.g. BambooHR, Workday, Fairsail) are slow to respond to the needs of a changing HR/People function with an expanded remit (e.g. employee experience & wellbeing). Other challenger HRS (e.g. Namely, Charlie) only offer barebones features with a few gimmicks or are developing at the cost of platform stability. Hibob has unlimited ambition to actually fulfil the needs of the HR/People community

Charlotte Anstey

Easy to use, good looking and fits with our agency vibe.

Reviewed 2017-07-13

I like how easy BOB is to use, how easy it is to contact someone at BOB if I have any troubles with the system. The look and feel works so well for our type of work place and BOB have helped us roll out the platform so effortlessly. I'm always finding out new things on BOB and I find the weekly emails from the BOB team explaining whenever something has been added helps us to discover more.

Gemma Morrison

bob is a really intuitive system to use and customer support is always fantastic

Reviewed 2018-05-11

The aesthetic is fun and non-corporate. Users are encouraged to share their 'superpowers' which helps people to connect with others who have similar interests. The system is really easy to navigate and there are some useful integrations. The support team are always fast to respond to my questions and to tell me about new features, or what they are developing in the near future. You can enable/disable features to customise what you want to achieve with the system and what your current people priorities are.

Husan Guraya

Amazing Product + Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Very good, customer service is excellent. Really like all the features that bob offers. Compared to other HR platforms I have come across, bob has to be my fave!- User-Friendly - Cool features - Reports are very easy to create

Marina Kaplan

Great level of services first of all and beautiful easy to use product!

Reviewed 2017-06-25

I really enjoyed using this product. My employees were quite engaged in using this and it has truly improved company culture. You can easily customize the product to your needs, really easy to on board and to use and most important to me my employees really use that, great design web and mobile.

Estelle Shepherd

Makes us look slick

Reviewed 2017-07-17

Better reporting, more robust processes and easier comms around People issuesWe have a small People team and Bob has picked up all the admin which. in itself, is amazing. It's given us robust onboarding processes, better reporting than we've ever had and we haven't had to train anyone how to use it.

Lucy Barker

Intuitive, engaging and above all an enjoyable tool that makes my job much easier

Reviewed 2018-04-30

The product has a lovely feel to it, and has been designed to accommodate the modern workplace - where staff and managers will both enjoy the interface. Also, the humour, support, pride and appetite of everyone at bob really highlights this is a great product from inside out.

Beck Harrington

Great. Efficient. Ease of use.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Able to track all annual leave and data on my employeesThis software is efficient, effective and an all round great tool to have on board your team. would recommend to all clients.

Anonymous

the live chat team are amazing! so helpful and happy to work out a solution to any awkward query

Reviewed 2018-07-11

having all personnel info for our global team in one easy to use place How flexible it is, so many things are adaptable in the platform. Which is so useful for a company that have a high combination of full time, part time, perm, and contract staff.

Anna Roe

Overall I love Bob

Reviewed 2018-10-16

I think that Bob is, value for money, and has new product features out all the time which is great. Overall it's a brilliant system and I know that as a company we push it to its limits

Pat Caldwell

Very happy we made the move to Bob

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Bob has a great interface, is easy to use, covers all of the 'needed' HRIS functionality and allows enough customisation to be very suitable for most small businesses like us. Employee profiles and insights is incredibly helpful and should be the benchmark for other platforms.

Ria Angeli

H R Management made simple

Reviewed 2016-10-12

Hibob has been quick to get to grips with and is making a big impact on streamlining H R Management and increasing efficiency immeasurably within my organisation. I am always looking forward to the next great idea. Hibob staff have been friendly and exemplary in all that they do.

Anonymous

Bob is a really great, user friendly platform. It is very intuitive.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

I believe that the greatest thing is how easy it is to use this platform. All sections are well organised and even when you think you don't know where to find something there is a great support team which will immediately help you find everything you need. The best section which really helps with my work is "Workflows". I love it!

Lilit Hagemeier

Great people management platform. Saves a lot of administrative time in managing HR process & Data.

Reviewed 2018-06-30

Great Customer Success & product teams who works closely in customizing and implementing the tool. Bob is very an easy platform to use, cool UI, saves time in collecting and analyzing people data. Very intuitive and flexible tool. Bob team always add new fetchers which make the tool more and more valuable

Dominique Sivak

Great Decision, Great Move!

Reviewed 2016-10-05

I was introduced to Hibob through my co-founder. I was currently not looking to move to a new HR platform, because I fear change. Though I was not 100% happy with the one I was using. What caught my eye was the beauty and the ease of moving around the platform. They also have a very user friendly platform, from removing, editing or adding new features easily. What was also great is there business support team, they have literally help me step by step to make sure that the transition from one platform to another was as smooth as possible. I have not been using it for very long but am over the moon with Hibob so far and do not regret my decision to change.

Charlotte Bergman

Their customer service is on point at all time and never had a problem they couldn't solve.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

I have an overlook on our employees, their data and easy to find info quickly. I would recommend this product. Their customer service, great team, good new features etc They follow up on problems that occured to see that it's resolved and they have gone way on beyond to find solutions for our needs.

Bethan Johnson

Overall good and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Time Off - its great that you can add holiday types, the visibility is really useful and great integration with Slack

Emma Murfitt

Bob makes managing our people much easier!

Reviewed 2016-10-12

Bob has allowed us to become smarter in how we manage our people. As we now have all our data in one place, we save time that we use to spend updating multiple spreadsheets and producing reports. Bob has supported us in building our company's culture. Forgetting birthdays and work anniversaries is now a thing of the past! The system allows us to track the hobbies and interests of our people so we are able to make informed decisions on benefit offerings, events and gifts! Overall we are really happy with the system and the customer service that is offered by the team at bob.

Katrin Unteregelsbacher

The software is easy to implement and has nice features.

Reviewed 2017-07-17

It saves a lot of time in the every day business of HR administrators.It can be customized and is easy to use. It is enjoyable to use every day. Especially the time-off section is very useful and easy to handle for employees.

Peter Strik

Great system for storing employee data

Reviewed 2018-09-13

System allows you to get set up quickly, and share information, documents, etc. with your team. There's tracking for time off (e.g. sick, holiday, custom). For everything you can't figure out yourself, there's a great and quickly responding support team.

Surbhi Gosain

Excellent Product and Service!

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Fits in my HR needs for our growing business.Fabulous Team! Tech team makes every effort to accommodate my fancy requests. The product itself works like an HR Assistant to me. Love it!